Philadelphia, PA - OTA - Page 152 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 85Likes

post #4531 of 4558 Old 11-04-2019, 07:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 912 Post(s)
Liked: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by edfiero View Post
I'm trying to improve my OTA reception. Antenna is inside in the attic with a 30 ft run of coax straight to the TV. (No couplers, no splitter).

The reception is marginal on several channels. Would an amplifier at the antenna help me? I know they can be useful in the case of splitting to multiple TV's but in my case I wonder if I am simply constrained by having the antenna inside and the Amp won't be of any use.

Thoughts?
Hello, edfiero

Which channels are marginal for you?

An amplifier might help; why don't you try it.
Quote:
I'm in Ludwigs Corner. No problems here with KYW. I watch every their news OTA every morning. (Can't beat Traffic with Chandler Lutz!!)
A generic TVFool report for Ludwigs Corner looks like this:
http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...90380b3fbe6156

a generic report from rabbitears.info looks like this:
https://www.rabbitears.info/searchma...study_id=25129

If you can not measure it, you can not improve it.
Lord Kelvin, 1883
www.megalithia.com/elect/aerialsite/dttpoorman.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4532 of 4558 Old 11-04-2019, 01:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 134
edfiero, assuming your attic antenna is a decent antenna (you didn't tell us the model) and is aimed correctly (sort of ESE from Ludwig's Corner) and your roofing/sheathing/insulation material is letting the signal in and there is no large obstruction or tall trees to the ESE and your cable is RG-6 and it and all connections are in good shape (not oxidized)... then a preamp might indeed overcome any sort of loss and/or noise introduced on the signal's trip down the coax. You can of course try the CM Titan 2 (https://www.channelmaster.com/TV_Ant.../cm-7778v3.htm), but I can recommend Mr. Kitz's wonderful little box (http://kitztech.com/KT100VG.html) which I've been using in my attic for probably 15 years or more (because it'll be in the attic at the antenna, you won't necessarily need the weatherproof box version with remote power, though for $10 more it's one hell of a bargain). It has a lower noise figure, and that's exactly what you want in a preamp. For God sakes don't try to pick up something at Home Depot and expect it to do the job.

Last edited by frank70; 11-04-2019 at 01:23 PM.
post #4533 of 4558 Old 11-05-2019, 09:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDon View Post
Moved to Philly thread.

A RabbitEars or TVFool link would be helpful along with the call letters of the stations giving you issues.
I had posted this to the Technical area because my question is about whether an amplifier would improve reception in a situation which did not involve splices and/or splits of the coax signal. The question is NOT about receiving any specific channel.

For what its worth, the Coax is RG-6 and the antenna is a Radio Shack Fringe model purchased back in the 90's. It looks similar to the CM-3020 I have utilized the TV Fool site to obtain the direction from my location to the station and have pointed the antenna to the magnetic direction with the aid of a decent compass.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4534 of 4558 Old 11-05-2019, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2334 Post(s)
Liked: 4440
*-
Quote:
I had posted this to the Technical area because my question is about whether an amplifier would improve reception in a situation which did not involve splices and/or splits of the coax signal. The question is NOT about receiving any specific channel.
If you ask me "improving reception" is all about receiving specific channels. Without knowing the signals you're dealing with from your precise location, we can't give you an accurate answer. And who better to offer that answer than someone familiar with your area? There could be something close to you or on an adjacent channel that would become an issue with amplification. Then you'd be right back here saying, "Gee, I put in an amplifier and LOST channels!!" FWIW, your post still exists in Techincal. As I told you in a PM, I did this to give you the best of both worlds.

It's up to you.

Walking the fine line between jaw-dropping and a plain ol' yawn.

Last edited by DrDon; 11-05-2019 at 09:30 AM.
post #4535 of 4558 Old 11-05-2019, 12:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
On the contrary, it is about specific channels; you said:
Quote:
The reception is marginal on several channels. Would an amplifier at the antenna help me?
Too bad you feel that way, we might have been able to help you, Ed.

