Phoenix, AZ - HDTV - Page 396 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 308Likes

post #11851 of 11890 Old 10-12-2018, 09:50 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travillion View Post
Any suggestions on mounting hardware? I went back to the house (I am closing in 1.5 weeks) and looked at my roofline again. I think it will be harder than originally anticipated to clear the rooftop because the fascia I would mount to is lower than the front gable. As a reminder, the home is an approximately 60' long rectangle. The house face is probably about 20 degrees off the broadcast towers. I could mount the antenna on the front right corner which has best line of sight and minimizes the gable interference, but worst aesthetic and means I am hiding coax and ground cables for a long distance along the roof to get to the opposite back; or I mount the antenna in the back left next to the electric panel and have short and easy cable runs, but the antenna then needs to be high enough to clear that front gable and pick up a signal.

I am attaching two pictures to illustrate my roof. I do not want to mount on the roof as I'm not comfortable drilling holes into that thing. I was thinking I could mount it on the fascia, but I would need to get the mast high enough to clear the rooftop, I'm thinking probably 5-6'. I'm not sure that would be stable with a J-mount, and I don't know how I could add supports since the fascia is flat (the only gable is on the front, and I don't want to plant my antenna there).

Any recommendations on a solid fascia mount that would support a 5-6' mast, or ways I could stabilize a mount?

I am planning on using either an Antennas Direct C2* or Channel Master 2016 (links in previous post).

If your second floor windows face south mountain and you are with in 25 miles of SM I think you could get everything with a Mohu Leaf in the top of the inside window. Our club house in Mesa has one like that 25 miles away and it gets all of the stations and some times (depending on weather conditions) get Tucson stations.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11852 of 11890 Old 10-12-2018, 10:32 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by artisticimaging View Post
If your second floor windows face south mountain and you are with in 25 miles of SM I think you could get everything with a Mohu Leaf in the top of the inside window. Our club house in Mesa has one like that 25 miles away and it gets all of the stations and some times (depending on weather conditions) get Tucson stations.
That would certainly be the easiest option! However, it will not pass the WAF. The only windows facing South Mountain in our home are the master bedroom and the wife has big plans for making those a design focus with fancy window treatments. No way will she let me put an antenna in there.

Any other ideas? Am I just stuck with getting the longest J-mount I can find? I thought about grabbing these two wall mounts and stacking them right on top of each other on the fascia and using a 5' or 6' mast, but I know that's not how the wall mounts are made to be used.
post #11853 of 11890 Old 11-03-2018, 10:56 PM

My TVfool report was posted a few entries back. Basically all my channels are in the same direction (coming from South Mountain, right?). I'm preparing to mount my antenna and know I should probably test reception before permanently mounting the antenna. So, my question is, considering most of my channels are coming from the same place, is it okay to test the one or two channels tvfool says have the weakest signal, and if my antenna picks those up, I should be okay? Or do I really need to run through all the channels?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11854 of 11890 Old 11-05-2018, 12:08 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Looking back over the thread, I didn't see any mention of an amplified antenna, so I'm assuming you're going with an unamplified setup.

In that case, scanning the weakest one or two channels should be sufficient. If you were using an amplified setup, I'd also recommend scanning the strongest one or two channels also, just to be sure you weren't overloading your system with their signals.
post #11855 of 11890 Old 11-05-2018, 04:51 AM

Thanks dhett, you are correct, it is an unamplified setup. I'll focus on the weakest couple of channels in my testing.
post #11856 of 11890 Old 11-29-2018, 05:17 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Does anyone happen to know what time KASW 61 is moving from 49 to 27 tomorrow?
post #11857 of 11890 Old 11-30-2018, 08:17 AM

The repack for full-power and Class A OTA TV stations in Phoenix is completed.

KPDF-CD 41.x transitioned from RF 41 to RF 22 in October, displacing sister LPTV station KTVP-LD, which will be silent until they can build new facilities on RF 23.

