Originally Posted by qoopy
Greetings en0203. Thanks for the post and hope you're having fun with the Lune4K.
Have a few questions here and wonder if you may be kind enough to help:
1. I installed youtube tv from apkmirror, but it failed to run. Any links to to a working version?
2. Installed apatoid, but many menu options not accessible. Is keyboard/mouse required here? Any working link?
3. Netflix TV from apkmirror also failed to work. Link?
4. Did you have any lick with the free 4K shows provided by the built in app? I got an a00111error message.
5. Any idea which version of iqiyi/iqiyi vip would work on Lune4K?
6. How to access CCTV 4K?
7. The advance menu option in picture setting is not accessible. How to turn it on?
8. Which kodi version are did you install?
Many thanks and best regards,
Apology for late reply. I was very busy with work and home renovation for the past few months and did not have time to visit the forum. And I found a defect on my lune 4k, there are 2 permanent blue lines when playing certain 2k/4k video. The good news is that Xgimi was kind enough to give me a one-to-one replacement but I had to bear the shipping fee back. I just sent it back last week and I think it will take a few weeks more for the replacement to arrive.
Meanwhile, to answer your questions:
1. I forgot which version I used, if I am not wrong it was the last Youtube TV version in 2017. Try to search for it.
2. Please install Aptoide "TV" version instead of just Aptoide TV but I forgot which version I installed. The original remote works perfectly, you don't need mouse/keyboard.
3. I didn't try Netflix so can't comment here.
4. We can't watch the shows from built-in app as they are mostly region-specific and won't work outside China.
5. I don't use iqiyi/iqiyi vip. I have no idea what app is this.
6. I don't watch CCTV so not sure where to find it.
7. Not sure what is advance menu. What are you trying to change?
8. I use Kodi 17.6
Hope this helps.