SONY VPL-HW40ES : New SONY SXRD 1080P home theater projector - Page 37 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 595Likes

post #1081 of 5108 Old 10-14-2014, 01:49 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 381 Post(s)
Liked: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchamblissII View Post
My projector screen is currently 82" and I really don't want to go higher than 90". I'm currently painting my condo a grey color. I Really don't want it too dark in the loft because I want brighten it up a bit. As in projector, is there any discount on the Sony HW40?
Your screen is only 82"? And you don't want it any bigger than 90"? Sorry bud, but why get a projector then? PJ's are meant for HUGE screens and dedicated (darkened) rooms. Buy an 80" TV.

You don't want your room too dark because you want to brighten it up a bit? Possibly the worst environment for a projector. Even with your shades down that room is way too bright. No matter how expensive a PJ you get, you're not going to get the blacks, contrast or shadow detail you're looking for in that bright room (unless you only use it at night?). Save yourself the disappointment and get a large screen TV.

Sony 75" X900e 4K HDR TV
Samsung 65" KS8000 4K HDR TV
Samsung HT-E5400 5.1 Smart HTS
X1X GT: JonnyRingo619
PS4 Pro GT: Ringo619
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1082 of 5108 Old 10-14-2014, 01:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyle Shepard View Post
Thanks for the responses guys. The only conconcession I would need to make with the Sony is that I would have to move it into the closet in order to have the lens at the proper distance for a 110" image. The plan was always to remove the closet doors and keep the the AV equipment in there. I could always add a shelf that puts the Sony high enough above the couch and then lens shift my way to the center. The Sony definitely has a much more forgiving lens shift feature than the 1070 so it helps a ton with placement
Can anyone help me out with this? If I leave the closet open with no doors is it safe to have the backside of the PJ in there?
post #1083 of 5108 Old 10-14-2014, 02:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyle Shepard View Post
Can anyone help me out with this? If I leave the closet open with no doors is it safe to have the backside of the PJ in there?
Look what jjcook did in this thread (about half way down) https://www.avsforum.com/forum/24-dig...ormance-2.html. Pretty inventive and helped create a longer throw.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1084 of 5108 Old 10-14-2014, 02:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
My projector screen is currently 82"and I really don't want to go higher than 90" . I'm currently painting my condo a grey color. I Really don't want it too dark in the loft because I want brighten it up a bit. As in projector, is there any discount on the Sony HW40?
I'm with BDUB619 on this one....get an 80" TV. it will look a lot better than a projector for your room!
post #1085 of 5108 Old 10-14-2014, 03:50 PM

So basically he is shooting at the mirror which gives him the maximum throw distance in that size room. Are there any picture quality downsides to this method?
post #1086 of 5108 Old 10-14-2014, 04:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I wouldn't think there would be, not sure though....worth firing him off a PM and asking??? looks like a pretty ingenious solution. He's got a panoramic photo in there as well showing his whole room.
post #1087 of 5108 Old 10-14-2014, 04:14 PM

Yes I saw that picture,very neat setup. I'll try to shoot him a pm and find out if there are any downsides to using a mirror. Thanks for your advice!
post #1088 of 5108 Old 10-14-2014, 07:10 PM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 20
I'm at 16.5 ft with good 3D.
post #1089 of 5108 Old 10-14-2014, 07:40 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Done well! Sony is one of my favorite brand.
post #1090 of 5108 Old 10-14-2014, 09:39 PM

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben38 View Post
What kind of room is your loft? Does it have light walls and big windows? The 8350's black levels aren't great, but they're far from terrible. What's probably more terrible is the room the projector is in. There's no home theater projector that will give you good blacks in a lighted room.

Now as to the question of the hw40es: Yes, it's better than the 8350 by quite a bit.

In my experience of sampling projectors in places like best buy, three things seem to ring true.
1.Nobody seems to want to show off Sony projectors or cheap DLPs.
2.They all look at you funny if you want to spend less than 3 grand.
3. Black Diamond screens are always pushed as the only solution to your problem.

