Kansas City Area Home Theater Meets and Movie Night Events! - Page 248 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2379Likes

post #7411 of 7953 Old 01-16-2019, 12:48 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Parkville, which will never see Google Fiber.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7412 of 7953 Old 01-16-2019, 04:41 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Liked: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIC2 View Post
Parkville, which will never see Google Fiber.

Yeah, I hear you.

My Movie Library - and still growing!
Family Room: Sony XBR-85x900F + Denon 4520ci + Oppo 203, Speakers: LCR: DIYSG Elusive 1099's, S(R+RS) Polk TC60i, Sub: 2x LTD02 Designed UM18-22 Subs w/Nx6000d
Considering: DIYSG Volt10v2 for FH and Surrounds; Denon AVR X6500h
post #7413 of 7953 Old 01-16-2019, 06:26 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 675 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3519 Post(s)
Liked: 3226
Randy, I highly recommend getting an old school antenna.

Since I "cut the cord" a couple of years ago I have watched all of the local channels this way and it's rock solid so matter what the weather is like. I know some others that weren't able to watch the Chiefs on Saturday, what a nightmare.

I have tried Sling, Playstation Vue, Hulu, and just recently Directv now.

Sling only did 30 fps so sports were terrible. Playstation vue had 60 fps but kept crashing. Hulu was great and we used it for over a year. However, it did not have NFL network so I switched to Directv now. WOW! I like it a lot better than all the rest so far. Mainly for the picture quality. It is 60 fps but looks much clearer than all the others. Also, it has all the local channels (some of the others did too) so I guess I don't REALLY need the old school antenna but it's nice to know that if the internet goes down I can still watch tv.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7414 of 7953 Old 01-16-2019, 06:46 PM

New 22" sub from FI. Weighs in at 175 pounds.

Link wouldn't work...
post #7415 of 7953 Old 01-17-2019, 06:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 1342 Post(s)
Liked: 477
Send a message via MSN to Ladeback
Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post

Since I "cut the cord" a couple of years ago I have watched all of the local channels this way and it's rock solid so matter what the weather is like. I know some others that weren't able to watch the Chiefs on Saturday, what a nightmare.

Sling only did 30 fps so sports were terrible. Playstation vue had 60 fps but kept crashing. Hulu was great and we used it for over a year. However, it did not have NFL network so I switched to Directv now. WOW! I like it a lot better than all the rest so far. Mainly for the picture quality. It is 60 fps but looks much clearer than all the others. Also, it has all the local channels (some of the others did too) so I guess I don't REALLY need the old school antenna but it's nice to know that if the internet goes down I can still watch tv.
This is some good information. I have a few questions.

So what are you using for your Internet? I have been thinking of doing this.

So with DirecTV Now you watch shows when you want and no need for a DVR? If I could drop the TV part of Google I could save $90 a month, maybe more.

So do you access DirecTV Now from an App or through a streaming device?

On the antenna, do you have one and connect it to all your TV's? I have thought of this as well.

Thanks

Doug

Klipsch KPS-400’s FR/FL with built in 15” 300 watt side firing subs, RC-7 Center, RS-3 Surrounds.
Integra DHC-60.5, 5- Marantz MA700 Mono Blocks, Pioneer DV-F727 301 Disk DVD CD Changer, Pioneer DVL-909 Laserdisc/DVD/CD Player, Sony PS3.
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...ck-cinema.html
post #7416 of 7953 Old 01-17-2019, 06:55 AM
d_c
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Quoted: 1136 Post(s)
Liked: 1562
Directv Now for $40/mo looks like a good option. I’ll I’d want is fox Sports and ESPN, and then I could use it at home and watch games at the lake. The antennae there works great right until the games start. Quite the anomaly.

Also:
Beast is setting me up with a probable fix for my PJ being so dim for most content. I downloaded Dominic Chan’s custom 85 nit curves, the JVC Autocal v7 software, and the bt2020 color profile for my rs400. This will brighten things up while maintaining the blacks. I’d rather sacrifice some black levels to be able to watch whatever source I want if that’s what it takes. Grant told me about this several months back but I was worried about screwing up my pj for good. Brandon has done this with his rs and says it’s night and day difference, and says he can walk me through it no problem.

Also, also:
I installed the new Dirac Live 2 on my NAD avr and the new measurements have improved the sound quite a bit I think. It’s easy to switch back and forth between the old and new profiles, and the vocals are noticeably more lifelike in acoustic tracks now compared to before, which I was perfectly happy with before. I feel like the ULF has been neutered below 20hz, so there is still some tweaking that needs to be done to get the bass just right. When I get some more time, like this weekend if we get iced in, I’ll pull the mic back out and rerun bass eq for the minidsp which I never did after adding all the insulation to my front wall.

