Bug HDR? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 10-24-2019, 01:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Bug HDR?

Hello, I am new here, I come to you because I am desperate, I have a problem with the HDR on my pc, I have an HP PAVILION QUAD HD HDR10 32 ", GTX 1070 FTW and Windows 10 monitor, all updated, the problem I have is that when I start a game and active HDR it looks all with green glitters and green letters, this happens to me when in the Nvidia panel I have it in RGB 10BIT and full range, if I put it in 422 or 444.10 bit and limited range the colors dim and turn off, the same thing happens to me on the Windows desktop, I think it's because the game despite having HDR enabled, Windows recognizes it as SDR and not as HDR, I use cable displayport 1.4 with Vesa certificate, I've done countless tests, I have changed cables and without result ... What can be? What do I do wrong?

Thanks and best regards
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-24-2019, 01:12 PM - Thread Starter

Hello, I am new here, I come to you because I am desperate, I have a problem with the HDR on my PC, I have an HP PAVILION QUAD HD HDR10 32 "monitor, GTX 1070 FTW and Windows 10, all updated, the problem I have is that when I start a game and the active HDR looks all with green glitters and green letters, this happens to me when in the Nvidia panel I have it in RGB 10BIT and full range, if I put it in 422 or 444.10 bit and limited range, the colors are dimmed and turned off, the same happens to me on the Windows desktop, if in the game I press Alt + enter and exit the game, I go to the Windows HDR options and deactivate it, the desktop is seen in HDR with very colorful colors alive, if I enter the game again HDR is automatically activated again in Windows and the colors are turned off again, I think it is because the game despite having HDR enabled, Windows recognizes it as SDR and not as HDR, I use cable displayport 1.4 with Vesa certificate, I have done countless tests, I have changed the cab them and without result ... What can it be? What am i doing wrong?

Thanks and best regards
post #3 of 3 Old 10-24-2019, 01:15 PM - Thread Starter

Bug HDR?

Hello, I am new here, I come to you because I am desperate, I have a problem with the HDR on my PC, I have an HP PAVILION QUAD HD HDR10 32 "monitor, GTX 1070 FTW and Windows 10, all updated, the problem I have is that when I start a game and the active HDR looks all with green glitters and green letters, this happens to me when in the Nvidia panel I have it in RGB 10BIT and full range, if I put it in 422 or 444.10 bit and limited range, the colors are dimmed and turned off, the same happens to me on the Windows desktop, if in the game I press Alt + enter and exit the game, I go to the Windows HDR options and deactivate it, the desktop is seen in HDR with very colorful colors alive, if I enter the game again HDR is automatically activated again in Windows and the colors are turned off again, I think it is because the game despite having HDR enabled, Windows recognizes it as SDR and not as HDR, I use cable displayport 1.4 with Vesa certificate, I have done countless tests, I have changed the cab them and without result ... What can it be? What am i doing wrong?

Thanks and best regards
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply High Dynamic Range (HDR) & Wide Color Gamut (WCG)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page