Denver, CO - OTA - Page 297 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 32Likes

post #8881 of 8928 Old 03-28-2020, 10:58 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 27
FaithTV ha has running on several apps for a while.

The folks who own Channel 16/26/28, have run both OTA networks, as well as streamed Internet based only channels. At one time, they ran, from Pluto, Classic TV, Classic Westerns and Classic Cartoons; this was before the days of H&I and Movies!.

My guess here, is they are dropping FaithTV, for something else. Over he years, the only constant, with these channels, is inconsistency.

Maybe when they do that, they also finish with repointing their transmitter, for RF14, further to the north.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElHawkman View Post
The 28.5 and 16.6 feeds of FaithTV have a scrolling message stating they are changing to a digital format on Roku, AppleTV, etc. It's unclear if they are abandoning OTA or supplementing with streaming. Not sure if it's a message from the actual national network feed or it's from the local affiliate. Can't say that I watch the channel myself but it does appear to be well produced and current in general when I'm flipping through.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8882 of 8928 Old 04-01-2020, 06:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmetro1 View Post
FaithTV ha has running on several apps for a while.

My guess here, is they are dropping FaithTV, for something else. Over he years, the only constant, with these channels, is inconsistency.
FaithTV on 16.6 has gone away and apparently been replaced by 16.2 FM87.7 La Invasora radio, although there are graphics on the screen saying "La Invasora." I can't tell if it got removed from 28.5 yet. I did a rescan and it's still showing up on 28.5 as the title of the channel but the signal is not strong enough for a picture at the moment. I'll try later.
post #8883 of 8928 Old 04-03-2020, 08:23 PM

Quote:
FaithTV on 16.6 has gone away and apparently been replaced by 16.2 FM87.7 La Invasora radio, although there are graphics on the screen saying "La Invasora." I can't tell if it got removed from 28.5 yet. I did a rescan and it's still showing up on 28.5 as the title of the channel but the signal is not strong enough for a picture at the moment. I'll try later.
No picture on 28.5 although the channel ID on my TV still says "Faith TV". I'd say it's officially off air.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8884 of 8928 Old 04-13-2020, 08:01 PM

RF 5 KRDH - HC2 Broadcasting Channels

FWIW - HC2 Broadcasting has updated their TV channel table on their website to reflect Denver's RF 5 affiliate. Lineup is consistent with what I've seen on Rabbit Ears and when flipping through the channels. They do further identify 5.4 as CRTV and 5.6 as BingeTV. 24/7 informercials is all I'm seeing. There was a network "CRTV" that merged with conservative outlet BlazeTV a couple years back but as far as I can tell they are unrelated.

https://hc2broadcasting.com/subchannel-listing/
You'll have to go to page 3 for our media market.
post #8885 of 8928 Old 04-14-2020, 11:47 PM

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 134
Quote:
FWIW - HC2 Broadcasting has updated their TV channel table on their website to reflect Denver's RF 5 affiliate. Lineup is consistent with what I've seen on Rabbit Ears and when flipping through the channels. They do further identify 5.4 as CRTV and 5.6 as BingeTV. 24/7 informercials is all I'm seeing. There was a network "CRTV" that merged with conservative outlet BlazeTV a couple years back but as far as I can tell they are unrelated.

https://hc2broadcasting.com/subchannel-listing/
You'll have to go to page 3 for our media market.
CRTV and Binge TV are infomercial channels. If their stations in Phoenix are any indication, CRTV is the ONTV4U infomercial channel and Binge TV is the Revenue Frontier infomercial channel.
post #8886 of 8928 Old 04-26-2020, 09:52 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Anybody having problems with channel 9? I'm using Windows 7 (yes, long live Windows 7). When I scan for channels, only 9.4 comes up. I can manually add 9.1-9.6. They work fine. I'm up in Fort Collins.
post #8887 of 8928 Old 04-26-2020, 10:29 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
Liked: 204
If you're using Windows Media Center, it's because it doesn't scan for VHF channels, so you have to add any VHF digital stations manually. 9.4 comes from KTVD's signal on UHF 31, the rest of the 9.x channels come from KUSA's signal on VHF 9. If your scan picked up 7.1, it's likely from KZFC-LD's RF 26 signal in Windsor and not the main KMGH signal on RF 7.

