SONY VPL-HW40ES : New SONY SXRD 1080P home theater projector - Page 135 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 595Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #4021 of 5106 Old 01-12-2016, 07:30 PM
Senior Member
 
Heboil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 243
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I just watched something that looked phenomenal... but I change my story. It doesn't sound like a moving part. It sounds like something is cracking. Not often... but definitely happening.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Heboil is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4022 of 5106 Old 01-13-2016, 06:14 PM
Senior Member
 
PiDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Canada, Winnipeg
Posts: 376
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
just picked up this projector ( replacing a crt 8500)

So far it looks great. I was getting some banding on the hdmi input ( prob a cheap cable) so I decided to hook up the computer direct with a vga cable. When I select 1920x1080 for a resolution the projector wont switch to it.. it chooses 1024 or 1280??

Any idea what Im doing wrong?
PiDD is offline  
post #4023 of 5106 Old 01-13-2016, 09:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Crabalocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,225
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Here's my HW40 on high lamp
Here's my JVC on low lamp
and here's my JVC on high lamp. You'll notice my JVC is so loud that it adds a does cancelling effect to my Iphone
Crabalocker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4024 of 5106 Old 01-14-2016, 01:27 PM
Member
 
Cyborg_Optoma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dallas,TX
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonlordP View Post
I'm also in Europe and I can confirm that these work: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Rechar...:X:RTQ:GB:1123
I also have a fairly large head and I have no problem. They are a bit heavy on the nose but I haven't tried other 3D glasses to compare. However I am pretty satisfied with them and would recommend them - the original glasses are way too expensive. For the price of one pair of the original glasses, I got 4 pairs of those!
Hi

recently started watching more of 3D.. but for some reason I don't see the depth that great even when I increased the intensity on the projector to no 3 or so which is max..

I am using these 3d glasses - http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Gl...alue+4+Pack%29

are the above ebay ones any better than these? I recently saw Avatar at my friends house in 3d on his optoma dlp projector and the 3d glasses by true 3d or so company and it was good with good amount of depth .. but I am not getting same depth and visual flair from these glasses I believe as I doubt it has anything to do with projector's capability for 3d... or is that's the reason ?

Anybody has any other recommendation before I jump on getting these ebay glasses a try..appreciate your input..

TIA
Cyborg_Optoma is offline  
post #4025 of 5106 Old 01-14-2016, 01:30 PM
Member
 
Cyborg_Optoma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dallas,TX
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTorino351 View Post
Thanks so much for replying.

Did yours always have the blue tint? Or did it slowly get worse?

I sorted the problem with the lines, it was because my pc output was set at 4.2.2 for some ungodly reason

And with the focus thing, my projector it dead straight to the wall, no horizontal lense shift at all,and barely any lense shift vertical,even if i shift around anywhere,the blurred right hand side persists.

Should i ask for an exchange??
when you say pc output set to 4.2.2 you mean the output from your desktop to your receiver was in the 4.2.2 slot on receiver? which receiver do you have ? and does it make any difference when you have the slot plugged into 4.4.4 ?

also are there any pics for these blue tint which is being discussed ?

TIA
Cyborg_Optoma is offline  
post #4026 of 5106 Old 01-14-2016, 01:52 PM
Member
 
Cyborg_Optoma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dallas,TX
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bachiano View Post
Have you tried taking out that miss-convergence out with zone ?

CTM Audi "Convergence issue visible on certain white images."

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDUB619 View Post
To my eyes it looks like the Xbox anti-aliasing.
How to get rid of this? or did you get rid of the projector ?

I see this blur pattern when movie credits or big textual logo get projected.. but it not too bad.. but sometimes clearly visible specially if it is white color..

