Official Epson 5040ub/6040ub owners thread - Page 12 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 26962Likes

post #331 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 01:04 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 42
just Ordered Mine Today but have to wait 10 days lol i will be counting the Time down. this will be my 3rd Epson Projector i tried to buy it from the same place i bought my 6030ub
but the place tried to trash the Epson and told me to get a JVC , the sales rep went on to say it has 2500 lumens but not the same color lumens when in fact the actual web site from the manufacturer states it has 2500 of both white and color. I just think the AV Dealers will try and tell you false info because they want you to spend 2 to 3 thousand more on a better projector.

this same retailer told me that i would have to pay to have it delivered right to my door and offered no free stuff and i was shocked since i bout the 6030ub at 3400 about a year and a half ago and also 1300 for a oppo 105d Blu-Ray player and had both shipped for free. I then told myself I will not buy from them again, i went to best buy and they matched a online price for 5030ube and got it for 3097 Dollars saved 200 and no sales tax i just got to pick it up when it comes in. this projector will be the hottest thing this year for anyone wanting a 4k shift experience. as far as people saying it has issues i am confident they will get everything sorted out once they have a firmware upgrade.

i did read the actual owners manual and it does say 60hz if i remember right that means it refreshes 60 times per sec
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #332 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 05:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
Liked: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndabunka View Post
Are you at an "extreme" end of the range or anything? I have not yet had a chance to test the lens posiiton memory on mine but I do know that other projectors that are near a boundry (verticle or horizonal shift) don't "like" being at those extremes and they tend to waiver a bit like when you turn your car's steering wheel to it's limit you might hear a squel but if you don't press to the extreme, there is no squel. I wonder if you issue could be something similar?

Not near any extremes.

Setup: Epson 5040 UB, 110" SilverTicket AT screen, PS3 bluray, Yamaha RX-V673 AVR, Polk and Athena speakers, Batcave room.
The Moderno Theatre! Slideshow (here!)
Pixar screenplay slideshows here!
post #333 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 07:10 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Quoted: 12675 Post(s)
Liked: 10309
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bachiano View Post
No dead pixel or they replace the PJ.
That sound fantastic if it's true?
I went to epson USA to check out the warranty on both the 6040 and 5040 and could not find anything on dead pixels.
I wonder if the no dead pixel policy also applies to the 5040 ?
Yes, dead pixel policy applies to 5040 also.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #334 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 07:17 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Quoted: 12675 Post(s)
Liked: 10309
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:
Originally Posted by robgarcia View Post
just Ordered Mine Today but have to wait 10 days lol i will be counting the Time down. this will be my 3rd Epson Projector i tried to buy it from the same place i bought my 6030ub
but the place tried to trash the Epson and told me to get a JVC , the sales rep went on to say it has 2500 lumens but not the same color lumens when in fact the actual web site from the manufacturer states it has 2500 of both white and color. I just think the AV Dealers will try and tell you false info because they want you to spend 2 to 3 thousand more on a better projector.

this same retailer told me that i would have to pay to have it delivered right to my door and offered no free stuff and i was shocked since i bout the 6030ub at 3400 about a year and a half ago and also 1300 for a oppo 105d Blu-Ray player and had both shipped for free. I then told myself I will not buy from them again, i went to best buy and they matched a online price for 5030ube and got it for 3097 Dollars saved 200 and no sales tax i just got to pick it up when it comes in. this projector will be the hottest thing this year for anyone wanting a 4k shift experience. as far as people saying it has issues i am confident they will get everything sorted out once they have a firmware upgrade.

i did read the actual owners manual and it does say 60hz if i remember right that means it refreshes 60 times per sec
Best buy discounted the 5040 for you?
post #335 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 08:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1874 Post(s)
Liked: 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garrett View Post
He says they matched the online price. I am not sure who that is online (authorized dealer) discounting and providing closer to 5040 price for the UBe.
He also says "no sales tax". That is new for a B&M store.
post #336 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 09:53 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked: 142
This was posted on the other thread but great information.

Thank you zombie10k

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
https://hdtvpolska.com/epson-eh-tw93...d-4k-ultra-hd/

potential owners should read through this review, one of the most thorough I've seen on the 5040 so far.

"HDMI 1, although it works in a standard 2.0a supports HDCP 2.2, it is limited to 340MHz. This means that it can accept the resolution 4Kp60 / 4Kp50 format only 8-bit 4: 2: 0.
It does not provide 18Gbps capacity "

This looks like it will cause an immediate issue with the Samsung player which doesn't play nice with the bandwidth constrained 10.2Gbps chipsets.

