Optoma UHD60/65 Owners Thread - Page 118 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4535Likes

post #3511 of 3543 Old 03-05-2020, 04:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1367 Post(s)
Liked: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwgb96 View Post
Picked up a used UHD60. The Seller demoed it for me, and it looked fine. Got it home, and it starts up, but immediately the temp LED flashes red and it shuts down, which the manual indicates is a fan failure.

The house was not the cleanest, and had a decent amount of dust around. I did try some compressed air for electronics around the fan; removing the bulb as well, but still the same error.

Help please!
Do not use compressed air on the projector. The fan did not stop because of dust buildup.

I had two DLP's so far (Optoma and Benq) and have run fine in a pretty dusty environment.

Use the warranty, there is nothing you can.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3512 of 3543 Old 03-14-2020, 05:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I just wanted to share my experience with my UHD60 and color banding on my PS4 Pro. This was most noticeable in Netflix (which forces HDR). I spent hours scouring this forum and others for a solution. It wasn't the cable, it wasn't Dynamic Black or Brilliant Color (lowering that did mitigate the problem some though). The ultimate solution was the PS4 output setting. I had to change my output from Automatic to "2160P - YUV420".

After changing this setting, I was able to turn Brilliant Color back up some and am very happy with the results!

https://support.playstation.com/s/ar...language=en_US
post #3513 of 3543 Old 03-18-2020, 08:14 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Optoma UHD65 Audio Lisp

We recently purchased a Florida home to hide from upstate ny winters and are in the final stages of remodeling. I already have some OLED’s in the house for watching movies and when wanting a higher end video experience. However, in our large family room which is adjacent to our kitchen (totaling 20x40’) and adorned with windows on 2 walls and all marble tile floor, we are wanting to hang a projector that projects on our front wall which is 20wx15H.

I really don’t want to spend more than $2k on the unit as we’re just using this to watch news with breakfast and dinner…and occasionally streaming videos via chromecast while entertaining. I was wanting to avoid hooking it up to an amp/av and just leverage the internal speakers of the projector.

After doing some research, we selected the Optoma UHD65 and mounted it on the ceiling and the picture looks great. It serves everything we need with the exception of the audio. The audio, believe it or not has a lisp on some higher octive voices. It is maddening after a bit, and embarrassing. I contacted Optoma tech support and they sent me a replacement suspecting it may be a faulty sound board…but unfortunately, the replacement also exhibits the problem. I have tried several HDMI sources (laptop, xfinity cable, and chromecast), each exhibiting the problem.

I now considering sending it back and trying the BenQtks850 or an alternative.

Has anyone else heard of similar challenges with the UHD65? Do you have an alternative recommendation that I should consider? It's a bright room (I know not ideal for projector, but works fine for our purposes if I can solve for the audio (needing 2 HDMI sources (cable and chromecast) without having to add an amp and external speakers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3514 of 3543 Old 03-18-2020, 07:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Quoted: 1245 Post(s)
Liked: 630
No one would recommend using the internal speakers in a projector for audio. I know you don't want to deal with external amps and such but at least consider some powered computer speakers as an alternative. Projector should be considered video monitors only and the audio should be handled from the source.

"Smart enough to know better, to old to care" ------ Dedicated Bat Cave Home Theater, JVC RS49U/Mitsubishi HC7900DW Projector, 110" 16:9 Jamestown screen with variable power masking for CIW 2.50:1 to 16:9, Marantz 7009 with 7.1.4 Atmos with Ohm mains,3 DIY Subs (2 15" (1 ported, 1 sealed and a 12" 4th order bandpass), 1 DIY butt kicker, Custom Built HTPC, 18TB DroboFS NAS
post #3515 of 3543 Old 03-19-2020, 12:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
Liked: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junki View Post
We recently purchased a Florida home to hide from upstate ny winters and are in the final stages of remodeling. I already have some OLED’s in the house for watching movies and when wanting a higher end video experience. However, in our large family room which is adjacent to our kitchen (totaling 20x40’) and adorned with windows on 2 walls and all marble tile floor, we are wanting to hang a projector that projects on our front wall which is 20wx15H.

I really don’t want to spend more than $2k on the unit as we’re just using this to watch news with breakfast and dinner…and occasionally streaming videos via chromecast while entertaining. I was wanting to avoid hooking it up to an amp/av and just leverage the internal speakers of the projector.