Also, also, also:
Bill’s theater that I’ve been building is just weeks away from carpet, chairs, and gear. I’ve been nagging him to put up a build thread, so maybe since I’m publicly shaming him here...
Archaea likes this.
post #7417 of 7953 Old 01-17-2019, 07:26 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 611 Post(s)
Quoted: 3791 Post(s)
Liked: 3588
Kansas City Area Home Theater Meets and Movie Night Events!

Maybe in another year or so it might be time for another AVR comparison

Including Dirac, the newer version of Dolby AccuEQ, etc. perhaps a certain storm processor if you can pull a favor Doug.

I was really impressed with Dirac at your place Doug.

Will Bill consider hosting a local movie night with the locals to show off your combined work?

I’m getting close to having my theater back together and would like to host soon.

There’s some new blood in the group who are interested in hosting a movie night soon too!
chirpie, Randy Bessinger and d_c like this.

Archaea's 9.8.4 Home Theater Room
(13) JBL CBT 70j-1 | Denon x7200wa | Sherbourn PA 7-350 amplifier | (8) Ultimax 18" sealed subwoofers | (4) iNuke DSP 6000 amplifiers | (4) MB Quart 12" subwoofers mounted direct mounted to Berkline theater chairs BOSS style | Epson 5040UB Projector | Jamestown 144" acoustic transparent 2.35:1 screen w/ Seymour XD fabric
post #7418 of 7953 Old 01-17-2019, 07:31 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Olathe

I've just stumbled into this group. I'm located in Olathe.
post #7419 of 7953 Old 01-17-2019, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladeback View Post
This is some good information. I have a few questions.

So what are you using for your Internet? I have been thinking of doing this.

So with DirecTV Now you watch shows when you want and no need for a DVR? If I could drop the TV part of Google I could save $90 a month, maybe more.

So do you access DirecTV Now from an App or through a streaming device?

On the antenna, do you have one and connect it to all your TV's? I have thought of this as well.

Thanks

Doug
I have google fiber for internet. Hulu was the best for watching shows when you want, it had the largest library. Directv Now has them too but not as many. what I like about Directv Now is the picture quality and it is the only one that has a guide somewhat similar to cable/satellite/google fiber.

A couple of years ago they wanted to raise the price from 105 to 125 for google tv (I had 5 boxes) so that's why I dumped it.

I put an antenna in my attic and connected it to the coax cable that connects to all the tv's in the house. I use a cheap (25 bucks I think) tuner for the projector, works fine.

To stream Directv Now I have those small Roku things for my living room, kitchen, bedroom and screened porch and in the basement I have a Roku 4 and the X Box 1S.
Ladeback likes this.
post #7420 of 7953 Old 01-17-2019, 07:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
Liked: 333
Quote:

Yes, I did that for the upstairs TV. I went to Chiefs/Colts game but after canceling an invite to friends for the game in the theater room, my wife watched the game over-the-air...with no problems. Ultimately though,I need stable internet no matter what I do for TV. I will see what the Google tech has to say as I recorded several channels with
pixelation on the 15th, then last night no problems on same channels. Very weird.
post #7421 of 7953 Old 01-17-2019, 07:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
Liked: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbanks View Post
I've just stumbled into this group. I'm located in Olathe.
Welcome
Archaea likes this.
post #7422 of 7953 Old 01-17-2019, 07:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I have google fiber for internet. Hulu was the best for watching shows when you want, it had the largest library. Directv Now has them too but not as many. what I like about Directv Now is the picture quality and it is the only one that has a guide somewhat similar to cable/satellite/google fiber.

A couple of years ago they wanted to raise the price from 105 to 125 for google tv (I had 5 boxes) so that's why I dumped it.

I put an antenna in my attic and connected it to the coax cable that connects to all the tv's in the house. I use a cheap (25 bucks I think) tuner for the projector, works fine.

To stream Directv Now I have those small Roku things for my living room, kitchen, bedroom and screened porch and in the basement I have a Roku 4 and the X Box 1S.
Google upped it again. I pay $170 a month now for TV and /Internet. We have a Amazon Fire Cube in our living room and I like it. I tired a Roku, but didn't like the menu and how it worked. I need to play with the Cube more to see if I could get most of our channels we like to watch on it. The main question is for my wife you like her Hallmark Channel and other ladies stations. Me it's sports, Car shows DIY and Food shows. Together we have weekly shows, but I am finding out that maybe Hulu has most of them. May have to get CBS All Access for some of them. Anyone have it?