Forget about Pricey screens and getting a new projector. Take care of your room first. Make it projector friendly.
I'm not saying you should turn your loft into a cave. I'm saying you should understand that the amount of light and light reflectivity in the room is an important factor in getting an enjoyable projection experience.

If you do indeed have a projector friendly room and you just want a better projector, you can't go wrong with the 40es.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabalocker View Post
I'm with BDUB619 on this one....get an 80" TV. it will look a lot better than a projector for your room!
Thank you for the help. I'm still thinking about getting the projector. Right now, I do have a lot of windows that has light however, I work in the day time and come home at night so light is not going to be a problem for me while viewing the projector. now as in the size of the projector screen i'm not looking to upgrade at the moment because of the limited funds at the moment. One day, I will upgrade my screen size but as of right now, i'm perfectly content with size at the moment. I only have 2 options to either getting the HW40 or getting the Screen Innovation Black Diamond Zero Edge. Now as in why i'm not getting an 80'' tv is because I really do not like the picture or LCD/LED tv. I previous owned one and I absolutely hate it. i'm not going to spend over $3k for a tv that i'm not going to like.
post #1091 of 5108 Old 10-15-2014, 05:37 AM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Da-lite HCCV Screen and Sony Projector

I am coming close to replacing my Infocus X10 projector with the Sony HW40ES but would like to keep my current screen which is a Da-lite HCCV (silver/grey to improve blacks) which is 1.1 gain. The screen size is 110" and the projector, ceiling mounted will be about 17 and a half feet back (lens to screen).

I do want to avoid buying a new screen so will the Sony go well with it? Thanks.

John

PS-the room is pretty well light controlled.
post #1092 of 5108 Old 10-15-2014, 08:12 AM

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefny View Post
I am coming close to replacing my Infocus X10 projector with the Sony HW40ES but would like to keep my current screen which is a Da-lite HCCV (silver/grey to improve blacks) which is 1.1 gain. The screen size is 110" and the projector, ceiling mounted will be about 17 and a half feet back (lens to screen).

I do want to avoid buying a new screen so will the Sony go well with it? Thanks.

John

PS-the room is pretty well light controlled.
In my experience, the HCCV has pretty significant shimmer with bright projectors. (I used to own one.) It is a fine screen up to a certain brightness, but over that level the shimmer gets distracting. So, there's a risk that the Sony is going to be a shimmer fest with the HCCV. It's really bright. It ranges from 1000-1700 lumens depending on settings.

You can use a neutral density filter to bring down the brightness though. Might be the thing to do with the HCCV.
post #1093 of 5108 Old 10-15-2014, 01:54 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Quoted: 7112 Post(s)
Liked: 8465
Quote:
Originally Posted by barleyguy View Post
In my experience, the HCCV has pretty significant shimmer with bright projectors. (I used to own one.) It is a fine screen up to a certain brightness, but over that level the shimmer gets distracting. So, there's a risk that the Sony is going to be a shimmer fest with the HCCV. It's really bright. It ranges from 1000-1700 lumens depending on settings.

You can use a neutral density filter to bring down the brightness though. Might be the thing to do with the HCCV.

Replacing my HCCV screen with a Stewart Cima Neve screen was one of the best things I've done to improve the picture from my projector. The picture got sharper and the screen texture was gone. And it isn't much more price wise than a Da Lite HCCV Cinema Contour screen. Just FYI.

[email protected] JVC RS4500, Lumagen Radiance Pro, Panamorph Paladin DCR lens, Stewart Luxus Model A ElectriScreens - 128" diagonal 2.35:1 ST130 & 122" diagonal 16:9 Cima Neve, Denon X8500, Parasound A 52+ amp, Martin Logan Motion series 9.4 speakers, four SVS subs, Panasonic UB820, Oppo 203, PFP M1500 UPS
post #1094 of 5108 Old 10-15-2014, 08:36 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Thanks for the response. I've never noticed a "shimmer" using the Infocus which is pretty bright. The grey screen is supposed to improve blacks. I could replace the screen which is nap on and off and keep the frame.

