SONY VPL-HW45ES : HW40ES successor - Page 54 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 647Likes

post #1591 of 2607 Old 12-01-2016, 04:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 715 Post(s)
Liked: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by LumensLover View Post
Why is warranty through Sony such a big deal if Sony and Square Trade are sending the projectors to the same repair centers for warranty work?
The cheapest ones sometimes will have no warranty at all. They don't come with Square Trade warranties, so you have to depend on the manufacturer's warranty, but Sony won't provide it. This is grey market stuff sourced outside the country, or some of the stuff you may find on eBay.

And in my case, I would only buy stuff that has the original manufacturer's warranty, so I can tack on another free year of warranty by purchasing with my credit card that has included warranty coverage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1592 of 2607 Old 12-01-2016, 04:41 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by FACP View Post
Whew! Stayed up till the wee hours of the morning for 2 straight nights. Finally got the HW45ES installed. It arrived Tuesday from Crutchfield.

Startrek screenshot (2:35:1 aspect ratio with "VStretch" enabled)

Amazing picture quality out of the box. This is a huge upgrade from my 720p Panasonic AE900U which has served me well for 10 years.

Gotta get some much needed sleep now!
What model Anamorphic lens is that, and can you post a picture of your room with lights on? (or PM me one)

Very nice BTW

P.S. I would appreciate you not posting pictures of how good anamorphic lenses look.....

Home Theater: Emotiva UMC-200, Citation 5.1 running Mirage M-3SIs, Harman Kardon signature 2.1 running Mirage M-CSI (center) & 4x BIC V-52 (surrounds), Samson S1000 (545 watts x2) running 2 SVS CS-Ultra subs, PS3, PS4, XBOX 1, 2x Adcom ACE-515, Sony HW45ES projector w/ 125" tab tensioned screen or Vizio E-701B-3 - 70"
2.0 setup: Schiit Freya Tube Preamp, Citation 5.1, Mirage M3SIs, Onkyo DV-CP702 (CD transport), Schiit Modi Multibit DAC.

Last edited by brad1138; 12-01-2016 at 06:26 PM.
post #1593 of 2607 Old 12-01-2016, 05:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 148 Post(s)
Quoted: 3723 Post(s)
Liked: 2948
Quote:
Originally Posted by LumensLover View Post
Why is warranty through Sony such a big deal if Sony and Square Trade are sending the projectors to the same repair centers for warranty work?
Anyone who's comfortable with gray market products and non-manufacturer warranties in order to save a few bucks should go for it. Just be fully aware of exactly what you're signing up for and don't come here crying if you get burned because I suspect there will be little sympathy given.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1594 of 2607 Old 12-01-2016, 11:33 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
Liked: 124
While waiting for the projector I just did some quick measurements, and looked a the projection calculator at projector central.

If I am correct reading the Sony manual that distance from center to front of the lens is 10.5", and roughly checking the distance from center of my projector mount to screen (about 11' 6"), that leaves me with about 10' 7" distance from lens to the screen. Screen is 120" diagonal.

According to the projection calculator, for a screen of my size, minimum distance at max zoom is 11' 10", so I am about 1' 3" short.

I see several options:

- Push the screen further back (it sits on a TV stand so move-able), but I only seem to have a foot left behind the screen, so will likely end up short anyway, and even if I didn't it would be a nightmare to do any cable work behind the receiver, so this alone is a no go.

- Move the mount further back - My mount is screwed into a piece of lumber (2x4 or similar), that I have screwed between two attic joists. I'd have to remove the mount, spackle holes, go in attic, move the 2x4 board further back .. AND .. re-fish a new and longer HDMI cable through the wall. Current cable length is 20' and is barely reaching. I'd need at least a 25'.

- Make the screen smaller, it's DIY, so I could just unstaple, build a new frame and re-staple into a smaller size. The min distance for a 110" screen is 10' 10" so I could just move the screen further 3" back and have it ready to go (though at max zoom)

So, what do you think is worse

- Downsize screen (from 120" down to 105-110" and use max zoom on the projector). I'd need to build a new frame.