Unfortunately, not every player is in such a situation easily. Samsung BD-KU8500, for example, refuses to cooperate and degrades the signal to 8 bit without HDR and a wide palette of colors. Xbox One S does not want to specify the content of HDR.

It does look like they got HDR working correctly with the $699 US Panasonic UB900 but only after very specific settings that are in the review.

HDR1 mode 1 looks like it's clips whites aggressively, HDR2 looks like a better choice.
Haiej likes this.
post #337 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 09:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Liked: 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by canillo View Post
So its a software problem? I just wanna know that the epson its able to play that content. I have 45 days before I run outta my return days.
It seems like someone with a PC or Mac and a short HDMI cable directly into the 5040 could definitively answer this question in about 5 minutes? Or does it have to be HDR to validate?

edit - supported according to manual over HDMI (not wireless): https://files.support.epson.com/doci...749/index.html

Last edited by c.kingsley; 09-11-2016 at 10:02 AM.
post #338 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 10:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 53
I need to add my 2 cents about gaming and input lag here as it is being blown WAY out of proportion.

I was almost scared off of buying a X500r last year by folks here claiming it is "unplayable" on a JVC due to input lag.

It is total BS.

As a preface, I am a hardcore gamer, I play on all platforms including PC. I play on average 50 - 70 games a year. Play single player and a lot of online shooters (CoD, BF, etc) and also play a lot of Final Fantasy 14 online which requires twitch timing on boss fights. Also delve into games that have a lot of QTE which have to be very accurate.

Saying all that, I have NEVER had an issue with the X500R, my kill counts have not wavered coming from a Panny 8000 which had substantially lower input lag (about 35ms). Hell I finished CoD:BO3 on REALISTIC on the X500, if input lag was an issue this would not have been possible as pretty much 1 shot and you are dead.

When it comes down to it, an input lag of 140 or so is a total of about 4 lost frames from a 60fps refresh. That is 4 missing frame PER SECOND. Practically invisible to the eye.

Unless you are playing on a professional level, there is not a snowballs chance in hell this will affect you, and even then, I would be willing to bet most pro gamers in a blind side by side would not know the difference.

Do not be fooled folks, the JVC is perfectly capable of gaming and it looks downright amazing on the JVC projectors thanks to their black levels.

So if input lag is your only deciding factor, go with the JVC.
Ronman79 likes this.

Marantz AV8802A & 7055 / Rotel 2x RMB-1095 & RMB-1090 / Yamaha P7000S / DTech BP2000TL / DTech C/L/R 3000 / DTech BPVX/P Surr/Rears / DTech SM65 Wides / Polk RC60i / SVS PB13 Ultra & PB16 Ultra / Buttkicker LFE / JVC X750 / Panny UB900 / iRule & Insteon.
Coffin Family Theater Build
post #339 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 10:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
Liked: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaranddeeman View Post
He says they matched the online price. I am not sure who that is online (authorized dealer) discounting and providing closer to 5040 price for the UBe.
He also says "no sales tax". That is new for a B&M store.
No, he didn't say they discounted the 5040. His quote that showed a discout was from when he was negotiating for the 5030. Read again

Epson 5040ub Projector, Elite Screens 120" Saker AUHD, Yamaha RX-A3060, B&W Speakers: Signature 7's, FMP4, CWM7.5s, CCM65s, Rythmik 15" CI Sub, 30' Monoprice Cabernet Ultra CL2, Tiara CI-Pro Series In-wall wiring, Phillips BDP7501 UHD BD Player, Niles 1230 WHA Amp, Xbox, WiiU, TiVo Premiere
post #340 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 11:37 AM

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by cofn42 View Post
I need to add my 2 cents about gaming and input lag here as it is being blown WAY out of proportion.

I was almost scared off of buying a X500r last year by folks here claiming it is "unplayable" on a JVC due to input lag.

It is total BS.

As a preface, I am a hardcore gamer, I play on all platforms including PC. I play on average 50 - 70 games a year. Play single player and a lot of online shooters (CoD, BF, etc) and also play a lot of Final Fantasy 14 online which requires twitch timing on boss fights. Also delve into games that have a lot of QTE which have to be very accurate.

Saying all that, I have NEVER had an issue with the X500R, my kill counts have not wavered coming from a Panny 8000 which had substantially lower input lag (about 35ms). Hell I finished CoD:BO3 on REALISTIC on the X500, if input lag was an issue this would not have been possible as pretty much 1 shot and you are dead.

