so i have a HC3800 mitsubishi.
What i have done:
1. the fuse of the room with the projectors fails
2. I am sure it is the mitsu.
3. Without lamp the fuse also fails
4. Opened the hc3800
5. (there are 2 power supplys) One main supply and a second one (high voltage) for the Lamp ignition.
6. One coil from the high voltage supply is black and ...
7. Ordered a new high voltage supply and tried to build everthing together. (there are a few screws i do not remember where they came from...)
8. It still is not working BUT....
Regardless the lamp is in the projector or not:
The projector turns on normal. Power/Service leds are green/green. No fuse fails!
After ~30 seconds the power/status leds are starting to blink red and green.
So do i have to reset something, i changed the power supply?
Is there anywhere in the "internet" a service manual?
Has someone an idea?
"What do you mean it's too loud? My ears aren't even bleeding yet!"
Dedicated ARC Genesis Thread
|Mitsubishi Hc3800 1080p Home Theater Dlp Projector|