It is your right to withhold important information, but it makes us unable to give you a useful answer.

If you had at least given us the callsigns, NM db, distance, and true azimuths of those channels, we might have had a chance to help you, but in the absence of that information, my original advice still stands: try a preamp to see if it helps.
DrDon likes this.

Lord Kelvin, 1883

Last edited by rabbit73; 11-05-2019 at 12:37 PM.
post #4536 of 4558 Old 11-05-2019, 01:26 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit73 View Post
On the contrary, it is about specific channels; you said:

Too bad you feel that way, we might have been able to help you, Ed.

It is your right to withhold important information, but it makes us unable to give you a useful answer.

If you had at least given us the callsigns, NM db, distance, and true azimuths of those channels, we might have had a chance to help you, but in the absence of that information, my original advice still stands: try a preamp to see if it helps.
Yes, I feel my question is generic in nature and not related to specific channels, and with an answer to my question as it was asked, the answer would be helpful to anyone in any city in a similar situation.

I did say my reception was marginal on some channels, no doubt! WHYY and WCAU are two examples. But if the answer to my question is something like "The amplifier can't amplify what doesn't exist at sufficient signal strength at the antenna", then I'd know not to waste money on an amplifier purchase. However if the answer is something like "due to the on/off nature of a digital signal, an amplifier can make the difference between reception and no reception", then I can take a chance and make the purchase. In neither case is stations I'm trying to receive part of the equation.

I was attempting to not take this question down a rabbit hole about receiving WHYY or WCAU (especially since I've already seen that these two channels don't appear on the TV Fool report for my area) Unfortunately I have failed.
post #4537 of 4558 Old 11-05-2019, 02:13 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
Liked: 92
Stop using TV Fool, the site has been broken ever since the repack was announced and the FCC made changes to their database, and hasn't updated their database since then. It's missing channels that had their records modified to indicate spectrum sharing (i.e. WMCN sharing on WHYY and WWSI sharing on WCAU), and now it's highly outdated for the channels they do list since it's using their pre-repack facilities and many stations have switched towers (i.e. several LP stations from NJ moved to the Roxborough farm, so you might have a chance of getting them now), and a few are currently broadcasting from temporary sites while they finish their final facilities (i.e. KYW, WPPX and WPSG). Use the RabbitEars search instead:
https://www.rabbitears.info/searchmap.php

WHYY (and WMCN) is on VHF 12, it hasn't changed at all yet, but they will be moving to RF 13 in May. WCAU (and WWSI) is now on RF 28 and is one of the stations that finished their post-repack maximized facility on time. KYW, WPSG and WPPX are still at temporary facilities with severely reduced coverage. If you are not having problems with KYW of all channels, but are having problems with WCAU, something else might be going on with your setup like a loose element on the antenna or a bad connector. If that's the case, an amplifier likely won't help, it will just amplify whatever is causing you to have problems with WCAU but not KYW.

Since we don't have a RabbitEars report from you, we can only go by the generic city level search that rabbit57 posted. From that, WCAU should be one of the strongest stations for you right now, but the situation can be very different for your location because of hills, elevation and other things in the path between you and the station's signal. If privacy is an issue, by default the report will hide your specific location.

Last edited by KyL416; 11-05-2019 at 02:57 PM.
post #4538 of 4558 Old 11-05-2019, 02:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
"The amplifier can't amplify what doesn't exist at sufficient signal strength at the antenna"
That is quite true, but I don't know the signal strength at the antenna.

Quote:
"due to the on/off nature of a digital signal, an amplifier can make the difference between reception and no reception"
That can also be true if the signal is marginal at the Digital Cliff. It is less true if the signal is on VHF, because the noise level is higher there.

