Official Redeeming 4K/UHD HDR Titles Thread - Redemption Only! - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 678Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 1303 Old 10-15-2017, 08:20 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
b0rnarian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2,628
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2041 Post(s)
Liked: 1197
Arrow

Hi All,
As the Master List of currently available 4k HDR titles thread keeps getting flooded with topics of Redeeming 4K/HDR Content in various different spots, I decided to create a dedicated separate thread for it. Hopefully, with this thread, we can clear up some of the clutter and be more precise in helping ppl reach the right content quicker.

Here you can discuss various different sources such as Vudu, MoviesAnywhere, FandangoNow, iTunes, among other Apps and their redeeming methods. I would recommended this thread be strictly used for Content Availability, Redemption methods and Issues and if you need to discuss the Picture and Audio quality of such platforms, use the Master List of currently available 4k HDR titles thread.

For a comprehensive list of Movies (Updated often by an Angel) that are and are not available in Vudu, Fandango and iTunes, pls refer to this Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Htmh4/htmlview

More Helpful Links below for iTunes and MoviesAnywhere:

A. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1286045225

B. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...z5WIk/pubhtml#


SideNote: As Streaming Services such as NetFlix, YouTube and Amazon do not involve any sort of redeeming, let's keep those discussions on the Master thread as well.

THANKS!

Samsung 65 KS9800 + Denon X4500H (11.2) + OPPO 203 + PS4 + Roku
Disc Lot For SALE : HERE!

Last edited by b0rnarian; 01-01-2018 at 07:28 AM.
b0rnarian is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 1303 Old 10-15-2017, 08:22 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
b0rnarian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2,628
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2041 Post(s)
Liked: 1197
Reserved.
aaronwt likes this.

Samsung 65 KS9800 + Denon X4500H (11.2) + OPPO 203 + PS4 + Roku
Disc Lot For SALE : HERE!
b0rnarian is offline  
post #3 of 1303 Old 10-15-2017, 09:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
davehale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: US, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo SuperCluster
Posts: 1,096
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
Liked: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0rnarian View Post
Hi All,
As the Master List of currently available 4k HDR titles thread keeps getting flooded with topics of Redeeming 4K/HDR Content in various different spots, I decided to create a dedicated separate thread for it. Hopefully, with this thread, we can clear up some of the clutter and be more precise in helping ppl reach the right content quicker.

Here you can discuss various different sources such as Vudu, MoviesAnywhere, FandangoNow, iTunes, among other Apps and their redeeming methods. I would recommended this thread be strictly used for Content Availability, Redemption methods and Issues and if you need to discuss the Picture and Audio quality of such platforms, use the Master List of currently available 4k HDR titles thread.

SideNote: As Streaming Services such as NetFlix, YouTube and Amazon do not involve any sort of redeeming, let's keep those discussions on the Master thread as well.

THANKS!
Just subscribed. Needed something like this to refer to.
b0rnarian likes this.

Sony 75Z9D, Denon 4300H, Sony 65Z9D, Denon X4311, OPPO UDP-203, ATV4K, X1X Scorpio
davehale is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 1303 Old 10-15-2017, 10:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
puddy77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,006
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
Liked: 2071
A good starting point is this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Htmh4/htmlview
puddy77 is offline  
post #5 of 1303 Old 10-15-2017, 11:47 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
b0rnarian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2,628
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2041 Post(s)
Liked: 1197
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddy77 View Post
A good starting point is this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Htmh4/htmlview
Added to the 1st post, thank ya!

Samsung 65 KS9800 + Denon X4500H (11.2) + OPPO 203 + PS4 + Roku
Disc Lot For SALE : HERE!
b0rnarian is offline  
post #6 of 1303 Old 10-15-2017, 03:49 PM
UHD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 35,930
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9295 Post(s)
Liked: 5980
Finally a place where I can always find the Google docs link. Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk
b0rnarian and mrtickleuk like this.

53TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline  
post #7 of 1303 Old 10-15-2017, 09:46 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
ray0414's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: michigan
Posts: 16,817
Mentioned: 259 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12671 Post(s)
Liked: 11895
good idea As all this online stuff becomes more and more complicated, I think its a good idea to have its own thread as the conversations can go on for dayssss. And since I am a disc only guy, I'm not very knowledgable about most of it.
b0rnarian and mrtickleuk like this.