KTAZ 39.x transitioned from RF 39 to RF 29 overnight, displacing KGRQ-LD Gila River Indian Community, which has moved to RF 21, and KDOS-LD Globe/Miami, which filed for special temporary authority to go silent until they can find a new RF channel.

KASW 61.x began broadcasting on RF 27 yesterday and turned off the old signal on RF 49 sometime around 8:00 this morning. Last night and this morning, viewers were able to see two channel 61s on their TVs.

-----

In Tucson, KWBA-TV 58.x reportedly transitioned from RF 44 to RF 21 sometime midweek, displacing HSN's K21CX-D, which was gone silent pending authorization to transition to RF 35.

KUVE-DT is due to transition from RF 46 to RF 34 sometime today, which will actually improve reception of Phoenix's KDPH-LD, which continues to broadcast on RF 46, but now without interference from Tucson.

KUVE-CD is due to transition from RF 42 to RF 36 sometime today.

KHRR is due to transition from RF 40 to RF 16, displacing K16EO-D 9.x, which just received permission to build facilities on RF 27, but will be silent until the new facilities are ready to go.

-----

In both cities, some stations transitioned on temporary facilities and will be changing over their primary facilities in the coming weeks, but all stations are broadcasting on their post-repack channels.
rdvegas likes this.
post #11858 of 11890 Old 12-02-2018, 01:49 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I would have thought that KASW shutting down the 49 transmitter would improve my reception of KFPB-LD, but it's still the same "no signal available" in my area. KDPH-LD is still weak-to-nonexistent in my area too.
post #11859 of 11890 Old 12-04-2018, 09:01 AM

Any advice on antenna installation services in the Phoenix/Buckeye area?

I had planned to mount on my fascia (20ft up) myself but after renting a ladder that would get that high, I realized I wasn't the right person for that job. I am toying with the idea of renting some scaffolding (about $150) and doing it myself, but would happily pay someone in the $200 range to save myself the hassle.

I quickly googled and found two services, one didn't seem interested and the other thought it would probably be more like $300-400, which is a tough pill for me to swallow, especially with Christmas expenses. I read about cordcutters teaming up with Dish to install antennas for $150, but they made me nervous. Had to use their own equipment (I already have the antenna, mount, ground wire, etc.), required payment up front (before even scheduling or speaking with an actual tech), and there are virtually no reviews.

Anybody had positive experiences and can recommend someone who might fit the bill? Like I said, fascia is about 20 feet high. Cable would need to be run along roofline for about 30ft (around three corners), and down to my demarcation box. No interior work or configuring necessary.
post #11860 of 11890 Old 12-11-2018, 05:22 AM

Court TV relaunching as OTA subchannel...but not in Phoenix

Katz Networks has announced that it has bought the intellectual rights to defunct cable network Court TV and will relaunch it as an OTA channel, with additional distribution via cable, satellite and over-the-top internet (OTT).

Court TV had run as a cable/satellite channel from 1991 to 2007, when it rebranded as truTV, and brought trial coverage of OJ Simpson and the Menendez brothers to homes across America.

Katz Networks, owned by EW Scripps Co., will relaunch Court TV in May 2019 on Scripps stations in eight markets, including Tucson, where it owns KGUN 9 and KWBA 58, and Las Vegas where it owns KTNV 13, but not in Phoenix, where it owns KNXV 15. It also has agreements with Tribune stations in 22 markets, including all of the top markets, with Univision in three markets (again, not in Phoenix), with Entravision in ten markets and with Citadel Communications in one market.

https://www.multichannel.com/news/ka...aunch-court-tv

So why is Court TV passing on Phoenix? It's likely because of the NextGen TV (ATSC 3.0) testing. One Univision station - KFPH 35 - is being used for ATSC 3.0 broadcasts, and two its three subchannels are being carried Univision's KTVW 33 (Unimás) and Scripps' KNXV 15 (Escape) for the duration of the testing, giving each station four subchannels. Court TV is being added to stations with two or three subchannels.
rdvegas likes this.

