In my post I state that I couldn't get the green LEDs either.
Originally Posted by Evilmick
Yes ive read and tried that but im unable to get the green leds, do i need do do this with the usb key plugged in or unplugued ?
These are the instructions:
9U13 Firmware Upgrade
1. Open the folder labeled “STEP3_9U13_C07”.
2. Rename: “OPTOMA_UHD50_Scaler_MST9U13Q1_C07_0x6C9E_svn706 .bin” (no quotations) to “UHD50.bin”. If you cannot see the .bin extension of the file, you will need to disable “hide extensions for known file types”. Please go to: Control Panel > Folder Options (in Windows 10 it is called “File Explorer Options”).
3. Copy UHD50.bin to the “empty” USB Flash Drive. UHD50.bin should be the ONLY file on the USB Flash Drive.
4. Connect the USB Flash Drive to the USB Port labeled “USB POWER OUT (5V 1.5A)”.
5. Press and hold MENU key on UHD50. Plug-in power cable. Power LED will flash Red/Blue (rapidly).
6. Release MENU key once the Lamp LED is flashing RED (LED in the middle).
7. The Power LED will flash Red/Blue and the Temp LED will be solid RED – Firmware Upgrade is now in progress. The Firmware Upgrade process takes roughly 1 minute.
8. When the Firmware Upgrade is complete, the power LED will turn solid RED.
9. Unplug the Power Cable on the Projector for 30 seconds -- then insert the Power Cable.
10. Remove the USB Drive.
Program Auto EDID – Please follow the instructions below “precisely”.
1. Remove all source cables from input port of the projector.
2. Press and hold Menu key, then plug-in the power cable. The power LED will rapidly flash RED and BLUE.
3. Release Menu key when power LED flashes BLUE.
4. LED will turn “PURPLE” for several seconds – do not touch any keys on the keypad.
5. When power LED flashes RED and lamp and temp LED flashes GREEN, press the Menu key.
6. After several seconds (10 to 15), the power LED will turn RED. Auto Programming is now complete.
7. Remove power cable, insert power cable, power on projector and use as normal.