I have thought of putting an antenna in the attic, just not gone through with it.

Klipsch KPS-400’s FR/FL with built in 15” 300 watt side firing subs, RC-7 Center, RS-3 Surrounds.
Integra DHC-60.5, 5- Marantz MA700 Mono Blocks, Pioneer DV-F727 301 Disk DVD CD Changer, Pioneer DVL-909 Laserdisc/DVD/CD Player, Sony PS3.
post #7423 of 7953 Old 01-17-2019, 08:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
Liked: 375
Why hello Mr. Wick:

carp and Ladeback like this.
post #7424 of 7953 Old 01-17-2019, 09:06 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Liked: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigma722 View Post

Can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Movie Library - and still growing!
Family Room: Sony XBR-85x900F + Denon 4520ci + Oppo 203, Speakers: LCR: DIYSG Elusive 1099's, S(R+RS) Polk TC60i, Sub: 2x LTD02 Designed UM18-22 Subs w/Nx6000d
Considering: DIYSG Volt10v2 for FH and Surrounds; Denon AVR X6500h
post #7425 of 7953 Old 01-17-2019, 09:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigma722 View Post
OH YA, I'm in for this one.

post #7426 of 7953 Old 01-17-2019, 11:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
Liked: 375
In a completely unrelated note - if you or anyone you know wants to buy a Tesla, they are ending their referral program on Feb 1st. With it, you get 6-9 months of free super-charging. I made a FB post recently about it which I will include within spoiler tags since I don't want to be toooo spammy :

Spoiler!
post #7427 of 7953 Old 01-17-2019, 03:03 PM

Trailer looks BA as I figured it would. Makes me want to watch 2 again. I didn't see his 2 almost equals (deaf girl and dude from the recent Microsoft commercial) but I assume they will be in it since he let them live.
post #7428 of 7953 Old 01-18-2019, 07:48 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 611 Post(s)
Quoted: 3791 Post(s)
Liked: 3588
I think we need to join buy this for future audio g2g's.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-Freigh...2B6:rk:19:pf:0

We can flip on the light bars, and drive 120MPH to @dlbeck s, or @desertdome , or @beastaudio 's next g2g. Think Cannonball Run. Doug can supply the EMT/Paramedic outfits as our disguises. A cheap Styrofoam cooler and a pig heart bought from the local Chinese market ought to complete the ensemble.
carp likes this.
post #7429 of 7953 Old 01-18-2019, 11:59 AM
d_c
AVS Forum Special Member

Kansas City Area Home Theater Meets and Movie Night Events!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
I think we need to join buy this for future audio g2g's.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-Freigh...2B6:rk:19:pf:0

We can flip on the light bars, and drive 120MPH to @dlbeck s, or @desertdome , or @beastaudio 's next g2g. Think Cannonball Run. Doug can supply the EMT/Paramedic outfits as our disguises. A cheap Styrofoam cooler and a pig heart bought from the local Chinese market ought to complete the ensemble.

Sounds legit! Plenty of room for a 4000ulf
Archaea likes this.
post #7430 of 7953 Old 01-18-2019, 06:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 1122 Post(s)
Liked: 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChldsPlay View Post
Anyone here a network guru? I have been having issues lately with the speeds on my network. If I check on google fiber it says my devices in my living room are only connected at 10 Mbps (actual speeds are lower). These are wired devices. My devices down in the theater say they are connected at 100 Mbps (connection speeds also probably lower).

When I reset the google fiber box, it fixes the issue, at least on the living room devices and they say they are connected at 1000 Mbps. That is only temporary though and it keeps reverting back to 10 Mbps.

I do have a switch both in the living room and in the theater. Both are gigabit switches, and all the cable is at least Cat 5e.

I'd prefer everything be working optimally, but the living room speed is killing me. Anyone have any tips? Do I need better switches (The one in the theater is a 24 port switch that wasn't too cheap if I recall)? Are there some settings I can adjust?
I'm really not having much luck with the living room.

I figured my PSTV was causing the issue because that had a terrible issue with maintaining connection with my PS4, and it seemed like the speeds would drop on the switch shortly after I used it. That has since been taken off of the switch, and there is a Roku Ultra that wasn't there before. I've also completely disconnected a couple of cables to devices that I pretty much never use the network on.

The problem got more frequent, and eventually, I replaced the switch, and all of the ethernet cables with new ones. Then I had it only down to the Roku being connected. I completely lost the wired connection (not the first time), so I decided to just connect the Roku wirelessly for now. I reconnected my PS3, Dune Player, and Computer and restarted my network, and while it is still working okay, it's only registering at 100 Mbps on fiber. That is something it has been doing since I replaced the switch. With the issue on the previous switch it showed as 10 Mbps. So now I am not sure if the issue is with one of the 3 now connected devices and the Roku just has its own issues, or if the new switch has an issue also, or if the cable running from the router to the living room is damaged (mice?).