- Keep screen as is, move projector mount back, but I'd need to buy a new and longer HDMI cable, I'd say at least 25', maybe 30' (up from the current 20').

Which one would you say is the best way to go here ? I am slightly leaning towards smaller screen size, but if you think max zoom may make the picture worse, I'd maybe consider moving the mount back, but then I wonder if the longer HDMI cable might also have negative impact on picture quality.

To be honest even if I just go with a smaller screen size, the HDMI cable length is so tight that with the Sony being larger than my previous projector, I may need to replace that cable anyway.

Not seen on the picture below, but I have plenty of room to move the mount further back, there is almost 10 feet from the mount to the rear wall.
Also not seen on the picture, but the mount is currently just slightly behind the sofa.

post #1595 of 2607 Old 12-02-2016, 05:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

^^^ With my new receiver location I needed 5 extra feet. I just added another 6 foot HDMI cable as an extension. Not ideal, but it worked, since the cables are high quality cables and the signal is 1080p. This most likely won't work for 4K, but since the 45ES isn't 4K, no matter. We can reassess when Sony releases a sub-$3000 4K machine.

BTW, although the Sony is much bigger than my old PJ, I actually gained several inches of slack in the HDMI cable there at the mount, because the ports are on the side, not the rear. YMMV.

Last edited by BuGsArEtAsTy; 12-02-2016 at 06:09 AM.
post #1596 of 2607 Old 12-02-2016, 07:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by alextr75 View Post
While waiting for the projector I just did some quick measurements, and looked a the projection calculator at projector central.

If I am correct reading the Sony manual that distance from center to front of the lens is 10.5", and roughly checking the distance from center of my projector mount to screen (about 11' 6"), that leaves me with about 10' 7" distance from lens to the screen. Screen is 120" diagonal.

According to the projection calculator, for a screen of my size, minimum distance at max zoom is 11' 10", so I am about 1' 3" short.

I see several options:

- Push the screen further back (it sits on a TV stand so move-able), but I only seem to have a foot left behind the screen, so will likely end up short anyway, and even if I didn't it would be a nightmare to do any cable work behind the receiver, so this alone is a no go.

- Move the mount further back - My mount is screwed into a piece of lumber (2x4 or similar), that I have screwed between two attic joists. I'd have to remove the mount, spackle holes, go in attic, move the 2x4 board further back .. AND .. re-fish a new and longer HDMI cable through the wall. Current cable length is 20' and is barely reaching. I'd need at least a 25'.

- Make the screen smaller, it's DIY, so I could just unstaple, build a new frame and re-staple into a smaller size. The min distance for a 110" screen is 10' 10" so I could just move the screen further 3" back and have it ready to go (though at max zoom)

- Downsize screen (from 120" down to 105-110" and use max zoom on the projector). I'd need to build a new frame.

- Keep screen as is, move projector mount back, but I'd need to buy a new and longer HDMI cable, I'd say at least 25', maybe 30' (up from the current 20').

Which one would you say is the best way to go here ? I am slightly leaning towards smaller screen size, but if you think max zoom may make the picture worse, I'd maybe consider moving the mount back, but then I wonder if the longer HDMI cable might also have negative impact on picture quality.

To be honest even if I just go with a smaller screen size, the HDMI cable length is so tight that with the Sony being larger than my previous projector, I may need to replace that cable anyway.

Not seen on the picture below, but I have plenty of room to move the mount further back, there is almost 10 feet from the mount to the rear wall.
Also not seen on the picture, but the mount is currently just slightly behind the sofa.

My distance from projector to screen is 15ft10" and i'm able to fill a 120" scope screen with half the zoom if that helps you out.