After doing some research, we selected the Optoma UHD65 and mounted it on the ceiling and the picture looks great. It serves everything we need with the exception of the audio. The audio, believe it or not has a lisp on some higher octive voices. It is maddening after a bit, and embarrassing. I contacted Optoma tech support and they sent me a replacement suspecting it may be a faulty sound board…but unfortunately, the replacement also exhibits the problem. I have tried several HDMI sources (laptop, xfinity cable, and chromecast), each exhibiting the problem.

I now considering sending it back and trying the BenQtks850 or an alternative.

Has anyone else heard of similar challenges with the UHD65? Do you have an alternative recommendation that I should consider? It's a bright room (I know not ideal for projector, but works fine for our purposes if I can solve for the audio (needing 2 HDMI sources (cable and chromecast) without having to add an amp and external speakers.
My UHD50's internal stereo speakers don't have this problem and none of the reviews I've read have indicated a similar issue, so I suspect that your UHD65 issue is caused by something other than the projector. My UHD50 has the problem that some sources don't have high enough output for sufficient volume.

So the sound is coming direct from the Chromecast? Or is there a TV tuner box as well?

You can always use the audio pass through ports on the projector and feed the audio from them to an external sound bar, that has it's own amp and volume control. The sound bar could be mounted behind the projector. For example:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X9Y5ZZR
post #3516 of 3543 Old 03-19-2020, 03:42 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Lisp Problem solved with Soundbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunMunro View Post
My UHD50's internal stereo speakers don't have this problem and none of the reviews I've read have indicated a similar issue, so I suspect that your UHD65 issue is caused by something other than the projector. My UHD50 has the problem that some sources don't have high enough output for sufficient volume.

So the sound is coming direct from the Chromecast? Or is there a TV tuner box as well?

You can always use the audio pass through ports on the projector and feed the audio from them to an external sound bar, that has it's own amp and volume control. The sound bar could be mounted behind the projector. For example:
My sound sources are chromecast on hdm1 and xfinity cable box on hdmi2.

I hadn't thought of your suggestion, but liked it. I was only thinking of going the route of having to add an amp and external speakers, I didn't think a soundbar would be sufficient. So I did some research, went to Best Buy and picked up the Sony HTS350 that has a 320W soundbar and wireless sub, and it sounds 100x better. Thanks so much for your suggestion.

I suspect my challenges stemmed from the room is cavernous (40x20 with only marble floors and very little furniture), so any audio anomalies were exaggerated. I am very pleased with the outcome...thanks again for your suggestion.
DunMunro likes this.
post #3517 of 3543 Old 03-19-2020, 07:20 PM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Have a UHD60 with 1250 hours. Working on getting a picture up here. All of my games and movies used to look so perfect and color accurate. Now, while the color is still great, it's way too bright and the blacks get hard to see when it's a bright scene. Bulb going bad? No settings changed.
post #3518 of 3543 Old 03-19-2020, 08:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmclove14 View Post
Have a UHD60 with 1250 hours. Working on getting a picture up here. All of my games and movies used to look so perfect and color accurate. Now, while the color is still great, it's way too bright and the blacks get hard to see when it's a bright scene. Bulb going bad? No settings changed.
Is Dynamic Black on? Is the the projector being fed HDR content?
post #3519 of 3543 Old 03-19-2020, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Is Dynamic Black on? Is the the projector being fed HDR content?
Have attached the picture I wanted to on mobile as an example. FFR Demo on PS4. Playing Red Dead 2 and Kingdom Hearts 3 last year I vividly remember an amazing picture, granted, Red Dead feeds amazing HDR so perhaps that was it. I never remember seeing it in movies either. However, watching Spiderman Far From Home about a month ago I noticed this same effect happening (4K). No clue how or what caused it.

Dynamic Black is on.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_20200319_201048.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	2699852  
post #3520 of 3543 Old 03-19-2020, 10:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Have attached the picture I wanted to on mobile as an example. FFR Demo on PS4. Playing Red Dead 2 and Kingdom Hearts 3 last year I vividly remember an amazing picture, granted, Red Dead feeds amazing HDR so perhaps that was it. I never remember seeing it in movies either. However, watching Spiderman Far From Home about a month ago I noticed this same effect happening (4K). No clue how or what caused it.

Dynamic Black is on.
That looks like the effect when the projector is fed an HDR signal but, for some reason, the projector is not going into HDR mode, and/or the bit depth is incorrect.

Menu->Info should state whether the incoming signal is HDR. Ideally for Spiderman Far From Home it would state HDR 12bit 4:4:4 24hz.
post #3521 of 3543 Old 03-20-2020, 12:58 PM

Quote:
That looks like the effect when the projector is fed an HDR signal but, for some reason, the projector is not going into HDR mode, and/or the bit depth is incorrect.