82Q90R*75Q9FN(RIP)*55C8OLED*Galaxy Note10+*Ub820 fed into Oppo 203*XB1X*4k DenonX4200

MASTER LIST OF HDR CONTENT THREAD HERE, UPDATED OFTEN
ray0414 is offline  
post #8 of 1303 Old 10-16-2017, 04:22 PM
Senior Member
 
LG4k's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 327
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
Liked: 309
So if I already linked my disney movies account with iTunes and vudu, and all my movies show up there, and now have linked my movies anywhere account with iTunes, amazon and vudu, I dont need to worry about Pirates and Guardians (my only 2 films redeemed on the disney site) disappearing when disney movies anywhere shuts down?

Samsung 65KS8500
Samsung K8500 4k Blu-Ray Player
Sony STR ZA1100ES Atmos/DTSx 5.1.2
Xbox One S/Xbox One X/Ps4 Pro/Apple TV 4K 64GB
LG4k is offline  
post #9 of 1303 Old 10-18-2017, 11:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lujan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 8,965
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4580 Post(s)
Liked: 2656
Both Sony studio and Amazon as a retailer are participating on Movies Anywhere but none of my Sony Ultra 4k titles are available on Amazon and vice versa.

lujan
558 Ultra HD
723 HD
4 SD
lujan is online now  
post #10 of 1303 Old 10-18-2017, 12:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
PeterTHX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,534
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
Liked: 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by lujan View Post
Both Sony studio and Amazon as a retailer are participating on Movies Anywhere but none of my Sony Ultra 4k titles are available on Amazon and vice versa.
Not in 4K or just not at all?

My opinions do not reflect the policies of my company
PeterTHX is offline  
post #11 of 1303 Old 10-18-2017, 12:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Cheezmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 1999
Location: Plano, TX
Posts: 2,120
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
Liked: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by lujan View Post
Both Sony studio and Amazon as a retailer are participating on Movies Anywhere but none of my Sony Ultra 4k titles are available on Amazon and vice versa.
I have 4 Sony Ultra 4K movies in my Amazon account and they did not port over to MA. I have an open case with MA looking into it.

Steve Martin
former ISF Calibrator
If you can see my pixels, you are sitting too close.
Sony XBR75X940D, Sony XBR55X930D, Samsung UBD-K8500, Oppo BDP-103, Oppo BDP-93,
Cheezmo is offline  
post #12 of 1303 Old 10-18-2017, 01:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lujan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 8,965
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4580 Post(s)
Liked: 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezmo View Post
I have 4 Sony Ultra 4K movies in my Amazon account and they did not port over to MA. I have an open case with MA looking into it.
I was told by MA just a few minutes ago that "Sony Pictures Store" is not a participating retailer in MA so Sony Ultra movies will not port over. The Amazon 4k movies should port over to iTunes however so I have a case with them on that. One thing I didn't like is that they don't seem to contact you when resolved. They just told me to keep looking at the movies and one day it will be in 4k in iTunes. What kind of customer service is that?

lujan
558 Ultra HD
723 HD
4 SD
lujan is online now  
post #13 of 1303 Old 10-18-2017, 01:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bull3964's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,543
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Liked: 481
Redemption of Starship Troopers UHD directly on MA granted me a UHD copy in Google play confirmed with my Chromecast Ultra.

I got HD only on Amazon (despite Amazon carrying the UHD version) and SD only on Vudu (support is looking into why it didn't transfer as HDX.)

This won't give me UHD rights in UV for the movie, but those rights are useless to me unless Vudu ever adds it. If Vudu DOES add it, my current redemption will give me UHD on Vudu and then populate UHD UV rights.
bull3964 is offline  
post #14 of 1303 Old 10-18-2017, 01:21 PM
UHD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 35,930
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9295 Post(s)
Liked: 5980
Quote:
Originally Posted by bull3964 View Post
Redemption of Starship Troopers UHD directly on MA granted me a UHD copy in Google play confirmed with my Chromecast Ultra.

I got HD only on Amazon (despite Amazon carrying the UHD version) and SD only on Vudu (support is looking into why it didn't transfer as HDX.)

This won't give me UHD rights in UV for the movie, but those rights are useless to me unless Vudu ever adds it. If Vudu DOES add it, my current redemption will give me UHD on Vudu and then populate UHD UV rights.
But going that route does it actually show up in your title list at the Sony Pictures Store?

I'm still trying to figure out what to do about my Starship Troopers code I redeemed with SOny. I'll wait a couple of days before contacting Sony.

53TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline  
post #15 of 1303 Old 10-18-2017, 01:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bull3964's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,543
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Liked: 481
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
But going that route does it actually show up in your title list at the Sony Pictures Store?
Yes, but only SD for now, matching the rights that Vudu pushed back via UV. It will never be UHD in the Sony Pictures Store for me unless Vudu adds it in UHD. I'm fine with that since Sony isn't interested in making their movie store widely available.
bull3964 is offline  
post #16 of 1303 Old 10-18-2017, 03:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lujan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 8,965
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4580 Post(s)
Liked: 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterTHX View Post
Not in 4K or just not at all?
Just 4k version of Amazon titles. For instance I bought "Gangster Squad" on Amazon in HD and it ported over to Vudu.

lujan
558 Ultra HD
723 HD
4 SD
lujan is online now  
post #17 of 1303 Old 10-20-2017, 11:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
PeterTHX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,534
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
Liked: 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by bull3964 View Post
Yes, but only SD for now, matching the rights that Vudu pushed back via UV. It will never be UHD in the Sony Pictures Store for me unless Vudu adds it in UHD. I'm fine with that since Sony isn't interested in making their movie store widely available.
Since I don't use Google or ATV I'm not sure, but Sony Store's UHD movies *do* show as UHD in my UV locker.


The two Sony UHD movies I have on Vudu (Magnificent Seven and Spider-Man Homecoming) were redeemed at the Sony Pictures Store.

My opinions do not reflect the policies of my company
PeterTHX is offline  
post #18 of 1303 Old 10-20-2017, 11:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bobbino421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: New York City
Posts: 1,927
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1242 Post(s)
Liked: 784
Where is best place to redeem Spider-man homecoming? iTunes or the Sony ultra site? Also do u get the special features and deleted scenes included?

Sony 55 A9F
Panasonic DP-UB820
Sony UBP-X700
Samsung HW-K950 Dolby Atmos sound bar
bobbino421 is offline  
post #19 of 1303 Old 10-20-2017, 04:47 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 102
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Is it safe to redeem my 4K Guardians 2 code on Movies Anywhere to get the 4K version?
KingBeef79 is online now  
post #20 of 1303 Old 10-20-2017, 06:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
reallynotnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,139
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
Liked: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeef79 View Post
Is it safe to redeem my 4K Guardians 2 code on Movies Anywhere to get the 4K version?


Not yet, hold Disney codes for now.
KingBeef79 likes this.

Vizio 2016 P65, Denon x2200, 5.0.2 Elac Debut F5, C5, B4, and A4
PS4 Pro, AMD Vega 56, and Nvidia Shield
reallynotnick is offline  
post #21 of 1303 Old 10-24-2017, 02:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
morphinapg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,805
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2307 Post(s)
Liked: 1864
I don't see War for the Planet of the Apes on the spreadsheet yet. Any idea where I should redeem that for UHD rights?

EDIT: Never mind, I see it says No UV code will redeem UHD

Living Room: Sony XBR65X930D, Sony HTCT780, Base PS4, Philips BDP7501
Bedroom: LG OLED55C6P, Denon AVR-X1300W (5.1.2), PS4 Pro, Sony UBP-X700, Atomos Ninja Inferno
Check out my video game movie edits
morphinapg is online now  
post #22 of 1303 Old 10-24-2017, 02:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
morphinapg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,805
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2307 Post(s)
Liked: 1864
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeef79 View Post
Is it safe to redeem my 4K Guardians 2 code on Movies Anywhere to get the 4K version?
Mine redeemed as UHD when I redeemed it on DisneyMovieRewards and DMA before the transition, but I'm not sure if MA works the same way or not.

Living Room: Sony XBR65X930D, Sony HTCT780, Base PS4, Philips BDP7501
Bedroom: LG OLED55C6P, Denon AVR-X1300W (5.1.2), PS4 Pro, Sony UBP-X700, Atomos Ninja Inferno
Check out my video game movie edits
morphinapg is online now  
post #23 of 1303 Old 10-24-2017, 03:10 PM
Member
 
Johnnyice426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Just my two cents, I linked Amazon, VUDU, and iTunes to MoviesAnyWhere. All studio support movies show up on all linked accounts. Unfortunately, all resolutions don’t! While I have UHD streaming rights to my Sony Movies, none of the linked accounts give me the UHD versions. All of my UHD movies in VUDU do port to iTunes and play in UHD. However, UHD movies that I purchased in iTunes do no play in UHD in VUDU. None of my UHD titles show as UHD in Amazon. I’ve tried to call MoviesAnyWhere twice. The first time I was on hold for an hour and twenty minutes. No one answered, I hung up. Second try I lasted forty minutes. No one answered so I hung up and haven’t tried since. I hope this gets straightened out. I did have high hopes for this but as of now, I’m somewhat disappointed.