Home Theater System: Sony VPL-HW45ES; 120" Carada 2.35:1 Criterion Series Projection Screen, Panamorph P752 Vertical Compression Anamorphic Lens, Lumagen VisionHDQ Video Processor, Oppo Digital BDP-93 Bluray Player, Origen AE X15e HTPC, Sony STR-DH590 Receiver, AV123 X-Series 5.1 Speaker System.
post #1597 of 2607 Old 12-02-2016, 08:22 AM

Quote:

I see several options:

My throw distance is about 15.5' and I have no problem with 125" screen. But something else I noticed, you are going to have the same problem I have with the screen being so close to the white ceiling and a ceiling mounted projector.

So much reflected light, it is killing my black levels. I just bought "ultra flat" paint in dark grey from Benjamin Moore for the ceiling and regular flat, medium grey for walls. And I plan on getting a darker carpet eventually, but before that a dark throw rug for in front of it. Also, the dark patch of Lowe's Valspar "flat" paint in front of the projector turned out to be anything but flat. Why I went and got Ben Moore.

Home Theater: Emotiva UMC-200, Citation 5.1 running Mirage M-3SIs, Harman Kardon signature 2.1 running Mirage M-CSI (center) & 4x BIC V-52 (surrounds), Samson S1000 (545 watts x2) running 2 SVS CS-Ultra subs, PS3, PS4, XBOX 1, 2x Adcom ACE-515, Sony HW45ES projector w/ 125" tab tensioned screen or Vizio E-701B-3 - 70"
2.0 setup: Schiit Freya Tube Preamp, Citation 5.1, Mirage M3SIs, Onkyo DV-CP702 (CD transport), Schiit Modi Multibit DAC.

Last edited by brad1138; 12-02-2016 at 08:28 AM.
post #1598 of 2607 Old 12-02-2016, 08:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

re:

Brad, is it just the picture, or are you getting worse black levels at the top of your screen than the bottom? Also, it's hard to judge for sure but it seems like your black levels at the bottom of the screen are worse than mine.

However, one difference is that my screen size is only 90" and it's not at the ceiling.

Maybe in the summer I'll find a reliable painter and get them to paint those walls and the ceiling for CAD$500 plus paint. I need some other interior painting done anyway, so perhaps it's time.
post #1599 of 2607 Old 12-02-2016, 08:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Quoted: 2272 Post(s)
Liked: 1575
Quote:

I see several options:

Keep the 120 inch....you will enjoy it more than 105 inch. Wait til you get the projector and turn it on, you may be surpised it may fill 120 inch from your current mount. Worst thing to happen is moving it further back and get longer cable and I'd rather have 120 inch and not settle for smaller size.
rossandwendy likes this.

Sony 45es | 120 inch screen | Panasonic BDT500 | Rotel RMB-1075 | Rotel RMB-1077 | Rotel RSP-1068 | Klipsch RP-280F/RP-450C/RP-160M (x4) | Funk Audio subs (x2) | MiniDSP 2x4HD | Crowson D-501/Shadow-8 Actuators (x2) | Monster Power Conditioner | GIK acoustic panels
post #1600 of 2607 Old 12-02-2016, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad1138 View Post
What model Anamorphic lens is that, and can you post a picture of your room with lights on? (or PM me one)

Very nice BTW

P.S. I would appreciate you not posting pictures of how good anamorphic lenses look.....
Lens is the Panamorph P752. Here's is my room in daytime with curtains and the blinds open.

Home Theater System: Sony VPL-HW45ES; 120" Carada 2.35:1 Criterion Series Projection Screen, Panamorph P752 Vertical Compression Anamorphic Lens, Lumagen VisionHDQ Video Processor, Oppo Digital BDP-93 Bluray Player, Origen AE X15e HTPC, Sony STR-DH590 Receiver, AV123 X-Series 5.1 Speaker System.
post #1601 of 2607 Old 12-02-2016, 08:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Quoted: 2272 Post(s)
Liked: 1575
Quote:
My throw distance is about 15.5' and I have no problem with 125" screen. But something else I noticed, you are going to have the same problem I have with the screen being so close to the white ceiling and a ceiling mounted projector.

