Here is how to embed screenshots in AVS posts or PM's. These instructions are for a Windows PC.
1. Go to the Forum Information/Post Testing Area
2. Start a New thread with your name, e.g. “Jerry's Images”.
3. Open a post and enter a couple of words in the body of the post, say “REW sample measurements”. (A post cannot be empty)
4. Drag your screenshots to the box at the bottom of the post titled “Drag and drop file upload”.
5. Click “Submit reply”. This will embed the images into the post.
6. Right-click one of the images you attached and select “Copy link”.
7. Go to the post in which you want to paste the image.
8. Click the Insert Image icon in the toolbar.
9. Paste the link from Step 6 into the link box and press enter.
10. The link is now embedded in your response (click "Preview Post", or “Go Advanced” if in a PM, if you want to see what the image looks like).
This thread in the Post Testing Area can be used over and over again as you need to embed screenshots in new posts.