The Official D.M.V (DC/Maryland/Virginia) home theater thread... - Page 5 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4Likes

post #121 of 260 Old 04-10-2011, 07:22 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgammad83 View Post

If someone ever needs a helping hand doing any install/setup/tuning, my fee is one six pack of beer per day or partial day of work/fun!

-Tim

Is that domestic or imported beer? The Audiofest is an excellent venue to see a whole bunch of audio in one place. About 7 or 8 years back I went to the NYC Home Entertainment expo (which was much bigger than the Capital Audiofest as it has been around for a bit) but that was an expensive weekend. With the internet and traditional dealers going by the wayside, the Audiofest is a good cheap way to support something local and see and hear equipment in one place. Last year even Polk Audio came and gave out beer too.

Main System (Integrated AV)- Lumin U1, Modwright LS36.5 DM Preamp, Modwright KWA150SE Amp, EMM Labs DAC 2X (ver. 2), Torus RM-20, Thiel CS 3.7s, 2 Rel Storm III subs
Back-up 1 - HAL MS-2 Music Server, Odyssey Candela Preamp, Bryston 3BST Amp, Meitner MA-1 DAC, 2 Richard Gray cond, Ohm Microwalsh Talls, Rel Strata III sub
Back-up 2 - (Integrated AV) HAL MS-3 Music Server, Sherbourn Pre-1, Emotiva XPA 200 Amp, Teac UD-501 DAC, Vansevers cond, B&W P6s, Rel Q150 sub
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 260 Old 04-11-2011, 03:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighEndWire View Post

Is that domestic or imported beer? The Audiofest is an excellent venue to see a whole bunch of audio in one place. About 7 or 8 years back I went to the NYC Home Entertainment expo (which was much bigger than the Capital Audiofest as it has been around for a bit) but that was an expensive weekend. With the internet and traditional dealers going by the wayside, the Audiofest is a good cheap way to support something local and see and hear equipment in one place. Last year even Polk Audio came and gave out beer too.

HEW, while I am known to relish in the nuances of a Belgian abbey ale, Bud Light is quaffable as well! I am really looking forward to audiofest as it is the first event of its kind I have heard of around here. With the decline of all the local shops in the "middle market" (a la Myer Emco) the only ones left to my knowledge are ridiculously high end and snobby (JS Audio) or relatively worthless (Graffiti).

So, its hard to find a place to hear new stuff, although I have to admit the Magnolias I have been to have far surpassed my (low) expectations. I had not stepped foot in a BB in years until a few weeks ago when I received great service and patient guidance as I A/B/C and D'ed etc. a bunch of speakers (DefTech ProMonitor 1000, SM350s and Mythos 1, 2, 6, and XTR 50s, Mirage OS3-FS), bought and returned a pair of open-box DefTech SM350s, and eventually settled on the OS3-FS towers with the DefTech supercube II.

Funny story about Graffiti, a couple weeks ago my fiancee and I were in Cleveland Park because I needed to go to the SCUBA store, and forgot Graffiti was there. I stopped in because I needed a couple pairs of banana plugs. When I asked what ones they had, the sales guy literally scoffed at me and said I was wasting my money and that anything but bare wire was pointless and that everyone knows that banana plugs are just made for people who don't know what they are doing to spend more $$ on stuff they don't need. I was so offended I just walked out. I am willing to bet I know more than he does about audio, but thats not the point. He was incredibly myopic.

Yes, bare wire offers great signal transfer. And some poorly designed bananas do not have enough contact with the wire (or inside of the banana terminal) to avoid adding to resistance. But, lets see him hook up 7 channels of speaker wire to any HT receiver (especially one like my 2309ci which is completely packed with 9 pairs of binding posts b/c of the Front B terminals) with bare wire and not short out the speakers. OR the fact that some people have bare wire connections when the terminals are a visible part of one's living room. OR that many an enthusiast more than once in a blue moon wants to move some things around and needs to unplug and re-wire speakers.