So much reflected light, it is killing my black levels. I just bought "ultra flat" paint in dark grey from Benjamin Moore for the ceiling and regular flat, medium grey for walls. And I plan on getting a darker carpet eventually, but before that a dark throw rug for in front of it. Also, the dark patch of Lowe's Valspar "flat" paint in front of the projector turned out to be anything but flat. Why I went and got Ben Moore.
I have seen people using black velvet cloth with velcro or hooks that ties from corners of wall and pulls out few feet or so on the ceiling and take them down if they have company over. That way its removable without having to paint the ceiling.

Sony 45es | 120 inch screen | Panasonic BDT500 | Rotel RMB-1075 | Rotel RMB-1077 | Rotel RSP-1068 | Klipsch RP-280F/RP-450C/RP-160M (x4) | Funk Audio subs (x2) | MiniDSP 2x4HD | Crowson D-501/Shadow-8 Actuators (x2) | Monster Power Conditioner | GIK acoustic panels
post #1602 of 2607 Old 12-02-2016, 09:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

According to the projection calculator, for a screen of my size, minimum distance at max zoom is 11' 10", so I am about 1' 3" short. ...
This is a good example of why it's always best to check the projector calculators for throw distance and screen size before ordering a new projector, not after. Hopefully this will help others from making the same mistake.

In your case I agree with the advice above to wait until you get the projector and see how much of the screen you can fill from the current projector mounting location with the screen moved as far back as possible. Spend a week or two watching movies and other content at that size and see if it's too big, just right or too small for your personal tastes. Once you've seen enough with your own eyes to make up your own mind then proceed with the strategy that best meets your own needs.
post #1603 of 2607 Old 12-02-2016, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuGsArEtAsTy View Post
re:

Spoiler!

Brad, is it just the picture, or are you getting worse black levels at the top of your screen than the bottom? Also, it's hard to judge for sure but it seems like your black levels at the bottom of the screen are worse than mine.

However, one difference is that my screen size is only 90" and it's not at the ceiling.

Maybe in the summer I'll find a reliable painter and get them to paint those walls and the ceiling for CAD$500 plus paint. I need some other interior painting done anyway, so perhaps it's time.
The difference between top and bottom isn't as pronounce in person, but yes, it is worse up top. It is mainly do to the white ceiling, but the tan floor doesn't help either. I have been discussing my poor black levels in a different forum, general consensus is the paint. I paused a movie when it went to pure black for a few seconds between scenes. Although it is definitely grey and not "inky black", it is much better than what you see in that picture. Hopefully when I paint, the black levels will stay close to that dark, when there is actual image on screen.

post #1604 of 2607 Old 12-02-2016, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Lens is the Panamorph P752. Here's is my room in daytime with curtains and the blinds open.

Spoiler!
I am surprised you don't seem to have any of the black level issues I do, with a very similar color scheme on your floor and ceiling... May have a lot to do with you having cathedral ceilings (Nice BTW).

post #1605 of 2607 Old 12-02-2016, 10:25 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

I will be moving the screen about a foot down, it was only that high because the previous Epson 2030 had serious lack of vertical lens shift.
I will also in the next couple of weeks be ordering some black velvet / velveteen, or some acoustic DMD fabric that was recommended to me in another thread, and put it up around and in front of the screen (up to 4-5 feet or so), when watching movies, so should be a better situation than it is now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave in Green View Post
This is a good example of why it's always best to check the projector calculators for throw distance and screen size before ordering a new projector, not after. Hopefully this will help others from making the same mistake.

In your case I agree with the advice above to wait until you get the projector and see how much of the screen you can fill from the current projector mounting location with the screen moved as far back as possible. Spend a week or two watching movies and other content at that size and see if it's too big, just right or too small for your personal tastes. Once you've seen enough with your own eyes to make up your own mind then proceed with the strategy that best meets your own needs.
I actually don't think I made a mistake at all, I don't think there is another projector I would have been more happier with in this price range.
I also am pretty flexible, screen is on a stand that I can always move front / back, left / right, its also DIY if I need to do adjustments, plenty of room in attic to work too, so I am not fretting this. I just hoped it may work as is, but a couple of hours of work is not the end of the world.
But I agree, if you are in a more restricted situation, its always wise to check those specs / calculators first.