LG 65 B6P
Vizio 2014 P 702ui-3B
Samsung K8500, Apple 4K TV
Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV THX
Atlantic technology speakers 5.1 THX
Johnnyice426 is offline  
post #24 of 1303 Old 10-24-2017, 03:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
morphinapg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,805
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2307 Post(s)
Liked: 1864
I just realized something. Reedeming on Movies Anywhere will not redeem it in your UV library, even if you have VUDU connected to MA, so if you are like me and use a shared UV library, you might want to avoid redeeming on MA unless they eventually link with UV.

Living Room: Sony XBR65X930D, Sony HTCT780, Base PS4, Philips BDP7501
Bedroom: LG OLED55C6P, Denon AVR-X1300W (5.1.2), PS4 Pro, Sony UBP-X700, Atomos Ninja Inferno
Check out my video game movie edits
morphinapg is online now  
post #25 of 1303 Old 10-24-2017, 03:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lujan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 8,965
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4580 Post(s)
Liked: 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyice426 View Post
Just my two cents, I linked Amazon, VUDU, and iTunes to MoviesAnyWhere. All studio support movies show up on all linked accounts. Unfortunately, all resolutions don’t! While I have UHD streaming rights to my Sony Movies, none of the linked accounts give me the UHD versions. All of my UHD movies in VUDU do port to iTunes and play in UHD. However, UHD movies that I purchased in iTunes do no play in UHD in VUDU. None of my UHD titles show as UHD in Amazon. I’ve tried to call MoviesAnyWhere twice. The first time I was on hold for an hour and twenty minutes. No one answered, I hung up. Second try I lasted forty minutes. No one answered so I hung up and haven’t tried since. I hope this gets straightened out. I did have high hopes for this but as of now, I’m somewhat disappointed.
Yeah, none of my Amazon UHD titles are showing up in UHD in iTunes either even if iTunes has them available in UHD such as the 3 Spiderman Movies. I have a current support ticket open but they usually don't know what's going on.

lujan
558 Ultra HD
723 HD
4 SD
lujan is online now  
post #26 of 1303 Old 10-24-2017, 03:39 PM
Member
 
Johnnyice426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by lujan View Post
Yeah, none of my Amazon UHD titles are showing up in UHD in iTunes either even if iTunes has them available in UHD such as the 3 Spiderman Movies. I have a current support ticket open but they usually don't know what's going on.
Yeah, there are growing pains with this. I just hope it gets fixed!

LG 65 B6P
Vizio 2014 P 702ui-3B
Samsung K8500, Apple 4K TV
Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV THX
Atlantic technology speakers 5.1 THX
Johnnyice426 is offline  
post #27 of 1303 Old 10-24-2017, 03:54 PM
Member
 
Johnnyice426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Yeah, I redeemed pirates of the Caribbean dead men tell no tales. It didn’t show up in UV. Only two movies I purchased in iTunes showed up in UV. I have to chalk it up to unsupported studios with iTunes.

LG 65 B6P
Vizio 2014 P 702ui-3B
Samsung K8500, Apple 4K TV
Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV THX
Atlantic technology speakers 5.1 THX
Johnnyice426 is offline  
post #28 of 1303 Old 10-24-2017, 04:01 PM
Advanced Member
 
mr b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: MD
Posts: 694
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by morphinapg View Post
I don't see War for the Planet of the Apes on the spreadsheet yet. Any idea where I should redeem that for UHD rights?

EDIT: Never mind, I see it says No UV code will redeem UHD
Ugggh, was really hoping it would be. Is this a foxconnect thing? Looks like it's available (or will be) in iTunes 4K.

My Gear:
Spoiler!
mr b is offline  
post #29 of 1303 Old 10-24-2017, 04:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
puddy77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,006
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
Liked: 2071
Quote:
Originally Posted by morphinapg View Post
I don't see War for the Planet of the Apes on the spreadsheet yet. Any idea where I should redeem that for UHD rights?

EDIT: Never mind, I see it says No UV code will redeem UHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr b View Post
Ugggh, was really hoping it would be. Is this a foxconnect thing? Looks like it's available (or will be) in iTunes 4K.
It should redeem in 4k at iTunes, if you’re an Apple TV 4K user. Otherwise, HD everywhere else with Movies Anywhere.
puddy77 is offline  
post #30 of 1303 Old 10-24-2017, 05:22 PM
UHD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 35,930
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9295 Post(s)
Liked: 5980
So Fox movies are available in 4K on itunes? Hoepfully that bodes well for Vudu. Since Fox titles could never redeem for UHD streaming rights with Ultraviolet.

53TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply High Dynamic Range (HDR) & Wide Color Gamut (WCG)

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off