Optoma UHD51A: 4K HDR 3D DLP Projector... w/ Alexa - Page 44 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 582Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1291 of 1816 Old 08-28-2018, 04:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Ken McPherson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 383
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Liked: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickinflorida View Post
I can't hdr to turn on its grayed out.

What do you think is wrong?
The Shield does not support the VP9 profile 2 which is required for Youtube HDR. https://www.reddit.com/r/ShieldAndro...e_app_get_hdr/

If you want to test HDR, get a free one month trial at Netflix. Be sure to get a 4K subscription. https://help.netflix.com/en/node/16282

Last edited by Ken McPherson; 08-28-2018 at 04:54 PM.
Ken McPherson is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1292 of 1816 Old 08-28-2018, 06:34 PM
Newbie
 
rickinflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Bingo! I went into Netflix searched for a HDR movie and screen flashed and I was in HDR. Wow YouTube needs to catch up with technology and get their crap together.

Now just have to figure out how to calibrate it. All those settings and don't know where to start!

Thanks for all your help!

Rick



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken McPherson View Post
The Shield does not support the VP9 profile 2 which is required for Youtube HDR. https://www.reddit.com/r/ShieldAndro...e_app_get_hdr/

If you want to test HDR, get a free one month trial at Netflix. Be sure to get a 4K subscription. https://help.netflix.com/en/node/16282
Ken McPherson likes this.
rickinflorida is offline  
post #1293 of 1816 Old 08-30-2018, 01:51 AM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 832
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Hey guys, just wanted to know how good is the 3d on this projector?
ultraflexed is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1294 of 1816 Old 08-30-2018, 02:05 PM
Member
 
guitarman512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 126
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraflexed View Post
Hey guys, just wanted to know how good is the 3d on this projector?

Its great with a good Blu Ray 3D disc. Pictures are bright and colourful. A bit of aliasing with lesser SBS rips though. Due to the frame rate issues fast movement is a bit jerky though, as it would be with any PJ that doesn't do frame interpolation. Check my You Tube review.



guitarman512 is offline  
post #1295 of 1816 Old 09-01-2018, 09:08 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Just went to order one and the price jumped back up 200 dollars. I'll wait a bit.
Damon Atkinson is offline  
post #1296 of 1816 Old 09-01-2018, 09:13 AM
Member
 
robbynaish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Rome
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 21
How much cost 3d glass? We can use only the originals?
Thanks
robbynaish is offline  
post #1297 of 1816 Old 09-01-2018, 10:05 AM
Senior Member
 
Ken McPherson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 383
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Liked: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbynaish View Post
How much cost 3d glass? We can use only the originals?
Thanks
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
robbynaish likes this.
Ken McPherson is offline  
post #1298 of 1816 Old 09-01-2018, 11:46 AM
Member
 
robbynaish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Rome
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Uhd51 and uhd51a have the same 3d options/characteristics ? I found the difference with uhd50 but no with the uhd51
Thanks
Ps. After some research I think Italian uhd51 is the USA uhd50

Last edited by robbynaish; 09-01-2018 at 11:03 PM.
robbynaish is offline  
post #1299 of 1816 Old 09-02-2018, 10:29 AM
Member
 
Sonisame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 182
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Send a message via Skype™ to Sonisame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickinflorida View Post
Bingo! I went into Netflix searched for a HDR movie and screen flashed and I was in HDR. Wow YouTube needs to catch up with technology and get their crap together.

Now just have to figure out how to calibrate it. All those settings and don't know where to start!

Thanks for all your help!

Rick
Update to the latest tryout build of windows-10: HDR, youtube HDR, netflix HDR are all working flawlessly. 3D seems to be broken with this latest patch, but I see another update pushed by MS(last night) hopefully that fixes 3D(auto resolution switching to 1080p).
Sonisame is offline  
post #1300 of 1816 Old 09-02-2018, 11:18 AM
Senior Member
 
Ken McPherson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 383
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Liked: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonisame View Post
Update to the latest tryout build of windows-10: HDR, youtube HDR, netflix HDR are all working flawlessly. 3D seems to be broken with this latest patch, but I see another update pushed by MS(last night) hopefully that fixes 3D(auto resolution switching to 1080p).
Great news! Any chance you could share your settings both for the Nvidia Control Panel and the UHD51a that gave you those results? So far, I haven't come close to getting HDR to work with Windows 10. (I understand I may need to get the update before everything works properly.)
Ken McPherson is offline  
post #1301 of 1816 Old 09-02-2018, 12:06 PM
Advanced Member
 