Last edited by dhett; 12-11-2018 at 07:55 AM.
post #11861 of 11890 Old 01-21-2019, 01:38 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Help receiving in a "bowl", Prescott AZ

I am looking for help with antenna selection, because what I've tried hasn't been acceptable. Or maybe it has been, and my expectations are unrealistic, but I think I can do better.

The internet gods say my post count is 4, and I cannot post a link until I have 5, so I'm assuming I'll be able to immediately make a second post on this thread with my location info. That is my intent!

Anyway, I have LOS to nothing, we're in a bowl. There's a big hill between me and the 70* Mingus Mtn towers, and smaller hills in the 210* path to Mt Francis.

I initially mounted up my 8 yr old Winegard 7695P along with an old RS 15-259 amp and tried both paths, with varied results. Frustrated by lack of success, and realizing the 7695P couldn't receive the one VHF-Lo channel I'd like to pull in, I tried using two Winegard HD7000R antennas. One pointed at 70* with the VHF-Lo elements added, and one pointed at 210*, plus a CC-7870 coupler. Also changed to a LNA-200 amp, in case the old RS amp was faulty in some way. Results not much different than the initial setup, plus I still could not pull in that VHF-Lo CH6.

So my main question is: Would one of the "bowtie" style antennas give me better results than the directional antennas I've been trying to use? I am completely unfamiliar with that style, and don't want to throw more money at the problem without some more experienced opinions!

I realize the bowtie style is UHF-only, so we may have to live without the 3 VHF channels. But if we can just get reliable signal stability on the UHF channels from 210* we'd be happy. Any help would be appreciated, and I'll post again with TVFool link.
post #11862 of 11890 Old 01-21-2019, 01:40 PM

post #11863 of 11890 Old 01-24-2019, 07:21 AM

That is one ugly report! Well, actually, two, but the TVFool doesn't count anymore due to an inaccurate database.

Neither of those antennas is going to get you KNAZ - that's a problematic signal, being on lo-VHF. You may have to go with a custom DIY build on that. As for the Mt. Francis signals, you may want to try it without the amplifier; you're in pretty close and an amplifier can't fix a bad signal, but it can overload your receiver.

If you are able, even raising your antenna can help. I was able to approximate your location and found that raising your antenna from the 23' that you reported to 35' changes most of your 2-edge signals to 1-edge.

I'm really not an expert; I'm just giving suggestions that work for me and could work for you. You could also try posting your question in the HDTV Technical forum. You can start a new topic with a heading like "Prescott AZ: Antenna question". There are a lot of experts there and they are always happy to help.
post #11864 of 11890 Old 01-24-2019, 07:26 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 2256 Post(s)
Liked: 4247
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhett View Post
You could also try posting your question in the HDTV Technical forum. You can start a new topic with a heading like "Prescott AZ: Antenna question". There are a lot of experts there and they are always happy to help.
If you do that, simply post the permalink to your post above so that all of the answers are in one place. Though, to be honest, most of the antenna gurus frequent this area, as well.

That said, yeah, the shadow of that hill is going to make it rough. Do you see any antennas on any homes around you? You're definitely going to have to go up and hang quite a bit of aluminum.

Walking the fine line between jaw-dropping and a plain ol' yawn.

Last edited by DrDon; 01-24-2019 at 07:31 AM.
post #11865 of 11890 Old 01-24-2019, 08:44 AM

Quote:
That is one ugly report! Well, actually, two, but the TVFool doesn't count anymore due to an inaccurate database.

Neither of those antennas is going to get you KNAZ - that's a problematic signal, being on lo-VHF. You may have to go with a custom DIY build on that. As for the Mt. Francis signals, you may want to try it without the amplifier; you're in pretty close and an amplifier can't fix a bad signal, but it can overload your receiver.

If you are able, even raising your antenna can help. I was able to approximate your location and found that raising your antenna from the 23' that you reported to 35' changes most of your 2-edge signals to 1-edge.
Thanks for the input. In the time since I posted, I took down the big Winegard, cleaned up connections on the board inside the plastic housing, and remounted & aimed toward Mt Francis. I'm seeing fewer errors, it's more watchable now for sure. This may be as good as it gets until we move, at which point I'll have a new set of variables for sure...

