Official Epson 5040ub/6040ub owners thread - Page 238 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 26951Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #7111 of 18073 Old 04-08-2017, 09:42 AM
Senior Member
 
darkangelism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by k3nnis View Post
Ok thanks. But I'm not sure if Australia sells the chief mounts. I did see peerless though


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hatless chimp, who is also there used peerless and it was fine.
darkangelism is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #7112 of 18073 Old 04-08-2017, 11:14 AM
Advanced Member
 
ayrton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Sacramento, Karlifornia
Posts: 785
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldius View Post
What is your 3D content? Sounds like possibly an hdmi settings issue? Can't duplicate the problem on mine.
Avengers and Gravity. Both played perfect on my Panny. Plasma with my 93.

Not familiar with "HDMI" Settings?? Will play with that this evening...

Thanks again for your reply..

Nice Stuff!
ayrton is offline  
post #7113 of 18073 Old 04-08-2017, 12:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
k3nnis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,176
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 642 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangelism View Post
Hatless chimp, who is also there used peerless and it was fine.


Thx


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
k3nnis is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #7114 of 18073 Old 04-08-2017, 01:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
robc1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,110
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 731 Post(s)
Liked: 296
Why is this so cheap? Makes me wonder if its refurbished or something.

http://www.cliffsdeals.com/Epson_-_H...4xPBoC8cvw_wcB

RF7II Fronts & Wides RC64II Center RB61II Heights & Surround back RF7II surrounds 2X Elemental design 15" subs Denon X7200WA 2X Emotiva XPA-5 epson 5040ub & 158" screen panny UD900 Full GIK treatments
robc1976 is offline  
post #7115 of 18073 Old 04-08-2017, 01:11 PM
Senior Member
 
darkangelism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by robc1976 View Post
Why is this so cheap? Makes me wonder if its refurbished or something.

http://www.cliffsdeals.com/Epson_-_H...4xPBoC8cvw_wcB
Without wanting to bash a reseller that I have not done business with, just Google cliffs deals reviews.
darkangelism is offline  
post #7116 of 18073 Old 04-08-2017, 01:17 PM
Senior Member
 
sddp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 406
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Liked: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangelism View Post
Without wanting to bash a reseller that I have not done business with, just Google cliffs deals reviews.


Whoa, that is too low. I would call Epson and see if the dealer is on their reseller list and authorized. To be sure that the warranty would be accepted. If it is, then you're good to go. If Epson does not know them then I would NOT buy.

EPSON 5040UBE | DENON X6400H | XBOX ONE X\PS4 | EMOTIVA XPA-7 GEN 2 |EMOTIVA XPA-3 GEN 3 | ELITE SCREEN 150" ZEREO EDGE W/LED KIT
9.3.4 SURROUND SYSTEM ALL KLIPSCH | L&R RF-7II | CENTER RC64II |FRONT HEIGHTS 2 x RB-81II | 4 SURROUNDS RS-62II | 4 ATMOS CDT-5800 | SUBS R112SW & 2 x R115SW
VEFXI 3D-BEE DIAMOND (2D TO 3D CONVERTER) | DARBE VISION DVP-5000S | LOGITECH HARMONY 800
sddp is offline  
post #7117 of 18073 Old 04-08-2017, 01:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
robc1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,110
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 731 Post(s)
Liked: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by sddp View Post
Whoa, that is too low. I would call Epson and see if the dealer is on their reseller list and authorized. To be sure that the warranty would be accepted. If it is, then you're good to go. If Epson does not know them then I would NOT buy.
I think will just go with Amazon or best buy

RF7II Fronts & Wides RC64II Center RB61II Heights & Surround back RF7II surrounds 2X Elemental design 15" subs Denon X7200WA 2X Emotiva XPA-5 epson 5040ub & 158" screen panny UD900 Full GIK treatments
robc1976 is offline  
post #7118 of 18073 Old 04-08-2017, 01:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
robc1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,110
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 731 Post(s)
Liked: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangelism View Post
Without wanting to bash a reseller that I have not done business with, just Google cliffs deals reviews.
wow, nevermind lol!

RF7II Fronts & Wides RC64II Center RB61II Heights & Surround back RF7II surrounds 2X Elemental design 15" subs Denon X7200WA 2X Emotiva XPA-5 epson 5040ub & 158" screen panny UD900 Full GIK treatments
robc1976 is offline  
post #7119 of 18073 Old 04-08-2017, 01:49 PM
Advanced Member
 
seplant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Fort Wayne, IN, USA
Posts: 845
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
Liked: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by akgolf View Post
I'm considering the 6040UB. Is this problem with 3D been an issue since it was released last year?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Do a search on this thread for "crosstalk" or "ghosting". You'll see there was talk of this going all the way back to September.