John
post #1095 of 5108 Old 10-15-2014, 10:15 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I am in the market for my first projector, and like many of you I am also debating between the Epson 5030 and the Sony HW40. I finally had a chance to see the HW40 in person at a Best Buy, and I noticed that their was a lot of artifacts during the playback of their content. I assume that it was probably due to the content or video path, even though the sales person said that was normal for projectors. Does anyone notice this?

Also, the one thing that has been bothering me most about the 5030 is that it does not have a sealed light path, and I heard that it is difficult to clean when you get dust blobs. Someone recommended the Sony HW40 for that very reason, but I have not seen any details regarding a sealed light path for the HW40. Can someone confirm that the HW40 does have a sealed light path and that it would not suffer from dust blobs?
post #1096 of 5108 Old 10-15-2014, 10:57 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I have the Sony HW30 is there a big difference to the HW40? Worth the upgrade?

I have to say from the past 10 years of having projectors the Sony is the best one I had yet and people sometimes think it is a plasma. Lol

Faustiano you will not regret getting the Sony HW40. The artifacts had to come from the content they were showing.

PS - Use the playstation 3D glasses as they are not expensive and are good.
post #1097 of 5108 Old 10-16-2014, 06:59 AM

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 12709 Post(s)
Liked: 10330
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:
Here is a picture of my loft and my set up. This would give you a better depiction of my projector and projector screen.

thanks for the help
While a BD screen would be a very good option for that room, with the size of your screen, you could just use a gray screen with the Sony HW40ES and get a much better picture than what you are getting now.
post #1098 of 5108 Old 10-16-2014, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Thank you for the help. I'm still thinking about getting the projector. Right now, I do have a lot of windows that has light however, I work in the day time and come home at night so light is not going to be a problem for me while viewing the projector. now as in the size of the projector screen i'm not looking to upgrade at the moment because of the limited funds at the moment. One day, I will upgrade my screen size but as of right now, i'm perfectly content with size at the moment. I only have 2 options to either getting the HW40 or getting the Screen Innovation Black Diamond Zero Edge. Now as in why i'm not getting an 80'' tv is because I really do not like the picture or LCD/LED tv. I previous owned one and I absolutely hate it. i'm not going to spend over $3k for a tv that i'm not going to like.
In your situation, I would not paint the place darker. It is one thing to paint a room darker, but when you live in a loft and would have to paint the whole place darker, I would never consider that. While I like to watch movies in my dark cave, I don't want to live in a dark cave. I would get the screen that works with your room. If you would like to discuss, give us a call.
post #1099 of 5108 Old 10-16-2014, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu View Post
I've been having so much fun with the projector I've forgotten about this thread for a couple weeks. BTW, does anyone know how to fix the "pinching" or trapezoid effect I'm getting? The top half of the screen seems to pinch in a little. To avoid seeing it, I just overscan but I'd prefer to not do that.

Anyways, sports all starting up...NFL...NHL...etc. I'm having a blast on this thing.

Go Devils!!! Watched them on the big screen holy moly sports are where I love this projector.

Trapezoidal shape, means the face of the projector lens is not parallel with the screen. In your case the projector is tilted down, so that the distance from the lens to the top of the screen is shorter than the distance from the lens to the bottom of the screen. With the shorter distance, the image can't spread out as much, creating the trapezoidal shape. Tilt the projector up, until the lines are straight on the sides and then lens shift back down. It can get a little more complicated, if the projector is aimed to the right or left too much, but the rule of thumb is to always swing the projector toward the small side, then lens shift back.
post #1100 of 5108 Old 10-16-2014, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John36 View Post
Carnac the magnificent, aka (Johnny Carson with the envelope to his temple), says, wait another week and good fortune will be yours.

Actually, a little birdie told me................

