Official Epson 5040ub/6040ub owners thread - Page 318 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 26939Likes

post #9511 of 17878 Old 07-21-2017, 08:13 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7742 Post(s)
Liked: 7036
^^^^^

Good call on the UB700. I bought the first UB900 available last year and the UB700 wasn't on the market then of course. If it had been I'd have chosen it over the UB900 as I don't make any use of the analog outputs etc of the UB900. So for me the UB700 would have been the better buy.
Lesmor likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9512 of 17878 Old 07-21-2017, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Harper View Post

It shouldn't do that and I've tested it using Chrome browsers and I think IE and Firefox. I think I recall someone else saying that it depends on which device you're using and clicking from. Which are you trying it on? Try from a laptop or PC.
Links to posts only work correctly if the default 30 posts per page is used. Anything else and the links don't go to the right post.
Dave Harper likes this.
post #9513 of 17878 Old 07-21-2017, 03:35 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Greetings!

As usual, I don't find much time to peruse AVS, and when I do, well, I'm the guy that gets to play with 15-20 different HT projectors a year, so I bounce around a lot.

But, I have some good news. I see from catching up on the past few pages, that there are a lot of different settings out there, people are trying, and there's plenty of frustration, with HDR... and some satisfaction - with the 5040UB and 6040UB.

I am pleased to report (despite the obvious lack having 1000 NITS available), that yesterday, my calibrator - Eric (who replaced Mike about a year ago), after learning much about HDR lately, took another stab at calibrating the 5040UB hanging in my theater, specifically for 4K HDR BT.2020.

For the first time, I am most pleased with the results.

As always, we publish our calibration settings in our reviews, and as always we charge for the 2nd "advanced" page. (sorry about that, but that and banner clicks is what puts food on my table, and 4K UHD discs in my player.)

I'm slammed, but should have the new data in the calibration pages - early next week.

There are at least a decent number of folks on this thread that are subscribers on our site, so hopefully:

One or two of you, who are already subscribers, will try out these new settings. If they knock your socks off - as they did me - I mean a major improvement from previous attempts, let others know. Of course I request that no one post our settings (and there are a lot of them). BTW I also tried those custom gamma settings found on the previous pages - didn't work for me. Took most of the "HDR" out of the HDR, plus some other issues.

The 5040UB, btw came out with far less dimness than previously, which I've been complaining about on most of the HDR projectors. Oh, overall, it's got a darkish look (think of a gamma film 2.4 gamma, rather than 2.2), but even at 124" diagonal on my 1.3 gain Stewart Studiotek 130, it worked pretty great in a fully darkened room.

But the image pops, like crazy - it looks rich and dynamic. The darkest shadow detail is there, but, I admit, the nearest blacks are barely visible, but they are there.

BTW this is our third major attempt on the 6040UB/5040UB in the past year. (not to mention calibrating the LS10500, and also the $25K Sony VZ1000ES, and top of the line VW5000ES for 4K HDR..) Those last three did pretty good, previously, and all completely blew away the best I could come up with with the UB.
Not any more. Each of those has real advantages compared to the UB, but now I can say that like in older days with older UBs - I'm really impressed with how well the 5040UB is doing compared to far, far, more expensive projectors.

BTW for the past month+ I've switched to the Sony UBP-X1000ES Blu-ray UHD player. (Like the top Oppo, it has fancy audio, but it lacks many of the controls/adjustments the Oppo provides. I do like the Sony better than the Philips (definitely) and the Samsung (hugely). All my viewing of the 5040UB with the new settings has been with the Sony, as it will be my goto player, unless I also manage to get an Oppo.

I hope I'm right, and you folks agree, in which case, many of us will be happier soon. BTW I watched virtually all of Passengers, and Ghostbusters 2016, as well as bits from the latest Kong, and a chunk of The Martian (late last night on that one, fell asleep).

The 5040UB review itself will get other updating besides the Calibration pages, to describe the improvement, or rather to describe how the projector is looking now, after our latest attempt. -art

PS, we'll be tackling doing a comparison of 4K capable projectors as part of our upcoming annual Best Home Theater Projectors report. Might be fun.

Art Feierman
"Reviewing projectors is fun, but watching the 5th Element for the 500th time..."
Which means I'm really looking forward to Valerian: City of 1000 Planets
www.projectorreviews.com

Last edited by presenter; 07-21-2017 at 05:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9514 of 17878 Old 07-21-2017, 10:36 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 13
What do you guys think of getting a spreadsheet together of some of the preferred settings? Then people could try a few and see what works for them.
n4xxr76 likes this.
post #9515 of 17878 Old 07-21-2017, 11:16 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbeezly View Post
What do you guys think of getting a spreadsheet together of some of the preferred settings? Then people could try a few and see what works for them.
Yes please, on google docs or equivalent.

ComradeBrehznev
Oppo UDP203, Epson 5040UB; VApex 120" screen converted to AT with Seymour Center Stage XD material, Marantz SR6011 receiver, Emotiva XPA-2 for FR & FL
SVS Ultra Towers, SVS Ultra Bookshelf center, SVS Elevation Atmos ceiling, SVS PB12-NSD, SVS PB-2000 subs; Emotiva side surrounds, Aperion 4BP backs
post #9516 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 03:40 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbarnes701 View Post
I'm a little late to this party, but after trying your HarperVision settings yesterday I can't pass up on the opportunity to comment. I have been fiddling with settings on my Epson 9300 (as it is called here in the UK) and UB900 for weeks now and never managed to achieve a result that was more satisfactory to my eyes than simple upscaled 1080p Bluray. A gain in one parameter resulted in a loss in another and, overall, nothing I could achieve was all-round superior to upscaled 1080p.

Then I accidentally discovered your post here and, well, wow! I applied the settings last night and then watched The Revenant all the way through. Oh my. I have never seen an image of such outstanding beauty. Most of the time the image was so realistically magnificent that it felt that I was watching live action through a large (my 2.39:1 screen is 11.5 feet/3.5m wide) window. This extra realism in the image caused me to be more involved in the on-screen action and unfolding story than i have ever been when viewing this movie before (I love the movie and have seen it several times). It really did make me feel "like I was there". The beauty of the image resulted in a much deeper emotional connection with the movie, which just goes to show how worthwhile it is to get these things right.

So, Dave, I take my hat off to you. If you lived closer to me I would buy you several beers and shake your hand until it was sore I had gotten almost to the point of wondering if UHD was something I was even going to bother with - my upscaled 1080p is truly outstanding. But while the latter really can't be faulted, it is this additional emotional connection with the gorgeous image that UHD is clearly capable of which separates the two.

If anyone has still not tried the HarperVision Experience, then I recommend you drop everything and try it right now.

Off now to read the rest off this great thread. And thanks again Dave.

Best regards, Keith.
...and I can see how Revenant being shot 100% in natural light really could give you a "through the window experience!"
post #9517 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ht guy View Post
...and I can see how Revenant being shot 100% in natural light really could give you a "through the window experience!"
Good point. It was amazingly realistic. I didn't get the same feeling on most of Independence Day: Resurgence which I watched last night, but this isn't surprising I guess since most of the movie was CGI. (Poor movie too IMO, and I enjoyed the first one so I don't have a downer on them in general). For now anyway, I am more than happy with the HarperVision settings here. I am having my PJ professionally calibrated in early August and will see what difference that makes to my impressions, if any.
Lesmor likes this.
post #9518 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by presenter View Post
Greetings!

...As always, we publish our calibration settings in our reviews, and as always we charge for the 2nd "advanced" page. (sorry about that, but that and banner clicks is what puts food on my table, and 4K UHD discs in my player.)

I'm slammed, but should have the new data in the calibration pages - early next week....

...The 5040UB review itself will get other updating besides the Calibration pages, to describe the improvement, or rather to describe how the projector is looking now, after our latest attempt. -art...
...assume you are talking about updating the 4/16 review? Once updated, please provide a link! Thanks!
post #9519 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 04:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
Liked: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by presenter View Post
Greetings!

As usual, I don't find much time to peruse AVS, and when I do, well, I'm the guy that gets to play with 15-20 different HT projectors a year, so I bounce around a lot.

But, I have some good news. I see from catching up on the past few pages, that there are a lot of different settings out there, people are trying, and there's plenty of frustration, with HDR... and some satisfaction - with the 5040UB and 6040UB.

I am pleased to report (despite the obvious lack having 1000 NITS available), that yesterday, my calibrator - Eric (who replaced Mike about a year ago), after learning much about HDR lately, took another stab at calibrating the 5040UB hanging in my theater, specifically for 4K HDR BT.2020.

For the first time, I am most pleased with the results.

As always, we publish our calibration settings in our reviews, and as always we charge for the 2nd "advanced" page. (sorry about that, but that and banner clicks is what puts food on my table, and 4K UHD discs in my player.)

I'm slammed, but should have the new data in the calibration pages - early next week.