UPDATE: I wanted to set the record straight on this issue - Setting Auto Iris to OFF completely eliminated all ghosting that I was seeing! 3D is now spectacular on this projector!!!
WynsWrld98 likes this.

Last edited by seplant; 05-23-2018 at 06:09 PM.
seplant is offline  
post #7120 of 18073 Old 04-08-2017, 01:58 PM
Senior Member
 
sddp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 406
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Liked: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by robc1976 View Post
I think will just go with Amazon or best buy




I would suggest Best Buy


1) you get points which equals cash for future purchases
2) you become an Elite+ member and can have 45 days to return stuff, free 2 day shipping, etc
3) if you get their warranty, you get a NEW unit if it can't be fixed, no shipping or anything like that, just drive to ANY in the country
4) there's a rack full of 3D and 4K movies that you can walk over to, for obvious reasons

EPSON 5040UBE | DENON X6400H | XBOX ONE X\PS4 | EMOTIVA XPA-7 GEN 2 |EMOTIVA XPA-3 GEN 3 | ELITE SCREEN 150" ZEREO EDGE W/LED KIT
9.3.4 SURROUND SYSTEM ALL KLIPSCH | L&R RF-7II | CENTER RC64II |FRONT HEIGHTS 2 x RB-81II | 4 SURROUNDS RS-62II | 4 ATMOS CDT-5800 | SUBS R112SW & 2 x R115SW
VEFXI 3D-BEE DIAMOND (2D TO 3D CONVERTER) | DARBE VISION DVP-5000S | LOGITECH HARMONY 800
sddp is offline  
post #7121 of 18073 Old 04-08-2017, 04:27 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 112
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken8 View Post
Hope you don't mind me asking but are you experiencing any of the crosstalk/ghosting issues on yours?
Out of about 6 or 7 3D films I viewed I never noticed any crosstalk until I played the Fantastic Beasts disk. Then it was very apparent around bright high contrast images. I played with the 3D depth setting and all that did was move the crosstalk toward the foreground or background picture elements. Then I tried turning the 3D brightness down from high to medium and that fixed it.

Makes sense since this apparently adjusts the glasses left to right lens on/off timing. longer on time allows for more light and thus a brighter image, but also risks overlap where the lens shutter may not close in time before the frame switches.
The lens shutters are LCD, and the latency (response time) likely varies from one model to another. Maybe even with temperature or battery charge level.
Turning down the '3D brightness' provides a greater margin of off time.It would be nice if there was a finer degree of adjustment though, because it has a notable effect on brightness.
john barlow, ken8 and jladner like this.

Last edited by Geraldius; 04-08-2017 at 04:32 PM.
Geraldius is offline  
post #7122 of 18073 Old 04-08-2017, 05:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
elmalloc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 4,967
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Planet Earth II looks amazing with HDR on this projector! I'm using the Philips UHD player.




IN PROGRESS - Outdoor Theater:
Epson G7500U, Carl's Place CIH 21ft wide x 9ft screen

Game room:
Epson 5040UBE, Denon S920W, Philips BDP7501, NVidia Shield TV, PS4 Pro, SI 110"
elmalloc is offline  
post #7123 of 18073 Old 04-08-2017, 05:18 PM
Advanced Member
 
Snoogleheimer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Indpls. IN
Posts: 924
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
Liked: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmalloc View Post
Planet Earth II looks amazing with HDR on this projector! I'm using the Philips UHD player.
Man, I can't wait to get my SI screen. Freakin awesome.

Epson 5040ub 125" 2.35:1 Silver Ticket (white)
Pioneer Elite SC-99, Pioneer Elite A-20, Pioneer Elite SP-EFS73 (L,R,C) / SP-EBS73 (S & RS) / SW-E10 (4)
Sony UBP-X800, Tablo TUNER, nVidia Shield Pro
Snoogleheimer is offline  
post #7124 of 18073 Old 04-08-2017, 05:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
elmalloc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 4,967
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoogleheimer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmalloc View Post
Planet Earth II looks amazing with HDR on this projector! I'm using the Philips UHD player.
Man, I can't wait to get my SI screen. Freakin awesome.
And mind's just a pure white SI. I wonder how the black diamond would do.