Good recommendation on pushing it higher in the air, I would certainly like to use a taller mast. But I'm in a rental condo, under the thumb of both the HOA and the owner's management. I'm already skirting the rules somewhat, and more height may be akin to me saying "Bring it on!!" So unfortunately that is not an option right now.

Point taken on KNAZ. I did try making a DIY copper pipe dipole for CH6/KNAZ, but either I don't know WTF I'm doing or the signal strength just isn't there. Luckily 99% of the programming we want is broadcast on UHF.

Now on that note, and in reply to DrDon's question, I found only one other unit in this whole complex with an OTA antenna mounted outside. It's an 8-bay bowtie aimed at Mt Francis, so I stopped and bothered the lady. It was prof installed by the local OTA guy in Prescott, and she says she gets "everything but Channel 12 (KNAZ)". I ran a report from her location, and she does seem to have a little less terrain interference than I do, but not hugely different. So it might be worth picking one up to test out. If we can maintain what we're receiving now, plus pull in 8 and 10 (real 23 & 25), life will be good.
dhett likes this.
post #11866 of 11890 Old 03-04-2019, 08:25 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Liked: 33
I'm new to Phoenix ATSC & from my location in Goodyear, Have found that depending on the location of my unpowered indoor antenna I can get a strong signal for ABC 15 or NBC 12 but not both at the same time/position. CBS 5 always seems to work. (not interested in Fox) Antennaweb.org tells me all of them are at 110 or 111 degrees from my location. Can somebody share some insight on this? The weekly programming on ABC,CBS & NBC is what I'm interested in PC DVRing with my Hauppauge USB tuner. I will be here only temporarily so I'm not looking to invest in a better/newer antenna. Thanks.
Lp85253 likes this.
post #11867 of 11890 Old 03-04-2019, 08:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 2063 Post(s)
Liked: 1720
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikknightt View Post
I'm new to Phoenix ATSC & from my location in Goodyear, Have found that depending on the location of my unpowered indoor antenna I can get a strong signal for ABC 15 or NBC 12 but not both at the same time/position. CBS 5 always seems to work. (not interested in Fox) Antennaweb.org tells me all of them are at 110 or 111 degrees from my location. Can somebody share some insight on this? The weekly programming on ABC,CBS & NBC is what I'm interested in PC DVRing with my Hauppauge USB tuner. I will be here only temporarily so I'm not looking to invest in a better/newer antenna. Thanks.
i have some of the same issues with my powered indoor antenna from the sr51 and greenway area.. i just try to find a spot were most of my favorites work most of the time.. sorry i can't be more specific ...
nikknightt likes this.

YAMAHA TSR 5790.. front l/r emotiva b1's and /or kef q100's ..BIC v1220.....Emotiva basx10.... ascend cbm 170 center.. polk t15 rears..samsung 55" j620d
bedroom .. YAMAHA r-xv 383... front l/r.. wharfedale 10.1s... ascend cbm 170 center ... Emotiva basx8... samsung ku6300 50 in
post #11868 of 11890 Old 03-04-2019, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikknightt View Post
Antennaweb.org tells me all of them are at 110 or 111 degrees from my location. Can somebody share some insight on this? The weekly programming on ABC,CBS & NBC is what I'm interested in PC DVRing with my Hauppauge USB tuner. I will be here only temporarily so I'm not looking to invest in a better/newer antenna. Thanks.

Don't know what to tell you then. All of the full-power TV signals in the Phoenix area come from the same location - the antenna farm that you see on top of the mountains to the south of downtown - as do all of the low-power stations except the FNX station, but apparently you're not interested in any of those.