My fiancee likes banana plugs (since the terminals of my Mirage towers are visible) and as we know, sometimes the old WAF is important. A**hole.
post #123 of 260 Old 04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Advanced Member

Never been to Graffiti. Might have called them many moons ago about a RF demodulator for Dolby Digital from Laserdiscs (I think they may have had the Nakamichi model in stock). There's no doubt economic times and the internet have push dealers out and many of those left offer a higher decree of install services vs. the old model of a traditional dealer. Some, due to the fact they are rarer, feel like they may be more of the only game around and you get an attitude here or there. My main system is seriously at the point that I've only walked into one dealer in the past 10 years and felt I heard anything better although I've listened to a lot of BS relating to systems that are frankly not in the same league as what I have.

Main System (Integrated AV)- Lumin U1, Modwright LS36.5 DM Preamp, Modwright KWA150SE Amp, EMM Labs DAC 2X (ver. 2), Torus RM-20, Thiel CS 3.7s, 2 Rel Storm III subs
Back-up 1 - HAL MS-2 Music Server, Odyssey Candela Preamp, Bryston 3BST Amp, Meitner MA-1 DAC, 2 Richard Gray cond, Ohm Microwalsh Talls, Rel Strata III sub
Back-up 2 - (Integrated AV) HAL MS-3 Music Server, Sherbourn Pre-1, Emotiva XPA 200 Amp, Teac UD-501 DAC, Vansevers cond, B&W P6s, Rel Q150 sub
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #124 of 260 Old 05-16-2011, 05:42 PM
Advanced Member

Just a reminder about the Capital Audiofest (capitalaudiofest.com) right after July 4 - nice equipment to check out (more familiar HT brands in red but other great audio stuff too) -

Suite 115
Suite 117
INTEGRA and CARNEGIE ACOUSTICS
INTEGRA

CARNEGIE ACOUSTICS
INTEGRA DTA-70.1 Amplifier, DHC-80.2 Pre-Amplifier/Processor and DPS-6.9 DVD Player, CARNEGIE ACOUSTICS Pedestále, Centrare and Davanti Loudspeakers, P.I. Audio, Dodd Audio, Mach 2 Music & Electra Cables.
Rockwell
The Signal Collection / Command Performance AV
Command Performance AV

The Signal Collection
Worhol
United Home Audio
United Home Audio
MBL, Clearaudio and UHA Q Tape Decks
Whistler
Polk Audio, Audio Research Corporation, MIT Cables and Equus Audio
Polk Audio

Audio Research Corporation

MIT Cables

Equus Audio
The BRAND NEW POLK LSiM 707/703 and Blackstone series loudspeakers. Audio Research Reference CD8 & LS27 Preamplifier. MIT Magnum series cables from top to bottom. The famous CTC BBQ Amplifier, an array of some vintage Polk
loudspeakers, a cutaway of the 707 and all kinds of ways to have fun.
Pollack
JS Audio Music Systems and Home Theatre.
JS Audio

Wilson Audio

Dan D'Agostino - Master Audio Systems

Meridian Sooloos

HRS Harmonic Resolution Systems

Nordost
Wilson Audio with Peter McGrath Director of Sales.
Dan D'Agostino Master Audio Systems.
Meridian Sooloos with Ken Forsythe Director of Product Management.
HRS Harmonic Resolution Systems with Michael Latvis.
Nordost with Michael Taylor V.P. North American Sales.
Okeefe
Philharmonic Audio and Salk Signature Sound
Salk Signature Sound
Philharmonic 1 and Philharmonic 2 loudspeakers with instant A-B comparison, and Salk SoundScape 10 flagship loudspeaker
Albright
GOTO Horns, JC Verdier, Luminous Audio Technology, Dynamic Sounds Associates
Luminous Audio Technology

Dynamic Sounds Associates

GOTO Horns and Drivers

Durand Tonearms

JC Verdier Turntables
GOTO Horns and Drivers, Luminous Cables, DSA Phono Stage, Durand Tonearms, Lampizator, Sonore Music Server
Suite 169
Command Performance AV
Command Performance AV

Joseph Audio

Manley Labs

Cardas Audio

VPI Industries
Joseph Audio - Speakers
Manley - Amp, Preamp, and Phono
Cardas - Clear Cables
VPI - Turntables
CommandPC - Audio Server
Suite 179
CARNEGIE ACOUSTICS and ONKYO
CARNEGIE ACOUSTICS

