Vivitek HK2288 - Real 4K DLP home theater projector - Page 28 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 249Likes

post #811 of 1124 Old 02-25-2018, 07:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 16
woops, forgot to point out regarding lamp concern...

Should the recipient of an advance replacement feel it would be to his advantage, he could swap lamps, keeping his original lamp and installing it into the firmware upgraded replacement.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #812 of 1124 Old 02-26-2018, 11:45 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted1 View Post
woops, forgot to point out regarding lamp concern...

Should the recipient of an advance replacement feel it would be to his advantage, he could swap lamps, keeping his original lamp and installing it into the firmware upgraded replacement.
Very good point about the lamps Ted! Thanks for your previous thoughts too. Looking forward to your comparison with the new firmware update! Btw, how much did they hold on your credit card for the advanced replacement?
post #813 of 1124 Old 02-27-2018, 08:31 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Well kiddos, I will answer my own questions later this week as my advance replacement with the latest firmware will arrive Tuesday according to tracking info. I will have 2 each, HK2288's running side-by-side to determine if there is any perceivable difference in picture quality between the two.

If the picture appears to be degraded with the new unit ( w/latest firmware) I will keep the original, HDR with the occasional handshake issues and all.

When properly setup and working, this projector presents the holy grail picture for us. An affordable theater quality picture! Have had projectors for years, and this one is the real deal! My scientific test? My picky wife whispering "wow!" multiple times during "The Martian".

And I am delighted. Only issue is the HRD handshaking, and if you google "HRD colors washed out", you will see results involving X-Box, PlayStation, TV's, etc., etc. So, it is an industry problem, not just an HK2288 issue. This is a very annoying issue for sure, but I can live with it for now given the beautiful 4k 130" picture I have most of the time and the 3 yr warranty and wonderful tech support.
More to follow when the new unit arrives... Regards![IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
Hi Ted 1 I did adjusts the colors and much better but I should have done what u going to do. I sent older one back right away. And would the lamp change picture quality.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #814 of 1124 Old 02-27-2018, 09:22 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 22
I submitted the papers for an Advanced Replacement today. Looking forward to seeing if the new firmware fixes up some of the sync and HDR issues. I also am having some problems with the splash screen acting wonky and a garbled pic for a few seconds right at boot up.
post #815 of 1124 Old 02-27-2018, 10:03 PM

Received the advance replacement this evening.

Right to the bottom line...2 of my 4K HRD discs that refused to properly synch with my old unit, now look fantastic and properly synch with the new PJ.
The old PJ still stubbornly refuses to synch these 'problem' discs.

Had the 2 PJ's running side-by-side. pictures very close, some differences ( I'm not surprised.)
Will follow up with more within 48 hrs . Need some time for observations.
Troy LaMont and starlights like this.
post #816 of 1124 Old 02-27-2018, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Received the advance replacement this evening.

Right to the bottom line...2 of my 4K HRD discs that refused to properly synch with my old unit, now look fantastic and properly synch with the new PJ.
The old PJ still stubbornly refuses to synch these 'problem' discs.

Had the 2 PJ's running side-by-side. pictures very close, some differences ( I'm not surprised.)
Will follow up with more within 48 hrs . Need some time for observations. [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
Can u post all 3 firmware u got on new projector. Thanks
post #817 of 1124 Old 02-28-2018, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco150 View Post

OLD: 1. MS019f 2. DD18 3. MC20
NEW: 1. MS020d 2. DD19 3. MC20
post #818 of 1124 Old 02-28-2018, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco150 View Post

OLD: 1. MS019f 2. DD18 3. MC20
NEW: 1. MS020d 2. DD19 3. MC20 [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
Yea that's what I have too. The couple issue I have on xbox 1 x and when I put a 4k hdr disc in for some reason the saturation and hue is black out not selective out in hdr user mode and it feels off. Don't know if it an issue of Xbox or projector. What source u use.