Quote:
I was attempting to not take this question down a rabbit hole
Too late, we are already down there.
Quote:
about receiving WHYY or WCAU (especially since I've already seen that these two channels don't appear on the TV Fool report for my area)
If they are not on you signal report, you probably will not be able to receive them.

However, there are many errors in recent TVFool reports because they are using a defective database. The fact that some channels are missing from your report might be the result of those errors.

Quote:
Unfortunately I have failed.
Maybe not yet. As KyL416 mentioned, WHYY and WCAU are on your report from rabbitears.info:
https://www.rabbitears.info/searchma...study_id=25129

Look at it, please.

Lord Kelvin, 1883

Last edited by rabbit73; 11-06-2019 at 08:42 AM.
post #4539 of 4558 Old 11-05-2019, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2334 Post(s)
Liked: 4440
I'll leave the name out, but here's a recent PM I got from someone else who complained about his post being moved from Technical to a Local Reception thread.

Quote:
As you probably saw, and it pains me to admit it (it doesn't really), Exactly as you predicted, I got my question answered regarding the product I was looking for. And, as you also probably saw, I got it answered in far more detail than I had any right to hope for. So I just should have shut up, other than thanking you for moving my post, and waited patiently for the answer.
There's a method to my madness learned from two decades of moderating these sections. Argue with me, or get solutions.
Trip in VA and rabbit73 like this.

Walking the fine line between jaw-dropping and a plain ol' yawn.
post #4540 of 4558 Old 11-05-2019, 05:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I was attempting to not take this question down a rabbit hole about receiving WHYY or WCAU (especially since I've already seen that these two channels don't appear on the TV Fool report for my area) Unfortunately I have failed.
Since the two channels ARE on the rabbitears.info report, I will try to make analysis of your reception problem in the absence of any further information from you.

The coordinates for the rabbitears.info report are 40.115657,-75.693538, near the intersection of Conestoga Rd 401 and Pottstowm Pike 100, just NW of the Henrietta Hankin Library. If you are close to that location, the generic report is probably OK. If you are not near that location, your signal report might be considerably different.

This is an extract of that report:

Quote:
I'm trying to improve my OTA reception. Antenna is inside in the attic with a 30 ft run of coax straight to the TV. (No couplers, no splitter).
Since the antenna is in the attic, there will be loss of signal strength. The amount of signal loss is unknown because it depends upon the type of construction. Aluminum siding, stucco mesh, and aluminum thermal barrier on the sheathing will block TV signals.

WCAU is very strong. If your antenna was outside, a preamp and your tuner might be overloaded; inside, probably not. WCAU is on UHF channel 28, so it would require a UHF antenna.

WHYY is on VHF channel 12, which would require an antenna for VHF-High 7-13. It is scheduled to move to channel 13 during Phase 9 of Repack, 3/14/2020 to 5/1/2020.

Quote:
For what its worth, the Coax is RG-6 and the antenna is a Radio Shack Fringe model purchased back in the 90's. It looks similar to the CM-3020
https://www.channelmaster.com/Digita..._p/cm-3020.htm

Since your antenna is for UHF and VHF, you should be receiving those two channels in the attic unless there are trees or other buildings in the signal path. If you are having trouble with those two channels, we haven't discovered the cause yet.

If the signals are strong in your attic, there is the remote possibility of overload, even though you are not using a preamp. You can test this theory by inserting an attenuator between your fringe antenna and the tuner.

What channels do you get reliably now?

What are you using for reception, a TV or an HDHR tuner?

In theory, a preamp should improve the indoor reception of marginal channels unless there is overload or electrical noise interference, common on VHF:

My report is very similar and I don't need a preamp for my indoor antenna on the ground floor with trees in the signal path:

https://www.rabbitears.info/searchma...study_id=21948

My marginal channel is WSKY CH9. A preamp doesn't help because it makes the signal AND the noise stronger; no net improvement. It's weaker than your WHYY and barely has enough signal strength above the noise for an SNR >15 dB.