TIA
Cyborg_Optoma is offline  
post #4027 of 5106 Old 01-14-2016, 10:33 PM
Member
 
MrTorino351's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg_Optoma View Post
when you say pc output set to 4.2.2 you mean the output from your desktop to your receiver was in the 4.2.2 slot on receiver? which receiver do you have ? and does it make any difference when you have the slot plugged into 4.4.4 ?

also are there any pics for these blue tint which is being discussed ?

TIA

Nah, its in display settings on the pc. Google 4:2:2 vs 4:4:4 and you will see.
MrTorino351 is offline  
post #4028 of 5106 Old 01-14-2016, 10:35 PM
Member
 
MrTorino351's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey guys, on the panel alignment screen,are the vertical lines as sharp as the horizontal ones?
MrTorino351 is offline  
post #4029 of 5106 Old 01-15-2016, 06:32 AM
Member
 
WisconsinEric's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 112
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 17
For those of you who play games on your HW40, do you use Reality Creation?

I've just started trying out a handful of games since getting my screen installed. I started with using the Game preset with RC turned off and the input lag was minimal and playing was really enjoyable from that perspective. The problem is that the picture was soft even after focusing. I did some A/B testing with RC on and off and turning it on definitely improves on the sharpness of the image and brings out a lot of details that get lost when RC is turned off. Having it turned on is much easier on my eyes as well, especially when trying to read the tiny text that so many games use these days.

RC does add a bit to the input lag. Not terrible but still noticeable. The increase in enjoyment from the sharper image outweighs the decrease from the higher lag in this case, but I am wondering if there are any combinations of settings that might be a happy medium? Improve on the sharpness compared to RC off but take the lag down a notch?
WisconsinEric is offline  
post #4030 of 5106 Old 01-15-2016, 07:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Legairre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 6,710
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1214 Post(s)
Liked: 664
Quote:
Originally Posted by WisconsinEric View Post
For those of you who play games on your HW40, do you use Reality Creation?

I've just started trying out a handful of games since getting my screen installed. I started with using the Game preset with RC turned off and the input lag was minimal and playing was really enjoyable from that perspective. The problem is that the picture was soft even after focusing. I did some A/B testing with RC on and off and turning it on definitely improves on the sharpness of the image and brings out a lot of details that get lost when RC is turned off. Having it turned on is much easier on my eyes as well, especially when trying to read the tiny text that so many games use these days.

RC does add a bit to the input lag. Not terrible but still noticeable. The increase in enjoyment from the sharper image outweighs the decrease from the higher lag in this case, but I am wondering if there are any combinations of settings that might be a happy medium? Improve on the sharpness compared to RC off but take the lag down a notch?
Have you tried turning up the sharpness? That would get rid of the softness without adding input lag. Also switch Film Mode to Auto2 which cuts the lag from 60ms to 26ms as discussed in this article. http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/an-awesome-projector/

"What do you mean it's too loud? My ears aren't even bleeding yet!"
Dedicated ARC Genesis Thread
Legairre is offline  
post #4031 of 5106 Old 01-15-2016, 08:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Kenshiro 26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the Singularity of a Black Hole
Posts: 1,317
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
Liked: 1366
Quote:
Originally Posted by WisconsinEric View Post
For those of you who play games on your HW40, do you use Reality Creation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legairre View Post
Have you tried turning up the sharpness? That would get rid of the softness without adding input lag. Also switch Film Mode to Auto2 which cuts the lag from 60ms to 26ms as discussed in this article. http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/an-awesome-projector/
I game quite a bit with this projector and in game mode, I have almost everything turned off including Reality Creation and Film Mode. I just up the sharpness to a point where on screen HUD / Text menus are clearly read, with an image this big it really shouldn't be a problem. If it is then a trip to the optometrist should be scheduled.

XBOX LIVE - Kenshiro 26
PSN | Origin - Kenshiro26
Steam | Uplay - Kenshiro_26
Battle.net - Kenshiro26#1462
Kenshiro 26 is online now  
post #4032 of 5106 Old 01-15-2016, 08:39 AM
Member
 
WisconsinEric's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 112
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Unfortunately the sharpness adjustments did not get the image quite to the clarity that I get with Reality Creation. I can see it being a middle ground for games where that extra bit of lag from RC is problematic, but in general I am preferring the clearer image of RC.