Last edited by cisco150; 02-28-2018 at 12:38 PM.
post #819 of 1124 Old 02-28-2018, 03:12 PM

My source for 4K HDR discs is the Sony UBP-X800 player. Note that I also ran out and bought the Samsung UDB-M8500 player when I originally experienced problems with this HDR synch issue. The Samsung did not solve my problems, so I returned it and focused on the HK-2288 replacement.

The replacement properly ran and synched each and all of the titles I own:
post #820 of 1124 Old 02-28-2018, 03:53 PM

My 4K HDR discs include: Mad Max, X-Men Apocalypse, Tarzan , Snow White and the Huntsman, The Huntsman Winter's War, John Wick 1 & 2, The Martian, The Mountain Between us, Batman V Superman, and Wonder Woman.

With the new PJ and its updated firmware, every disc started and ran WITHOUT my intervention.
On the old PJ, I would sometimes have to attempt re-synching, turning everything off and on, going to USER mode,, then to NORMAL mode....trying all kinds of high speed cables, etc. For a couple of these titles, I was never able to get the HDR synched with the old PJ.

With the new projector, all I had to do was insert disc and wait; sometimes 30 sec, sometimes as much as a min, and part of that is due to the player. I still observed an occasional 1/2 second red and green bars, and/or momentary loss of signal at the immediate start of some of the movies. Not a big deal to me. Once started, it locked in with a beautiful, very good contrast/brightness/color. I am in "NORNAL" mode for HDR and all of these looked really very, very good to me.

I did match every one of my settings on the old PJ to the setting as was provided in the new PJ. [Since settings can vary a bit from PJ to PJ, I won't bother listing 'em all here.] With the PJ's running side-by-side, one fed by the Sony and the other by ROKU, I played the same YouTube Sony demo almost perfectly synched so I could compare performance. The New PJ was not as bright, but I made minor adjustment to the brightness and contrast on the new PJ, and they became identical to my eye. Running in movie mode, BTW.

It took me a long time to test all of my discs, since once I started them, I was too tempted to enjoy the beautiful picture, so I did...for at least 10 min per title.

The new PJ...If it is not brand new, they did a great job making it look brand new, packaged with all accessories like the original. The new PJ is 2 months newer than the old based on the mfgr date.

Now if someone sent their PJ in for update rather than getting an advance exchange like I did, why I think that is a good choice too. You won't be wondering if there is something different/ wrong about the replacement like: is it used? lamp hours? etc.?

The main thing for me is that the HDR is now working very well with my player.

Am next going to stream materials with the ROKU, and evaluate that, burning in the new PJ to ensure there are not problems. If all is well, I'll be returning my original/old PJ in a day or two.
And if you don't hear from me, everything is good and I will go back to being a lurker on the forum.
Thanks much to all the contributors!
Ted

post #821 of 1124 Old 03-01-2018, 07:13 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Projectorreviews posted their calibration settings yesterday for the HK2288. I have not had time yet to compare their results, but I'm looking forward to it this weekend!

Last edited by StevensTheater; 03-01-2018 at 07:19 AM.
post #822 of 1124 Old 03-01-2018, 02:02 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Would an owner of the Vivitek 2288 kindly do me a favor, and measure the distance of the projector’s feet from front to back? I am seriously considering trying one in place of my current Epson 5030UB, but I don’t know if it will fit where the Epson sits. My current equipment rack shelves only measure eleven inches front to back.
post #823 of 1124 Old 03-01-2018, 02:52 PM

William, You would need exactly 12" min.

Like you, I had only 11", so I simply placed a nice piece of wood, approx. 13 x17 on the shelf. It is centered, stable and secure.

Don't let this be a data point in you purchase decision.

Regards!
post #824 of 1124 Old 03-01-2018, 07:09 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Ted 1:

Thank you so much! I appreciate your prompt reply. I actually WAS considering your solution. I take it you are happy with your Vivitek 2288?

