Today my new travel unit arrived me.
Optoma LH200 with 2000lms HLD LED system. Its a small business projector.
This tiny unit have 2x4Watt Speakers, a internal battery pack with 2.5hrs running time total.
- The HLD LED (*green light was generate via blue/phosphor LED module) are very color accurate, in gaming mode I got 89% DCI-P3 Colorspace too. (after calibration)
- no color wheel, no phosphor wheel
- The lens is the best pico lens I ever seen - razor sharp due all four edges, also in the center.
- This lens have the same performance as my older HD90+ back up unit.
- Colors can calibrate via RGB gain & RGB bias sliders
- no inhomogen color bandings
- black image without any discoloration or light path leakages as many other pico units have
- Battery pack inside with 2.5hrs running time
- 24fps support
- no image reprocessing, no software filtering, pure pixel for pixel
- a complete cms for secondary colors is not include
- fan is noisy
Today I calibrate the cinema mode as a first run.
my settings are:
Display Mode: Cinema
Color Temp: Standard
Gamma: Standard (2.2)
Wall Color: White
RGB Gain: 50/32/36
RGB Bias: 50/50/51
Blade Runner 2049 on 189"