When it comes down to it, an input lag of 140 or so is a total of about 4 lost frames from a 60fps refresh. That is 4 missing frame PER SECOND. Practically invisible to the eye.

Unless you are playing on a professional level, there is not a snowballs chance in hell this will affect you, and even then, I would be willing to bet most pro gamers in a blind side by side would not know the difference.

Do not be fooled folks, the JVC is perfectly capable of gaming and it looks downright amazing on the JVC projectors thanks to their black levels.

I think its different for everyone. Some people will notice it more. 140ms is more like 8 missing frames from what I read. Add in lag from the controller on top and I'm sure on games that require quick actions like fighting or FPS a lot of people will feel it. Again depends on the person as to what they find ok.
post #341 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 11:49 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
I wish but the JVC is 50% more expensive. No contest in sub 3k range.
gnolivos and bombertodd like this.
post #342 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 12:16 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufftweaker View Post

I just don't understand.

I've read the entire other thread and it's pretty clear that 99.9% say if you can swing the cash buy the JVC.

There are several JVC owners over there who state that lag is not a issue. I don't understand why JVC owners are so insistent on telling us the merits of their projector. Trust me we get it. It's the best under 10k and some would say 15k. I'm glad you guys love it but I love mine also.

We complained in the other thread and were told to create a official Epson thread to stop the JVC talk.

If a person does not understand the greatness of JVC at this point than they never will.
Rant over.
post #343 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 12:55 PM

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garrett View Post
Yes we first called there 1800 number because it said you could not order it from there web site page we then mentioned it being online cheaper and they told my wife that since we were good customers from our past purchases that they would match it but if we had it delivered to our house that we would have to pay sales taxes . so we went to our local store that is about 45 miles from us in the state of Oregon and ordered it there and just set it up to pick up at the store when it arrives to avoid sales tax because the State of Oregon has no State tax.
and I live in Washington State. they then Verified our conversation with there online service and they matched a price with a online E retailer if you would like to know who it was just PM
ME and i will tell you who.
post #344 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 12:55 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
Liked: 192
Quote:

It is total BS.

I have to say that this is very contradictory info, and if true, is also very encouraging to someone like me who's on the fence. However, you are in the extreme minority to say so....

Sent from my XR6P10 using Tapatalk

Equipment List: Theater - JVC DLA-X770R / Denon X4300H / Panasonic 820 4K BD Player / Polk Audio RTiA9 Towers / Polk CSiA6 Center / Polk 65RT (6), FXi5 (2) Atmos and Surrounds / (4) Polk PSW505 12" Subs / Black Flame Painted Screen Wall / Nvidia Shield TV / Dish Hopper 3 - 4K/ XBOX One S / Harmony Elite / Echo Dot / Tripp Lite UPS Backup / Furman Conditioner / App and Tap controlled Philips Hue Lighting / Monoprice Cabling
post #345 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 12:57 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
Liked: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by shepdog View Post
I just don't understand.

I've read the entire other thread and it's pretty clear that 99.9% say if you can swing the cash buy the JVC.

There are several JVC owners over there who state that lag is not a issue. I don't understand why JVC owners are so insistent on telling us the merits of their projector. Trust me we get it. It's the best under 10k and some would say 15k. I'm glad you guys love it but I love mine also.

We complained in the other thread and were told to create a official Epson thread to stop the JVC talk.

If a person does not understand the greatness of JVC at this point than they never will.
Rant over.
Well said too...

Equipment List: Theater - JVC DLA-X770R / Denon X4300H / Panasonic 820 4K BD Player / Polk Audio RTiA9 Towers / Polk CSiA6 Center / Polk 65RT (6), FXi5 (2) Atmos and Surrounds / (4) Polk PSW505 12" Subs / Black Flame Painted Screen Wall / Nvidia Shield TV / Dish Hopper 3 - 4K/ XBOX One S / Harmony Elite / Echo Dot / Tripp Lite UPS Backup / Furman Conditioner / App and Tap controlled Philips Hue Lighting / Monoprice Cabling
post #346 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 01:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1874 Post(s)
Liked: 677
Quote:

It is total BS.

Wrong thread to promote anything else..
Ronman79 likes this.
post #347 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufftweaker View Post
Agreed on that!