I actually get a very good picture from 4K Bluray downconverted to 1080p on my three year old Epson. But what can I say? I am a LONG-TIME audiophile/videophile. I can’t seem to help myself! I’m already well into 4K, just as I was into Laserdisc after VHS, and then DVD, then Bluray. Constantly re-buying my favorite titles!
post #825 of 1124 Old 03-02-2018, 12:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2628 Post(s)
Liked: 1428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcokain View Post
Search the HK2299 thread for aztar35’s settings. They make SDR look amazing.
I've never had any issue with sync once I split audio and video correctly to bypass video to my AV receiver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by William L Carman View Post
I take it you are happy with your Vivitek 2288?

I actually get a very good picture from 4K Bluray downconverted to 1080p on my three year old Epson.
I just thought I'd chime in here, if you don't mind. I had the Epson 5030UB and now have the Vivitek, but it's the HK2299 version. With the Vivitek, expect noticeably better resolution and a more natural-looking sharpness (the Vivitek's XPR shifted 4K plus its single chip design versus the Epson's 1080P and converging three LCDs). Motion will be better. ANSI contrast will be noticeably better!

On the HK2299, color is outstanding! I consider contrast to be very good for the technology. This was my initial review of it posted here: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/24-dig...2299-4k-8.html

Where the Vivitek begins to show its weakness is in projecting an image with almost all dark surroundings in it, where your eyes adjust; there, it will not throw black as dark as the 5030. But don't worry. There is another piece to the projection puzzle; it's called a "screen."

I use my HK2299 for an assortment of tasks and tried different screen types/samples with it... from the Stewart Cima Neve, Stewart ST130, Stewart ST100, Seymour Ambient Visionaire, Seymour Silver, Elite Prime Vision Dark Star 9, to other Seymour AV products.

The best combination with the Vivitek was the Seymour Matinee Black. Yeah, it's an ambient light rejecting screen but I also wanted to see if there was any improvement in the "appearance" of black level in an all darkened/light-controlled room. I received a 2 foot by 2 foot sample. The Seymour Matinee Black with its coating and dark layer made a significant improvement in the appearance of black and shadow detail, especially in those really dark scenes.

I know the other screens and brands are fantastic, especially from Stewart, but we are talking about this projector with its black level limitations. In fact, I use a Stewart Cime Neve.

Anyway, going back the the Matinee Black screen, the pros are of course the significantly improved blacks and shadow detail, even in a darkened room. With Matinee Black having 1.4 gain, its measured relative luminance is pretty good at 135 FL.

The cons are not really cons. It has brightness roll-off with a 32 degree viewing cone. In terms of less brightness at 80 degrees, I didn't find it jarring in any way, with all seating perpendicular to the screen. (If I had extreme seating angles or sat outside the parameters of the viewing area, this would have become an issue for me.) Also, this projector with its 310 watt bulb has plenty of power/brightness to spare and the image still looked bright no matter where I placed the sample. HDR specular highlights still popped and the added perceived contrast from significantly better blacks made it all the more pleasing. Some sparkling was seen on brighter scenes, but for a high gain screen, I found them to be very acceptable. Lastly, color...it held up quite well on the darker fabric but I have some calibration settings that made it look spectacular!

The Matinee Black is a somewhat rigid material and comes in only fixed frame. You should be able to purchase a 100 inch screen brand new for about $850.

By the way, here's Projector Central's review of this screen: http://www.projectorcentral.com/ambi...-Matinee-Black
Gordon Parr and DRaven72 like this.

Last edited by Aztar35; 03-02-2018 at 07:42 PM.
post #826 of 1124 Old 03-02-2018, 02:04 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar35 View Post
I've never had any issue with sync once I split audio and video correctly to bypass video to my AV receiver.

I just thought I'd chime in here, if you don't mind. I had the Epson 5030UB and now have the Vivitek, but it's the HK2299 version. With the Vivitek, expect noticeably better resolution and a more natural-looking sharpness (the Vivitek's XPR shifted 4K plus its single chip design versus the Epson's 1080P and converging three LCDs). Motion will be better. ANSI contrast will be noticeably better!