Darth Indy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 998
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 12
So when ceiling mounting /back wall mounting this projector with it upside down, how far above the screen top does the projector have to be? Spent all night mounting it only to fire it up and the image is way below the screen and the vertical lens shift cant get it the pic high enough up either, sighhhh.
Darth Indy is online now  
post #1302 of 1816 Old 09-02-2018, 03:01 PM
Senior Member
 
Ken McPherson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 383
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Liked: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Indy View Post
So when ceiling mounting /back wall mounting this projector with it upside down, how far above the screen top does the projector have to be? Spent all night mounting it only to fire it up and the image is way below the screen and the vertical lens shift cant get it the pic high enough up either, sighhhh.
The center of my lens is just under 8" from the ceiling and the top edge of my 110" screen is 13" from the ceiling. I am able to adjust both higher and lower from the top edge of the screen using the knob.
Ken McPherson is offline  
post #1303 of 1816 Old 09-02-2018, 07:17 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: West Coast of Florida
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Optima recommends that the lens is at the top of the screen. In other words 0"
Lemonhawk is offline  
post #1304 of 1816 Old 09-02-2018, 11:24 PM
Member
 
Sonisame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 182
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Send a message via Skype™ to Sonisame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken McPherson View Post
Great news! Any chance you could share your settings both for the Nvidia Control Panel and the UHD51a that gave you those results? So far, I haven't come close to getting HDR to work with Windows 10. (I understand I may need to get the update before everything works properly.)
Here is one link
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...color-settings

I am using Windows 10 Pro build 17738.rs5_release.180810-1706.

On UHD51A menu under projector settings, projector HDMI EDID 2.0 and HDMI 1 EQ Auto. I do remember playing with settings on my sony receiver(STDRN 1080) to passthrough enhanced(444, 8 bit and more) signal, without that enhanced mode turned on receiver was not letting HDR passthrough.

To add my Zidoo x9s and Samsung UHD player are also playing HDR just fine with YVR 444 8 bit. RGB mode will not play nice with HDR.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nvidia.PNG
Views:	58
Size:	221.6 KB
ID:	2450310   Click image for larger version

Name:	windows.1.PNG
Views:	55
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	2450312   Click image for larger version

Name:	windows2.PNG
Views:	45
Size:	552.1 KB
ID:	2450314   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180902_225620.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	527.6 KB
ID:	2450316   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180902_230946.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	480.1 KB
ID:	2450330  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180902_230310.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	427.3 KB
ID:	2450332   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180902_231514.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	450.1 KB
ID:	2450334   Click image for larger version

Name:	madvrMPC.png
Views:	60
Size:	8.96 MB
ID:	2450338   Click image for larger version

Name:	lavfilterMPC.png
Views:	49
Size:	8.31 MB
ID:	2450340  
ryudoadema likes this.

Last edited by Sonisame; 09-02-2018 at 11:28 PM.
Sonisame is offline  
post #1305 of 1816 Old 09-03-2018, 10:59 AM
Senior Member
 
Ken McPherson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 383
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Liked: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonisame View Post
Here is one link
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...color-settings

I am using Windows 10 Pro build 17738.rs5_release.180810-1706.

On UHD51A menu under projector settings, projector HDMI EDID 2.0 and HDMI 1 EQ Auto. I do remember playing with settings on my sony receiver(STDRN 1080) to passthrough enhanced(444, 8 bit and more) signal, without that enhanced mode turned on receiver was not letting HDR passthrough.

To add my Zidoo x9s and Samsung UHD player are also playing HDR just fine with YVR 444 8 bit. RGB mode will not play nice with HDR.
Very helpful. Thanks so much!
Ken McPherson is offline  
post #1306 of 1816 Old 09-03-2018, 01:53 PM
Advanced Member
 
Darth Indy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 998
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Thanks for the replies. If I align the lens with top of my screen (border or actual top where image will start?) doesn't the image actually shoot way down so will have to use lens shift to move pic upwards to fill screen? or do I account for that by mounting with the lens alittle above where screen starts? Sorry for all the dumb questions on mounting, lol. Ive had many projectors before but have never had to ceiling mount one. Always had LCD projectors and either used a tall shelf at back of room or a component shelf on wall at back of room. Neither option works for me with this projector so guess gonna have to ceiling mount it. I have been using it on a desk at back of room but having it that low like that the seating blocks lower part of screen unless moving all seating way off too sides.
Darth Indy is online now  
post #1307 of 1816 Old 09-03-2018, 05:14 PM
Senior Member
 
Ken McPherson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 383
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Liked: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Indy View Post
Thanks for the replies. If I align the lens with top of my screen (border or actual top where image will start?) doesn't the image actually shoot way down so will have to use lens shift to move pic upwards to fill screen?
Yes. If you align the center of the lens with the top of the screen (defined as where the image starts), with the UHD51A perfectly level (which it must be to avoid keystone problems), the image will be well below where it should be.