That little birdie will start singing Sunday.
post #1101 of 5108 Old 10-16-2014, 09:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
Liked: 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by faustiano View Post
I am in the market for my first projector, and like many of you I am also debating between the Epson 5030 and the Sony HW40. I finally had a chance to see the HW40 in person at a Best Buy, and I noticed that their was a lot of artifacts during the playback of their content. I assume that it was probably due to the content or video path, even though the sales person said that was normal for projectors. Does anyone notice this?

Also, the one thing that has been bothering me most about the 5030 is that it does not have a sealed light path, and I heard that it is difficult to clean when you get dust blobs. Someone recommended the Sony HW40 for that very reason, but I have not seen any details regarding a sealed light path for the HW40. Can someone confirm that the HW40 does have a sealed light path and that it would not suffer from dust blobs?

I am in the same boat as you (choosing between Epson 5030UB and the Sony).

I would like to hear someone comment on the dust blob issue. Does the Sony have a sealed light path? Is it resistant to dust blobs?
post #1102 of 5108 Old 10-16-2014, 10:20 AM
Advanced Member

For those deciding between this Sony or the Epson 5030, I would ask why you are interested in the 5030? What features do you prefer in it that the Sony cannot match? I've seen a lot of supporters of the 5030 say it has excellent black levels. I would argue the Sony's blacks are just as good (to the naked eye). I was deciding between the two also, had an Epson 2000 and was ready to upgrade. I like Epson but my reasons for choosing the Sony were because I primarily use it for gaming, sports and movies and the lag of the Epson was a deal breaker. Add in audible fan noise of the Epson (zero fan noise with Sony), screen door effect with Epson and potential for dust problems in the lens and the Sony was the better choice for me. I also like the Motion Enhance features of the Sony and I didn't see a similar feature on the 5030.

Good read from someone who chose the 5030 and wishes they got this Sony.
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/24-dig...-got-sony.html

Sony 75" X900e 4K HDR TV
post #1103 of 5108 Old 10-16-2014, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore View Post
I am in the same boat as you (choosing between Epson 5030UB and the Sony).

I would like to hear someone comment on the dust blob issue. Does the Sony have a sealed light path? Is it resistant to dust blobs?
There are very few projectors at any price point that have a 100% sealed light engine. Due to the nature of an LCD's light engine, LCD can get dust blobs easier than DLP or LCOS/SXRD.
post #1104 of 5108 Old 10-16-2014, 10:36 AM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Why are you so worried about someone prefering the 5030. No one really cares about your opion. Their are great reviewer out their that do a great job like Art at PR and Bill at PC and other pro's out their. Sounds like your the one not sure ' just injoy what you have their both are great' Its proved fact that the 5030 has better blacks. Only hw40 owners cant seem to except that.

QUOTE=BDUB619;28271234]For those deciding between this Sony or the Epson 5030, I would ask why you are interested in the 5030? What features do you prefer in it that the Sony cannot match? I've seen a lot of supporters of the 5030 say it has excellent black levels. I would argue the Sony's blacks are just as good (to the naked eye). I was deciding between the two also, had an Epson 2000 and was ready to upgrade. I like Epson but my reasons for choosing the Sony were because I primarily use it for gaming, sports and movies and the lag of the Epson was a deal breaker. Add in audible fan noise of the Epson (zero fan noise with Sony), screen door effect with Epson and potential for dust problems in the lens and the Sony was the better choice for me. I also like the Motion Enhance features of the Sony and I didn't see a similar feature on the 5030.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/24-dig...-got-sony.html[/QUOTE]
post #1105 of 5108 Old 10-16-2014, 10:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 366 Post(s)
Liked: 198
Based on those reviews IIRC, the Epson has a darker absolute black thanks to the iris, otherwise the Sony is a bit better overall. The one thing they always leave out though, comparing absolute black between the 2 projectors is not fair since the Sony is quite a lot brighter. Even out the brightness somehow (changing lamp modes, using a filter, etc...) and the absolute black would be closer. Although I would guess the Epson would still win (probably not by a big margin).