On the HK2299, color is outstanding! I consider contrast to be very good for the technology. This was my initial review of it posted here: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/24-dig...2299-4k-8.html

Where the Vivitek begins to show its weakness is in projecting an image with almost all dark surroundings in it, where your eyes adjust; there, it will not throw black as dark as the 5030. But don't worry. There is another piece to the projection puzzle; it's called a "screen."

I use my HK2299 for an assortment of tasks and tried different screen types/samples with it... from the Stewart Cima Neve, Stewart ST130, Stewart ST100, Seymour Ambient Visionaire, Seymour Silver, Elite Prime Vision Dark Star 9, to other Seymour AV products.

The best combination with the Vivitek was the Seymour Matinee Black. Yeah, it's an ambient light rejecting screen but I also wanted to see if there was any improvement in the "appearance" of black level in an all darkened/light-controlled room. I received a 2 foot by 2 foot sample. The Seymour Matinee Black with its coating and dark layer made a significant improvement in the appearance of black and shadow detail, especially in those really dark scenes.

I know the other screens and brands are fantastic, especially from Stewart, but we are talking about this projector with its black level limitations. In fact, I use a Stewart Cime Neve.

Anyway, going back the the Matinee Black screen, the pros are of course the significantly improved blacks and shadow detail, even in a darkened room. With Matinee Black having 1.4 gain, its measured relative luminance is pretty good at 135 FL.

The cons are not really cons. It has brightness roll-off with a 32 degree viewing cone. In terms of less brightness at 80 degrees, I didn't find it jarring in any way, with all seating perpendicular to the screen. (If I had extreme seating angles or sat outside the parameters of the viewing area, this would have become an issue for me.) Also, this projector with its 310 watt bulb has plenty of power/brightness to spare and the image still looked bright no matter where I placed the sample. HDR specular highlights still popped and the added perceived contrast from significantly better blacks made it all the more pleasing. Some sparkling was seen on brighter scenes, but for a high gain screen, I found them to be very acceptable. Lastly, color...it held up quite well on the darker fabric but I have some calibration settings that made it look spectacular!

The Matinee Black is a somewhat rigid material and comes in only fixed frame. You should be able to purchase a 100 inch screen brand new for about $850.

By the way, here's Projector Central's review of this screen: http://www.projectorcentral.com/ambi...-Matinee-Black
Hm,

I have some interesting sync issues:

Setup - Xbox one S, HK2288, Yamaha AV3070

Xbox sends video to projector, output sound to AV via optical out - no audio to HK2288

Sync can take a WHILE....

But, with Netflix - all output is HDR regardless of the program. If I disable HDR on the projector picture is washed out. Amazon HDR works fine. HD is great.

Sometimes I have to bring up the main Xbox menu to get picture in Amazon/Netflix.

every now and then I have to restart everything to get it to sync - has only happened twice.

Latest firmware I believe : MC20d.

Colour and pic is amazing though.

Do others have similar experience?

W.
post #827 of 1124 Old 03-02-2018, 03:11 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmccann View Post
Hm,

I have some interesting sync issues:

Setup - Xbox one S, HK2288, Yamaha AV3070

Xbox sends video to projector, output sound to AV via optical out - no audio to HK2288

Sync can take a WHILE....

But, with Netflix - all output is HDR regardless of the program. If I disable HDR on the projector picture is washed out. Amazon HDR works fine. HD is great.

Sometimes I have to bring up the main Xbox menu to get picture in Amazon/Netflix.

every now and then I have to restart everything to get it to sync - has only happened twice.

Latest firmware I believe : MC20d.

Colour and pic is amazing though.

Do others have similar experience?

W.
If you look above a few posts (post #818 ) another Vivitek user @cisco150 is reporting the same issue with this latest FW - I could be wrong, but to me it appears to be an Xbox issue.