For whatever reason when the original Vista TV pack came out they decided to code it so it would only scan UHF, even though there was multiple markets with VHF digital stations during the transition, and by that point it was already known that post 2009 nearly every DMA would have at least one VHF digital channel. Unfortunately they never bothered to address the issue when they released Media Center for Windows 7 and Windows 8.

Last edited by KyL416; 04-26-2020 at 10:37 PM.
post #8888 of 8928 Old 04-26-2020, 10:42 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyL416 View Post
If you're using Windows Media Center, it's because it doesn't scan for VHF channels, so you have to add any VHF digital stations manually. 9.4 comes from KTVD's signal on UHF 31, the rest of the 9.x channels come from KUSA's signal on VHF 9. If you're in the Denver Metro area Windows Media Center likely picked up 7.1 and 7.4 from KZCO-LD's RF 30 signal instead of KMGH's RF 7 signal.

For whatever reason when the original Vista TV pack came out they decided to code it so it would only scan UHF, even though there was multiple markets with VHF digital stations during the transition, and by that point it was already known that post 2009 nearly every DMA would have at least one VHF digital channel. Unfortunately they never bothered to address the issue when they released Media Center for Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Interesting! Thank you for the explanation. I've never had this problem before -- all of the 9's scanned in just fine. And I still get all of the 7's on a scan -- not just 7.1 and 7.4.

I am using WMC. Channel 7 is coming in from RF 26. And 9.4 is coming in from RF 31 like you said.
post #8889 of 8928 Old 04-27-2020, 10:55 AM

Fort Collins is on the fringe of KUSA's signal, one of the reason why 9.4 is carried on UHF 31.

The final repack, for Denver, is going on this week, unless COVID-19 delays it. There may be work going on with the transmitters located on Lookout Mountain. Thee FCC web site shows no changes planned for KUSA.

Though, you must have a great antenna to get a signal that is suppose to be limited to 62 miles, on VHF no less. You are closer to receive NBC from Cheyenne.

Moving full power channels: KCEC (14, RF15 to RF32), KDVR (31, RF32 to RF36), KETD (52, RF 45 RF15)

Other changes possible for low power channels: KZDN 16/26 (redirect signal more north to include Boulder County), KBRO (16, RF16 to RF2), K27MA (27, RF27 to RF12), KHDT * (26, RF30 - RF10)

Yes, there are two virtual channels on 16. Not sure what KBRO will use when it make sits move.

Not on the air, but moving or moved: KHDE (51, RF50 to RF4), KAVC (48, RF30), K03Iy-D (19, RF3).

* Not on air

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody777 View Post
Interesting! Thank you for the explanation. I've never had this problem before -- all of the 9's scanned in just fine. And I still get all of the 7's on a scan -- not just 7.1 and 7.4.

I am using WMC. Channel 7 is coming in from RF 26. And 9.4 is coming in from RF 31 like you said.

Last edited by nmetro1; 04-27-2020 at 11:04 AM.
post #8890 of 8928 Old 04-27-2020, 01:54 PM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Channel Fox 31 Denver Antenna TV users will need to do a rescan tomorrow 4/28 at 10AM. It was supposed to happen today, but has been delayed until tomorrow at 10AM according to my source. We will post any updates on our website, along with a free webinar on how to rescan, how to videos and step by step instructions: https://freetvee.com/2020-fox-31-den...nna-tv-rescan/

I know most folks on here are techy, but feel free to forward this link to other friends and family so you dont have to be their tech support when Fox 31 is off the air... ;-) Not sure why, but local Fox 31 hasnt publicized this much at all???
post #8891 of 8928 Old 04-27-2020, 05:58 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Fort Collins is on the fringe of KUSA's signal, one of the reason why 9.4 is carried on UHF 31.

The final repack, for Denver, is going on this week, unless COVID-19 delays it. There may be work going on with the transmitters located on Lookout Mountain. Thee FCC web site shows no changes planned for KUSA.

Though, you must have a great antenna to get a signal that is suppose to be limited to 62 miles, on VHF no less. You are closer to receive NBC from Cheyenne.

