Sanyo PLV-Z700 (1080HD) Tweak Thread - Page 8 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2Likes

post #211 of 213 Old 02-01-2017, 08:50 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I realize this may be in poor form as a noobie, but I just bought my first projector, and wouldn't ya know, the blue polarizer was burned out.
Now that that is fixed, I am in need of finding the Sanyo projector service tool, and Panasonic is no help.

Does anyone happen to still have a download source of any kind? Any help to get this thing calibrated would be immensely appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #212 of 213 Old 01-22-2019, 08:03 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemu Haila View Post
I got a download link as a DM but can't thank the person directly because of my forum noob status. Thank you greatly!

For the same reason I can't post my own links to the file on a file sharing service but in case anyone ever stumbles on this thread again: don't worry. The software exists Somewhere Out There
Hello
I saw that you were one of the last people to have got the hold of the software, and I'm in need of it.
I would be so happy, if you could maybe send it to me. I need to calibrate my Sanyo Z800
Thanks.

*If somebody else read this, you probably need it too.
If some other person who have it, feel free to send it in a dm. Thanks

- CinemaExperience
post #213 of 213 Old 03-13-2019, 10:28 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemu Haila View Post
I got a download link as a DM but can't thank the person directly because of my forum noob status. Thank you greatly!

For the same reason I can't post my own links to the file on a file sharing service but in case anyone ever stumbles on this thread again: don't worry. The software exists Somewhere Out There
Hi folks - I am also in need of the projector service tool. Have some discoloration on my PLV-Z2000 that could use some tweaking. If someone still has it I'd appreciate it. I would also be happy to host via a dropbox link for any future users.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page