Marantz AV8802A & 7055 / Rotel 2x RMB-1095 & RMB-1090 / Yamaha P7000S / DTech BP2000TL / DTech C/L/R 3000 / DTech BPVX/P Surr/Rears / DTech SM65 Wides / Polk RC60i / SVS PB13 Ultra & PB16 Ultra / Buttkicker LFE / JVC X750 / Panny UB900 / iRule & Insteon.
post #348 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronman79 View Post
I have to say that this is very contradictory info, and if true, is also very encouraging to someone like me who's on the fence. However, you are in the extreme minority to say so....

I think honestly the issue is that the vast majority of people have never tried it.

Now this is not surprising at all, who has the cash to blow on a projector that "may" work, so they jump on the "OMG, 140ms lag will make your game unplayable" train. When in really would likely not even know it if they tried.

They are in the same camp as the PC crowd that will scream doom and gloom if their game runs at 89fps instead of 90fps, claiming it is game breaking because they are missing 1 fps, when in reality without faps on they would have no clue.

What people of not realize is 140ms is .14 of a second. POINT ONE FOUR! One 8th of a second.

If someone is telling you that the reason they are not getting kills in CoD online is because of that 1/8 of a second, they are full of crap. The vast majority of people like to blame their lack of gaming prowess on anything but their ability.

I hear it all the damn time, "oh man, i am lagging so bad, that is why i suck tonight" No, you suck most of the time, and this just gives them something else to blame.

Just take gaming lag with a grain of salt, it is not nearly as bad as the nay sayers would have you believe.
Ronman79 likes this.

post #349 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 02:00 PM

Quote:
I just don't understand.

Rant over.
My apologies for invading this thread, I am in the market for a new projector and the x550 and the 6040 are at the top of my list, and on the first couple pages of this thread, there was talk about avoiding the JVC because of lag, I just wanted to clear the air about the subject.

All I am saying is if the only deciding factor in your choice is lag, then keep an open mind, as the other projector is not an issue at all.
Ronman79 likes this.

post #350 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 02:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

This is getting out of control. Please get back on topic guys.

Setup: Epson 5040 UB, 110" SilverTicket AT screen, PS3 bluray, Yamaha RX-V673 AVR, Polk and Athena speakers, Batcave room.
post #351 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 03:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

It is total BS.

What you are saying is not correct. The frames aren't missing at all. The display outputs 60 frames per second but they are delayed on screen by 140ms from reality. As you move your control, the action on screen is occurring with a 140ms delay to the input. This causes overcompensation and a necessary lack of precision during fine movement because your brain hasn't received the visual outcome it expected to occur. Whether you can perceive this or not is irrelevant. Anyone who plays online games will be at a significant disadvantage on a JVC vs an Epson. Black levels are king for video but they don't improve contents between live human beings. That's a fact. The delay is not only perceptible to a trained gamer, it is obvious, distracting and a significant disadvantage in any competitive play. This is why pro PC gamers use monitors with sub-5ms input lag.

Don't take anyone's word for this. Take your console or HTPC to a brick and mortar store and plug it in, demo the games you enjoy, demo and decide for yourself. I find the delay to be debilitating as do many others and I'm hardly a pro gamer.
Viche likes this.
post #352 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.kingsley View Post
What you are saying is not correct. The frames aren't missing at all. The display outputs 60 frames per second but they are delayed on screen by 140ms from reality. As you move your control, the action on screen is occurring with a 140ms delay to the input. This causes overcompensation and a necessary lack of precision during fine movement because your brain hasn't received the visual outcome it expected to occur. Whether you can perceive this or not is irrelevant. Anyone who plays online games will be at a significant disadvantage on a JVC vs an Epson. Black levels are king for video but they don't improve contents between live human beings. That's a fact. The delay is not only perceptible to a trained gamer, it is obvious, distracting and a significant disadvantage in any competitive play. This is why pro PC gamers use monitors with sub-5ms input lag.

Don't take anyone's word for this. Take your console or HTPC to a brick and mortar store and plug it in, demo the games you enjoy, demo and decide for yourself. I find the delay to be debilitating as do many others and I'm hardly a pro gamer.
I was putting it into a way people can understand, I know the frames are not missing, but it is the equivalent of being out by about 4 frames.

As I stated in my other response above, 140ms is about 1/8 of a second, I would love to see someone who claims that input lag is an issue to try this out on a system with 30ms and one with 140 and see if they can tell a difference, because the vast majority will not.

People hear it is a bad, get on the band wagon, and then spew misinformation around based on never having tried it themselves.

I have experienced close to 2000hours of gaming since I picked up the x500r last year, and I can tell you first hand, that it is way over blown. If someone who plays as much as I do is not impacted, then about 90% of the folks out there are not going to have an issue.