Menu->Info should state whether the incoming signal is HDR. Ideally for Spiderman Far From Home it would state HDR 12bit 4:4:4 24hz.
I think she's gone. Booted up Sully to an easy to diagnose scene, and you can't even see the people in the bottom left. Reset the projector, troubleshooted for almost 5 hours.

Just can't tell if bulb or projector issue.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	thumbnail_20200320_141129.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	2699992  
post #3522 of 3543 Old 03-20-2020, 02:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I think she's gone. Booted up Sully to an easy to diagnose scene, and you can't even see the people in the bottom left. Reset the projector, troubleshooted for almost 5 hours.

Just can't tell if bulb or projector issue.
OK, that doesn't look promising. Still, what does Menu->Info state about the incoming signal?

Last edited by DunMunro; 03-20-2020 at 04:25 PM.
post #3523 of 3543 Old 03-20-2020, 04:33 PM

Quote:
OK, that doesn't look promising. Still, what does Menu->Info state about the incoming signal?
HDR is kicking in just fine; 3840x2160, 24hz. Player is set up to output at 8, 10 and 12 bit. Can't locate what it is now on this model but its handshaking all the right things. Maybe it is just the bulb gone after 1400 hours
post #3524 of 3543 Old 03-20-2020, 07:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
HDR is kicking in just fine; 3840x2160, 24hz. Player is set up to output at 8, 10 and 12 bit. Can't locate what it is now on this model but its handshaking all the right things. Maybe it is just the bulb gone after 1400 hours
Yes, perhaps just the bulb. You might pull it out and examine it for obvious signs of damage.
post #3525 of 3543 Old 03-21-2020, 06:23 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hey all, I’m new to projectors and picked up an Optoma UHD65 lightly used, along with an elunevision reference series 100” motorized screen to get me started. I’m running my inputs into an Onkyo R695, which I had previously, and then out to the projector. The projector is sitting at 4ft on a shelf, 17 feet from the screen.

Inputs include Apple TV 4K and TELUS Optik TV 4K.

I’m running these inputs to the projector via a 50 ft Fiber HDMI. https://www.amazon.ca/Lemorele-fiber.../dp/B07RVB2WC4

When I have these inputted into HDMI 1 on the projector there are no issues. When they are inputted into HDMI 2 that’s where the problems start. The projector will recognize the TELUS Optik 4K, but not the Apple TV 4K.

When the projector recognizes the TELUS Optik 4K on HDMI 2 the image appears much larger than what I had set up on HDMI 1. I literally cannot zoom the projector out enough to fit it back into the screen.

So multiple things I could use some insight on, Apple TV 4K won’t recognize, and HDMI 2 is zoomed so big it won’t fit the screen. I’m sure there are answers herE somewhere but there’s so much content I’m having trouble pinning down what I need to read. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be deadly!
post #3526 of 3543 Old 03-21-2020, 07:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Original View Post
Hey all, I’m new to projectors and picked up an Optoma UHD65 lightly used, along with an elunevision reference series 100” motorized screen to get me started. I’m running my inputs into an Onkyo R695, which I had previously, and then out to the projector. The projector is sitting at 4ft on a shelf, 17 feet from the screen.

Inputs include Apple TV 4K and TELUS Optik TV 4K.

I’m running these inputs to the projector via a 50 ft Fiber HDMI. https://www.amazon.ca/Lemorele-fiber.../dp/B07RVB2WC4

When I have these inputted into HDMI 1 on the projector there are no issues. When they are inputted into HDMI 2 that’s where the problems start. The projector will recognize the TELUS Optik 4K, but not the Apple TV 4K.

When the projector recognizes the TELUS Optik 4K on HDMI 2 the image appears much larger than what I had set up on HDMI 1. I literally cannot zoom the projector out enough to fit it back into the screen.

So multiple things I could use some insight on, Apple TV 4K won’t recognize, and HDMI 2 is zoomed so big it won’t fit the screen. I’m sure there are answers herE somewhere but there’s so much content I’m having trouble pinning down what I need to read. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be deadly!
According to this calculator:

https://www.projectorcentral.com/Opt...ulator-pro.htm

the Minimum 16x9 image size at 17ft is 106in diagonally.

UHD65 HDMI1 is non-HDR while HDMI2 will accept HDR signals and these signals will be processed very differently by the source device and projector. Your amp may have trouble with certain HDR feeds as well, and may not be sending the correct signal to the projector.

