JVC has a DLP projector
2000 Lumens High Brightness (RGBRGB 6-segment)
• Newly developed 0.47” TRP DMD technology
provides 4K (3840x2160) resolution
• Wide lens shift range (V +/- 60%, H +/- 23%)
• HDR compatibility (HDR10 & Hybrid Log-Gamma)
• Three selectable HDR gamma curves (Low, Mid, High)
• 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Input (HDMI-1 only)
• Electronic Keystone +/- 30% (Vertical only)
• Compact design: 13.1”L x 13.1”W x 5.3”H, 10.2 lbs.
• Control: RS-232C / 12V Screen Trigger Output
• 100% Rec. 709 color space (BT.2020 compatible)
• Automatic Aperture available with HDR10 content
• Lens: 1.6x Wide Zoom (1.36:1 - 2.18:1)
• 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Newly developed TRP DMD Device
DMD (digital micromirror device) is a digitally controlled
micro-opto-electromechanical system (MOEMS) spatial
light modulator (SLM). When coupled to an appropriate
optical system, the DMD displays a very crisp, high
resolution image or video.
18Gbps HDMI Input with HDCP2.2
JVC incorporates the latest HDMI/HDCP2.2 standard
allowing HDCP2.2 copy protected devices to be
connected via the HDMI-1 input.
HDR10 & Hybrid Log-Gamma
The LX-UH1 supports 100% of Rec. 709 color space
(BT. 2020 compatible) and displays HDR content with
high contrast and bright vivid images.
Hybrid Log-Gamma is an additional HDR Gamma mode
that is used for live broadcast or streaming events.
Last edited by Tom Bley; 04-04-2018 at 10:34 AM.