This is my indoor antenna. Definitely not a fringe antenna like you have:

Signal reports are only computer simulations. Does your TV have a signal strength indicator to tell us something about the actual signals being received?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	edfieroAVSreportREest.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	324.5 KB
ID:	2636950   Click image for larger version

Name:	My ReportRE10-23-2019_1.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	210.1 KB
ID:	2637028  

Lord Kelvin, 1883

Last edited by rabbit73; 11-07-2019 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Added CM3020 comment by edfiero
post #4541 of 4558 Old 11-09-2019, 02:08 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Kyw-tv (3-1) cbs ???

Please assist me in troubleshooting my lack of reception (NONE) for channel KYW-TV (3-1) CBS.

Location = Southeast PA approximately 16 miles from the Philadelphia antennae tower bank.

Elevation = 378 feet. No real obstructions in the way to speak of (trees, etc).

Rabbit Ears Link = https://www.rabbitears.info/searchma...study_id=26493

Equipment = GE Attic Mount Antenna (model 34792-1) 60 mile range. Similar to the one pictured above. I have it pointed East out a second floor window (not in attic) towards the tower bank at approximately 105*. Frequency range = VHF 170-220 MHz; UHF 470-700 MHz

Background: I haven't been able to receive KYW-TV (3-1) CBS since the repack started (a few months ago). Before repack, CBS came in just fine with no issues. After multiple rescans and tweeking the antennae direction, I am able to tune into 44 channels. I get good reception (average signal strength is 96%-99%) for all the "big networks" but absolutely zero signal for CBS. For example: ABC comes in at a signal strength of 98% with a SNR of 32db...a very clear picture. I am no technician, but my best guess is that my antennae is not compatible with the output signal of CBS.

I am currently using a Roku and streaming the LoCast app to view CBS, but would rather just pull it OTA if possible.

Any help would be appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RabbitEars.JPG
Views:	10
Size:	160.3 KB
ID:	2638658  
post #4542 of 4558 Old 11-09-2019, 02:37 PM

CBS, CW and Ion are broadcasting at reduced power on lower antennas from temporary sites until they finish building out their final facilities. CBS/CW haven't announced a tentative date yet, just early 2020, while Ion has January 28 listed on their website. (Unfortunately tower crews, equipment suppliers and antenna manufacturers are stretched to their limits with the repack, so it's possible it could be longer than that) When the work is done, all 3 will have maximized signals that will be stronger than their pre-repack signals.

The predictions are made as if it's an outdoor antenna on a standard roof, having it indoors will affect the signals. Even if you have it pointed at a window, the signals will still be affected by the insulation (especially ones with a reflective exterior surface), siding, and other things in the walls like electrical wiring. If you can, try putting the antenna in the attic.
wilbur_the_goose likes this.

Last edited by KyL416; 11-09-2019 at 02:42 PM.
post #4543 of 4558 Old 11-09-2019, 06:45 PM

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 25
With a LOS signal from just 16 miles away, you should be receiving KYW (CBS) even from their temporary site. In addition to what KyL416 is saying, I'd like to throw out there another reason you might not be getting this station: LTE interference. Do you live near a cellphone tower? Strong LTE signals can interfere with UHF TV signals. Just a thought.

BTW, if your antenna is on the second floor of your house, I doubt it is 30 feet above ground level like it says in your Rabbit Ears results list. You might want to enter a lower figure as your "Receive Height" next time you use the search map function.
post #4544 of 4558 Old 11-10-2019, 07:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
Liked: 227
@Brian inCT - I don't live that far from Ludwig's Corner, and KYW is essentially off the air here. I've only picked them once since the repack. And they were the strongest channel I received back in the day.
post #4545 of 4558 Old 11-10-2019, 08:17 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2639 Post(s)
Liked: 2298
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2rsquared View Post
Apologies for the previous posts, but the rules state that I need to have at least 5 posts before I can post a link or picture.
You can delete them now.
post #4546 of 4558 Old 11-10-2019, 09:40 AM

Thanks everyone for the comments and whomever (moderator?) was able to delete my 4 "pre-posts".