Sure there may be a minority, but they will be few and far between, much like some of us are sensitive to DLP rainbows, but that does not mean the vast majority are.

You are right about one thing though, if it is a concern, take your system to a local store and ask to try it and assess for yourself.

post #353 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 04:07 PM - Thread Starter

post #354 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 04:10 PM - Thread Starter

post #355 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 04:11 PM

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Liked: 127
I am not a gamer..just a movie lover... and the fact the the epson is not able to provide 18gbps is a turn off. That means no 4k 60p at 4.4.4. I tought it was a software problem but it looks like is the chip in the epaon that can not handle the data . While the jvc I believe has no problem providing theae features. Really considering returning the epson
Haiej likes this.
post #356 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 04:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
You are right about one thing though, if it is a concern, take your system to a local store and ask to try it and assess for yourself.
We can certainly agree on this point. For those who it is a problem, it is on the same level as the rainbow effect on DLP (which incidentally I also suffer from).
Ronman79 and fourbyfive like this.
post #357 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 04:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 575 Post(s)
Liked: 217
Quote:
I am not a gamer..just a movie lover... and the fact the the epson is not able to provide 18gbps is a turn off. That means no 4k 60p at 4.4.4. I tought it was a software problem but it looks like is the chip in the epaon that can not handle the data . While the jvc I believe has no problem providing theae features. Really considering returning the epson
What does this really mean for the Epson? What sources provide 4K 60p? Ultra HD movies or 4K streaming of movies are 4K 24p, right? What is 4K 60p? Just trying to understand what sources limit what the Epson 5040/6040 can do.
post #358 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 05:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WynsWrld98 View Post
What does this really mean for the Epson? What sources provide 4K 60p? Ultra HD movies or 4K streaming of movies are 4K 24p, right? What is 4K 60p? Just trying to understand what sources limit what the Epson 5040/6040 can do.
This would be PC or console input primarily today. The manual states it supports 4k x 2k @ 60hz via HDMI, so I wouldn't write it off until more information comes out. There is only one UHD player that is working currently with this projector (Phillips) so I think there are some false conclusions being drawn as the reviewers making these claims are not using a known compatible player.
ndabunka, Haiej and Nexgen76 like this.
post #359 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 06:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

I wouldn't worry. Blurays with eshift look superb (especially those mastered with high quality). 4K feeds are gonna look better, so I'm excited for that. Not really worried about specs. As long as this will stay compatible with 4K feeds, or the vast vast majority, I wouldn't worry personally. As long as it looks jaw dropping to YOU then stick with it.
cdelena likes this.

post #360 of 18191 Old 09-11-2016, 06:53 PM

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Liked: 127
Quote:
This was posted on the other thread but great information.

Thank you zombie10k

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
https://hdtvpolska.com/epson-eh-tw93...d-4k-ultra-hd/

potential owners should read through this review, one of the most thorough I've seen on the 5040 so far.

"HDMI 1, although it works in a standard 2.0a supports HDCP 2.2, it is limited to 340MHz. This means that it can accept the resolution 4Kp60 / 4Kp50 format only 8-bit 4: 2: 0.
It does not provide 18Gbps capacity "

This looks like it will cause an immediate issue with the Samsung player which doesn't play nice with the bandwidth constrained 10.2Gbps chipsets.

Unfortunately, not every player is in such a situation easily. Samsung BD-KU8500, for example, refuses to cooperate and degrades the signal to 8 bit without HDR and a wide palette of colors. Xbox One S does not want to specify the content of HDR.

It does look like they got HDR working correctly with the $699 US Panasonic UB900 but only after very specific settings that are in the review.

HDR1 mode 1 looks like it's clips whites aggressively, HDR2 looks like a better choice.
according to this review the panasonic is able to feed that content but the Epson was not able to handle it. I am a fan of the Frame interpolation and like how movies look with it on. If the FI worked with 4k 24p material it wouldnt bother me since I believe the FI would compensate for the missing frames. When I called Epson about this matter it looks like the people on the phone do not fully understand the technical side to this proyector. I feel like Im asking quiestions that are way outta their knowledge, even when I asked to be trasnferred to a tech specialist. Ive got 40 days left on my return window , hopefully All questions will be answered before then. I understand AVS FORUM members will be having a meeting with Epson on CEDIA. It would be nice if they could take note on all these isssues and get back to us with some answers from the people who desinged and fully understand the capabilities of the Epson 5040ub, because it looks like the 4k 60p 4.4.4 and HDR content handling has been the only complaint about this great product.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
5040ub power , atmos

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page