Last edited by starlights; 03-02-2018 at 04:29 PM.
post #828 of 1124 Old 03-02-2018, 04:29 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Aztar35...

Would you recommend the 2299 over the 2288?

I am coming from a 7 year of Optoma HD3300 that has just bit the dust.

Thanks!

Murphy's New Law --
"If it doesn't fit, force it.
If it breaks it was meant to"
post #829 of 1124 Old 03-02-2018, 06:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Parr View Post
Aztar35...

Would you recommend the 2299 over the 2288?

I am coming from a 7 year of Optoma HD3300 that has just bit the dust.

Thanks!
Hi, Gordon. So, I haven't seen the HK2288 in person. The HK2288 has the same light output and a color wheel that is RGBRGB like the HK2299. But from the reports I have read and from what the seller of my machine told me (which I have no reason to doubt but haven't yet verified directly with Vivitek), the HK2299 has hand-selected parts and a special coating on the color wheel. Based on that alone, I would expect the 2299 to have superior color, processing, and contrast when compared with the HK2288; still, since I have not had the two models side-by-side or verified the other points with Vivitek itself, I can't say that with a 100 percent authority.

What I do know for sure is that the HK2299 costs more and has a black case for true darker room installations. In operation, it has fantastic HDR, sharpness, and color. Contrast is good, but blacks in very dark scenes can still come across a bit grayish. However, that's where the right screen can help.
post #830 of 1124 Old 03-02-2018, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Hi, Gordon. So, I haven't seen the HK2288 in person. The HK2288 has the same light output and a color wheel that is RGBRGB like the HK2299. But from the reports I have read and from what the seller of my machine told me (which I have no reason to doubt but haven't yet verified directly with Vivitek), the HK2299 has hand-selected parts and a special coating on the color wheel. Based on that alone, I would expect the 2299 to have superior color, processing, and contrast when compared with the HK2288; still, since I have not had the two models side-by-side or verified the other points with Vivitek itself, I can't say that with a 100 percent authority.

What I do know for sure is that the HK2299 costs more and has a black case for true darker room installations. In operation, it has fantastic HDR, sharpness, and color. Contrast is good, but blacks in very dark scenes can still come across a bit grayish. However, that's where the right screen can help.
I currently have a Carada High Contrast Grey 1.78 to 1. My HT is a totally dedicated room without any windows and totally dark when PJ is not on. Will this screen work well enough?

Thanks for your time...

Murphy's New Law --
post #831 of 1124 Old 03-02-2018, 07:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I currently have a Carada High Contrast Grey 1.78 to 1. My HT is a totally dedicated room without any windows and totally dark when PJ is not on. Will this screen work well enough?

Thanks for your time...

According to this: http://www.projectorcentral.com/cara...or_screens.htm , the screen will significantly cut your light output. You don't want that. The fact that you're in a totally dedicated room will help, but you may be robbing yourself of the full HDR benefit these projectors have to offer using that screen.
post #832 of 1124 Old 03-03-2018, 05:31 AM

Quote:
According to this: http://www.projectorcentral.com/cara...or_screens.htm , the screen will significantly cut your light output. You don't want that. The fact that you're in a totally dedicated room will help, but you may be robbing yourself of the full HDR benefit these projectors have to offer using that screen.
Oh...hopefully the final dumb question...what screen would you recommend?

Murphy's New Law --
post #833 of 1124 Old 03-03-2018, 07:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I thought that was what my post, number 825 above, was all about.

But if you can live with the appearance of some sub-par black levels in dark scenes, I would go with the Stewart Cima Neve or even the Elunevision Reference Studio 4K, given the excellent performance for the price. In a dark room, these white screens will give you nice bright whites. I have to say that the Stewart Cima Neve is excellent, especially for HDR. It was measured to have a little more than 1.1 gain. I found that it did not show any pervasive sparkling effect.