The Hodor Theater - Now with Atmos
Projector - JVC D-ILA NX7; Receiver - Yamaha Adventage A3050
LCR speakers - JTR Noesis 228 HT (3); Surr./Back - Klipsch Pro Cinema KPT-8000M (4)
Atmos In-ceiling - Niles DS8HD (4); Subs - Passive JTR Captivator Pro (2)
post #7431 of 7953 Old 01-18-2019, 07:46 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 36
I use a $20 Monoprice switch with my Google Fiber, works fine. Sounds like you should call GF and let them figure it out.
post #7432 of 7953 Old 01-18-2019, 10:38 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_c View Post
Directv Now for $40/mo looks like a good option. I’ll I’d want is fox Sports and ESPN, and then I could use it at home and watch games at the lake. The antennae there works great right until the games start. Quite the anomaly.

Also:
Beast is setting me up with a probable fix for my PJ being so dim for most content. I downloaded Dominic Chan’s custom 85 nit curves, the JVC Autocal v7 software, and the bt2020 color profile for my rs400. This will brighten things up while maintaining the blacks. I’d rather sacrifice some black levels to be able to watch whatever source I want if that’s what it takes. Grant told me about this several months back but I was worried about screwing up my pj for good. Brandon has done this with his rs and says it’s night and day difference, and says he can walk me through it no problem.

Also, also:
I installed the new Dirac Live 2 on my NAD avr and the new measurements have improved the sound quite a bit I think. It’s easy to switch back and forth between the old and new profiles, and the vocals are noticeably more lifelike in acoustic tracks now compared to before, which I was perfectly happy with before. I feel like the ULF has been neutered below 20hz, so there is still some tweaking that needs to be done to get the bass just right. When I get some more time, like this weekend if we get iced in, I’ll pull the mic back out and rerun bass eq for the minidsp which I never did after adding all the insulation to my front wall.

Also, also, also:
Bill’s theater that I’ve been building is just weeks away from carpet, chairs, and gear. I’ve been nagging him to put up a build thread, so maybe since I’m publicly shaming him here...

Okay, I put up a quick build thread. It's the TMA-1 build over in the design/construction subforum.
post #7433 of 7953 Old 01-18-2019, 10:45 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Maybe in another year or so it might be time for another AVR comparison

Including Dirac, the newer version of Dolby AccuEQ, etc. perhaps a certain storm processor if you can pull a favor Doug.

I was really impressed with Dirac at your place Doug.

Will Bill consider hosting a local movie night with the locals to show off your combined work?

I’m getting close to having my theater back together and would like to host soon.

There’s some new blood in the group who are interested in hosting a movie night soon too!
Heck yeah, I'll be more than happy to have a movie night here once it's finished and/or be part of the next crawl. I saw a number of KC theaters over the past year and each one made me rethink/tweak my own design in different ways. I'm kind of going overboard with the black hole concept, but my ceiling is so low, it'll be better than seeing the soffits right above me. Anyone who comes over that is over about 5'6" has to be careful, though, the ceiling speakers on the left when you're on the riser are *right there.* d_c already smacked into one of them and saw stars.
post #7434 of 7953 Old 01-19-2019, 11:43 AM
d_c
AVS Forum Special Member

post #7435 of 7953 Old 01-19-2019, 08:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Pretty sure my network problem is the cable running from the router to the switch. Not receiving any connection on the switch now, and the light on the port the router is connected to is off (tried old and new switch). I just hope it's still connected enough to fish a new wire. If not, I am not sure what I would do.

LCR speakers - JTR Noesis 228 HT (3); Surr./Back - Klipsch Pro Cinema KPT-8000M (4)
post #7436 of 7953 Old 01-20-2019, 08:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDK12KDK1 View Post
Heck yeah, I'll be more than happy to have a movie night here once it's finished and/or be part of the next crawl. I saw a number of KC theaters over the past year and each one made me rethink/tweak my own design in different ways. I'm kind of going overboard with the black hole concept, but my ceiling is so low, it'll be better than seeing the soffits right above me. Anyone who comes over that is over about 5'6" has to be careful, though, the ceiling speakers on the left when you're on the riser are *right there.* d_c already smacked into one of them and saw stars.
I have decided to for go major soundproofing for my theater so I am working getting it to a more finished room. Looking to do black acoustic tiles for the ceiling, so I can upgrade to Atmos when I can afford it. Not sure when I will be done.