Regardless, thanks for the suggestion.
WisconsinEric is offline  
post #4033 of 5106 Old 01-15-2016, 10:01 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Craig Peer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 16,317
Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6965 Post(s)
Liked: 8233
The Sony HW40 is going on sale again starting on the 17th - $ 500 instant rebate. Just a heads up for anyone looking to get one. Wait until next week !

[email protected] JVC RS4500, Lumagen Radiance Pro, Panamorph Paladin DCR lens, Stewart Luxus Model A ElectriScreens - 128" diagonal 2.35:1 ST130 & 122" diagonal 16:9 Cima Neve, Denon X8500, Parasound A 52+ amp, Martin Logan Motion series 9.4 speakers, four SVS subs, Panasonic UB820, Oppo 203, PFP M1500 UPS
Craig Peer is online now  
post #4034 of 5106 Old 01-15-2016, 10:32 AM
Advanced Member
 
BDUB619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 814
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 381 Post(s)
Liked: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by WisconsinEric View Post
For those of you who play games on your HW40, do you use Reality Creation?
I mostly use the Sony for gaming and like you, thought the picture was too soft with RC OFF. However, I also hated it when RC was ON, the picture was too sharp. After a few weeks of eye testing and back and forth, I finally decided on RC ON but at it's lowest setting and Sharpness also at it's lowest setting gave me the best picture IMO. Have had it this way for over a year now and still love it. GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg_Optoma View Post
How to get rid of this? or did you get rid of the projector ?

I see this blur pattern when movie credits or big textual logo get projected.. but it not too bad.. but sometimes clearly visible specially if it is white color..

TIA
In the picture, the jagged lines you see are the Xbox One anti-aliasing in effect. This is an issue with the source (X1) and not the Projector.

However, I have noticed that (white colored) credits against a fast moving background tend to flicker a little. Doesn't happen all the time, it's very rare, but I have seen it. I think this is an issue with the SXRD tech or the chipset in the PJ but it happens so rarely and is hardly noticeable, I don't even worry about it.

Sony 75" X900e 4K HDR TV
Samsung 65" KS8000 4K HDR TV
Samsung HT-E5400 5.1 Smart HTS
X1X GT: JonnyRingo619
PS4 Pro GT: Ringo619
BDUB619 is offline  
post #4035 of 5106 Old 01-15-2016, 03:35 PM
Member
 
Cyborg_Optoma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dallas,TX
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTorino351 View Post
Nah, its in display settings on the pc. Google 4:2:2 vs 4:4:4 and you will see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDUB619 View Post
I mostly use the Sony for gaming and like you, thought the picture was too soft with RC OFF. However, I also hated it when RC was ON, the picture was too sharp. After a few weeks of eye testing and back and forth, I finally decided on RC ON but at it's lowest setting and Sharpness also at it's lowest setting gave me the best picture IMO. Have had it this way for over a year now and still love it. GL



In the picture, the jagged lines you see are the Xbox One anti-aliasing in effect. This is an issue with the source (X1) and not the Projector.

However, I have noticed that (white colored) credits against a fast moving background tend to flicker a little. Doesn't happen all the time, it's very rare, but I have seen it. I think this is an issue with the SXRD tech or the chipset in the PJ but it happens so rarely and is hardly noticeable, I don't even worry about it.


Thanks to both of you

Yes I care less abot going to find faults and just try to ignore the small things.. just wanted to check if there is any resolution in such cases.. and I barely watch credits etc so no issues there

I want to stick to what this poster said earlier even before he decided to do this I am that kind of a person who can ignore minor things and enjoy what is at hand... because I know what a difference it was after I bought this projector compared to my old one..