I have already had time with the 120" and its definitely not too big for my taste, but I can't tell if a smaller 100" might be too small.

I think I will just move the mount back, I may just buy an extension HDMI cable, or a longer cable. I did not hear anyone say if 25' HDMI is too long for 1080p video signal, so hopefully it does not change much.
Dave in Green likes this.

Last edited by alextr75; 12-02-2016 at 11:39 AM.
post #1606 of 2607 Old 12-02-2016, 01:56 PM

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Black ceilings do definitely help.

Silver Ticket 135" Screen
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	164769.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	207.9 KB
ID:	1803329  
post #1607 of 2607 Old 12-02-2016, 02:06 PM

Quote:
I am surprised you don't seem to have any of the black level issues I do, with a very similar color scheme on your floor and ceiling... May have a lot to do with you having cathedral ceilings (Nice BTW).
Thank you. Yes, the cathedral ceiling might be helping out quite a bit. I don't get any reflections like the pictures above. Also, since the anamorphic lens gets rid of the top and bottom blacks bars when projecting scope movies, I don't have that spill. Mind you though, it's not at all inky black like the higher end projectors. But it's better than my last one.
post #1608 of 2607 Old 12-02-2016, 02:23 PM

Btw, have you guys tried turning on " Blanking" to get rid of the top and bottom blacks bars? That might help you get rid of the uneven colored blacks bars. It's next down to "Aspect" in the projectors menu. Dial it down to cover up the spill.
post #1609 of 2607 Old 12-03-2016, 02:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I went ahead and removed my component cable. End of an era. That thing was by far the biggest cable in my entire home theatre system, but it wasn't actually connected to anything anymore.

Now I need to figure out what to do with my Panasonic PT-AX200U. I don't feel like buying a new OEM lamp for it, given how much they cost, and I hear most of the knockoff bulbs are crap. However, I do see some knockoffs out there with good reviews for CAD$70. Hmmm...

Quote:
Btw, have you guys tried turning on " Blanking" to get rid of the top and bottom blacks bars? That might help you get rid of the uneven colored blacks bars. It's next down to "Aspect" in the projectors menu. Dial it down to cover up the spill.
AFAIK, all that does is set the top and bottom bars to the projector's "black", which would still have some light output, since it doesn't actually block all light coming out. There is no additional physical barrier to block the light. Furthermore, it would still have the same reflected light from the room.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
post #1610 of 2607 Old 12-03-2016, 06:15 PM

Quote:
AFAIK, all that does is set the top and bottom bars to the projector's "black", which would still have some light output, since it doesn't actually block all light coming out. There is no additional physical barrier to block the light. Furthermore, it would still have the same reflected light from the room.
That is more or less what I found when I Googled it. But aren't the bars already "black", so what does that really do? Actually, if it could, or does, turn them off entirely instead of just black, that would make a noticeable difference. I'll check on that.

post #1611 of 2607 Old 12-03-2016, 07:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
... Actually, if it could, or does, turn them off entirely instead of just black, that would make a noticeable difference. I'll check on that.
I would expect that when a properly designed projector is fed a pure black portion of the image on any part of the screen that those pixels would be turned off entirely. There's no need for a pixel to be on to produce black.

I believe the primary benefit of the Blanking feature may be when there is something added to the black bar area that you want to get rid of, such as when TV channels add their logos or other superfluous images to the black bar area of scope movies.
post #1612 of 2607 Old 12-03-2016, 07:43 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
Liked: 125
QLED projectors in the future perhaps?
post #1613 of 2607 Old 12-04-2016, 07:52 AM

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Anyone use these 3D glasses? Thoughts? Are there better ones for a lower price?
https://www.amazon.com/Hi-SHOCK-rech.../dp/B01GN6HRGE
post #1614 of 2607 Old 12-04-2016, 10:09 AM
Advanced Member

Can anyone tell me how long is the power cord ?