There are at least a decent number of folks on this thread that are subscribers on our site, so hopefully:

One or two of you, who are already subscribers, will try out these new settings. If they knock your socks off - as they did me - I mean a major improvement from previous attempts, let others know. Of course I request that no one post our settings (and there are a lot of them). BTW I also tried those custom gamma settings found on the previous pages - didn't work for me. Took most of the "HDR" out of the HDR, plus some other issues.

The 5040UB, btw came out with far less dimness than previously, which I've been complaining about on most of the HDR projectors. Oh, overall, it's got a darkish look (think of a gamma film 2.4 gamma, rather than 2.2), but even at 124" diagonal on my 1.3 gain Stewart Studiotek 130, it worked pretty great in a fully darkened room.

But the image pops, like crazy - it looks rich and dynamic. The darkest shadow detail is there, but, I admit, the nearest blacks are barely visible, but they are there.

BTW this is our third major attempt on the 6040UB/5040UB in the past year. (not to mention calibrating the LS10500, and also the $25K Sony VZ1000ES, and top of the line VW5000ES for 4K HDR..) Those last three did pretty good, previously, and all completely blew away the best I could come up with with the UB.
Not any more. Each of those has real advantages compared to the UB, but now I can say that like in older days with older UBs - I'm really impressed with how well the 5040UB is doing compared to far, far, more expensive projectors.

BTW for the past month+ I've switched to the Sony UBP-X1000ES Blu-ray UHD player. (Like the top Oppo, it has fancy audio, but it lacks many of the controls/adjustments the Oppo provides. I do like the Sony better than the Philips (definitely) and the Samsung (hugely). All my viewing of the 5040UB with the new settings has been with the Sony, as it will be my goto player, unless I also manage to get an Oppo.

I hope I'm right, and you folks agree, in which case, many of us will be happier soon. BTW I watched virtually all of Passengers, and Ghostbusters 2016, as well as bits from the latest Kong, and a chunk of The Martian (late last night on that one, fell asleep).

The 5040UB review itself will get other updating besides the Calibration pages, to describe the improvement, or rather to describe how the projector is looking now, after our latest attempt. -art

PS, we'll be tackling doing a comparison of 4K capable projectors as part of our upcoming annual Best Home Theater Projectors report. Might be fun.
Looking forward to your new settings

While I enjoyed the original review I found reading it confusing at times because for 4K UHD it quite often mentions Brilliant Cinema which isn't an option on my 9300 (6040)

You confuse that by then also referring to Bright Cinema which is an option but does not use the DCI-P3 filter

Then Eric calibrated one setting in Cinema, and one in Brilliant Colour?

AFAIK the only modes that use the P3 filter are Cinema and Digital Cinema

For D65 Rec.709 most other reviewers used the "Natural" setting as being the closest for their calibration

Confusion aside I look forward to the update.
Oledurt, kbarnes701 and panman40 like this.

Last edited by Lesmor; 07-22-2017 at 05:05 AM.
post #9520 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 06:04 AM

Your lucky day...

Ok, i just spent too much time summarizing the settings I've picked up in this thread.

I've attempted to get everything as posted, and to give credit where credit is due.

Feel free to let me know what needs to be corrected.

Enjoy!

5040/6040 Settings Summary from AVS

Last edited by ht guy; 11-22-2017 at 02:28 AM.
post #9521 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 06:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1874 Post(s)
Liked: 675
Quote:
Ok, i just spent too much time summarizing the settings I've picked up in this thread.

I've attempted to get everything as posted, and to give credit where credit is due.

If anyone wants to take a shot at making it more readable, or in a better format, have at it.

Enjoy!

Fantastic work.
Just a small correction. My settings are actually SDR (mode:Cinema) and not HDR.
post #9522 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaranddeeman View Post
Fantastic work.
Just a small correction. My settings are actually SDR (mode:Cinema) and not HDR.
Thanks! Corrections made.

Last edited by ht guy; 07-22-2017 at 07:58 AM.
post #9523 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 07:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
Liked: 289
Quote:

If anyone wants to take a shot at making it more readable, or in a better format, have at it.

Enjoy!

Good job in collating the various suggested settings its appreciated
post #9524 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 08:31 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 653 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaranddeeman View Post
Fantastic work.
I saw your interactions with Dominic Chan in the HCFR forum. I actually found it very helpful to read through your detailed posts with him as I am going down the same path as you to calibrate the 5040.

Any general learnings you can share from going through that process?

I noticed you used Cinema model - I found that Natural mode seem to provide the best starting point for calibration. What led you to Cinema mode?