I checked for cell towers. I wasn't aware that they could interfere. I am nestled in between 4 towers and they are all about 1-2 miles away. They didn't seem to affect anything before. Is there an LTE "filter" that I can buy?

I am able to receive "fair" channels just fine. Example: WDPN-TV (2-1) has a weaker signal (according to rabbitears.com) than KYW-TV.

Speaking of rabbitears.com, I changed the height all the way down to 13 feet (lowest allowed) and it still rates KYW-TV at "good".

Wilbur Goose...this is the confirmation that I needed to hear. Not what I wanted to hear but good to know. Anyone else in my area experiencing the same?

I guess I will just have to wait until 2020 when CBS gets up and running at full strength.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
post #4547 of 4558 Old 11-10-2019, 10:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 2305 Post(s)
Liked: 2623
Quote:
Anyone else in my area experiencing the same?
I haven't seen KYW since the repack either. I'd wait for them to go back to full power before doing anything expensive.
post #4548 of 4558 Old 11-10-2019, 10:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

@2rsquared - I also suggest waiting. Worst case, subscribe to the CBS app till the OTA reappears (which is why I doubt KYW is in any rush to fix their mess)
post #4549 of 4558 Old 11-10-2019, 11:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken.F View Post
I haven't seen KYW since the repack either. I'd wait for them to go back to full power before doing anything expensive.
Lookee here at the antenna pattern of the temporary antenna: http://transition.fcc.gov/fcc-bin/tvq?facid=25453 near the bottom.

West Rockhill is definitely not at a prime place in that antenna pattern. Nor is Ludwig's Corner and especially points north. It's not just about power and elevation, it's those damn side-mounted antennas.
post #4550 of 4558 Old 11-11-2019, 07:11 PM

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
I checked for cell towers. I wasn't aware that they could interfere. I am nestled in between 4 towers and they are all about 1-2 miles away. They didn't seem to affect anything before. Is there an LTE "filter" that I can buy.
Just so you know, at 1-2 miles away, those towers you mentioned shouldn't be interfering with your reception. I agree with the post provided by frank70. I didn't know that KYW's temporary coverage pattern was so nulled to the north.
post #4551 of 4558 Old 11-12-2019, 05:42 AM

Ok. Thanks. Good to know.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
post #4552 of 4558 Old 11-24-2019, 01:06 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2286 Post(s)
Liked: 1417
Any word on when FOX-29 is going to get their act together. Trying to watch the Eagles game is torture with near constant picture break-ups. Can't say it's all because of the high winds today because it's been like this all football season. What a waste this repack was. The wife's been asking why we don't just get cable -- now she's getting more insistent.

- kelson h

The bitterness of poor quality lasts long after the sweetness of the low price is forgotten . . . life is too short to drink bad wine

post #4553 of 4558 Old 11-24-2019, 02:12 PM

According to WTXF's engineers the repairs to their signal were completed a few months ago when they stopped the simulcast on WPVI's signal.

Down in Delaware you're probably getting co-channel interference from WRDE-LD in Salisbury who is still on RF 31, and it doesn't help that it's right by the Delaware Bay which can extend its reach on a regular basis:
https://www.rabbitears.info/contour....a&site=1&map=Y
WRDE-LD was granted a construction permit to move to RF 26 back in June, but since it's a LP station they haven't been assigned a specific phase.

If you want to you can try contacting WTXF's engineers about the interference at [email protected]. They might be able to ask the FCC to intervene and have WRDE-LD reduce their power on RF 31 until they are able to hire a tower crew to buildout their displaced signal.