Moving full power channels: KCEC (14, RF15 to RF32), KDVR (31, RF32 to RF36), KETD (52, RF 45 RF15)

Other changes possible for low power channels: KZDN 16/26 (redirect signal more north to include Boulder County), KBRO (16, RF16 to RF2), K27MA (27, RF27 to RF12), KHDT * (26, RF30 - RF10)

Yes, there are two virtual channels on 16. Not sure what KBRO will use when it make sits move.

Not on the air, but moving or moved: KHDE (51, RF50 to RF4), KAVC (48, RF30), K03Iy-D (19, RF3).

* Not on air
Thanks for the info! I do have a pretty nice antenna. I installed two antennas in the attic -- one VHF specifically to pick up channels 7 and 9 in Denver. I am closer to Cheyenne, but the antennas a pointed toward Lookout Mountain. I can pick up all Denver channels, but nothing north of me.
post #8892 of 8928 Old 05-02-2020, 07:07 PM

Telemundo - Tower Location Change

I noticed that Telemundo has an FCC application to move their transmitter to Lookout Mountain. Does anyone know the timeline of that move? It's tough to get it from the Frederick tower down in the south metro area.

FWIW - guessing everyone already knows but Fox 31 and Univision 14 have definitely repacked to their new frequencies as of late last week.
post #8893 of 8928 Old 05-03-2020, 07:53 PM

It takes a while for the FCC to make approvals. With the pandemic, probably longer. When KZDN applied to redirect RF14, it took three months for FCC approval.

KDEN is also lowering their power, when they move to Lookout Mountain, and will carry a shorter distance.. The signal will no longer travel that much north of Longmont.

https://www.rabbitears.info/contour....b2616ce&site=1

Also, KDVR and KCEC have moved to their new frequencies.

Quote:
I noticed that Telemundo has an FCC application to move their transmitter to Lookout Mountain. Does anyone know the timeline of that move? It's tough to get it from the Frederick tower down in the south metro area.

FWIW - guessing everyone already knows but Fox 31 and Univision 14 have definitely repacked to their new frequencies as of late last week.
post #8894 of 8928 Old 05-08-2020, 06:49 PM

25.4 LX - Coming Soon

My tuner is now picking up a signal on 25.4, the new NBC LX channel. Doesn't give a date but it appears as though it is coming soon.
d
post #8895 of 8928 Old 05-09-2020, 12:26 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
It takes a while for the FCC to make approvals. With the pandemic, probably longer. When KZDN applied to redirect RF14, it took three months for FCC approval.

KDEN is also lowering their power, when they move to Lookout Mountain, and will carry a shorter distance.. The signal will no longer travel that much north of Longmont.

Also, KDVR and KCEC have moved to their new frequencies.

The FCC taking a while to make approvals is not always true but probably will be in this case due to the staffing disruptions at the FCC as a result of the chaos COVID-19 has caused. On a new broadcast station project in the Denver metro area a couple of years ago, the FCC "Granted" (Approved) a "License to Cover" (the License to broadcast) in eight days after the filing for the license. It depends too on what part of the process is being approved.

KDEN V25/RF29 moving to Lookout Mtn. in Golden overlooking Denver does not necessarily mean they are transmitting a shorter distance. They are moving south and due west of downtown Denver which is just a few miles away to the east. The Denver metro area is the most dense population area of Northern Colorado. That would be very attractive to station management especially with the addition of 25.4 coming soon which is targeted at cord cutting Gen Z & Millennials. There is a "Coming Soon" promotion loop running on air now.

With the move to Lookout Mtn., KDEN will increase their transmitting center of radiation in height approximately 390 meters AMSL (Above Mean Sea Level) over the their existing transmitting site near Frederick/Firestone. And they will be putting their strongest signal right over the immediate Denver area. KDEN is also changing their radiation pattern from omni to elliptical to the east. Thus, the reduced ERP power level.

KDEN effectively will have approximately the same terrestrial coverage area covered as before, but shifted south. The new signal will still cover some of the Ft. Collins area within their Service Level Contour. And KDEN's Community Grade Contour will include Loveland, which is well past Longmont. I imagine there will be a translator added for Ft. Collins in the future.

Last edited by GE AVS; 05-09-2020 at 12:32 PM.
post #8896 of 8928 Old 05-09-2020, 01:05 PM

According to:

https://www.rabbitears.info/market.php?mktid=25

They are moving about 30 miles SW of their current location.