Channels 8 (PBS), 10 (Fox) and 12 (NBC) are on their actual hi-VHF RF channels. The rest are all on UHF. If you're in a stucco dwelling - and in the Phoenix area, it's likely that you are - indoor reception will be a bit of a challenge, as the chicken wire used to hold up the stucco attenuates your TV signal. The best you can do with an indoor portable setup is to make sure that the antenna is in an east- or south-facing window, and that there is no other building close by in your line to the antenna farm.
rdvegas, nikknightt and Lp85253 like this.
post #11869 of 11890 Old 04-24-2019, 07:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 364 Post(s)
Liked: 775
Court TV will launch on KNXV 15.4. The network is set to launch on the 8th of May 9 am ET. Adjust for the Arizona Republic.
artisticimaging and dhett like this.

Will the last subscriber leaving Dish Network please turn off the satellite.
post #11870 of 11890 Old 04-25-2019, 01:55 AM

Confirmed per the Court TV website.

In Tucson, Court TV will air on KWBA-TV 58.3, meaning that This TV will either be dropped or moved to channel 58.4.
In Yuma, Court TV will be on KVYE 7.5.
post #11871 of 11890 Old 05-09-2019, 10:54 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 92
Wow channel 15.3 Laff TV took a serious Quality hit with the addition of 15.4 Court TV. I guess they stretched the Band Width too far. They can’t even make the screen size correct now.
post #11872 of 11890 Old 05-10-2019, 06:22 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by artisticimaging View Post
Wow channel 15.3 Laff TV took a serious Quality hit with the addition of 15.4 Court TV. I guess they stretched the Band Width too far. They can’t even make the screen size correct now.

They are also squeezing in 35.4 Escape due to the ATSC 3.0 trial on channel 35.
post #11873 of 11890 Old 05-12-2019, 06:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Liked: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb7oeb View Post
They are also squeezing in 35.4 Escape due to the ATSC 3.0 trial on channel 35.
Of course none of us have ATSC 3.0 tuners.
post #11874 of 11890 Old 08-08-2019, 09:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 27
I just bought a place in Glendale, AZ near the Westgate Entertainment area. I'm still in the process of moving to the state of Arizona, but I bought a new QLED set and just bought a simple indoor antenna to put in one of the windows of the house. I'm easily picking up everything (I think) with the exception of PBS channel 8. Does this channel broadcast off of South Mountain with all the other stations in the area or is it broadcasting from some other peak?
post #11875 of 11890 Old 08-08-2019, 11:48 PM

All of the Phoenix-area stations are broadcasting from South Mountain, or will be soon (low-powers that haven't come on-air yet).

If your simple indoor antenna is a UHF model only, then I could see channel 8 being a problem, as it is a hi-VHF station, actually broadcasting on channel 8 (180-186 MHz). Channels 10 and 12 also broadcast on VHF channels 10 and 12, respectively.

From the Westgate area, you should get all the full-powers:
  • KAET 8.x RF 8
  • KSAZ 10.x (except 10.2) RF 10
  • KPNX 12.x and 35.3 RF 12
  • KNXV 15.x and 35.4 RF 15
  • KPHO 5.x RF 17
  • KPAZ 21.x RF 20
  • KTVK 3.x RF 24
  • KUTP 45.x and 10.2 RF 26
  • KASW 61.x RF 27
  • KTAZ 39.x RF 29
  • KPPX 51.x RF 31
  • KTVW 33.x and 35.1 RF33
You should also be able to pick up the stronger low-powers:
  • K14RK 38.x RF 14
  • KPHE 44.x RF 16
  • K18JL 22.x RF 18
  • KPDF 41.x RF 22
  • KTVD 23.x RF 23
  • KEJR 40.x RF 32
  • KVPA 42.x RF 34
  • KAZT 7.x RF 36
artisticimaging likes this.
post #11876 of 11890 Old 08-09-2019, 07:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Cool

Quote:
All of the Phoenix-area stations are broadcasting from South Mountain, or will be soon (low-powers that haven't come on-air yet).

If your simple indoor antenna is a UHF model only, then I could see channel 8 being a problem, as it is a hi-VHF station, actually broadcasting on channel 8 (180-186 MHz). Channels 10 and 12 also broadcast on VHF channels 10 and 12, respectively.