ONKYO

Light Harmonic DaVinci

Mach2 Music
CARNEGIE ACOUSTICS CST-2 Loudspeakers, Onkyo M-5000R Amplifier, P-3000R Pre-Amplifier and C-7000R CD Player, P.I. Audio, Light Harmonic DaVinci, Dodd Audio, Mach 2 Music & Electra Cables.
Suite 187
High Water Sound
High Water Sound
TW Acoustic, Horning Hybrid, Thoress Systems, Tron Electric and Thales
Suite 219
Volti Audio
Volti Audio
Suite 265
Bogdan Audio Cables and Sonist Loudspeakers
Bogdan Audio Cables

Sonist Loudspeakers
Sonist Concerto 4
Suite 270
Suite 280
Classic Audio Loudspeakers
Classic Audio T-3.4 Speaker System - Utilizes two field coil drivers and one permanent magnet down firing driver along with super tweeter. Triplanar Tonearm and Atma-Sphere
Suite 287
Audio Power Labs
Audio Power Labs

CARNEGIE ACOUSTICS
Suite 302
Suite 308
Audio Note UK
Audio Note UK
CD4.1x CD Player, TT Two Deluxe Turntable, Arm Three Mk II Tonearm, JINRO Tube Integrated Amplifier, AN-E/Lexus Signature Speakers
Suite 319
Audio Note Kits, Cathedral Speakers, WyWires and Digitalpete
Audio Note Kits

Cathedral Speakers

Digitalpete

WyWires

post #125 of 260 Old 07-03-2011, 07:08 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Liked: 11
Quote:

Just a reminder about the Capital Audiofest (capitalaudiofest.com) right after July 4 - nice equipment to check out (more familiar HT brands in red but other great audio stuff too) -

Suite 115
Suite 117
INTEGRA and CARNEGIE ACOUSTICS
INTEGRA

CARNEGIE ACOUSTICS
INTEGRA DTA-70.1 Amplifier, DHC-80.2 Pre-Amplifier/Processor and DPS-6.9 DVD Player, CARNEGIE ACOUSTICS Pedestále, Centrare and Davanti Loudspeakers, P.I. Audio, Dodd Audio, Mach 2 Music & Electra Cables.
Rockwell
The Signal Collection / Command Performance AV
Command Performance AV

The Signal Collection
Worhol
United Home Audio
United Home Audio
MBL, Clearaudio and UHA Q Tape Decks
Whistler
Polk Audio, Audio Research Corporation, MIT Cables and Equus Audio
Polk Audio

Audio Research Corporation

MIT Cables

Equus Audio
The BRAND NEW POLK LSiM 707/703 and Blackstone series loudspeakers. Audio Research Reference CD8 & LS27 Preamplifier. MIT Magnum series cables from top to bottom. The famous CTC BBQ Amplifier, an array of some vintage Polk
loudspeakers, a cutaway of the 707 and all kinds of ways to have fun.
Pollack
JS Audio Music Systems and Home Theatre.
JS Audio

Wilson Audio

Dan D'Agostino - Master Audio Systems

Meridian Sooloos

HRS Harmonic Resolution Systems

Nordost
Wilson Audio with Peter McGrath Director of Sales.
Dan D'Agostino Master Audio Systems.
Meridian Sooloos with Ken Forsythe Director of Product Management.
HRS Harmonic Resolution Systems with Michael Latvis.
Nordost with Michael Taylor V.P. North American Sales.
Okeefe
Philharmonic Audio and Salk Signature Sound
Salk Signature Sound
Philharmonic 1 and Philharmonic 2 loudspeakers with instant A-B comparison, and Salk SoundScape 10 flagship loudspeaker
Albright
GOTO Horns, JC Verdier, Luminous Audio Technology, Dynamic Sounds Associates
Luminous Audio Technology

Dynamic Sounds Associates

GOTO Horns and Drivers

Durand Tonearms

JC Verdier Turntables
GOTO Horns and Drivers, Luminous Cables, DSA Phono Stage, Durand Tonearms, Lampizator, Sonore Music Server
Suite 169
Command Performance AV
Command Performance AV

Joseph Audio

Manley Labs

Cardas Audio

VPI Industries
Joseph Audio - Speakers
Manley - Amp, Preamp, and Phono
Cardas - Clear Cables
VPI - Turntables
CommandPC - Audio Server
Suite 179
CARNEGIE ACOUSTICS and ONKYO
CARNEGIE ACOUSTICS