Still trying to figure out which 3 D glasses to get .. as I feel the Sony Playstation 3D glasses are not providing me much depth.. but other options seems too expensive..
Cyborg_Optoma is offline  
post #4036 of 5106 Old 01-16-2016, 08:44 AM
Advanced Member
 
robl45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 974
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Hi guys,

Couple of quick questions, Been researching projectors and I think this one might work pretty well for me. I was going to do the BENQ HT 2050 because of my mounting options, projector needs to be about even with the top of the screen when ceiling mounted, but this one looks like it would be a whole lot better. How will the viewing be with lights on compared to the Benq ht2050 or similar? And how is the 3d? I notice a person above saying the 3d isn't very good and I watch about 50% 3d. Has anyone figured out how to make the RF glasses work easily or is it still 75 dollar cable? Are there any kids glasses that work with this? My son has panda bear DLP glasses now and he won't be happy about giving those up.
robl45 is offline  
post #4037 of 5106 Old 01-16-2016, 11:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ddigler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,985
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Liked: 484
How is the 3-D effect on the HW 40? I am very close to pulling the trigger on this projector thanks to the help of everyone here on the site. I have not seen much mention about the 3-D. This requires the active shutter glasses correct?
ddigler is offline  
post #4038 of 5106 Old 01-16-2016, 12:32 PM
Member
 
Terrell78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 77
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddigler View Post
How is the 3-D effect on the HW 40? I am very close to pulling the trigger on this projector thanks to the help of everyone here on the site. I have not seen much mention about the 3-D. This requires the active shutter glasses correct?
I use the play station glasses, and have never had a problem, but I don't use 3D much. The 3D is good, not movie theater quality but probably 95%. I get a little double imaging in very fast scenes.
Terrell78 is offline  
post #4039 of 5106 Old 01-16-2016, 02:33 PM
Advanced Member
 
robl45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 974
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrell78 View Post
I use the play station glasses, and have never had a problem, but I don't use 3D much. The 3D is good, not movie theater quality but probably 95%. I get a little double imaging in very fast scenes.
Can anyone compare the 3d on this compared to DLP projectors? Are DLP projectors significantly better fro 3d?
robl45 is offline  
post #4040 of 5106 Old 01-16-2016, 11:46 PM
Advanced Member
 
panman40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 517
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by robl45 View Post
Can anyone compare the 3d on this compared to DLP projectors? Are DLP projectors significantly better fro 3d?
DLP are better than the HW40 for 3D crosstalk, there is zero crosstalk with a DLP plus the 144hz triple flash gives better motion.

However I briefly had an Optoma HD50 and the 3D 'calibrated' brightness is capped for some reason, the 131xe was superior imo.

I now have the hw40 and once fully warmed up the 3D is very good, there are instances of ghosting and fast paced 3D action isn't as clear as one would like, however overall it's decent enough.

If the Epson tw9200 had a sealed light path and a quieter fan ( in 3D mode) I would be looking at that.
panman40 is offline  
post #4041 of 5106 Old 01-16-2016, 11:50 PM
Advanced Member
 
panman40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 517
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTorino351 View Post
Hey guys, on the panel alignment screen,are the vertical lines as sharp as the horizontal ones?
On mine they are, however on the inbuilt 'pattern' for initial setup the horizontal line when the projector is cold is very blurry compared to the vertical line, after a 2 hr movie it's as sharp as the vertical line...
panman40 is offline  
post #4042 of 5106 Old 01-17-2016, 12:35 AM
Member
 
MrTorino351's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by panman40 View Post
On mine they are, however on the inbuilt 'pattern' for initial setup the horizontal line when the projector is cold is very blurry compared to the vertical line, after a 2 hr movie it's as sharp as the vertical line...

Could you please take a picture of a few spots on your panel alignment screen when its all warmed up for me??

Could some other people post up some close pics of the lines as well, I need to compare as mine arnt sharp at all
MrTorino351 is offline  
post #4043 of 5106 Old 01-17-2016, 06:56 AM
Advanced Member
 
robl45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 974
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by panman40 View Post
DLP are better than the HW40 for 3D crosstalk, there is zero crosstalk with a DLP plus the 144hz triple flash gives better motion.

However I briefly had an Optoma HD50 and the 3D 'calibrated' brightness is capped for some reason, the 131xe was superior imo.

I now have the hw40 and once fully warmed up the 3D is very good, there are instances of ghosting and fast paced 3D action isn't as clear as one would like, however overall it's decent enough.

If the Epson tw9200 had a sealed light path and a quieter fan ( in 3D mode) I would be looking at that.
Okay, well as much as I'd like the low fan noise and the super ease of mounting with this, I watch 50% 3D so I guess this isn't going to work. Optoma or BenQ it will have to be.
robl45 is offline  
post #4044 of 5106 Old 01-17-2016, 07:29 AM
Senior Member
 
Heboil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 243
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I think I figured out the cracking/popping sound. I think it is heat expansion of the case. I would guess that happens to some extent every 15 minutes or so. Common?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Heboil is offline  
post #4045 of 5106 Old 01-17-2016, 09:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ddigler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,985
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Liked: 484
I just pulled the trigger on the hw40 now that the price has been reduced. What do you all recommend in regards to cables for long run HDMI hookups? Say in the 30 to 50 foot range?
ddigler is offline  
post #4046 of 5106 Old 01-17-2016, 09:57 AM
Member
 
Terrell78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 77
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heboil View Post
I think I figured out the cracking/popping sound. I think it is heat expansion of the case. I would guess that happens to some extent every 15 minutes or so. Common?
Mine does, but by the third pop it's usually done. It also does it cooling down long after the projector is off.
Terrell78 is offline  
post #4047 of 5106 Old 01-17-2016, 10:01 AM
Advanced Member
 
kwok lau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: new jersey, usa
Posts: 959
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddigler View Post
I just pulled the trigger on the hw40 now that the price has been reduced. What do you all recommend in regards to cables for long run HDMI hookups? Say in the 30 to 50 foot range?
I have a 40 feet long Redmere HDMI High speed cable. It works fine.
You have to be careful with the connect direction of the cable to avoid malfunction though. It cannot run along with a live electric wiring as well.

http://www.monoprice.com/search/inde...ere+hdmi+cable

Kwok Lau
kwok lau is offline  
post #4048 of 5106 Old 01-17-2016, 11:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ddigler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,985
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Liked: 484
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwok lau View Post
I have a 40 feet long Redmere HDMI High speed cable. It works fine.
You have to be careful with the connect direction of the cable to avoid malfunction though. It cannot run along with a live electric wiring as well.

http://www.monoprice.com/search/inde...ere+hdmi+cable

Kwok Lau
TY Kwok. Interesting tech here. I haven't been on the scene for a long time; really interesting stuff being done with these cables. Going to pick up this same cable.

I don't need anything else with this cable right (adapters or such)?

Thanks again.
ddigler is offline  
post #4049 of 5106 Old 01-17-2016, 01:04 PM
Advanced Member
 
kwok lau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: new jersey, usa
Posts: 959
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Long Fast speed HDMI Cable for Sony hw40es

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddigler View Post
I just pulled the trigger on the hw40 now that the price has been reduced. What do you all recommend in regards to cables for long run HDMI hookups? Say in the 30 to 50 foot range?
Check out the Redmere hdmi cable from monoprice.com
You need to be careful to connect the cable at the right direction btw the source and destination. Shall not run along with power cord.
kwok lau is offline  
post #4050 of 5106 Old 01-17-2016, 01:07 PM
Advanced Member
 
kwok lau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: new jersey, usa
Posts: 959
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Nothing other than the HDMI Cable. Just ensure correct connect to avoid mal-function.
kwok lau is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off