Optoma HD25 Firmware upgrade? - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #31 of 33 Old 07-31-2014, 05:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
short question,

does anyone have an older firmware-image to the hd25 on his computer and can send it to me? i updated to c06 and have a lot of resync problems. i´d like to test, if the firmware is the main problem.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 Old 09-28-2014, 04:43 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Any issues with latest firmware upgrade? HD25_C06_20140123_0x81191C87.img

HD25_C06_20140123_0x81191C87.img is the latest I have, is that actually the latest and any issues after installing it?

Cheers!
post #33 of 33 Old 10-27-2014, 12:56 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbk3 View Post
Just to follow up this old thread..

I have a HD25e and was searching for how to access the service menu. Thanks for all the advice above. On mine the sequence is PWR OFF (once) then UP, DOWN, MENU. If you scroll down the menu to Test Patterns and ENTER, then pressing MENU again from in the test patterns will bring up the extended service menu.

I also DL'd the firmware update from Optoma, its C04. I will install it when I take the projector down to replace the color wheel.
I registered on the optoma website and downloaded the latest firmware for the hd25e. The installation went without a problem and the color on cinema is definitely better (red not so strong).But now I have sync problems. It doesn't seem to like my 15m HDMI cable anymore. I've tried it with a shorter cable and it plays perfectly. Anyone have older firmware that I could try? I'm in South Africa if that makes a difference.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
Optoma Hd25 Hd 3d Home Theater Projector , Optoma Hd25 Lv 3d Home Theater Projector

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page