HELP!! Can Anyone Answer the Questions In Red?
Manual Geometry Alignment
1. Activate the Service Mode (First Press The Menu Button) Then the following number sequence
<2-4-5-7>. From the Service Menu, press the <0> button. The Data Transfer
& Geometry Menu will appear.
2. Use the buttons to select “MANUAL GEOMETRY ALIGNMENT” and press .
3. The Manual Keystone Geometry Alignment Pattern will appear. See below.
Note: To remove all geometry correction, while the Geometry Alignment Pattern is displayed, press <1> then
. This will null all correction data. Re-enter the Manual Geometry Alignment mode by repeating
How Do I Press 1, Simply pressing 1 does nothing. Exact Sequence please.
Note: To restore the original factory correction data, select “RESTORE GEOMETRY DATA FROM BACKUP” and
press . Press what button?
Phase 1 - 16 Point Geometry Alignment
1. 16 Adjustment Points are indicated by white dots around the edge of the raster. The adjustment position is
indicated by a + cursor.
2. Starting from the upper left corner, use the buttons to align the + at each point in a straight line,
flush with the bezel as a reference. See example above.
Note: Only the cursor will move. The Geometry Pattern will not change.
3. After adjusting each point, use the button to shift the cursor to the next point clockwise and repeat until
all 16 points have been adjusted.
4. After all 16 points are adjusted and the cursor is returned to the original starting point, press .Press What??
Press What button
Correction will be automatically calculated and saved and the Manual Geometry Alignment will be terminated. Can't get this to happen. Exact Steps please.
5. Press to re-activate the Manual Geometry Alignment. The geometry pattern will appear with the
Phase 2 - Geometry Touch-up Alignment
1. If additional correction is necessary after performing the Manual Geometry Alignment, re-enter the Manual
Geometry Alignment mode.
2. Use the left right button to shift the cursor to the point needing correction.
3. Use the center toggle to indicate the direction and amount of correction necessary at the particular
point. Note: Only the cursor will move. The Geometry Pattern will not change.
4. Press the button to apply the correction. The Geometry Pattern will now show the correction.
Press WHAT button
. HELP What Button??
5. Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 as needed.
6. Press to save your changes. The Manual Geometry Alignment will be terminated.
Press what what button to save my changes?
7. Press to exit the alignment mode. Or, to proceed to Phase 3, re-enter the Geometry Alignment
Could someone please fill in the details here.
Many of us have never done this and don't use the remote provided with the tv very often.
On My Geometry screen the lines do have bends or waves as do the side yellow and green line.
Let me thank someone in advance.