You need to ensure that the source device output is the same as the what the projector is reporting as input: Menu->Info will tell you the input signal resolution HDR/HD mode, refresh rate, and bit depth and colour, for example: HDR 3840x2160 24hz 4:4:4 12bit.
post #3527 of 3543 Old 03-21-2020, 08:50 PM

UHD65 HDMI1 is non-HDR while HDMI2 will accept HDR signals and these signals will be processed very differently by the source device and projector. Your amp may have trouble with certain HDR feeds as well, and may not be sending the correct signal to the projector.

You need to ensure that the source device output is the same as the what the projector is reporting as input: Menu->Info will tell you the input signal resolution HDR/HD mode, refresh rate, and bit depth and colour, for example: HDR 3840x2160 24hz 4:4:4 12bit.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback.

When I run the calculator you mention and set the screen size to 100” it shows the throw distance at 12.5’, am I missing something?

Also, any reason the image output sizing would be different between each HDMI input on the projector when it’s a manual zoom?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	F10EE8F9-997F-4F4E-A2C0-45D8B72A2CD2_1584848943044.png
Views:	27
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	2700484  
post #3528 of 3543 Old 03-21-2020, 11:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Quote:

You need to ensure that the source device output is the same as the what the projector is reporting as input: Menu->Info will tell you the input signal resolution HDR/HD mode, refresh rate, and bit depth and colour, for example: HDR 3840x2160 24hz 4:4:4 12bit.
Thanks for the feedback.

When I run the calculator you mention and set the screen size to 100” it shows the throw distance at 12.5’, am I missing something?

Also, any reason the image output sizing would be different between each HDMI input on the projector when it’s a manual zoom?
At the top of the projector calculator app you set the screen distance, which in your case is 17ft, and then lock the distance. You then use the lens zoom slider to indicate your minimum and maximum screen sizes, which varies from 105in (don't know why it indicated 106in earlier) at 1.0x zoom to 168in at 1.6x zoom. if you set zoom to 1.0x, you can use the up and down arrows on the screen distance setting to find the distance required for 100in (16ft 2in).

You know that the zoom control is physically located on the projector, and is not the digital zoom or aspect ratio controlled by the remote? If you use the digital zoom on HDMI1 it will not retain that setting on HDMI2.
post #3529 of 3543 Old 03-22-2020, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for the feedback.

When I run the calculator you mention and set the screen size to 100” it shows the throw distance at 12.5’️, am I missing something?

Also, any reason the image output sizing would be different between each HDMI input on the projector when it’️s a manual zoom?
At the top of the projector calculator app you set the screen distance, which in your case is 17ft, and then lock the distance. You then use the lens zoom slider to indicate your minimum and maximum screen sizes, which varies from 105in (don't know why it indicated 106in earlier) at 1.0x zoom to 168in at 1.6x zoom. if you set zoom to 1.0x, you can use the up and down arrows on the screen distance setting to find the distance required for 100in (16ft 2in).

You know that the zoom control is physically located on the projector, and is not the digital zoom or aspect ratio controlled by the remote? If you use the digital zoom on HDMI1 it will not retain that setting on HDMI2.
Thank you! It was the digital zoom between the 2 HDMI outputs that was manipulating the image size. I appreciate the knowledge even though it is simple for experienced users!

Also isolated all the handshake issues to the receiver. Each 4K inputs talks to the PJ perfectly on their own.
post #3530 of 3543 Old 03-23-2020, 02:07 PM

Liked: 10
Trouble with UHD65

Hope I am in the right place!!!
First I have UHD65 connected to a Onkyo RZ-720 AV receiver projecting to a 92in screen. I have a PS4 pro, Nvidia Shield, Dish Network Hopper, and Xbox One X connected to the Onkyo. I am only able to display the cable box and the xbox one x. I can hear the PS4 but no sound. The Nvidia shield gives me nothing.
I have connected these devices individually and they all work fine. By the way, I just moved into a new house and this is the same setup that I had in my last house and it worked like a charm.
There is one change to this equation and it is the HDMI cable that is going from the projector to the Onkyo. It is a HDMI high speed fiber cable. The cable has a usb pigtail on the end where it is plugged into my receiver. If I unplug the usb I get no signal at all.
I have reset my Onkyo receiver several times.
I believe the problem is either the cable or the projector. When I try to get my Xbox to play 4K, I get the message that "Your TV does not support this format". I have tried to put the projector into HDCP 2.2 mode and when I follow the instructions, it seems to take the configuration. However when I try to turn the projector on it does not power up. I have to unplug and plug back in to the outlet to get the unit to turn on.
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am about to buy another projector if I cant figure this out.
post #3531 of 3543 Old 03-23-2020, 02:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajkj46 View Post
Hope I am in the right place!!!
First I have UHD65 connected to a Onkyo RZ-720 AV receiver projecting to a 92in screen. I have a PS4 pro, Nvidia Shield, Dish Network Hopper, and Xbox One X connected to the Onkyo. I am only able to display the cable box and the xbox one x. I can hear the PS4 but no sound. The Nvidia shield gives me nothing.
I have connected these devices individually and they all work fine. By the way, I just moved into a new house and this is the same setup that I had in my last house and it worked like a charm.
There is one change to this equation and it is the HDMI cable that is going from the projector to the Onkyo. It is a HDMI high speed fiber cable. The cable has a usb pigtail on the end where it is plugged into my receiver. If I unplug the usb I get no signal at all.
I have reset my Onkyo receiver several times.
I believe the problem is either the cable or the projector. When I try to get my Xbox to play 4K, I get the message that "Your TV does not support this format". I have tried to put the projector into HDCP 2.2 mode and when I follow the instructions, it seems to take the configuration. However when I try to turn the projector on it does not power up. I have to unplug and plug back in to the outlet to get the unit to turn on.
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am about to buy another projector if I cant figure this out.
The UHD65 HDMI2 is the only one that will accept 4K HDR (HDCP2.2). You don't have to do anything to the projector to get it to recognize 4K HDR on HDMI2.

You say that you tested the devices individually and they all worked; how did you test them?
post #3532 of 3543 Old 03-23-2020, 04:50 PM

I connected a 4K tv to the Onkyo and it plays 4K and HDR on all connected devices.
post #3533 of 3543 Old 03-23-2020, 05:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajkj46 View Post
I connected a 4K tv to the Onkyo and it plays 4K and HDR on all connected devices.
Did you use the same cable?
post #3534 of 3543 Old 03-23-2020, 08:01 PM

Yes same cable. Thinking it may be my AV receiver
post #3535 of 3543 Old 03-26-2020, 11:35 AM

So I replaced the bulb and I can actually see people in movies again! That solved a lot of my problems.

However, aggressive lighting is still here. If I pull up the menu, tones are pretty good and brightness goes away. If I turn off the menu, it is blinding with light on the screen. This was in a pretty dark room. May be time to just buy the P1 or Epson 5050 at this point.

Examples: Any ideas why? I've tried all the settings, it's like something inside died and forgot to ever shift/adjust again.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	with glare.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	2701928   Click image for larger version

Name:	without glare.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	2701930  
post #3536 of 3543 Old 03-26-2020, 11:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
So I replaced the bulb and I can actually see people in movies again! That solved a lot of my problems.

However, aggressive lighting is still here. If I pull up the menu, tones are pretty good and brightness goes away. If I turn off the menu, it is blinding with light on the screen. This was in a pretty dark room. May be time to just buy the P1 or Epson 5050 at this point.

Examples: Any ideas why? I've tried all the settings, it's like something inside died and forgot to ever shift/adjust again.
I think that might be a question for Optoma. You might try and return everything to factory defaults.
post #3537 of 3543 Old 03-31-2020, 01:47 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Hi. It is purported that a replacement bulb for the uhd60 is only 2200 lumens. Is this true? And if so, why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #3538 of 3543 Old 03-31-2020, 02:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensingtonwick View Post
Hi. It is purported that a replacement bulb for the uhd60 is only 2200 lumens. Is this true? And if so, why?

Who's saying that?

I experimented with some low cost bulbs for my Optoma HD66 and there are some real dogs out there. Buy from Optoma or a trusted source for best results.
post #3539 of 3543 Old 03-31-2020, 02:29 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Who's saying that?

I experimented with some low cost bulbs for my Optoma HD66 and there are some real dogs out there. Buy from Optoma or a trusted source for best results.

It was in a review (which I’ll post). Let me know your thoughts. This is very discouraging as I’ve really been researching a lot to find my perfect first projector. Everything about this projector seems right including price point. I really hope that you can get a 3000 lumen replacement.

post #3540 of 3543 Old 03-31-2020, 02:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensingtonwick View Post
It was in a review (which I’ll post). Let me know your thoughts. This is very discouraging as I’ve really been researching a lot to find my perfect first projector. Everything about this projector seems right including price point. I really hope that you can get a 3000 lumen replacement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4wCoGXZMGk

There's nothing in that video about replacement lamps not providing full output. This projector uses the same lamp as the UHD65, which is rated at 2200 lumens because it has a different colour wheel, and that might be the source of some confusion.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
firmware , hd65 , Optoma , optoma uhd60 , uhd60 apple tv , uhd65

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page