Have you attempted an HDR calibration?
post #9525 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 08:33 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Distance from ceiling

Room is still under construction however the ceiling is 10' and the projector (Edson 5040 purchased about 5 years ago) will be about 17 feet from the screen. Can i mount directly to the ceiling or do I need to drop it down?
post #9526 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 11:16 AM

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:

Enjoy!

So in use, one would/ could program the various HDR and SDR settings and save into memories and then compare for personal preference?

ComradeBrehznev
Oppo UDP203, Epson 5040UB; VApex 120" screen converted to AT with Seymour Center Stage XD material, Marantz SR6011 receiver, Emotiva XPA-2 for FR & FL
SVS Ultra Towers, SVS Ultra Bookshelf center, SVS Elevation Atmos ceiling, SVS PB12-NSD, SVS PB-2000 subs; Emotiva side surrounds, Aperion 4BP backs
post #9527 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 02:22 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 1
hello
can i run 24p via 60fps laptop without judder ?
thank ^^

post #9528 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 02:59 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hello,

I've been lurking this forum since I originally purchased my 5040UB about 7 months - and reading your comments has been invaluable! Thank you so much!
I have been contemplating buying a standalone 4K UHD player to replace the Xbox One to watch 4k UHD discs - I don't game much, but it was the most affordable player when I bought it. Are there features not available in the Xbox One that I'm currently missing?

Cheers!
post #9529 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 03:29 PM

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
Liked: 152
Quote:

Enjoy!

First off, thanks a bunch for the summary. Much appreciated.
Secondly any chance that this could be made into a "sticky" so that it doesn't get lost once the thread continues to grow? It would be great if it could be at the beginning of the thread so that new comers can see the latest settings provided by the group members.
Third thing is directed at anyone who has the ability to edit the opening post in this thread... Could you please update some of the info in that post, specifically the "know issues" part which has outdate info .
Thank you all for your contribution to this thread.
burton14e7 likes this.
post #9530 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 03:39 PM

Any chance that the members who's calibration settings are listed in this thread could also add a quick description of the viewing environment that led to the settings? For instance, calibrating in a completely dark room vs one with some ambient lighting. Also, it would be good to know if the source (Blu-ray or 4k player) had any setting adjustments made that could change the results. I know that my Sony Blu-ray player has settings for brightness which would affect the picture, so it would be good to know if those settings should be left at factory settings or if they should be changed as part of the overall calibration.
Once again, thank you all for your contribution to the thread.
post #9531 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 03:50 PM

Mentioned: 675 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3521 Post(s)
Liked: 3229
Quote:
Originally Posted by welldun View Post
Any chance that the members who's calibration settings are listed in this thread could also add a quick description of the viewing environment that led to the settings? For instance, calibrating in a completely dark room vs one with some ambient lighting. Also, it would be good to know if the source (Blu-ray or 4k player) had any setting adjustments made that could change the results. I know that my Sony Blu-ray player has settings for brightness which would affect the picture, so it would be good to know if those settings should be left at factory settings or if they should be changed as part of the overall calibration.
I was just thinking that.
post #9532 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 04:52 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Liked: 571
Quote:

My settings are in a dedicated, and light controlled room. 125 inch screen 1.1 gain. Epson is about 15 ft back from screen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
carp and welldun like this.
post #9533 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 04:55 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Liked: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesmor View Post
Looking forward to your new settings

While I enjoyed the original review I found reading it confusing at times because for 4K UHD it quite often mentions Brilliant Cinema which isn't an option on my 9300 (6040)

You confuse that by then also referring to Bright Cinema which is an option but does not use the DCI-P3 filter

Then Eric calibrated one setting in Cinema, and one in Brilliant Colour?

AFAIK the only modes that use the P3 filter are Cinema and Digital Cinema

For D65 Rec.709 most other reviewers used the "Natural" setting as being the closest for their calibration

Confusion aside I look forward to the update.

Ya I am interested in what they came up with...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #9534 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 05:12 PM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3159 Post(s)
Liked: 1723
Official Epson 5040ub/6040ub owners thread

Quote:
Links to posts only work correctly if the default 30 posts per page is used. Anything else and the links don't go to the right post.

Awesome thanks for the tip!

Quote:
I'm a little late to this party, but after trying your HarperVision settings yesterday I can't pass up on the opportunity to comment. I have been fiddling with settings on my Epson 9300 (as it is called here in the UK) and UB900 for weeks now and never managed to achieve a result that was more satisfactory to my eyes than simple upscaled 1080p Bluray. A gain in one parameter resulted in a loss in another and, overall, nothing I could achieve was all-round superior to upscaled 1080p.