It helps my PJ is very close to the screen, it can put out the necessary light for HDR.
elmalloc is offline  
post #7125 of 18073 Old 04-08-2017, 05:37 PM
Member
 
ken8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 24
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldius View Post
Out of about 6 or 7 3D films I viewed I never noticed any crosstalk until I played the Fantastic Beasts disk. Then it was very apparent around bright high contrast images. I played with the 3D depth setting and all that did was move the crosstalk toward the foreground or background picture elements. Then I tried turning the 3D brightness down from high to medium and that fixed it.
Thanks for that, much appreciated
ken8 is offline  
post #7126 of 18073 Old 04-08-2017, 05:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
k3nnis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,176
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 642 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Are the screen innovations series 1 or 3 fixed 16:9 screens anygood? Or should only get SI due to the zero edge technology?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
k3nnis is offline  
post #7127 of 18073 Old 04-08-2017, 11:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Viche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,938
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
Liked: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldius View Post
Out of about 6 or 7 3D films I viewed I never noticed any crosstalk until I played the Fantastic Beasts disk. Then it was very apparent around bright high contrast images. I played with the 3D depth setting and all that did was move the crosstalk toward the foreground or background picture elements. Then I tried turning the 3D brightness down from high to medium and that fixed it.

Makes sense since this apparently adjusts the glasses left to right lens on/off timing. longer on time allows for more light and thus a brighter image, but also risks overlap where the lens shutter may not close in time before the frame switches.
The lens shutters are LCD, and the latency (response time) likely varies from one model to another. Maybe even with temperature or battery charge level.
Turning down the '3D brightness' provides a greater margin of off time.It would be nice if there was a finer degree of adjustment though, because it has a notable effect on brightness.
Huh....maybe it's all about the glasses warming up so those lcd lenses work faster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmalloc View Post
And mind's just a pure white SI. I wonder how the black diamond would do.

It helps my PJ is very close to the screen, it can put out the necessary light for HDR.
What size screen and what distance throw?
Viche is offline  
post #7128 of 18073 Old 04-09-2017, 04:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
elmalloc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 4,967
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viche View Post
Huh....maybe it's all about the glasses warming up so those lcd lenses work faster



What size screen and what distance throw?
It's a 110" screen from 10'9" lens to screen.

This is the first HDR film I can say "wow", it worked. Martian looked dark. Then again, I could tweak the brightness settings some more to see if I can get more juice out of it. It's also not running in high power mode, mainly because the Epson sounds like a jet then...

IN PROGRESS - Outdoor Theater:
Epson G7500U, Carl's Place CIH 21ft wide x 9ft screen

Game room:
Epson 5040UBE, Denon S920W, Philips BDP7501, NVidia Shield TV, PS4 Pro, SI 110"
elmalloc is offline  
post #7129 of 18073 Old 04-09-2017, 04:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
k3nnis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,176
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 642 Post(s)
Liked: 60
How far do you sit from your 110" screen?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
k3nnis is offline  
post #7130 of 18073 Old 04-09-2017, 04:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
elmalloc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 4,967
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by k3nnis View Post
How far do you sit from your 110" screen?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I'm about the same distance back as the lens, 10-11 ft.

Mind you IMO the height of your screen should be used in a seating distance calculation. I used to sit about 11ft away from a 14ft wide 2.4 (178" diagonal) screen.

You could sit much closer to a 110" screen and "get away" with it, especially with no pixel structure on the Epson in 4K mode.

IN PROGRESS - Outdoor Theater:
Epson G7500U, Carl's Place CIH 21ft wide x 9ft screen

Game room:
Epson 5040UBE, Denon S920W, Philips BDP7501, NVidia Shield TV, PS4 Pro, SI 110"
elmalloc is offline  
post #7131 of 18073 Old 04-09-2017, 05:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
k3nnis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 1,176
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 642 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmalloc View Post
I think I'm about the same distance back as the lens, 10-11 ft.



Mind you IMO the height of your screen should be used in a seating distance calculation. I used to sit about 11ft away from a 14ft wide 2.4 (178" diagonal) screen.



You could sit much closer to a 110" screen and "get away" with it, especially with no pixel structure on the Epson in 4K mode.


Ok thanks. I will be around 10.5' from the screen


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
k3nnis is offline  
post #7132 of 18073 Old 04-09-2017, 06:19 AM
Senior Member
 
jsrdlr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Winter Garden, FL
Posts: 480
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmalloc View Post
And mind's just a pure white SI. I wonder how the black diamond would do.