ONKYO

Light Harmonic DaVinci

Mach2 Music
CARNEGIE ACOUSTICS CST-2 Loudspeakers, Onkyo M-5000R Amplifier, P-3000R Pre-Amplifier and C-7000R CD Player, P.I. Audio, Light Harmonic DaVinci, Dodd Audio, Mach 2 Music & Electra Cables.
Suite 187
High Water Sound
High Water Sound
TW Acoustic, Horning Hybrid, Thoress Systems, Tron Electric and Thales
Suite 219
Volti Audio
Volti Audio
Suite 265
Bogdan Audio Cables and Sonist Loudspeakers
Bogdan Audio Cables

Sonist Loudspeakers
Sonist Concerto 4
Suite 270
Suite 280
Classic Audio T-3.4 Speaker System - Utilizes two field coil drivers and one permanent magnet down firing driver along with super tweeter. Triplanar Tonearm and Atma-Sphere
Suite 287
Audio Power Labs
Audio Power Labs

CARNEGIE ACOUSTICS
Suite 302
Suite 308
Audio Note UK
Audio Note UK
CD4.1x CD Player, TT Two Deluxe Turntable, Arm Three Mk II Tonearm, JINRO Tube Integrated Amplifier, AN-E/Lexus Signature Speakers
Suite 319
Audio Note Kits, Cathedral Speakers, WyWires and Digitalpete
Audio Note Kits

Cathedral Speakers

Digitalpete

WyWires

Coming up next week; roll call for Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oink
Mr. Cialella is, without question, the AVS honorary MOST ADMIRED PERSON OF THE YEAR.:D
post #126 of 260 Old 07-24-2011, 08:57 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 20
How was Capitol Audiofest this year? I was required to be out of the area and could not attend any of the days.
post #127 of 260 Old 07-24-2011, 09:39 AM

Hello all, new member to AVS here but Long time lurker. Live in the manassas, Gainesville, haymarket area of northern virginia.

Have a rather modest HT in mancave currently, what I'm working on now is a higher end 7 channels of music and TV in my new billiards room. Just having fun looking thru reviews and threads trying to decide what to get....anyway, hello all
post #128 of 260 Old 07-25-2011, 05:25 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig pile View Post

Hello all, new member to AVS here but Long time lurker. Live in the manassas, Gainesville, haymarket area of northern virginia.

Have a rather modest HT in mancave currently, what I'm working on now is a higher end 7 channels of music and TV in my new billiards room. Just having fun looking thru reviews and threads trying to decide what to get....anyway, hello all

Welcome!!

post #129 of 260 Old 07-25-2011, 05:29 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by willmo View Post

How was Capitol Audiofest this year? I was required to be out of the area and could not attend any of the days.

Much better than last year from the venue to the participants. Given the state of the economy that is saying something. It even got coverage from Stereophile Magazine - http://www.stereophile.com/category/...audiofest-2011

Great give aways too from a $500 pair of Polks to a Benchmark DAC (that was probably double the Polks). With dealers disappearing due to the internet and economy, it's a great way to see things new and old that can't be seen elsewhere.

post #130 of 260 Old 09-12-2011, 09:31 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig pile View Post

I live nearby...

Quote:
Mr. Cialella is, without question, the AVS honorary MOST ADMIRED PERSON OF THE YEAR.:D
post #131 of 260 Old 11-05-2011, 09:24 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

I'm kinda upset that I was required to pay for both days even though I only really planned on one day.

Quote:
post #132 of 260 Old 11-06-2011, 07:18 AM
Advanced Member

It was geared that way. It is actually 3 days though. Next year it looks like there will be some availability of rooms on Thursday too, depending on whether the exhibitor has set-up their stuff. It looks like they are doing a Friday and Sunday raffle drawing too. I think that is better. They drew all the raffles on Sunday and there was probably 50-60 people there, give or take. They probably should have a daily pass that is a hair cheaper. It's probably a matter of tracking that gets difficult. Perhaps they should sell the passes for all days online and E-Mail passes for all days and those not have passes can purchase individual days. I can't complain even though I didn't win anything. Besides the Polk audio tee shirt (which seems to be an annual thing along with a bag), I grabbed a Capital Audiofest tee shirt at the end on Sunday. So basically I got two tee shirts for $20 and saw great audio stuff.

post #133 of 260 Old 12-28-2011, 09:33 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

How about a meet or get together?

