Originally Posted by H2ster
How to root and change to English?
1. Connect to a wi-fi network connected to a PC / Laptop
2. Go to the settings of the connected Wi-Fi network on the projector and remember the IP address and drive this address into the * .bat file (right click on the file - "Change") from this archive Attached file ROOT.zip (7,23 МБ)
3. Go to the main settings of the projector, go to the item with the icon "X" and hold down the "LEFT" button on the remote, until the additional menu appears.
4. Find the item with adb and switch the mode to the character 开
5. Run the modified * .bat file from the folder, wait for completion.
6. On the projector should appear 2 new applications "SuperSu" and "Root Explorer". Start SuperSU, then click OK, then a window will appear in Chinese (select the item on the right). Then another window will appear ("chto_to_na_kitaiskom" and "TWRP / CWM") choose what is in Chinese!
7. We are waiting ..... Then a window will appear, press OK right away (on the remote) And that's it, we now have root-rights.
Hyde Russification H2 (To do this in Russian. But I will do it in English by making appropriate changes.)
1. Rutiruem projector set RootExlorer
2. After RootExplorer climb into dad / system and edit row
ro.build.version.incremental = v1.2.15 redaktiruem-> ro.build.version.incremental v = 99 .2.15 ( overestimate the firmware version, so that the Chinese updates do not stretch and do not overwrite the Russification)
ro.product.locale = zh-CN edit- > ro.product.locale = en-us
persist.sys.language = zh edit- > persist.sys.language = ru
persist.sys.country = CN editable-> persist.sys.country = RU
persist.sys.timezone = Asia / Shanghai editable-> persist.sys.timezone = Europe / Moscow (change the time zone. In this case, GMT + 3)
3. Save the changes to build.prop and do a full reset of the projector
4. Reapply we root the projector, install RootExplorer
5. We drop XGIMI H2_rus files on the USB flash drive and insert the USB flash drive into the projector
6. Launch RootExplorer and copy and replace the files from the USB flash drive to the projector, in the corresponding directories
AppStarter-v4.0.apk we copy into system / app and set the resolution rw-rr (this is a third-party launcher, the most stable in my opinion)
Do not forget to delete the Home and XgimiHome folders in the system / app so that the third-party launcher wound up and become the default
AptoideTV-4.3.0.apk is copied to the system / app (application store)
LeanKeyKeyboard.apk and LeanKeyKeyboard_Russian.apk are copied to the system / app (keyboard and dictionary to it with the support of the Russian language)
MiniTvFactory.apk is copied with replacement into the system / app / MiniTvFactory / folder and set the resolution to rw-rr (as I recall, this is a hidden menu where we
enable debugging by adb) misckey.apk is copied with replacement in the system / app / miscey / folder and set the resolution to rw-rr(lower popup dopmenu caused by long pressing the gear wheel on the remote)
setting.apk copy with replacement in the system / app / setting / folder and set the resolution rw-rr (main menu of the projector settings)
TVFM.apk copy in system / app ( third-party file manager with support for installing * .apk-files)
7. Restarting the projector and we should start our third-party launcher AppStarter
8 without any problems . On the left is the launcher menu, select the bottom menu "Settings" -> show system applications (tick and click BACK button on the remote)
9. We fall on the main screen Lawn EPA looking application LeanKeyand run. The "Keyboards" window will appear , where we select the LeanKey Keyboard (everything, now we have the default keyboard with Russian support)
10. And the final touches. Go to the settings launcher (menu, which is on the left), click on the "Hidden applications" and put a tick in front of those applications that do not want to see on the main screen.