They will reduce their range by about from 54.7 square miles to 52.6 square miles.
They will educe power from 800 KW to 600 KW.
This is their current coverage area: https://www.rabbitears.info/contour....2b6c0ea&site=1
This is their future coverage area:

In the new coverage area, Fort Collins and Greeley will be on the edge of their signal, Currently, the signal reaches to just north of Wellington.

So, they will gain more of Douglas County, and lose a portion of Larimer and Weld County.

They will gain more viewers, in the end, but they will lose pretty much viewers who live north Loveland, unless people get more powerful antennas Indoor antennas which work now, won;t once this change is made.

Yes, Denver has the population center, but Northern Colorado is growing, as well.

Personally, it won't affect me, as I live in Longmont and receive signals fine from Frederick and Lookout Mountain, providing the signal is string enough.

KMGH moving off of RF17, and pointing RF28 to also serve Denver and the southeast, provides only a marginal signal on RF7 to Boulder County.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GE AVS View Post
The FCC taking a while to make approvals is not always true but probably will be in this case due to the staffing disruptions at the FCC as a result of the chaos COVID-19 has caused. On a new broadcast station project in the Denver metro area a couple of years ago, the FCC "Granted" (Approved) a "License to Cover" (the License to broadcast) in eight days after the filing for the license. It depends too on what part of the process is being approved.

KDEN V25/RF29 moving to Lookout Mtn. in Golden overlooking Denver does not necessarily mean they are transmitting a shorter distance. They are moving south and due west of downtown Denver which is just a few miles away to the east. The Denver metro area is the most dense population area of Northern Colorado. That would be very attractive to station management especially with the addition of 25.4 coming soon which is targeted at cord cutting Gen Z & Millennials. There is a "Coming Soon" promotion loop running on air now.

With the move to Lookout Mtn., KDEN will increase their transmitting center of radiation in height approximately 390 meters AMSL (Above Mean Sea Level) over the their existing transmitting site near Frederick/Firestone. And they will be putting their strongest signal right over the immediate Denver area. KDEN is also changing their radiation pattern from omni to elliptical to the east. Thus, the reduced ERP power level.

KDEN effectively will have approximately the same terrestrial coverage area covered as before, but shifted south. The new signal will still cover some of the Ft. Collins area within their Service Level Contour. And KDEN's Community Grade Contour will include Loveland, which is well past Longmont. I imagine there will be a translator added for Ft. Collins in the future.
post #8897 of 8928 Old 05-09-2020, 02:55 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
Liked: 204
Quote:
My tuner is now picking up a signal on 25.4, the new NBC LX channel. Doesn't give a date but it appears as though it is coming soon.
It's launching on May 19th.
post #8898 of 8928 Old 05-09-2020, 04:44 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
Liked: 890
Quote:
Quote:
It takes a while for the FCC to make approvals.
FCC staff is working from home, mostly without issue.

If an application is delayed, there's generally a reason. In the case of KDEN, it's a non-repack station. Back in 2017, the FCC allowed stations to apply for moves they might like to make since the freeze on changes to TV stations had been in place since... 2013, I think. The idea was to allow them to get these changes on record so that LPTVs that were bumped by the repack wouldn't apply for new channels and then subsequently be bumped again by a station that wanted to make a change. But there was no sense in actually granting the application when all the resources needed to build it would be chewed up in the repack. A station's construction permit is valid for three years. Why grant the application in 2017 when its expiration would be in 2020, and all tower resources were likely to be in use by repack stations until at least 2020?

- Trip

N4MJC

Comments are my own and not that of the FCC (my employer) or anyone else.

RabbitEars

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand..." - Rush "Witch Hunt"

post #8899 of 8928 Old 05-09-2020, 08:48 PM

Quote:
According to:

https://www.rabbitears.info/market.php?mktid=25

They are moving about 30 miles SW of their current location.

They will reduce their range by about from 54.7 square miles to 52.6 square miles.
They will educe power from 800 KW to 600 KW.
This is their current coverage area: https://www.rabbitears.info/contour....2b6c0ea&site=1
This is their future coverage area:

In the new coverage area, Fort Collins and Greeley will be on the edge of their signal, Currently, the signal reaches to just north of Wellington.

So, they will gain more of Douglas County, and lose a portion of Larimer and Weld County.