The 8" measurement I gave you is accurate for a 110" screen in which the image starts at 13" below the ceiling, with a throw of 116" and zoom at 1.31x. All of these factors will impact the correct projector to ceiling distance.

Last edited by Ken McPherson; 09-03-2018 at 06:13 PM.
Ken McPherson is offline  
post #1308 of 1816 Old 09-05-2018, 08:20 AM
Advanced Member
 
Tuan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Tacoma, WA
Posts: 502
Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Send a message via Skype™ to Tuan
We have a new UHD51ALV that's similar, but has a RGBWRGBW 8-segment color wheel to produce 3,000 lumens of brightness https://www.optoma.com/us/product/uhd51alv/
Archie72 likes this.
Tuan is offline  
post #1309 of 1816 Old 09-05-2018, 11:21 AM
Member
 
robbynaish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Rome
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuan View Post
We have a new UHD51ALV that's similar, but has a RGBWRGBW 8-segment color wheel to produce 3,000 lumens of brightness https://www.optoma.com/us/product/uhd51alv/
I don't understand why so many models so similar.
In Italy we have even the uhd51 that is very close to the Alexa. Now this Alv that seems has only more lumens... Some idea of price?
Thanks
robbynaish is offline  
post #1310 of 1816 Old 09-05-2018, 02:59 PM
Member
 
Shape of Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Anyone with this PJ in a dark light controlled room? I just bought a pair of Ultra Clear DLP glasses. They worked great first time I fired them up. Then over the weekend, I repainted the room walls and ceiling to flat black and Grey (they very light blue before) . Since then, picture looks better... But when I tried 3D, I immediately felt like something was off. My eyes were straining to focus and it felt as if there were two different motions..... If that makes any sense.

This being my first 3D experience at home, I'm guessing that this is what happens whe the glasses are out of sync. Does anyone run this PJ in a minimally reflective environment without issues? Or know what to check to troubleshoot?

Living Room-Sony 65" XBR900E, Denon X3300W, Nvidia SHIELD. 5.1.2-Ascend Acoustics CBM-170SE L/R, CMT-340Center, HTM-200SE Surround, RSL C34E Atmos, Sealed UM18-22 Sub.
"Micro Theater"-Optoma UHD51A, DIY 120" Spandex AT Screen, Denon X4400H, Sony UBP-800X, Nvidia SHIELD. 7.2.4 - DIYSG HTM-10 LCR, RSL CG3 Surround, Micca M-8C Atmos , 2 4cuf Sealed 18-22 Ultimax.
Shape of Grey is offline  
post #1311 of 1816 Old 09-05-2018, 03:56 PM
Senior Member
 
Ken McPherson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 383
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Liked: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shape of Grey View Post
Anyone with this PJ in a dark light controlled room? I just bought a pair of Ultra Clear DLP glasses. They worked great first time I fired them up. Then over the weekend, I repainted the room walls and ceiling to flat black and Grey (they very light blue before) . Since then, picture looks better... But when I tried 3D, I immediately felt like something was off. My eyes were straining to focus and it felt as if there were two different motions..... If that makes any sense.

This being my first 3D experience at home, I'm guessing that this is what happens whe the glasses are out of sync. Does anyone run this PJ in a minimally reflective environment without issues? Or know what to check to troubleshoot?
You need to toggle left-eye/right-eye sync. Your 3d media player should have a setting that lets you reverse them.
Ken McPherson is offline  
post #1312 of 1816 Old 09-05-2018, 03:56 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Hey guys, I am now deciding between the Optoma UHD60 and the Optoma UHD51A.

3D Would be nice but the extra lumens from the 60 would be great too as I want to often host people over to watch games etc.

Are there any specific comments regarding if the UHD60 picture is better? I am torn and I was going to just pick up the UHD51a as the features seemed nice.

Anyone else already go through this process?
HighEntropy is offline  
post #1313 of 1816 Old 09-05-2018, 04:01 PM
Senior Member
 
Ken McPherson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 383
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Liked: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighEntropy View Post
Hey guys, I am now deciding between the Optoma UHD60 and the Optoma UHD51A.

3D Would be nice but the extra lumens from the 60 would be great too as I want to often host people over to watch games etc.

Are there any specific comments regarding if the UHD60 picture is better? I am torn and I was going to just pick up the UHD51a as the features seemed nice.

Anyone else already go through this process?
Take a look at post #1313 above.

Last edited by Ken McPherson; 09-05-2018 at 04:06 PM.
Ken McPherson is offline  
post #1314 of 1816 Old 09-06-2018, 12:06 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 83
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuan View Post
We have a new UHD51ALV that's similar, but has a RGBWRGBW 8-segment color wheel to produce 3,000 lumens of brightness https://www.optoma.com/us/product/uhd51alv/
What is the diffrence between UHD51a ?

It's 3 color wheels ? :O
macmus is offline  
post #1315 of 1816 Old 09-06-2018, 05:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sage11x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Howell, MI
Posts: 6,547
Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2724 Post(s)
Liked: 2703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shape of Grey View Post
Anyone with this PJ in a dark light controlled room? I just bought a pair of Ultra Clear DLP glasses. They worked great first time I fired them up. Then over the weekend, I repainted the room walls and ceiling to flat black and Grey (they very light blue before) . Since then, picture looks better... But when I tried 3D, I immediately felt like something was off. My eyes were straining to focus and it felt as if there were two different motions..... If that makes any sense.



This being my first 3D experience at home, I'm guessing that this is what happens whe the glasses are out of sync. Does anyone run this PJ in a minimally reflective environment without issues? Or know what to check to troubleshoot?


This is an issue with the HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2 port. One of the reviewers I trust mentioned that he was able to solve the sync issues with the UHD51a by going into the EDID settings and toggling the port from 2.0 to 1.4a. Just remember to switch it back when you want to watch 4K content again.

What to do if you find yourself stuck with no hope of rescue:
Consider yourself lucky that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your present circumstances seems to be more likely, consider yourself lucky that it won't be troubling you much longer...

-- Excerpt from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
sage11x is offline  
post #1316 of 1816 Old 09-06-2018, 09:53 AM
Senior Member
 
Ken McPherson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 383
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Liked: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage11x View Post
This is an issue with the HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2 port. One of the reviewers I trust mentioned that he was able to solve the sync issues with the UHD51a by going into the EDID settings and toggling the port from 2.0 to 1.4a. Just remember to switch it back when you want to watch 4K content again.
Or you can just toggle left-eye/right-eye sync and get the same result with fewer steps and no need to change back when using 4K content.
Ken McPherson is offline  
post #1317 of 1816 Old 09-06-2018, 10:06 AM
Senior Member
 
Ken McPherson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 383
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Liked: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmus View Post
What is the diffrence between UHD51a ?

It's 3 color wheels ? :O
Quote:
PureMotion works in both 2D and 3D and is optimized for 1080p24.
But they can't make Puremotion work with 3D in UHD51a? I wonder why?
ryudoadema likes this.
Ken McPherson is offline  
post #1318 of 1816 Old 09-06-2018, 11:15 AM
Member
 
Shape of Grey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken McPherson View Post
Or you can just toggle left-eye/right-eye sync and get the same result with fewer steps and no need to change back when using 4K content.
I will explore both options over the weekend. It's just strange to me that it would exhibit those issues after painting the room... Nothing else has changed and it was working fine the day before it was repainted. I'm also going to make sure I plugged the HDMI into the same port as I had to disconnect the wiring for the paint process.
Shape of Grey is offline  
post #1319 of 1816 Old 09-06-2018, 11:47 AM
Senior Member
 
Ken McPherson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 383
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Liked: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shape of Grey View Post
I will explore both options over the weekend. It's just strange to me that it would exhibit those issues after painting the room... Nothing else has changed and it was working fine the day before it was repainted. I'm also going to make sure I plugged the HDMI into the same port as I had to disconnect the wiring for the paint process.
I suspect "painting" was just a coincidence. I watch 3d regularly, and I haven't seen any kind of pattern as to when I have to toggle left-eye/right-eye sync versus not. As sage11x says, there is something going on with the HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2 port sync.
Shape of Grey likes this.
Ken McPherson is offline  
post #1320 of 1816 Old 09-06-2018, 09:04 PM
Senior Member
 
hpmoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 302
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Well that's odd. I came here now expecting quite a storm about the new UHD51ALV also mentioned above by Tuan, but I'm hearing crickets. Big lumens improvement, but I'm seeing from a glance that 6-segment RGBRGB might be better than the new model's 8-segment RGBWRGBW: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-l...signation.html

Last edited by hpmoon; 09-06-2018 at 09:12 PM.
hpmoon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
blu ray , hdcp , hdmi , hdmi 2.0 , projector

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off