So one thing to consider is screen size. I have a 130" 1.0 gain screen, so the Epson is marginal for me, but the Sony would work fine (I have a W6000 right now).
post #1106 of 5108 Old 10-16-2014, 11:12 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellcity99 View Post
Why are you so worried about someone prefering the 5030. No one really cares about your opion. Their are great reviewer out their that do a great job like Art at PR and Bill at PC and other pro's out their. Sounds like your the one not sure ' just injoy what you have their both are great' Its proved fact that the 5030 has better blacks. Only hw40 owners cant seem to except that.
I have no worries with someone choosing the 5030 over the Sony, to each their own. However, if someone is going to come into this thread and ask advice, I'm going to give MY OPINION. Take it or leave it.

I am completely happy with my HW40. No lag, no screen door, no iris noise and no fan noise. I would never trade it for a 5030 nor would I go into a 5030 thread and brag about my Sony against it. Go troll somewhere else.

Sony 75" X900e 4K HDR TV
post #1107 of 5108 Old 10-16-2014, 12:33 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I will say that I've decided to go with the HW40 over the Epson. I had decided upon on an Epson for over a year now, but Sony won out by releasing this projector and discounting it at the moment that I'm ready to buy. I personally resist Sony a bit in my purchases although I do have some of their more expensive products. Digital camera, LCD TV, PS3.
I resist them because I'm well aware of them wanting to set a standard and charging a premium once they have you locked in. My wife feels the same way. It reminds us of Apple a bit except Sony hasn't been able to get folks hooked on their products as much as Apple. However, you have to give them credit where credit is due. They won big with Bluray. That was part of the reason I bought a PS3 early on. As for the TV, their panel was the same quality as Samsung's at the time, but they offered a version with a matte finish. I wanted the quality and needed the matte finish for the room that it was going in. So Sony won again and I shelled out the money. For the camera, they made one of the smallest, fastest cameras, and it had awesome 1080p video capture too. Again, it fit exactly what I wanted and I waited for a reasonable sale price and made the purchase. By no means do I consider myself a 'fan boy' of any corporation, but I also try not to let emotions get in the way of my logic. I long ago had determined logically that the Sony HW50/55 would probably be the best projector for me, but the price was more than I was willing to pay. It wasn't insanely expensive, but still too much for me to feel reasonably good about shelling out for a video device. So I essentially put it out of my head as an option.

To answer your question as to why anyone would consider the Epson, it is because you get as good a picture and features as the HW55 for a reasonable price. The trade off is you have to be comfortable with a few possible negatives.
- Game Lag
- Screen Door Effect (I've heard it is still a bit noticeable on large screens)
- High possibility of Dust Blobs
- Fan noise (mainly in 3D, but still louder than Sony overall)

I had pretty much decided that I could with all of those for the price. Although the dust blob thing became a big worry at the end. Still with no other options I'd deal with them and use the 2 year exchange program as necessary. Then Sony came out with the HW40. I never looked at until a month ago because I had take Sony off the list already. However, when I did, I saw that it is 90% the same as the HW55 (which I had previously already determined to be a number 1 choice if it cheaper). It has none of the negatives I listed for the Epson and only comes up short to the HW55 and Epson 5030 in the black level (due to the lack of dynamic iris). I also would prefer the white one, if I could get it but for some reason Sony doesn't sell it in the US. So for me, it came down to Sony black level vs the 4 Epson negatives above and, of course, price. Comparing on sale, they are both still comparable price wise. The Sony is a bit cheaper, but the Epson comes with RF/RF glasses/and the dynamic iris. But still, the sale prices for both make me comfortable with the price for each. So that left just the 1 Sony negative vs the 4 Epson negatives for me personally. I chose the Sony because unless the blacks look grey or washed out, I don't think I'll be disappointed. However, I wouldn't fault anyone for wanting to stick with Epson for the blacks either especially if they were already used to seeing that level of black from a prior Epson.