PS: who was the guy eating the burger at the bar of the hotel; he said he had (Parasound) Halo gear. I want to check out his setup.

Quote:
post #134 of 260 Old 12-29-2011, 06:10 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschool4life View Post

How about a meet or get together?

PS: who was the guy eating the burger at the bar of the hotel; he said he had (Parasound) Halo gear. I want to check out his setup.

A meet or get together is fine. I'm terrible with names. All I can tell you at this point is he definitely was not a vegetarian. Also, in this hobby people do make changes. I think he lived in Maryland. For me, mine have not been too bad (at least compared to the old days) and I would call them more evolutionary (vs. revolutionary) at this point. In a couple of months I may start to look for new projectors for the secondary basement system.

post #135 of 260 Old 01-30-2012, 12:03 PM

Hi everyone. I'm located in the Centreville/Manassas area and just starting my basement build process, it's a huge space though, and only part of it will be a home theater area. Still figuring out the design, but eager to get started. Figure I can clean out the basement and waterproof it while I finish up.

Yes, I am a girl. Yes, I am a dork. No, I will not sleep with you.
post #136 of 260 Old 01-30-2012, 05:07 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpixie08 View Post

Hi everyone. I'm located in the Centreville/Manassas area and just starting my basement build process, it's a huge space though, and only part of it will be a home theater area. Still figuring out the design, but eager to get started. Figure I can clean out the basement and waterproof it while I finish up.

It took me a bit to finish my basement (finished it about 7-8 years back) and figure out what I wanted. I'd probably do it a bit different than what I ended up with. My better HT/Music system is upstairs but I've slowly been upgrading the basement and using it more for HT. All in all I'm satisfied with the finished product. Did much of it myself as I did not want a standard looking space.

post #137 of 260 Old 01-31-2012, 06:20 AM

Quote:

It took me a bit to finish my basement (finished it about 7-8 years back) and figure out what I wanted. I'd probably do it a bit different than what I ended up with. My better HT/Music system is upstairs but I've slowly been upgrading the basement and using it more for HT. All in all I'm satisfied with the finished product. Did much of it myself as I did not want a standard looking space.

I imagine that's the way it goes with these sorts of projects, there's always a something that you would have done just a little differently had you known how it was going to end up.

Yes, I am a girl. Yes, I am a dork. No, I will not sleep with you.
post #138 of 260 Old 01-31-2012, 07:53 AM

Hey, another newbie on here. My name is William and I'm a college student over a Christopher Newport University but my home is over in Fairfax County near Reston. I am happy to say that I have been told by the IT guys here that our setup is one of the nicest he has seen, despite its age. Not sure if that is a great thing or not. I'm a bit of a retrophile so laugh if you will at my slightly antiquated setup. The speakers are also slightly mismatched:

Display: Electrohome 8500LC CRT Projector
Video Processor: TVone 1600HD (running at 720p 24fps, 1080i capable)
Reciever: Pioneer VSX-704S (Composite video, Dolby Pro Logic, running on 5 speakers with subwoofer)
DVD: Panasonic F61A (480P, will be swapping for multi-region or HD-DVD)
Laserdisc: Pioneer CLD-D704
Game: Sega Dreamcast
CED: RCA SelectaVision SGT-200
VHS: Panasonic something something

post #139 of 260 Old 01-31-2012, 05:18 PM
Advanced Member

I have a Pioneer 704 in the secondary basement system and an Elite CLD-79 in the main system (they are substantially the same). I don't have the time I did a few years back and have not played a LD in a bit and still have 20 or so disc I got at an estate sale years back that I have not watched. LDs are fun to a point. Years back I had someone bring over his imported (Japanese) Pioneer HLD-X9 (I think it went for around $2.6k back then) LD player to see it on the 100 inch screen in the main system.

post #140 of 260 Old 02-01-2012, 07:20 AM

We play them all the time here. Last time I checked, I think we have more Lasers than DVDs. How did the HLD-X9 look on the big screen by the way?

post #141 of 260 Old 02-01-2012, 05:24 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWill View Post

We play them all the time here. Last time I checked, I think we have more Lasers than DVDs. How did the HLD-X9 look on the big screen by the way?

