BenQ W2700 / HT3550 Announcement and Owner’s Thread - Page 122 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2689Likes

post #3631 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 03:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderguy View Post
I think some new Optomas coming out around Sept maybe?

It is annoying that so FEW DLP's are implementing a proper dynamic contrast system other than Benq.
Yes it looks like I will wait for new release. Until then I will use Optoma projector. Too bad. Because I was so close to haven with Benq.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3632 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 04:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 969 Post(s)
Liked: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderguy View Post
I think some new Optomas coming out around Sept maybe?

Do you know something or are you just guessing?

InfoComm 2019 starts in a week in Orlando, FL - if there are no home theater front projector news from Optoma or the others, than the BenQs are our best DLP options for the foreseeable time.

"It is only about things that do not interest one that one can give a really unbiased opinion, which is no doubt the reason why an unbiased opinion is always absolutely valueless." Oscar Wilde
post #3633 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 06:00 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 63
BenQ W2700 / HT3550 Announcement and Owner’s Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jankometka View Post
This barrel effect clearly show there is something wrong with lenses. I contacted seller and I will see what is their opinion.

I am little sad because projector has a lot to offer with great colours.

Personally I think Benq is having big tehnical problems which are reason for delays with deliveries.

A lot of my barrel effects were during the testing phase. In my case I wasn’t able to find the Goldilocks zone due to my concrete ceiling (which is dry walled and didn’t offer a lot of flexibility) but it was close enough that I ended up with the projector a little further from me vs directly over my head and no barreling effect.

You may also have a defect because I’m not seeing the focus issue plus it appears you haven’t changed anything else with your mount configuration but the replacement projector.
In my case the focus Isn’t perfect but it appeared to be when I moved the projector closer.

My kids have better eyes than I do and they said the focus is fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by home4sale2; 06-07-2019 at 06:04 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3634 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 07:24 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Question v12 trigger

Is the v12 trigger in this projector behaving weird? I had a benq 2550 and my screen would roll down as soon as I pressed power in the remote
Now in this 3550 when I press power the screen start going down and in a split second it roll back up and after like 30 seconds it start coming down for good

I see that is normal to wait up to 30 seconds for the v12 trigger to activate but this initial behavior of screen going down/up is driving me nuts
post #3635 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 09:09 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs47 View Post
Anyone use their HT3550 with a grey or ALR screen? I tested mine last night with some Carl's Place samples on my white screen. While the samples appear to help with perceived black levels, they did also seem to reduce the "punch" to the image. It was kind of hard to fully guage with the small 8 1/2x11 samples. I have a living room set up with black out curtains/off white walls. The room gets dark, just not pitch black. Opinions anyone?
What is the size of the screen you are aiming for?
The simple grey screen will give you better blacks but dim the image. In a non treated room with this projector you already have to limit yourself to around 100 inch for HDR content with a white screen.
ALR fabrics have drawbacks of their own. There are ALR fabrics that have fewer issues, but are more expensive (D.E.S. Pulsar screen).

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob00224 View Post
You will get a hotspot and some sparkle in the center. This is what a W2000/HT3050 with ~1000 hours lamp life from a throw range of x1.5 (maximum distance from screen, same as throw range on the W2700/3550) on a Cinegrey 3d looks like: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/68-di...l#post57673262

Last edited by noob00224; 06-07-2019 at 09:16 AM.
post #3636 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 11:01 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I posted earlier that I heard the same sound. Now I can confirm that the pixel shifter also intermittantly stops... so I have to return it...
have video if anyone wants to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by futurecode View Post
This is really disheartening.

I dig the projector as a whole. Sure it louder, but no that loud. Sure there is a touch of CA but not ton on mine. Sure there is a bit of a uniformity/distortion/fish-eye effect when using a lot of lens shift but I can deal. and there is a bit of sharpness uniformity problem in upper left hand corner but not horrific. But THIS is a pretty bad flaw ... a deal breaker for me. When I was watching some content last night I had to turn into silence mode as the projector was jumping in and out of pixel shift mode every 1-20 seconds or so that if be came super annoying and I couldn't help but fixate on the sound changes .(see youtube video below)

I'm assuming this is a very limited issue as you're the only one to comment on this flaw, in process of talking to Benq about it so hopefully it gets resolved.