Then I accidentally discovered your post here and, well, wow! I applied the settings last night and then watched The Revenant all the way through. Oh my. I have never seen an image of such outstanding beauty. Most of the time the image was so realistically magnificent that it felt that I was watching live action through a large (my 2.39:1 screen is 11.5 feet/3.5m wide) window. This extra realism in the image caused me to be more involved in the on-screen action and unfolding story than i have ever been when viewing this movie before (I love the movie and have seen it several times). It really did make me feel "like I was there". The beauty of the image resulted in a much deeper emotional connection with the movie, which just goes to show how worthwhile it is to get these things right.

So, Dave, I take my hat off to you. If you lived closer to me I would buy you several beers and shake your hand until it was sore I had gotten almost to the point of wondering if UHD was something I was even going to bother with - my upscaled 1080p is truly outstanding. But while the latter really can't be faulted, it is this additional emotional connection with the gorgeous image that UHD is clearly capable of which separates the two.

If anyone has still not tried the HarperVision Experience, then I recommend you drop everything and try it right now.

Off now to read the rest off this great thread. And thanks again Dave.

Best regards, Keith.

Thank you for the kind words!

Please also make sure to check out Oledurt's great settings too. Some like his and some like mine. It's a personal preference. His sound more "by the book and numbers" accurate while mine have a more artsy style to them.

Quote:

Enjoy!

My Bright Cinema settings use HDR not SDR. I also think I have much improved updated settings for the Digital Cinema HarperVision settings that I did on it as a final calibration before sale. I thought I posted them here but it is starting to seem like maybe I didn't. I'll check my files.
post #9535 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Harper View Post
Awesome thanks for the tip!

Thank you for the kind words!

Please also make sure to check out Oledurt's great settings too. Some like his and some like mine. It's a personal preference. His sound more "by the book and numbers" accurate while mine have a more artsy style to them.

My Bright Cinema settings use HDR not SDR. I also think I have much improved updated settings for the Digital Cinema HarperVision settings that I did on it as a final calibration before sale. I thought I posted them here but it is starting to seem like maybe I didn't. I'll check my files.
Thanks Dave!

Fixed.
Dave Harper likes this.
post #9536 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 07:07 PM

Quote:

Enjoy!

Quick note the Dave Harper gamma settings on your chart only show 8 settings seems like one is missing.
post #9537 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Quick note the Dave Harper gamma settings on your chart only show 8 settings seems like one is missing.
Thanks. Fixed.
post #9538 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 08:44 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi, I'm getting ready to buy this projector but had a few questions. I was trying to sift through the thread but it got a little out of hand. If I am getting the wired version, is there anyway to get an Xbox One S to output HDR through the Epson (using a linker or anything else)? Or is the only way to just buy the UBE? Also, if I buy the wired version, can the wireless transmitter be bought later on? Thanks
post #9539 of 17878 Old 07-22-2017, 09:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1874 Post(s)
Liked: 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhn View Post
I saw your interactions with Dominic Chan in the HCFR forum. I actually found it very helpful to read through your detailed posts with him as I am going down the same path as you to calibrate the 5040.

Any general learnings you can share from going through that process?

I noticed you used Cinema model - I found that Natural mode seem to provide the best starting point for calibration. What led you to Cinema mode?

Have you attempted an HDR calibration?
After those last attempts I fin ally got to watching than calibrating..
Initially I was using patterns from disk, but then learnt there is no significant difference in the auto generated ones that HCFR provides. That makes calibration but quicker and less cumbersome.
However do check the difference using two separate readings. On with disk patterns and one with generator.
I would say one thing, never try setting gamma controls if you are tired from few rounds of calibration for the color temperature. You will get frustrated very fast out there, so you need lot of energy to beat that.
Follow Dominic's guidelines. They work pretty good.
I did start with Natural, but then switched to Cinema and Digital Cinema for the P3. Because HCFR provides the DCI-P3 reference.

Due to lack of patterns, I could not do HDR yet. Philips BDP 7501 does not play the R.Masciola's patterns.
In the meantime HarperVision and Oledurt published their settings and I am mostly using Oledurt gamma on top my HCFR calibrated Bright Cinema mode.
post #9540 of 17878 Old 07-23-2017, 12:32 AM

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Thanks for this!
Small correction. My HDR settings are for Digital Cinema mode, not Bright Cinema.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
5040ub power , atmos

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page