Official XGIMI H2 Review and xgimi h2 aurora User Club - Page 10 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 27Likes

post #271 of 272 Old 09-10-2019, 12:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerik View Post
Hey,

You solved the problem with the dim in HDR movies?

I tried reproduce via external HD in default media player and Kodi and is very dim too, movies like Black Panther, in the dark scenes is very very dark.

Sry for my english
I have solved this problem by playing the 4k HDR movie on my MacBook Pro with VLC player. When playing video I select video effects and increase the gamma and brightness a little bit and all the dark scenes become visible again. (I mean they become normal).

I believe this problem occurs due to higher contrast of HDR movies. Only TVs have enough amount of brightness to take full advantage of HDR content. I also have Viewsonic PX727 4k. I can also see difference in brightness when I play HDR and non HDR content.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #272 of 272 Old Yesterday, 08:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
For Experts plz, need assistance
Hello everyone, does anyone has any clue for the display in this hyper speed mode 60fps, i know it's great in Football and in games, but in movies it's hurting the eyes, can anyone help to adjust it or control it, I'm using the Xgimi h3 by the way
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP