Review: Benq HT2050A - Page 9 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 78Likes

post #241 of 281 Old 03-04-2019, 08:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
Liked: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipse View Post
Basically my thinking process is if we go with current and expected prices in Canada there will be a 1100$ price difference. I could buy 2 ht2050a for the price of one ht3550 which seems to be the game changer at 4k.

I'm going the ht2050a route. For what I do it's more than enough.
You won't be let down with the HT2050a. I had a 14 year old Panasonic AE500U 720p Projector that I upgraded to the HT2050a. As others have said in the HT3550 thread to me, there will be plenty of more 4K PJs with the same throw as the HT3550 in the future. That was one of the reasons I quickly became excited. I was afraid that there wouldn't be any more PJs to offer the shorter throw as the HT3550.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #242 of 281 Old 03-04-2019, 08:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 2102 Post(s)
Liked: 1054
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybradley View Post
Thanks Bud. Yeah, I got ahead of myself on the HT3550 due to 4K/HDR with the same throw as my HT2050a. I've been caught up in all the talk, reviews, etc. that I didn't take time to breath and analyze my application. I talked to my wife last night and told her it doesn't make sense for me now as I can't rent physical 4K nor Stream 4K with my current cable internet....and I'm not willing to purchase tons of 4Ks just to watch a movie in 4K. Don't get me wrong, I purchase movies I really like, and since last last year, those have been 4K, but those have become few and far between.

My family watched Incredibles 2 this weekend on the HT2050a. It looked great. I then put on my glasses and it looked amazing. What I don't see, I won't miss for now. I'm going to stick with my HT2050a and use the money I was looking to upgrade the projector to get some better speakers. I know it's off topic, but I bought some Elemental Design speakers many years ago based on some great reviews on AVS. Since then, that company went out of business and it's known that they have a very poor mid range crossover. I've been told you can get much better speakers for the same price now. I've not been happy with the Audio in my room since I got them. I'm now in the Search for good Budget LCR speakers that aren't Harsh and that the Center sounds great even if not at ear level. Mine is Low to the ground and I aim it upwards. I was told to check out Elac, but reviews I read said they the center has to be positioned at ear level, and if not, the sound is drastically effected.

I'm all about Best Bang for the Buck.
Tony you bring up a good point I haven’t fully thought thru yet myself. Like you I’m sticking with my Viewsonic Pro7827HD that is a somewhat comparable projector to the HT2050A. That is no surprise to anyone as I’m a confirmed late adopter.

The point you bring up is in buying and playing media. Like I said I bought one UHD BD but it was bundled with a BD that I play. I take it you have a 4k player and you are letting your player down convert from UHD BD to 1080p Rec.709. My BD player is getting a little long in the tooth and I wouldn’t at all mind upgrading it. I wonder if there is any improvement in PQ playing a 4k BD down converted over playing a straight BD 1080p with one to one pixel mapping to a 1080p projector? I’m sure there are other improvements in newer players as well. We use our Sony player now also as our smart TV hub for most of our streaming.

Thinking back to when I had a 720p projector and this same BD player 1080p down converted fine and looked wonderful and DVD actually up converted better to 720p than it does now to 1080p not much but it is slightly not as good. I haven’t heard of anyone trying to watch DVD on a 4k projector yet. I’m sure that is really taxing it.

I may have to research 4k players long before I buy a 4k projector.

Bud
post #243 of 281 Old 03-04-2019, 08:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Quoted: 2725 Post(s)
Liked: 2706
Review: Benq HT2050A

I’m not going to quote any of that as it would be a wall of text. Haha!

Nothing wrong with staying pat. 1080p isn’t going anywhere and the Ht2050A is an easy recommendation due to it’s performance/price. It’s also my favorite gaming display that I own.

To answer bud: yes, 1080p looks phenomenal on the HT3550. The 4K up conversion works great and the extra pixel fill inherent with the XPR design gives these 4K DLPs a filmic quality I really love.

With last year’s 4K DLPs you got a nice bump in resolution and clarity with HD content but most couldn’t hope to compete with even lower priced projectors (like the Ht2050A) when it came to contrast/blacks. So there was an argument that HD might still look better on an HD projector. The HT3550 can compete with 1080p projectors in this price range on contrast and, thanks to the iris, blacks can actually look better than most 1080p DLPs which lack the iris. I prefer to watch Hd on the HT3550. That said, the meat and potatoes of any 4K DLP is UHD content. 4K streaming looks much better than Hd streaming, 4K gaming is growing by leaps and bounds, and 4K Blu-ray... well it is simply on another level. If you don’t plan to invest in 4K content then it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to upgrade to a 4K projector.

What to do if you find yourself stuck with no hope of rescue:
Consider yourself lucky that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your present circumstances seems to be more likely, consider yourself lucky that it won't be troubling you much longer...

-- Excerpt from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Last edited by sage11x; 03-04-2019 at 09:08 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #244 of 281 Old 03-04-2019, 09:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bud16415 View Post
Tony you bring up a good point I haven’t fully thought thru yet myself. Like you I’m sticking with my Viewsonic Pro7827HD that is a somewhat comparable projector to the HT2050A. That is no surprise to anyone as I’m a confirmed late adopter.

The point you bring up is in buying and playing media. Like I said I bought one UHD BD but it was bundled with a BD that I play. I take it you have a 4k player and you are letting your player down convert from UHD BD to 1080p Rec.709. My BD player is getting a little long in the tooth and I wouldn’t at all mind upgrading it. I wonder if there is any improvement in PQ playing a 4k BD down converted over playing a straight BD 1080p with one to one pixel mapping to a 1080p projector? I’m sure there are other improvements in newer players as well. We use our Sony player now also as our smart TV hub for most of our streaming.

Thinking back to when I had a 720p projector and this same BD player 1080p down converted fine and looked wonderful and DVD actually up converted better to 720p than it does now to 1080p not much but it is slightly not as good. I haven’t heard of anyone trying to watch DVD on a 4k projector yet. I’m sure that is really taxing it.

I may have to research 4k players long before I buy a 4k projector.
I have a standard BD player. But no reason for me to purchase the BluRay only disc now. I don't buy many, so I don't mind spending the extra $5 or so to the the UHD Disc, the 4K disc and the Digital copy that I load into Movies Anywhere for my apple tv and roku. I felt it best to have the movies I like and want to own on 4K so when I do upgrade one day, I'll have the movie in that format.

I actually tried the sony 700 UHD player down converted to 1080p. I actually saw a "Little" improvement in some detail, mainly for background images like mountains and trees. However, for film with Grain (like some of the scenes on Mission Impossible Fallout), the grain was insane on the 4K downconverted compared to the standard BD. I was testing it in case I decided to move forward with Atmos. But everything I read says if you want good sounding Atmos, you really need the x.x.4. My receiver is 7.2, so best I could do for Atmos would be 5.2.2 and not sure I'd gain much other 7.2, if anything at all.
bud16415 likes this.
post #245 of 281 Old 03-04-2019, 09:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage11x View Post
If you don’t plan to invest in 4K content then it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to upgrade to a 4K projector.
In that case it is a little different than flat panel TVs then. Everyone is buying 4k UHD TVs and my guess is 99.9% of what is being played on them is 1080p or lower.

Your message is a little mixed as to HD on the latest 4k offering. if the image upscale is sharper and if with the iris blacks and contrast can be on par or slightly better now, and if you treat yourself to some 4k maybe 1-2% of your viewing even then you have a judgment call on price to performance.

No one knows how fast 4k tech will advance maybe we will all be streaming it within a year maybe not. Red Box might finally drop DVD and offer BD / UHD BD.

A crystal ball would help.

Thanks for the answers.

Bud
post #246 of 281 Old 03-04-2019, 10:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
In that case it is a little different than flat panel TVs then. Everyone is buying 4k UHD TVs and my guess is 99.9% of what is being played on them is 1080p or lower.

Your message is a little mixed as to HD on the latest 4k offering. if the image upscale is sharper and if with the iris blacks and contrast can be on par or slightly better now, and if you treat yourself to some 4k maybe 1-2% of your viewing even then you have a judgment call on price to performance.

No one knows how fast 4k tech will advance maybe we will all be streaming it within a year maybe not. Red Box might finally drop DVD and offer BD / UHD BD.

Thanks for the answers.
I think the difference with flat panels TVs is that 4K is all you can get now....unless you go with a small TV where some are still 720/1080. I bought a small 720p last year cheap to mount in front of my treadmill. It never gets used......well, because the treadmill never gets used

Anyone looking for a new TV (not because they are upgrading to 4K, just need a new TV) will be purchasing a 4K. And I agree, the vast majority of people will be watching HD on it. All broadcasts are HD. I think DirecTV has some 4K channels, but not sure what they are. Those folks may be streaming some Netflix or watching youtube in 4K, but otherwise, they aren't. I'm talking the vast majority here, not the audio/video gurus. I keep seeing threads about physical media being dead. That's the other thing that scares me, because if the future of 4K is streaming, that won't help me either unless I move. Like you said Bud, a crystal ball would be great.

I'm still interested in sage's HT2050a and HT3550 comparison review.
bud16415 likes this.
post #247 of 281 Old 03-04-2019, 11:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Thanks for the answers.

Flatscreens have made the shift to 4K a lot faster than projectors to the point that it’s hard to still find a 1080p TV. Unless you’re buying an absolute budget special or a very small display size, the VAST MAJORITY of flatscreens are already 4K.

For sure, everyone has to make that value estimation themselves.
bud16415 likes this.

Consider yourself lucky that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your present circumstances seems to be more likely, consider yourself lucky that it won't be troubling you much longer...

post #248 of 281 Old 03-04-2019, 11:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

I'm still interested in sage's HT2050a and HT3550 comparison review.

As soon as I receive the Ht3550 back from
benQ.

post #249 of 281 Old 03-04-2019, 11:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 148 Post(s)
Quoted: 3724 Post(s)
Liked: 2948
Quote:
... reviews I read said they the center has to be positioned at ear level, and if not, the sound is drastically effected. ...
This is a discussion best suited for the Speakers forum. But I'll just briefly comment that the impact of not having the center speaker positioned at ear level is not as drastic as some portray it. This is another one of those personal opinion areas. Most video projection systems use non-AT screens and virtually all of those non-AT screen systems do not have the center speaker at ear level but either just below or just above the screen and angled up or down at ear level.

I tried both high and low and in my setup just above the screen worked better than just below. It may not work exactly the same for everyone, but when I'm viewing movies and see lips moving in the middle of the screen the dialog coming from the speaker above the screen sounds to me as if it's coming from the center of the screen where the lips are moving. The human brain is really a powerful processor for integrating sights and sounds. As always, YMMV.
sage11x likes this.
post #250 of 281 Old 03-04-2019, 01:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

What @Dave in Green said.

Placing your center at ear level is great but unless you have an AT screen (and space behind said screen) it's not possible. This is not just a problem for projectors-- flatscreens run into the same issue-- but it tends to be exaggerated with projectors due to the sheer size of the screen that is possible.

Placing your center above or below your screen isn't the end of the world. I've posted pictures of my setup all over this forum and you can clearly see in my pics that my center is on a small wooden box just inches from the floor. Just keep it as close to your screen as possible and make sure to angle the speaker up or down at you ears. You'll be fine.

The longer I spend with home theater gear and the more experience I gain the more I learn that there are no hard and fast rules with this stuff. There are some obvious mistakes to avoid but, within reason, you can be a lot more flexible with your placement than internet forum threads might suggest.

post #251 of 281 Old 03-04-2019, 02:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave in Green View Post
This is a discussion best suited for the Speakers forum. But I'll just briefly comment that the impact of not having the center speaker positioned at ear level is not as drastic as some portray it. This is another one of those personal opinion areas. Most video projection systems use non-AT screens and virtually all of those non-AT screen systems do not have the center speaker at ear level but either just below or just above the screen and angled up or down at ear level.

I tried both high and low and in my setup just above the screen worked better than just below. It may not work exactly the same for everyone, but when I'm viewing movies and see lips moving in the middle of the screen the dialog coming from the speaker above the screen sounds to me as if it's coming from the center of the screen where the lips are moving. The human brain is really a powerful processor for integrating sights and sounds. As always, YMMV.
Thanks. I did post in the Speaker thread after my post here. I forgot that many there like to answer your question on which speaker would be best for your situation by offering all the methods of completely rebuilding your room with AT screen and so forth
sage11x and kelly.mcaloney like this.
post #252 of 281 Old 03-04-2019, 08:03 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 1494 Post(s)
Liked: 597
Quote:

Thanks for the answers.

I don't think a crystal ball would help -- it would be bound to wildly distort the image projected through it.

Kirk Ellis
BenQ TK800 VuTec 122" Screen, Harmon Kardon AVR 247
Psycoustic Mark III L&R Towers, Boston Center, Energy Take 5 Surrounds
post #253 of 281 Old 03-04-2019, 08:28 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage11x View Post
True. Although I’m not sure that the actual pixel shift doesn’t have something to do with it. There has to be a reason that TI didn’t simply retro fit the .65 for XPR duty. Perhaps, as you suggested, it wasn’t capable of running at the required 240Hz to enable the quad shift? I often wondered why we never got a 1080p x2 solution like what Epson is using now. Surely the .65 could have facilitated that as that would only require 120Hz. Idk, I’m sure there’s a good reason.

In either case, the HT3550 has proven to me that .47” 4K DLPs need not be hampered by poor contrast/blacks. While it’s not going to win over any LCOS fans it is no longer an obstacle to upgrading from a 1080p DLP or 3LCD.
Maybe TI didn't want to go down the path of half-4k and subject itself to all the faux-k scorn JVC was getting with their e-shift projectors. The arguments about contrast vs. resolution have gone round and round here at AVS, but if TI could not offer either one it would have been a harder sell than the JVCs that at least offered great contrast to go with its "enhanced" resolution.

The Dark Chip 3 1080 chip is definitely fast enough for 120hz, which means it would have been fast enough for a 4x pixel shift full-4k projector at 24fps and 30fps, ie enough for most 4k movies but not TV or sports. Too small a market for TI to pursue, maybe.

Kirk Ellis
post #254 of 281 Old 03-05-2019, 05:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
I don't think a crystal ball would help -- it would be bound to wildly distort the image projected through it.
I should have said an anamorphic crystal ball.

Bud
post #255 of 281 Old 03-06-2019, 05:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 31
I've just bought an HT2050 and confess to being rather disappointed.

I should soften that by saying I've come from owning JVC projectors in dark rooms for the past 20 years.

But nevertheless I was expecting better black level performance.

My new room has white walls and is smaller than I'd like.

Hence selling my JVC.

So I wasn't expecting brilliant blacks.

But the Benq does not come close to producing something satisfactory. As a scene gets darker the glow of the letterboxing becomes more annoying.

The image otherwise is very nice. It's like watching a really big IPS LCD TV.

I'm going to try a ND filter.

Otherwise I guess I'll have to explore something an Epson 2150.
post #256 of 281 Old 03-06-2019, 05:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dodds View Post

I should soften that by saying I've come from owning JVC projectors in dark rooms for the past 20 years.

Hence selling my JVC.

But the Benq does not come close to producing something satisfactory. As a scene gets darker the glow of the letterboxing becomes more annoying.

Eh— the only issue here is your expectations. The HT2050A produces the best native contrast below $1000. In fact, it has the same native contrast as the Epson 4010. The 2150 will not be an improvement. You really need to up your budget if you’re trying to stay close to your JVC. For 1080p I’d recommend the Sony 45ES or Epson 5040ub.

post #257 of 281 Old 03-06-2019, 05:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Hence selling my JVC.

The white walls are not helping I’m sure and you didn’t mention screen size. I have the similar Viewsonic Dark chip 3 DLP similar shorter throw and brightness and I do a 110” image on a .5 gain DIY painted neutral gray screen wall .5 gain. Projector set to its most color correct Rec.709 setting in eco mode. My walls are .5 gain also and the ceiling black.

My letter box gray bars are noticeable but only slightly and good enough I don’t use masking any longer.

I think you most likely are overly bright and the ND2 filter should tell you that but I would much prefer a ND2 dark screen for your white walls room.

Bud
post #258 of 281 Old 03-06-2019, 09:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 135
Quote:

Hence selling my JVC.

if you could paint your walls dark and get some masking panels it would really help a lot
post #259 of 281 Old 03-06-2019, 08:27 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Hence selling my JVC.

With white walls you might be better off with a grey screen than an ND filter. Either a flat grey or an ALR grey to prevent the wash from walls and ceiling hitting the screen again.

Kirk Ellis
post #260 of 281 Old 03-07-2019, 11:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

This more of a general PJ question, but I have an HT2050a, so linking it to that.

Does a Projector bulb grow dimmer over time and usage or just usage? Example: Would a 5 year old PJ with 1,000 hours on it be as bright as a 1 year old PJ with 1,000 hours on it....or dimmer because it's 4 years older?
post #261 of 281 Old 03-07-2019, 12:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
This more of a general PJ question, but I have an HT2050a, so linking it to that.

Does a Projector bulb grow dimmer over time and usage or just usage? Example: Would a 5 year old PJ with 1,000 hours on it be as bright as a 1 year old PJ with 1,000 hours on it....or dimmer because it's 4 years older?
Bulb dims over time and technology gets better/brighter with time. DLP generally ages better than competing tech but that gap has narrowed considerably in the last 10 years.

post #262 of 281 Old 03-07-2019, 12:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

If I read your question correctly you are asking about shelf life of a lamp. They don’t get dimmer sitting in a box on the shelf or sitting in your projector unused.

In the old days it was common to want to have a spare lamp on hand. Many people would buy a projector and then buy a lamp run the projector a little and then switch out the lamp making sure the replacement lamp works for its 90 days it is warranted for from date of purchase. Then switch them back. No one worried about a lamp going bad or getting dim when not in use.

Bud
post #263 of 281 Old 03-07-2019, 01:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
If I read your question correctly you are asking about shelf life of a lamp. They don’t get dimmer sitting in a box on the shelf or sitting in your projector unused.

In the old days it was common to want to have a spare lamp on hand. Many people would buy a projector and then buy a lamp run the projector a little and then switch out the lamp making sure the replacement lamp works for its 90 days it is warranted for from date of purchase. Then switch them back. No one worried about a lamp going bad or getting dim when not in use.
That's correct Bud. What I was asking was "Shelf Life". With my old PJ, I went through a spell of not using it for several years. I had always wondered if the bulb was dimmer Over that time of not using the PJ. I guess not.
post #264 of 281 Old 03-11-2019, 08:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Hence selling my JVC.

Well, I tried a ND filter without a great deal of success.

But I've managed to pick up 6030UB for less than I paid for the 2050 so all is not lost.

post #265 of 281 Old 03-15-2019, 10:41 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:

But I've managed to pick up 6030UB for less than I paid for the 2050 so all is not lost.

Do you think HT2150 is going to be the same story? Should I rather search for 3LCD unit?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
post #266 of 281 Old 03-16-2019, 08:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alba9999 View Post
Do you think HT2150 is going to be the same story? Should I rather search for 3LCD unit?

This is a matter of expectations. The 6030UB originally sold for $3500.

Epson is currently clearing out the 5040ub (the 6030’s consumer successor) ahead of the introduction of it’s new model for $2000. That’s a very good deal on what is arguably the highest contrast projector available for less than $3k. However, the 5040ub is somewhat behind when it comes to it’s handling of HDR and DCI-P3. It’s newer “little brother” 4010 does better here but has significantly lower contrast than the 5040. In fact, the 4010 has slightly lower native contrast than the HT2050A— although it’s dynamic contrast and black levels are much better than the DLP owning to the inclusion of an active iris. Neither of these projectors is 4K but they do offer enhanced resolution. Another notable projector for high contrast is the Sony 45ES. It has zero 4K/HDR capability but is well respected in the community and has the distinction of being the lowest price LCOS on the market. It’s typically runs $2k but sales do happen.

Below those above projectors, the only projector I’ve found with better contrast than the Ht2050A is BenQ’s new HT3550 4K. Like the Epson 4010 it has a lower native contrast but it’s active iris and ability to display HDR gives it an advantage over the HT2050A. It’s also 4K (!) putting 8.3 millions pixels on the screen. Some thing no 3LCD can do and LCOS can as long as you have more than $5000 to spend.

At it’s price, the HT2050A has little competition in contrast. The Epson 2150 is worse. The Epson 3100 is a small step up and is a nice choice. Again, slightly lower native and much lower ANSI, BUT the inclusion of the iris gives it better blacks. I’ve seen the two in isolation and I prefer the image of the Ht2050A— it has more punch owing to that high native/ansi— but the 3100 can look just as good or better depending on the scene.

post #267 of 281 Old 03-25-2019, 05:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alba9999 View Post

I would look for a projector with an iris.

The native contrast may not be as high, but the black levels probably will be.

In my room the white walls basically ruin contrast ratio.

But when you are viewing a very dark scene you can still see and appreciate improved black levels.

For example, with the Benq 2050 letterbox bars are easily visible in dark scenes, but with the Epson they are almost unnoticeable.
post #268 of 281 Old 03-27-2019, 04:16 PM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:

Did you get the Epson from a private seller/used? Or is there a sale I don’t know about? Please post your thoughts on it once you get it.

Also, like others mentioned, and you probably already know as you seem quite experienced, white walls kill CR. I know because that’s how I started. I used the my first 720P DLP in my living room, and once moving it into a light controlled room with dark gray painted walls, the picture gained a lot more depth and blacks and shadow detail was much better.

I’ve had an Optoma HD25 that’s been running like a champ for 3 or 4 years now. Been looking for the 4K standards and PJ tech to settle down a it, but I still primarily value 1080P and accurate skin tones above anything else as that will be majority of the content I play. These new Benqs sure look promising!

Update:- I missed your thoughts in the post just prior to mine. Oops.

Last edited by Xavier3; 03-27-2019 at 04:21 PM.
post #269 of 281 Old 03-30-2019, 05:36 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm awaiting this for delivery tomorrow. Paired up with a Silver Ticket 120" screen in a dedicated room. I'll post a review once I get it all set up and use it for a week or two.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
post #270 of 281 Old 04-29-2019, 12:59 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This should be easy to find but it's eluding me. What size is the chip in the 2050a? The data sheets from the Benq site just mentions DLP technology but doesn't state the chip size. The user's manual doesn't mention it either.

Thanks!

No earth robot is going to tell ME which button to press!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page