There are also other smaller things for each like:
Epson's perceived 3D advantage due to RF and higher brightness level
Sony's extra year of warranty (a consideration for waiting for prices to fall for 4K upgrade)
Epson's quick exchange warranty program (although I'd be concerned if I were having issues often enough to be able to appreciate the quickness of the warranty service)
Sony's out of box perfect color calibration
Epson's mostly white color
(I'd prefer the white housing and in fact it kind of irks me that Sony offers a 100% white version of their projectors every where, but in the US. So once again, even though I may make the purchase, I definitely wouldn't consider me a fan boy of the corporation. )

Those were all things I considered too. It was noticing the HW40 existed and becoming more aware of the dust blob thing that made me investigate again about a month ago. I even made an Excel sheet to list various aspects of the Epson 5020-R, Epson 5030, Sony HW40, Sony HW55. So I could compare them logically against each other. After looking at it objectively, I realized that I was kind of trying to justify the Epson purchase as I listed a lot of what I deemed to be negatives and most of them applied only to the Epson and only 1 real negative for the Sony (from my personal list). In the end, I followed my logic and chose the one that I felt was closer to the HW55 for most features, but my priorities aren't the same as other people's. So I wouldn't fault anyone for choosing the Epson. I'm sure that I'd be happy with either one and in fact was certain for over a year that I would be buying an Epson as it was the clear leader in 'the best for an acceptable price' category to me at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDUB619 View Post
For those deciding between this Sony or the Epson 5030, I would ask why you are interested in the 5030? What features do you prefer in it that the Sony cannot match? I've seen a lot of supporters of the 5030 say it has excellent black levels. I would argue the Sony's blacks are just as good (to the naked eye). I was deciding between the two also, had an Epson 2000 and was ready to upgrade. I like Epson but my reasons for choosing the Sony were because I primarily use it for gaming, sports and movies and the lag of the Epson was a deal breaker. Add in audible fan noise of the Epson (zero fan noise with Sony), screen door effect with Epson and potential for dust problems in the lens and the Sony was the better choice for me. I also like the Motion Enhance features of the Sony and I didn't see a similar feature on the 5030.

BDUB619 likes this.
post #1108 of 5108 Old 10-16-2014, 01:01 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
Liked: 325
Quote:

For me it's lens shift. I want as much flexibility as I can get in terms of placement, and the Epson wins on that. I have zero interest in gaming and it seems like it's close enough to a tie on all other specs and features.
BDUB619 likes this.

Equipment and collection:
Spoiler!
post #1109 of 5108 Old 10-16-2014, 02:37 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Quote:
I have no worries with someone choosing the 5030 over the Sony, to each their own. However, if someone is going to come into this thread and ask advice, I'm going to give MY OPINION. Take it or leave it.

I am completely happy with my HW40. No lag, no screen door, no iris noise and no fan noise. I would never trade it for a 5030 nor would I go into a 5030 thread and brag about my Sony against it. Go troll somewhere else.
No lag' are you joking. The Sony is better than Epson for sure But all Projectors suck at lag any real gamer would never use a projector for gaming, Don't make false claims. People come here for honest info not fan boy hype.
post #1110 of 5108 Old 10-16-2014, 02:52 PM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by tellcity99 View Post
No lag' are you joking. The Sony is better than Epson for sure But all Projectors suck at lag any real gamer would never use a projector for gaming, Don't make false claims. People come here for honest info not fan boy hype.
Uh...the "lag" is 25ms in a few modes. That's only 1.5 frames at 60 fps. Less than a frame at 30. It's fantastic for games, not to mention the image quality is outrageously good for the price.

It's a very fast display. I don't think you know what you are talking about. "Real gamer"? Does that mean basement dweller FPS addict?

No need to spoil this thread with that kind of nonsense. Perhaps mods could clean it up a little.
jam919, dw886 and BDUB619 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page