Last edited by KyL416; 11-24-2019 at 02:33 PM.
post #4554 of 4558 Old 11-25-2019, 06:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Regarding WTXF, I get it well all the time now (zip code 19425). KYW is still missing (as expected).
post #4555 of 4558 Old 11-25-2019, 03:13 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I contacted WACP last week. They indicated they were increasing their power later this week on RF4. My reception was sketchy if the clouds were in. You could tell why by the signal to noise and signal strength indicators on the TV. When I rotated the antenna a few degrees I could get wacp fine but messed with the antenna farm reception... I have an mildly directional attic w/vhf-lo antenna pointed at the antenna farm. So I’m picking wacp in one of the lobes. This should give us perfect reception across the board for everything I should get. Including the stuff on RF9 from Allentown.

It’s pretty cool to get everything not needing a rotor or combiner. This market has a lot of content on the air. With our OTA dvr we spend very little monthly on content now.

No need for a preamp of course but I do use a drop amp for distribution to all the TVs. Works really well. Cord cut. This is over in the Delran Moorestown area.

WACP has the Nashville Network descendent heartland? on 4.3 and the New Jersey news out of Central north jersey on 4.1 ... so it’s not just ”an infomercial must-carry“ Station for Comcast etc.

The funny thing is none of this would likely happen if the market functioned. Lawyer logic in stations getting licensing fees to be carried on the cable company when they already get the public airwaves and the consumer selects how they want to receive their public trust lol. Basic cable would probably be nearly free just to get you to subscribe to the other stuff that they could attractively sell ALA CARTE. If that market function properly. Rant off...

CORD CUT!

Last edited by BigOil; 11-25-2019 at 03:19 PM. Reason: spellin’
post #4556 of 4558 Old 12-02-2019, 03:46 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2286 Post(s)
Liked: 1417
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyL416 View Post
According to WTXF's engineers the repairs to their signal were completed a few months ago when they stopped the simulcast on WPVI's signal.

Down in Delaware you're probably getting co-channel interference from WRDE-LD in Salisbury who is still on RF 31, and it doesn't help that it's right by the Delaware Bay which can extend its reach on a regular basis:
https://www.rabbitears.info/contour....a&site=1&map=Y
WRDE-LD was granted a construction permit to move to RF 26 back in June, but since it's a LP station they haven't been assigned a specific phase.

If you want to you can try contacting WTXF's engineers about the interference at [email protected]. They might be able to ask the FCC to intervene and have WRDE-LD reduce their power on RF 31 until they are able to hire a tower crew to buildout their displaced signal.
Thank you for your response -- it got me thinking. Even though I'm only 20 mi LOS from the towers I've had an amplifier on my antenna. I put it there because I split the antenna lead to multiple TV's using a passive splitter so I wanted to juice the signal before the splitter. I used an amplifier rather than a powered splitter (distribution amp) because I also use the coax leads as a MOCA network so I needed to use a bi-directional splitter that allowed the MOCA signal to cross over between the runs.

Anyway, it occurred to me that with the repack I was probably also amplifying the junk signals that were causing the interference. So I removed the amplifier to see what happens and lo and behold, for almost a week now I've had virtually no interference on the channels. I got a couple blips on FOX-29 during the Eagles game, but it was totally minor. And the broadcast signal reception is apparently strong enough to survive the splitter without the amp and give me a good picture.

Let's see how this goes in the coming weeks. Thank you again for your help and info.
KyL416 and NoReDist like this.

- kelson h

The bitterness of poor quality lasts long after the sweetness of the low price is forgotten . . . life is too short to drink bad wine

post #4557 of 4558 Old 12-03-2019, 01:44 PM

Since yesterday the Lehigh Valley RF 9 stations have been on a lower backup antenna due to icing on the main antenna. They hope enough melts today so they can return to it later tonight.

EDIT: They're now back on the main antenna

Last edited by KyL416; 12-03-2019 at 01:53 PM.
post #4558 of 4558 Old 12-03-2019, 04:22 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
RF9 Allentown

I assume this is NOT the new antenna that's supposed to be going up on the WFMZ tower with a power increase.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception