New Optoma 1080p HDR10 0.65 projector: HD27HDR - Page 14 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 76Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #391 of 473 Old 06-08-2019, 04:57 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 68
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 31
I bought an IR extender cable. They're super cheap and the IR receiver is much better so now I can easily use the remote from anywhere in the room
Ptolmy likes this.
olqxqipz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #392 of 473 Old 06-09-2019, 08:23 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 42
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by olqxqipz View Post
I bought an IR extender cable. They're super cheap and the IR receiver is much better so now I can easily use the remote from anywhere in the room
Great idea - gonna try it! How do you power it?
Ptolmy is offline  
post #393 of 473 Old 06-09-2019, 11:11 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 68
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptolmy View Post
Great idea - gonna try it! How do you power it?
I have the IR extender plugged into a power bar that has usb ports on it (same power bar I'm using for my projector). Note that the projector's usb port won't power devices
olqxqipz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #394 of 473 Old 06-12-2019, 06:38 PM
Senior Member
 
oddjob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 458
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by olqxqipz View Post
I have the IR extender plugged into a power bar that has usb ports on it (same power bar I'm using for my projector). Note that the projector's usb port won't power devices
The projector USB port provides power, 5V 1.5A according to the users manual. On page 15 of the manual, the port is shown powering what looks like a Roku stick type of device. I use the USB to power a HDMI repeater.
oddjob is offline  
post #395 of 473 Old 06-12-2019, 07:57 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 68
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Does it provide power while the projector is off though? I tried that and it wasnt working, maybe there is a setting though in the menu or maybe I needed to try again
olqxqipz is offline  
post #396 of 473 Old 06-24-2019, 09:39 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 1
I made a quick video of the projector in action playing shadow of the tomb raider on my PC , naturally only downside is pixel density in some games but I think it makes up for it in overall screen size and brightness plus contrast, here's a link to it:
https://youtu.be/PY6eMtKeNcE
Mrlance2019 is offline  
post #397 of 473 Old 06-26-2019, 01:50 PM
Member
 
smithmal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrlance2019 View Post
I made a quick video of the projector in action playing shadow of the tomb raider on my PC , naturally only downside is pixel density in some games but I think it makes up for it in overall screen size and brightness plus contrast, here's a link to it:
https://youtu.be/PY6eMtKeNcE

Mr. Lance,

Can you reformat this message so it makes more sense?

Thanks,

smithmal
smithmal is offline  
post #398 of 473 Old 06-26-2019, 02:08 PM
Member
 
smithmal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Anyone having any issues with their PS4 registering this projector as a HDR device? Maybe its b/c of the HDMI switch and/or HDMI cables that I'm using, but I thought I'd ask.

EDIT: nevermind, I figured it out. My HDMI splitter sends output to both the projector and a PC monitor at the same time. The PS4 defaults to detecting the lowest resolution device (which is the PC monitor which is not HDR capable). Once I removed the HDMI output to the PC monitor the PS4 then recognized the HD27HDR as a HDR capable device.

BTW, what looks better on this: straight 1080P signal or 4k downconverted to 1080P?

BTW, I'm using the following 3D glasses with this projector and it is working out great: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks,

smithmal

Last edited by smithmal; 07-03-2019 at 11:33 PM.
smithmal is offline  
post #399 of 473 Old 06-28-2019, 09:38 AM
Member
 
smithmal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by olqxqipz View Post
I have the IR extender plugged into a power bar that has usb ports on it (same power bar I'm using for my projector). Note that the projector's usb port won't power devices
Did you use something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Infrared-Exte...38532882&psc=1

Also, has anyone tried using a different IR remote with this projector (say a Harmony for instance). I'm wondering if the remote issues with this projector are also due to a crappy IR transmitter built into the projector. I'm using mine mounted to the ceiling and using the remote is a nightmare affair.

smithmal
smithmal is offline  
post #400 of 473 Old 06-28-2019, 12:40 PM
Member
 
jedviper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithmal View Post
BTW, I'm using the following 3D glasses with this projector and it is working out great: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks,

smithmal

R U Sure? I also intend to buy ......

Also suggest Ceiling mount
jedviper is offline  
post #401 of 473 Old 06-28-2019, 03:51 PM
Member
 
smithmal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedviper View Post
R U Sure? I also intend to buy ......

Also suggest Ceiling mount
Yes. Worked great though I only have used them with one movie. They are also comfortable over prescription glasses.

smithmal
jedviper likes this.
smithmal is offline  
post #402 of 473 Old 06-28-2019, 06:06 PM
Senior Member
 
dagameballa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Portland,Or
Posts: 296
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Yes, my god the remote is frustrating as hell! It like has to be in a perfect spot to work, it takes me 2 minutes to turn it on and off sometimes.
dagameballa is offline  
post #403 of 473 Old 06-28-2019, 10:04 PM
Member
 
jedviper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Using this projector for last 6 months, nice quality, but I heard 3D movies can only be played on Silver screen, Is it true? or it can be played on white or grey screen?
jedviper is offline  
post #404 of 473 Old 06-30-2019, 08:22 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 68
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithmal View Post
Did you use something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Infrared-Exte...38532882&psc=1

Also, has anyone tried using a different IR remote with this projector (say a Harmony for instance). I'm wondering if the remote issues with this projector are also due to a crappy IR transmitter built into the projector. I'm using mine mounted to the ceiling and using the remote is a nightmare affair.

smithmal
Yes, I'm using a product exactly like that although with a shorter cable. The default remote works great with that product
olqxqipz is offline  
post #405 of 473 Old 07-03-2019, 11:22 PM
Member
 
smithmal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by olqxqipz View Post
Yes, I'm using a product exactly like that although with a shorter cable. The default remote works great with that product
Thanks for the reply.

Presently I'm using an IR HDMI HDR splitter (3 input x 2 output) which is working out well and is pretty inexpensive ($30 on Amazon). It's basically like having a very cheap version of a media center. It's capable of taking in three HDMI HDR device inputs (for me this is a PS4, PC Gaming Rig and Roku) and can output all three signals to two devices (in my case this is the projector and a PC monitor). It also can send out audio as well (using it to send audio to a Presonus Eris 3.5 speaker set). This is about as cheap as you can go and still get a decent audio sound and HDMI switching capability.

At the moment I'm stuck with four remotes (Roku, HDMI splitter, PS4 and Projector). The only thing I need the projector remote for anymore is to turn the projector on and off. I really hate having all of these remotes so I was thinking of going the Logitech harmony route (Harmony Elite with Hub). The harmony remote sends signals to hub via RF signals (i.e. no line of sight needed) and the hub sends out IR signals to the devices (either through using an IR blaster from the hub or using a mini IR blaster extenders). For the Roku the hub controls it through a network connection. For the PS4 the hub controls it through BT. I've also got my room where the projector sits using Phillips Hue lights and the Harmony hub will control that as well.

I'm thinking I'd be able to "kill two birds with one stone," by using the Harmony Elite remote with the IR blasting hub I'd be able to easily control my projector and get rid of all my remotes to boot. Does anyone see an issue with this logic?

smithmal

Last edited by smithmal; 07-03-2019 at 11:38 PM.
smithmal is offline  
post #406 of 473 Old 07-03-2019, 11:25 PM
Member
 
smithmal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Maybe someone will find this useful.... I did a basic calibration of my projector using the Spears and Munsil Edition 2 calibration disc. I had to calibrate using my PS4 b/c my gaming PC does not have a Blu Ray drive. My final settings are below:

Spears and Munsil 2nd Edition
Settings for Optoma HD27HDR
Calibrated on PS4
Screen type: DIY Grey screen (custom paint layer on BO cloth)

HD27HDR Image Settings Menu:
Display Mode: Cinema
Dynamic Range: HDR (auto)
Brightness 0
Contrast 13
Sharpness 5 (saw no difference on any setting)
Gamma – Film

Color Settings
BrilliantColor – 5
Color Temperature – Warm
Color Matching
Hue - 0
Saturation - 9
Gain – 0

RGB Gain/Bias – all settings 0
Brightness mode – Eco

smithmal
smithmal is offline  
post #407 of 473 Old 07-03-2019, 11:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,020
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
Liked: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedviper View Post
Using this projector for last 6 months, nice quality, but I heard 3D movies can only be played on Silver screen, Is it true? or it can be played on white or grey screen?
3D movies with the projector's active 3D glasses can be played on any surface.

3D with passive glasses require 2 identical projectors and a polarized screen.
jedviper likes this.
noob00224 is online now  
post #408 of 473 Old 07-05-2019, 09:21 AM
Advanced Member
 
scoobdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 539
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithmal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by olqxqipz View Post
Yes, I'm using a product exactly like that although with a shorter cable. The default remote works great with that product
Thanks for the reply.

Presently I'm using an IR HDMI HDR splitter (3 input x 2 output) which is working out well and is pretty inexpensive ($30 on Amazon). It's basically like having a very cheap version of a media center. It's capable of taking in three HDMI HDR device inputs (for me this is a PS4, PC Gaming Rig and Roku) and can output all three signals to two devices (in my case this is the projector and a PC monitor). It also can send out audio as well (using it to send audio to a Presonus Eris 3.5 speaker set). This is about as cheap as you can go and still get a decent audio sound and HDMI switching capability.

At the moment I'm stuck with four remotes (Roku, HDMI splitter, PS4 and Projector). The only thing I need the projector remote for anymore is to turn the projector on and off. I really hate having all of these remotes so I was thinking of going the Logitech harmony route (Harmony Elite with Hub). The harmony remote sends signals to hub via RF signals (i.e. no line of sight needed) and the hub sends out IR signals to the devices (either through using an IR blaster from the hub or using a mini IR blaster extenders. For the Roku the hub controls it through a network connection. For the PS4 the hub controls it through BT. I've also got my room where the projector sits using Phillips Hue lights and the Harmony hub will control that as well.

I'm thinking I'd be able to "kill two birds with one stone," by using the Harmony Elite remote with the IR blasting hub I'd be able to easily control my projector and get rid of all my remotes to boot. Does anyone see an issue with this logic?

smithmal

I have the Harmony hub/elite and it works great for what you are wanting to do minus one thing in my case. The hue lights can not be inserted into any macro from a button (like the pause and play button) but can be turned on and off with the start and end sequence. And while I do not have this projector I am sure you could find a way to make it work. There are dedicate buttons for lights and plugs and stuff though.

The Harmony elite also allows you to designate which device the ir signal comes from, either the remote or the hub, based on device (BD from the hub and the projector from the remote etc).

Lastly the hub controls the PS4 but there are two things about it. One it will not turn on the PS4. And while it will turn it off I find it needs to be in the home screen or it will not work. This may have been updated since last time I used the PS4 though.

For the HDMI splitter you are using, do you have a link? And does it have a remote? I have an older receiver and would love to be able to keep everything as is. My receiver is 4k capable but not HDCP 2.2 compliant.
scoobdude is offline  
post #409 of 473 Old 07-05-2019, 11:40 AM
Member
 
smithmal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 11
What's up with all the weird characters that sometimes show up in some of these replies?

Edit looks like it shows up specifically for the letter "s."
smithmal is offline  
post #410 of 473 Old 07-05-2019, 12:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,020
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
Liked: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithmal View Post
What's up with all the weird characters that sometimes show up in some of these replies?

Edit looks like it shows up specifically for the letter "s."
They need to use tapatalk I believe.
noob00224 is online now  
post #411 of 473 Old 07-05-2019, 12:25 PM
Member
 
smithmal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobdude View Post
I have the Harmony hub/elite and it works great for what you are wanting to do minus one thing in my case. The hue lights can not be inserted into any macro from a button (like the pause and play button) but can be turned on and off with the start and end sequence. And while I do not have this projector I am sure you could find a way to make it work. There are dedicate buttons for lights and plugs and stuff though.

The Harmony elite also allows you to designate which device the ir signal comes from, either the remote or the hub, based on device (BD from the hub and the projector from the remote etc).

Lastly the hub controls the PS4 but there are two things about it. One it will not turn on the PS4. And while it will turn it off I find it needs to be in the home screen or it will not work. This may have been updated since last time I used the PS4 though.

For the HDMI splitter you are using, do you have a link? And does it have a remote? I have an older receiver and would love to be able to keep everything as is. My receiver is 4k capable but not HDCP 2.2 compliant.
Thanks for your reply and experiences with the Logitech Elite. I got a cherry deal for a "like new" one for $140 shipped so hopefully this will solve both my projector controlling issues and eliminate all the remotes I have to deal with.

I did read about the on/off issues with the PS4 and the Logitech hub which is weird since both the hub and the controller us BT. That being said, I usually just use the PS4 for gaming and when not using it, the PS4 stays in rest mode (which allows the controller to wake it up).

Its great to hear you can have the Hue lights built into an event. I think I'll make one called "Watch Movie" in which the lights "fade to black" when I start the event on the remote.

The HDMI splitter I spoke of is this one: https://www.amazon.com/STBOHKSD-Switcher-Splitter-Extractor-Supports/dp/B07JJGP8FJ/ref=pd_sbs_23_5/137-2294352-0886541?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07JJGP8FJ&pd_rd_r= 7c3d05b6-9f4e-11e9-8a5b-49ea304c18d5&pd_rd_w=vZ5wG&pd_rd_wg=5iuoY&pf_rd_p= 588939de-d3f8-42f1-a3d8-d556eae5797d&pf_rd_r=MVV3GPDDZPR4MYXB5AGS&psc=1&re fRID=MVV3GPDDZPR4MYXB5AGS

I can confirm that HDR works with this (for both PC and PS4). The only issue I did not think about is that it sends out mirror signals to both the outputs at the same time (i.e. you can't select one oupt vs. another). I ran into this issue as the splitter was ouputting signal to both the projector and my PC monitor. When doing so, all my inputs would default to the PC monitor settings (which would mean that they would not register the projector and not supply an HDR signal). The 3.5mm audio out port did not work for me and I have not tried the optical port. I'm presently getting sound from all inputs by using an HDMI cable from the splitter to the projector and then using the 3.5mm audio out from the projector to an audio A/B switch (to select sound to speakers or headphones). Unfortunately I'll have to choose between speakers/headphones manually since the switch is manual (which is not a big issue at the moment).

I think this is the cheapest way to get HDMI and audio switching when using the projector without needing to use an expensive and large HT receiver. Of course, I don't have surround sound so I'm sure many would prefer not to go this route.

smithmal
smithmal is offline  
post #412 of 473 Old 07-05-2019, 12:29 PM
Member
 
smithmal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob00224 View Post
They need to use tapatalk I believe.
Confused... do you mean this occurs when using something other than tapatalk? I post directly from the website using Chrome and don't get these weird character inserts when posting.
smithmal is offline  
post #413 of 473 Old 07-09-2019, 06:26 PM
Member
 
madrid64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Hi, I have been reading a lot here in this forum about this projector but i don´t know if this question has been answer before, Is this projector capable of displaying colors in hdr mode the way a tv does? I mean green for instance looks well extremely green, etc.., what I mean is if colors in hdr mode are extremely vibrant? or they look the same as in sdr? or for instance if I compare a benq w1070 which is not an hdr projector to this optoma( and using it in hdr mode), it should be a difference in terms of colors vibrancy, right? thanks in advance and well, sorry for my poor english!
madrid64 is offline  
post #414 of 473 Old 07-09-2019, 06:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,020
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
Liked: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by madrid64 View Post
Hi, I have been reading a lot here in this forum about this projector but i don´t know if this question has been answer before, Is this projector capable of displaying colors in hdr mode the way a tv does? I mean green for instance looks well extremely green, etc.., what I mean is if colors in hdr mode are extremely vibrant? or they look the same as in sdr? or for instance if I compare a benq w1070 which is not an hdr projector to this optoma( and using it in hdr mode), it should be a difference in terms of colors vibrancy, right? thanks in advance and well, sorry for my poor english!
This has been discussed in the past posts.
The 27HDR's color spectrum is still REC709. It can accept 4K HDR 10 signals, but outputs them at 1080p in SDR.

Since the W1070 has a RGBRGB color wheel, and the Optoma has RYGCWB, the Benq will probably have a superior color reproduction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithmal View Post
Confused... do you mean this occurs when using something other than tapatalk? I post directly from the website using Chrome and don't get these weird character inserts when posting.
I think it happens from mobile users, but not sure.

Last edited by noob00224; 07-09-2019 at 07:00 PM.
noob00224 is online now  
post #415 of 473 Old 07-15-2019, 11:37 PM
Member
 
jedviper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithmal View Post
Yes. Worked great though I only have used them with one movie. They are also comfortable over prescription glasses.

smithmal

Hi, I purchased these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I tried, but no success, I can's see 3D effect.... what will be the problem?

Last edited by jedviper; 07-15-2019 at 11:45 PM.
jedviper is offline  
post #416 of 473 Old 07-16-2019, 05:04 AM
Advanced Member
 
scoobdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 539
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by madrid64 View Post
Hi, I have been reading a lot here in this forum about this projector but i don´t know if this question has been answer before, Is this projector capable of displaying colors in hdr mode the way a tv does? I mean green for instance looks well extremely green, etc.., what I mean is if colors in hdr mode are extremely vibrant? or they look the same as in sdr? or for instance if I compare a benq w1070 which is not an hdr projector to this optoma( and using it in hdr mode), it should be a difference in terms of colors vibrancy, right? thanks in advance and well, sorry for my poor english!
I am going to add to what noob said. This project is still only an HD projector but can accept the higher signals such as the HDR10 and 2020 color information. Most projectors can not even make 100% of the 709 standard and the ones that can reach the 2020 spec use a Cinema filter and lose brightness unless they are laser. I have not looked up what this one can do. However the added brightness will somewhat help for the HDR brightness part of the spec as that is based on nits.

Now if your greens look too green you may need to calibrate some. I would get one of the calibration discs and start there. I know this is frowned upon for accurate reproduction but I feel it helps people get to know their setup cheaply. And I believe there is a new one that covers the UHD color spec.

Hope that helps
scoobdude is offline  
post #417 of 473 Old 07-16-2019, 06:23 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
where to buy that one?
Giovano Santos is offline  
post #418 of 473 Old 07-16-2019, 06:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,020
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
Liked: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedviper View Post
Hi, I purchased these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I tried, but no success, I can's see 3D effect.... what will be the problem?
More info, please.
Do you see the red ish tint on the screen?
noob00224 is online now  
post #419 of 473 Old 07-17-2019, 11:06 PM
Member
 
jedviper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob00224 View Post
More info, please.
Do you see the red ish tint on the screen?

I tried again today, this time it worked....... tested couple of movies, great 3D effect... thanx smithmal
noob00224 likes this.
jedviper is offline  
post #420 of 473 Old 07-18-2019, 12:06 AM
Member
 
jedviper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Have following queries........


1) Has anyone tried 4k, 2160p, HDR movies on the projector? I am not able to watch........


2) Want to purchase extra lamp for this projector, check at amazon, but not available.... where will I get?
jedviper is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off