It helps my PJ is very close to the screen, it can put out the necessary light for HDR.
Looks phenomenal for me too and mine is ~19ft away from a 135" screen. Truly impressive and I can run the lamp on eco too.
jsrdlr is offline  
post #7133 of 18073 Old 04-09-2017, 08:10 AM
Senior Member
 
jsrdlr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Winter Garden, FL
Posts: 480
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Lamp on high, screen size set to 100", and 3D brightness set to low gets me no to very little crosstalk on Rogue One. It's tough at the beginning especially as it's a very dark movie. Curious if others can get the same results. It looked pretty good to me. I didn't play with HDMI settings yet.
jsrdlr is offline  
post #7134 of 18073 Old 04-09-2017, 08:50 AM
Advanced Member
 
panman40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 517
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrdlr View Post
Lamp on high, screen size set to 100", and 3D brightness set to low gets me no to very little crosstalk on Rogue One. It's tough at the beginning especially as it's a very dark movie. Curious if others can get the same results. It looked pretty good to me. I didn't play with HDMI settings yet.
Lamp on medium is about all I can stomach, high lamp comes with unbearable fan noise. These very dark movies are becoming a bore for me particularly when it's 4K/HDR on a projector. Just watched Disneys Moana 3D blu Ray and overall very good, some crosstalk but nothing enough to spoil the film. Medium lamp/ glasses brightness medium/gamma+1/ contrast 45/ brightness 51/ superwhite On.
panman40 is offline  
post #7135 of 18073 Old 04-09-2017, 05:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
JewDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Posts: 1,304
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
Liked: 177
Official Epson 5040ub/6040ub owners thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by panman40 View Post
Lamp on medium is about all I can stomach, high lamp comes with unbearable fan noise. These very dark movies are becoming a bore for me particularly when it's 4K/HDR on a projector. Just watched Disneys Moana 3D blu Ray and overall very good, some crosstalk but nothing enough to spoil the film. Medium lamp/ glasses brightness medium/gamma+1/ contrast 45/ brightness 51/ superwhite On.


Be careful with Superwhite. It crushes black details. I learned this by doing some tests and had no idea how much black crush was going on.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trigger likes this.

JewDaddy is offline  
post #7136 of 18073 Old 04-09-2017, 10:25 PM
Advanced Member
 
panman40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 517
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by JewDaddy View Post
Be careful with Superwhite. It crushes black details. I learned this by doing some tests and had no idea how much black crush was going on.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's interesting, on my unit superwhite has no effect on brightness settings (black crush). Turning it off however does clip Whites which is the opposite of what you have found .
panman40 is offline  
post #7137 of 18073 Old 04-10-2017, 06:22 AM
Member
 
mase1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 180
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 80
I am confident it was said many times here on this thread, but just in case someone missed it.
Since the XBOX last update (XB1S), ATMOS is working and HDR10 is working flawlessly.
Making the XB1S what i purchased it for, one stop shop for everything media in my theater room. Putting my Phillips UHD player to sleep..
Couldn't be happier, tested last night with X MEN apocalypse and it was AWESOME !
mase1981 is offline  
post #7138 of 18073 Old 04-10-2017, 07:39 AM
Member
 
Samuraijones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mase1981 View Post
I am confident it was said many times here on this thread, but just in case someone missed it.
Since the XBOX last update (XB1S), ATMOS is working and HDR10 is working flawlessly.
Making the XB1S what i purchased it for, one stop shop for everything media in my theater room. Putting my Phillips UHD player to sleep..
Couldn't be happier, tested last night with X MEN apocalypse and it was AWESOME !
I came to the same conclusion. However I was unable to get HDR to work for netflix.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If only I knew more.
Samuraijones is offline  
post #7139 of 18073 Old 04-10-2017, 07:44 AM
Member
 
mase1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 180
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuraijones View Post
I came to the same conclusion. However I was unable to get HDR to work for netflix.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
that is most likely an update that Netflix need to release to the app i assume... not sure. but im glad that DISKS works perfectly now.
mase1981 is offline  
post #7140 of 18073 Old 04-10-2017, 08:02 AM
Member
 
Samuraijones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mase1981 View Post
that is most likely an update that Netflix need to release to the app i assume... not sure. but im glad that DISKS works perfectly now.
Have you made any adjustments to the projector. Just curious

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If only I knew more.
Samuraijones is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
5040ub power , atmos

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off