It looked very good but I expected more. At the time I had a Proceed PMDT (very expensive DVD transport - not player) with a scaler card built in. We ran it with and without the scaler. I had a Sharp 9000 Projector back them which was 720p and excellent via analog video connections (and preferred it straight into the projector). I used the best LD transfer I had which was "The Phantom Menace" (which was imported from Japan a year or so before the DVD was available). I also had the DVD as well which is not the best transfer in the world and I also have the movie on video CD. The DVD was clearly a better picture. However the DD EX Soundtrack on the LD to me was better. I had the person bring a few players over (tweaked CLD-97 with AC-3 out too) as I was deciding how far up the chain to go with not tons of LDs and probably not many more to be released at that point. I ended up trading my CLD-59 for a 704 which is substantially the same as the CLD-79 and I got some extra parts so that I can keep them running for a bit. More for nostalgia than anything. If I had more software, I probably would have sprung for the tweaked CLD-97.

post #142 of 260 Old 02-01-2012, 11:55 PM

I guess it also depends on the display type. The analog to digital converters on some of the digital projectors can be so-so from what I've heard. Our setup is all analog, so perhaps that helps keep the image from losing anything more quality from excess transcoding. Tonight we watched "THE FUGITIVE" and the LD Transfer looked (and of course sounded) very good!

post #143 of 260 Old 02-02-2012, 07:36 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

I guess it also depends on the display type. The analog to digital converters on some of the digital projectors can be so-so from what I've heard. Our setup is all analog, so perhaps that helps keep the image from losing anything more quality from excess transcoding. Tonight we watched "THE FUGITIVE" and the LD Transfer looked (and of course sounded) very good!

It was my old Sharp 9000 as I noted. Not a digital projector - no digital video inputs. It had excellent analog upconversion. When I got my BenQ W5000, I blew it out (it was 8 years old and that was about 4 years ago) for $200. When I first finished the basement, I had the friend over I sold it to and had just gotten my Sony VPL-AW15 for the basement which I got as I needed lens shift where I need to place it. I hooked both up to the Pioneer 704 LD player as a demo for my friend and the Sharp 9000 blew the 8 year newer Sony away on upconversion to 720p.

I've always had good DVD sources. As noted the $7.5k (at the time) Proceed transport was used for LD comparison. Even on a mediocre DVD transfer (The Phantom Menace) at the time, it was definitely better than the LD (which is about the best LD transfer I've seen). As noted I have noticed that the audio on the LD sounded better. I have not watched a LD in quite a while, but Firestorm in DTS blew my mind sound wise as I recall. The Phantom Menace was quite good too. I believe I have the Die Hard Trilogy in DTS on LD too.

post #144 of 260 Old 02-02-2012, 07:37 PM
Advanced Member

Here's a review of the projector I used at the time:

http://www.projectorcentral.com/sharp_z9000.htm

post #145 of 260 Old 02-16-2012, 12:25 AM

I know that Newport News is out of the way for most of you (VA Beach) but please feel free to hit up if you guys would like have a meetup down here anytime soon.

Perhaps sometime in May? Hit the beach too?

post #146 of 260 Old 02-20-2012, 03:52 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Anyone from Spotsylvania/Fredericksburg?
post #147 of 260 Old 02-21-2012, 10:16 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

I know that Newport News is out of the way for most of you (VA Beach) but please feel free to hit up if you guys would like have a meetup down here anytime soon.

Perhaps sometime in May? Hit the beach too?

A meet would be cool; just plan it ahead of time so people can plan for it.

Quote:
post #148 of 260 Old 04-07-2012, 09:29 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Capitol Audio Fest 2012 coming up soon.

Quote:
post #149 of 260 Old 04-28-2012, 09:17 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:

Yes, going to try and make it this year on the Saturday.
post #150 of 260 Old 04-28-2012, 11:07 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Quote:

Yes, going to try and make it this year on the Saturday.

We are getting together for dinner on Saturday; and possibly getting together for lunch prior to the show.

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Area Home Theater Meets

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page