post #7437 of 7953 Old 01-21-2019, 12:53 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
Liked: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChldsPlay View Post
Pretty sure my network problem is the cable running from the router to the switch. Not receiving any connection on the switch now, and the light on the port the router is connected to is off (tried old and new switch). I just hope it's still connected enough to fish a new wire. If not, I am not sure what I would do.
If you can't get the new cable to work out, you might look into some ethernet over power connections or maybe something like google wifi pucks. I have several in my home and they have worked out well. All of mine are wired, except for 1. I have a switch connected to that one wireless access point which allows me to connect some wired devices. I didn't feel like running a cat6 to it because latency and speed weren't necessary.
post #7438 of 7953 Old 01-22-2019, 05:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDontee View Post
If you can't get the new cable to work out, you might look into some ethernet over power connections or maybe something like google wifi pucks. I have several in my home and they have worked out well. All of mine are wired, except for 1. I have a switch connected to that one wireless access point which allows me to connect some wired devices. I didn't feel like running a cat6 to it because latency and speed weren't necessary.
I've tried some of the power connections in the past, but they weren't very stable and needed reset a lot.
I am planning some wifi extension hubs for our upstairs where the signal tends to drop.

Thankfully, the cable switch seems to be working (knock on wood). Though, the previous cable looked fine on inspection.

Last edited by ChldsPlay; 01-22-2019 at 07:19 AM.
post #7439 of 7953 Old 01-24-2019, 11:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 840 Post(s)
Liked: 671
-Den of Thieves has some of the best gunfire I have ever heard. There are two main scenes. It is not throughout the whole movie like JW or anything. But I think I enjoyed the sound design (just about) as much as JW specifically how visceral the gunfire is and the nice low end that accompanies each shot. Good example for how it can draw you into the movie. It did add to the tension and made you feel like the bullets were coming through the room. Made me fearful for the characters etc. Just well done.

I did like the movie too but set expectations low since the RT score is like 40 percent so there were lots of folks who did not enjoy it like I did. But anyway just a PSA for anyone who has replayed gunfire scenes in movies and loves to give their subwoofer and surround system a good workout. I was about to skip this one bc of the bad press. But it is worth a listen for a few of us.

-Murder on the Orient Express is probably the best film I have seen on my faux K projector in terms of resolution. The detail is outstanding. Just tack perfect. The period garments have to be seen. Super well done transfer.

-Harry Potter UHD movies have all been great so far. The audio is an upgrade for sure. They actually did take advantage of the immersive format. There are numerous examples but my favorite (after watching the first 5 movies) is in HP 3 when the whomping willow tries to......well......whomp them. They put you in the middle of the action with the trees branches all around you ripping through the room. Very cool. There are a few times the tree attempts to murder those kids and I don't remember which one was the best example. The way they do the blacks on those movies is a joy to behold. I can't really think of a better one off the top of my head. I would rebuy so many old remastered movies if they were given this treatment.
femi likes this.
post #7440 of 7953 Old 01-24-2019, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimastergrant View Post
-Den of Thieves has some of the best gunfire I have ever heard. There are two main scenes. It is not throughout the whole movie like JW or anything. But I think I enjoyed the sound design (just about) as much as JW specifically how visceral the gunfire is and the nice low end that accompanies each shot. Good example for how it can draw you into the movie. It did add to the tension and made you feel like the bullets were coming through the room. Made me fearful for the characters etc. Just well done.

I did like the movie too but set expectations low since the RT score is like 40 percent so there were lots of folks who did not enjoy it like I did. But anyway just a PSA for anyone who has replayed gunfire scenes in movies and loves to give their subwoofer and surround system a good workout. I was about to skip this one bc of the bad press. But it is worth a listen for a few of us.

-Murder on the Orient Express is probably the best film I have seen on my faux K projector in terms of resolution. The detail is outstanding. Just tack perfect. The period garments have to be seen. Super well done transfer.

-Harry Potter UHD movies have all been great so far. The audio is an upgrade for sure. They actually did take advantage of the immersive format. There are numerous examples but my favorite (after watching the first 5 movies) is in HP 3 when the whomping willow tries to......well......whomp them. They put you in the middle of the action with the trees branches all around you ripping through the room. Very cool. There are a few times the tree attempts to murder those kids and I don't remember which one was the best example. The way they do the blacks on those movies is a joy to behold. I can't really think of a better one off the top of my head. I would rebuy so many old remastered movies if they were given this treatment.

Grant, are the HP movies as much of an upgrade as The Matrix?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Area Home Theater Meets

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page