From the Westgate area, you should get all the full-powers:
  • KAET 8.x RF 8
  • KSAZ 10.x (except 10.2) RF 10
  • KPNX 12.x and 35.3 RF 12
  • KNXV 15.x and 35.4 RF 15
  • KPHO 5.x RF 17
  • KPAZ 21.x RF 20
  • KTVK 3.x RF 24
  • KUTP 45.x and 10.2 RF 26
  • KASW 61.x RF 27
  • KTAZ 39.x RF 29
  • KPPX 51.x RF 31
  • KTVW 33.x and 35.1 RF33
You should also be able to pick up the stronger low-powers:
  • K14RK 38.x RF 14
  • KPHE 44.x RF 16
  • K18JL 22.x RF 18
  • KPDF 41.x RF 22
  • KTVD 23.x RF 23
  • KEJR 40.x RF 32
  • KVPA 42.x RF 34
  • KAZT 7.x RF 36
Thanks for confirming that RF8 is coming from South Mountain. The other hi VHFs (10 and 12) are rock solid, so I'll have to play around some more (I guess) to figure out where the antenna needs to go to get 8.
post #11877 of 11890 Old 08-09-2019, 07:48 AM

Location shouldn't be an issue; they're basically all co-located from you. Distance isn't an issue; you're almost close enough to receive signals with a paper clip. What kind of indoor antenna are you using?
post #11878 of 11890 Old 08-10-2019, 02:48 PM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 19
May I ask about your PBS 8 channel problem?

Does your TV not find it at all or do you have signal strength/quality problems that make it unwatchable? My problem is the latter and seems to be unique to the tuners I am using. Short version -- I supplemented cable for years with Windows Media Center, then acquired a dual-tuner Tablo and they and two TVs have no problems with PBS 8 or the other VHF-Hi channels but an Amazon Fire TV Recast does choke on PBS. Do you have any other equipment with a different tuner to see if it is a combination of the PBS signal and something about QLED TV that don't get along?

The Recast allows real-time monitoring of channels in setup (crude Poor/Good) and monitoring PBS I sometimes see a Good signal degrade to Poor and sometimes, briefly, disappear altogether. No idea what signal analysis your TV offers. If you never get a signal ignore my post. I have tried a half dozen antennas and gone through half a roll of masking tape for the inside antennas without real success.
post #11879 of 11890 Old 08-13-2019, 08:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebbbz View Post
May I ask about your PBS 8 channel problem?

Does your TV not find it at all or do you have signal strength/quality problems that make it unwatchable? My problem is the latter and seems to be unique to the tuners I am using. Short version -- I supplemented cable for years with Windows Media Center, then acquired a dual-tuner Tablo and they and two TVs have no problems with PBS 8 or the other VHF-Hi channels but an Amazon Fire TV Recast does choke on PBS. Do you have any other equipment with a different tuner to see if it is a combination of the PBS signal and something about QLED TV that don't get along?
So I am in the process of moving to AZ and will be away until later in the fall, but my recollection of it was simply that it did not find channel 8 during the scan. I'm not sure that the Samsung QLED sets actually have the ability to show you signal strength. When I move the rest of my things out there, I'll have a couple of other devices to try and pick up channel 8.
post #11880 of 11890 Old 08-13-2019, 09:36 AM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by carltonrice View Post
So I am in the process of moving to AZ and will be away until later in the fall, but my recollection of it was simply that it did not find channel 8 during the scan. I'm not sure that the Samsung QLED sets actually have the ability to show you signal strength. When I move the rest of my things out there, I'll have a couple of other devices to try and pick up channel 8.
Elsewhere, seeking a solution to my problem, I have come across people describing their Samsungs as having both signal strength and signal quality monitoring somewhere in their system menu. Good luck.

I have no technical background but have come to believe there can be oddities in signals and certain tuners that antennas and positioning may not fix. In my case, sometimes, while monitoring the Recast reception of PBS, the signal seemed to disappear altogether, not just show macro-blocking. I suppose in an extreme case a tuner might not find the signal even during a channel scan.

Welcome to Arizona.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page