They will gain more viewers, in the end, but they will lose pretty much viewers who live north Loveland, unless people get more powerful antennas Indoor antennas which work now, won;t once this change is made.

Yes, Denver has the population center, but Northern Colorado is growing, as well.

Personally, it won't affect me, as I live in Longmont and receive signals fine from Frederick and Lookout Mountain, providing the signal is string enough.

KMGH moving off of RF17, and pointing RF28 to also serve Denver and the southeast, provides only a marginal signal on RF7 to Boulder County.

- Notice the gray areas of the referenced maps where the population density is. Clearly there will be considerably more potential viewers at the new transmitter location. if you were the licensee of this station, which site would you want to transmit from for revenue generation (including if you are a not for profit station)?

- The square miles shown in Rabbit Ears are 9407.4 and 8676, not the stated 57.4 and 52.6 respectively. The square root of 57.4 is 7.57, not much of a coverage area for a square having four sides of 7.57 miles length each.

- Both the Minor Change filing to the FCC (including the engineering analysis) and Rabbit Ears show a ERP of 650 kW for the requested new location, not 600 kW as stated.

- The receive signal location strength for all stations with signals in Boulder County can vary considerably due to the county's terrain of anything from high plains with river valleys to mountains approaching 14,000 ft. and a transmitter's site location north/south, east/west, and elevation. I have observed the KMGH V7/RF7 signal level and errors to be among the best in some areas of Boulder County but very hard to capture if at all in several areas of the Boulder Valley. I have also observed in Boulder County at a signal challenged point that KMGH has a strong and the best signal strength of all stations but where there is no signal at all due to terrain blocking for KBDI (V12/RF13), the highest elevation full service television transmitter in the Denver DMA and in all of the United States. KBDI is in a "black hole" at that location according to signal mapping on two different computer application programs I have used which agreed with my actual observations. One can not safely make wide spread generalizations about RF signals especially in variable terrain areas like the northern Colorado area. Web site https://www.tvfool.com has a useful interactive map for this type of information.
post #8900 of 8928 Old 05-11-2020, 08:34 PM

Quote:
- Notice the gray areas of the referenced maps where the population density is. Clearly there will be considerably more potential viewers at the new transmitter location. if you were the licensee of this station, which site would you want to transmit from for revenue generation (including if you are a not for profit station)?

- The square miles shown in Rabbit Ears are 9407.4 and 8676, not the stated 57.4 and 52.6 respectively. The square root of 57.4 is 7.57, not much of a coverage area for a square having four sides of 7.57 miles length each.

- Both the Minor Change filing to the FCC (including the engineering analysis) and Rabbit Ears show a ERP of 650 kW for the requested new location, not 600 kW as stated.

- The receive signal location strength for all stations with signals in Boulder County can vary considerably due to the county's terrain of anything from high plains with river valleys to mountains approaching 14,000 ft. and a transmitter's site location north/south, east/west, and elevation. I have observed the KMGH V7/RF7 signal level and errors to be among the best in some areas of Boulder County but very hard to capture if at all in several areas of the Boulder Valley. I have also observed in Boulder County at a signal challenged point that KMGH has a strong and the best signal strength of all stations but where there is no signal at all due to terrain blocking for KBDI (V12/RF13), the highest elevation full service television transmitter in the Denver DMA and in all of the United States. KBDI is in a "black hole" at that location according to signal mapping on two different computer application programs I have used which agreed with my actual observations. One can not safely make wide spread generalizations about RF signals especially in variable terrain areas like the northern Colorado area. Web site https://www.tvfool.com has a useful interactive map for this type of information.
I wish the Denver DMA's KDEN V25/RF29, whose ultimate deep pockets parent corporation is Comcast via NBC via NBC Telemundo, would consider leaving their existing transmitting facility at the present site in Frederick, CO for a while, and file with the FCC for an experimental license to test the feasibility of a high power SFN (Single Frequency Network) "combining" its RF signal with the new site's RF signal on Lookout Mtn. in Golden, CO.