Last edited by alextr75; 12-04-2016 at 01:53 PM.
post #1615 of 2607 Old 12-04-2016, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Can anyone tell me how long is the power cord ?
About 6 feet, but standard detachable cord. I ordered a 10' cord from Monoprice for $3.

post #1616 of 2607 Old 12-04-2016, 05:42 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
About 6 feet, but standard detachable cord. I ordered a 10' cord from Monoprice for $3.
Thanks ! That would be more than enough for my case.

I was going to move the projector mount about 2.5 feet further back, but do not want to go through the hassle of moving the electrical box too.
I should be able to still reach with that cord, it just wouldn't look that nice. That said I will be watching at the screen anyway.
post #1617 of 2607 Old 12-04-2016, 09:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Well that's a little bit disappointing. The 45ES has a little bit of light bleed around the image. It won't be visible if you have a screen with a black edge but it will be visible if you are projecting onto a larger surface without such a border.

On my previous projector, the image edge represents the edge of the projected area. However, with my 45ES, the image is surrounded by a very dark grey halo, in my case about 1.5" wide, around my 90" diagonal image. If there is ambient light I don't see it but if I turn off all the lights, I can sometimes make it out, and I know it's coming from the projector because I can cast a shadow in it if I put my hand in front of it. If I go outside that halo, I can't cast a shadow.

Thus, it would seem the panel inside the projector maybe is not masked to the image size. We are perhaps getting projection of the entire panel, I'm guessing including a non-image border around the actual image area.

I don't know if this common with projectors but it certainly wasn't this way with my previous Panasonic LCD projector, nor was it like this with any of the previous business LCD projectors I've used.
post #1618 of 2607 Old 12-04-2016, 09:55 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Well that's a little bit disappointing. The 45ES has a little bit of light bleed around the image. It won't be visible if you have a screen with a black edge but it will be visible if you are projecting onto a larger surface without such a border.
Perhaps it is because the Sony appears to have 1.85 panel aspect ratio, where your screen may be 16:9 (1.78)
I think HW40ES was the same.

I noticed two spots in the manual where this caught my eye.

Page 10 (Adjusting the Picture Position / Lens Adjustment window)
- You can see the full frame test pattern says 1.85

Page 56 (Projection Distance and Lens Shift Range / When projecting in 1.78:1 (16:9) format)
- You can see two vertical black bars on each side of the screen.

From my calculations for a 120" screen (1.85 x 59" - 105") / 2 it should be roughly 2" per side

In my case I have about 2 inches of black felt tape around the screen edge, so it should hopefully hide it just enough.

Last edited by alextr75; 12-04-2016 at 10:02 PM.
post #1619 of 2607 Old 12-05-2016, 08:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Whew! Stayed up till the wee hours of the morning for 2 straight nights. Finally got the HW45ES installed. It arrived Tuesday from Crutchfield.

Here it is with my anamorphic lens in place...

Startrek screenshot (2:35:1 aspect ratio with "VStretch" enabled)

The Avengers screenshot (1.85:1 aspect ratio with "Squeeze" enabled)

Amazing picture quality out of the box. This is a huge upgrade from my 720p Panasonic AE900U which has served me well for 10 years.

Gotta get some much needed sleep now!
Man I wish I could get movies to look that good.

Gaming tho I have no complaints.

*Representing Team AVS*
- KillerPoptart -
Halo 2 Stats
post #1620 of 2607 Old 12-05-2016, 08:52 AM

Black Levels

Watched "Schindler's List" last night. Took some pics to show how the black levels are for the 45ES. This is non calibrated out of the box settings (Cinema Mode 1 with contrast dialed down to 70). Movie is 1.85:1 aspect ratio.

Here's examples of the Aspect Ratio settings with an anamorphic lens. You can see some noticeable pincushion made by the lens especially on the left side. Still have to try and correct that.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
VPL-HW45ES

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page