In my humble opinion, from the screens I've seen in person, the Stewart Cima Neve is the best performing white screen for the money. Some other screens that I've seen can come close, and keep in mind that I haven't tested every screen.
post #834 of 1124 Old 03-03-2018, 01:20 PM

Does this projector support HLG?

I've searched every page of this thread and no mention of it. Couldn't find anything online either.

I do seem to recall discussion about it prior to being officially released that it will support HLG, but I can't find that article either.
post #835 of 1124 Old 03-04-2018, 01:55 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Is it "safe" to order from Amazon at the moment?

Hi!
Considering this PJ as the other .66 4K DLP:s are quite a lot more expensive.

I live in Sweden and would order from Amazon. Do you think that Amazon has units with the fixed firmware version in stock or is it better to wait some more?
post #836 of 1124 Old 03-04-2018, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredl View Post
Hi!
Considering this PJ as the other .66 4K DLP:s are quite a lot more expensive.

I live in Sweden and would order from Amazon. Do you think that Amazon has units with the fixed firmware version in stock or is it better to wait some more?
Are you planning to order from Amazon US or one around you? If you are planning on Amazon US, then I think you should first post a question on the Vivitek's page on Amazon asking the new users or manufacturer if the new units being sold at Amazon have updated fw installed. Usually you should receive some answers quickly.

Else, I would suggest waiting for a couple more months (thats what I am doing) until its fairly certain that the units shipping from there are loaded with the latest FW. This is obviously my suggestion but you are in the best position to decide for yourself.

Edit: I have been following the various threads on different 4K PJ currently available and I think Vivitek is the best balance between cost and headache free 4K PJ out there if one is happy with the features it offers (or doesn't offer, such as 3D etc)
post #837 of 1124 Old 03-05-2018, 02:36 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlights View Post
Are you planning to order from Amazon US or one around you? If you are planning on Amazon US, then I think you should first post a question on the Vivitek's page on Amazon asking the new users or manufacturer if the new units being sold at Amazon have updated fw installed. Usually you should receive some answers quickly.

Else, I would suggest waiting for a couple more months (thats what I am doing) until its fairly certain that the units shipping from there are loaded with the latest FW. This is obviously my suggestion but you are in the best position to decide for yourself.

Edit: I have been following the various threads on different 4K PJ currently available and I think Vivitek is the best balance between cost and headache free 4K PJ out there if one is happy with the features it offers (or doesn't offer, such as 3D etc)
Yeah I would order from Amazon US and returns would be a hassle. Best wait, I really only want to be ready in May when JP and DH comes out on UHD BD.
post #838 of 1124 Old 03-05-2018, 02:48 PM

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
I have 2 different screens I have used this pj with, I just bought this pj again when it went on sale locally. I have a vutec brightwhite screen and a stewart greyhawk. I can say, the stewart definitely has better contrast, the black are definitely way more black. On the stewart the whites are not as white and the colors have nowhere near the pop and vibrancy and it is much more dim, probably 40 percent or more. On the Vutec the image is glowing and so much brighter with vibrancy and colors just POP. The picture comes alive. The black levels aren't as good and are noticeably worse. Imo I don't like the pic nearly as much on the greyhawk, I'm trying to figure out a way to make the Vutec work in my new house but just seems like theres no way because of the size. Btw the Vutec is 123 inches and the stewart is 100 inches. So on the greyhawk the contrast is better with much less brightness and a lot less pop. I'll take the amazing pop and brightness over better contrast. that's my preference anyway. The better blacks Imo is not worth the brightness and pop loss. Just my 2 cents.
post #839 of 1124 Old 03-07-2018, 12:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
what screen would you recommend?

The bottom line is a decent white screen to get the most out of color and HDR as this does both fantastically, or if you wanted to emphasize the appearance of blacks, then the Seymour Matinee Black. I won't be getting the Matinee black because as you know I've listed my HK2299 for sale.
post #840 of 1124 Old 03-07-2018, 06:43 PM

Quote:
.....because as you know I've listed my HK2299 for sale.
What are you getting/got instead?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page