A few assumptions: the present site tower ownership will allow KDEN to stay for a while since the core equipment including the antenna is already in place, the older equipment is in good enough shape and stable enough for the test, both the old and new facilities will be running on ATSC 1.0, and so on. If the precision phasing required between the two transmitters using GPS references is stable enough and works properly, it would be a heck of a "network covering essentially all of the northeast Colorado significant population areas not only transmitting Telemundo but also the new NBCLX service. There are some EAS coverage areas potential issues that would need to be carefully worked through. I think an excellent project engineer for this is could be readily available as he is already with NBC Telemundo, and is someone well known nationally in the Television Engineering community.

Last edited by GE AVS; 05-11-2020 at 08:42 PM.
post #8901 of 8928 Old 05-12-2020, 04:01 AM

The performance of DTS in ATSC 1.0 (or lack thereof) is well-known now. NBC even tested with it in New York and decided to scrap it.

- Trip

N4MJC

RabbitEars

post #8902 of 8928 Old 05-13-2020, 10:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
Liked: 96
Does anyone know when Denver stations will get ATSC 3.0?

I thought I read that we were due at the end of 2020

Reggie Basement: Sony 75" 4K 940D/Marantz AV8805& MM8077 & MM7055/GoldenEar:Reference (Fronts and cetern) Triton Ones(Rear),/ 4 GoldenEar Atmos Invisa 650/Oppo BDP-205/Directv HS-17 and C61K/Roku 4K Family Room:LG 65" OLED/Marantz AV8802A & MM8077/ Vandersteen Treo Front/ GoldEar SuperSat60 Surround/ Directv HS-17 and C61K
post #8903 of 8928 Old 05-13-2020, 11:05 AM

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 5046 Post(s)
Liked: 3057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiguy3 View Post
Does anyone know when Denver stations will get ATSC 3.0?

I thought I read that we were due at the end of 2020

With the FCC we have now plus the coronavirus, I would imagine this will not occur at a normal schedule.

Listen up, studios! Dolby Atmos Lite™ print-outs must stop!!
post #8904 of 8928 Old 05-18-2020, 11:30 AM

https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/atsc...-tv-exec-says/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hitchman View Post
With the FCC we have now plus the coronavirus, I would imagine this will not occur at a normal schedule.
Dan Hitchman likes this.
post #8905 of 8928 Old 05-18-2020, 02:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
Liked: 96
I found this app to be quite useful for knowing where the antennas are in relation to your home. It installs on ones phone

Antenna Point - available in the Android and Apple store

https://www.antennasdirect.com/blog/...-app-everyone/

Reggie Basement: Sony 75" 4K 940D/Marantz AV8805& MM8077 & MM7055/GoldenEar:Reference (Fronts and cetern) Triton Ones(Rear),/ 4 GoldenEar Atmos Invisa 650/Oppo BDP-205/Directv HS-17 and C61K/Roku 4K Family Room:LG 65" OLED/Marantz AV8802A & MM8077/ Vandersteen Treo Front/ GoldEar SuperSat60 Surround/ Directv HS-17 and C61K
post #8906 of 8928 Old 05-19-2020, 11:04 AM
Advanced Member

What's the best way to keep up with changes? I don't necessarily want to keep rescanning in Windows Media Center.
post #8907 of 8928 Old 05-19-2020, 12:23 PM

This is well maintained: https://www.rabbitears.info/market.php?mktid=25

Any changes to channels, frequencies, and subchannels are maintained there.

Quote:
What's the best way to keep up with changes? I don't necessarily want to keep rescanning in Windows Media Center.
post #8908 of 8928 Old 05-19-2020, 01:06 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
This is well maintained: https://www.rabbitears.info/market.php?mktid=25

Any changes to channels, frequencies, and subchannels are maintained there.
Thanks -- that's the site I use. But I mean how can I tell when something changes? Is there any kind of log that lists changes?
post #8909 of 8928 Old 05-19-2020, 02:36 PM

This link takes you to all the channel changes made on the site:

https://www.rabbitears.info/static.php?name=chchg

Quote:
Thanks -- that's the site I use. But I mean how can I tell when something changes? Is there any kind of log that lists changes?
post #8910 of 8928 Old 05-19-2020, 03:18 PM

Quote:
This link takes you to all the channel changes made on the site:

https://www.rabbitears.info/static.php?name=chchg
That is a page specific to channel changes outside the repack context.

This is probably what you're looking for: https://www.rabbitears.info/updates.php

- Trip
ppasteur likes this.

N4MJC

RabbitEars

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Local HDTV Info and Reception

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page