I've tried several different sources signals along with a fire stick plugged directly into the projector so I'm pretty sure it's the HT3550 and not a device or signal issue.

Ever if this happens every now and then I view it as unacceptable as that means the projector isn't providing the advertised picture quality, at least on a constant basis.

https://youtu.be/cUe7YX_7ItI
post #3637 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 11:41 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Hello,

I am new here and I read a lot about this projector thanks to you ;-) I finally bought it and I like it a lot! Unfortunately, I have a problem when I use the USB port. When I plug a hard drive (usb 3.0) or a USB key to watch a movie, each time I have a problem with sound (lip sync problem). I tried with differents movies (mostly mp4 and mkv). Has anyone experienced this problem?

Thank you ! (and sorry for my english).
post #3638 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 12:22 PM

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves Claeys View Post
I posted earlier that I heard the same sound. Now I can confirm that the pixel shifter also intermittantly stops... so I have to return it...

Mine is doing the same thing in d.cinema mode on 24hz material. I'm going to try the firmware update this weekend and see if it makes any difference.
post #3639 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 12:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Quoted: 2751 Post(s)
Liked: 2734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves Claeys View Post

Are you quite positive that the XPR actually stops? Is this something that you can see and replicate on screen?

The only reason I ask is a sudden loss of 4K SHOULD be jarring. It’s not something that would be easy to miss.

Can you take a video of the issue and share? Preferably something at a high frame rate? 240hz will reveal the pixel shift and should make it easy to point out a drop.

What to do if you find yourself stuck with no hope of rescue:
Consider yourself lucky that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your present circumstances seems to be more likely, consider yourself lucky that it won't be troubling you much longer...

-- Excerpt from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
post #3640 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 01:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scizorhands View Post
Hello,

I am new here and I read a lot about this projector thanks to you ;-) I finally bought it and I like it a lot! Unfortunately, I have a problem when I use the USB port. When I plug a hard drive (usb 3.0) or a USB key to watch a movie, each time I have a problem with sound (lip sync problem). I tried with differents movies (mostly mp4 and mkv). Has anyone experienced this problem?

Are you using the built in speakers or an external sound system?

Consider yourself lucky that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your present circumstances seems to be more likely, consider yourself lucky that it won't be troubling you much longer...

post #3641 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 01:18 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by jankometka View Post
Yes it looks like I will wait for new release. Until then I will use Optoma projector. Too bad. Because I was so close to haven with Benq.

Good to see another aspiring migrant from UHD300X in the wild
It is regrettable that quality of optics on W2700 is so poor, otherwise it would really be a perfect short throw budget projector - and I have been waiting for something like this for ages...

See all of you guys back next year, I guess?
post #3642 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage11x View Post
I only tried with the built in speakers.
post #3643 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 01:36 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Here’s a video with sound I promised last night? Dropped a lav mix up by the projector, and while it’s not super loud (is: volume up!) you can hear the XPR stopping and starting in sync with the resolution drops ... a bit more recognizable toward the middle/end of the video as my beer fridge compressor was on at the beginning.

https://youtu.be/23CJcNZtZrY

Beer Massif/ve Beers :: U.S. based windbag who won't shut up about beer :: Lord Commander of the Beer Massif Podcast ::youtube.com/massivebeers
BenQ W1070 | 100" Dalite Fixed Screen
Onkyo NR-676 | BIC America: DV64 Towers : DV62CLR-S Center : DV62si Surrounds : V1020 Sub
Intel 2600k at 4.6GHZ w/ Asus GTX1070 | Playstation 4 | Playstation 3
post #3644 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 01:43 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycit View Post
Hi people,
I got my replacement, now I have the 01-101.
Don´t know if it is the new firmware or the projector but my image drop issue is totally gone.

I would say that also the image quality has improved and is more brilliant but not sure about this.
Meanwhile it was being replaced I made the hushbox as I couldn´t stand the noise changes and the lamp normal mode was annoying for me (three feet over my head).
Couldn´t be happier with the work I´ve done, so if you are worried about the noise, made one, you won´t regret it!. the only problem I have now is I don´t know when it turns off as the vents of the box still keep running and cannot distinguish the noise lol.
Hello!
Can you provide detailed instruction how to build that?
post #3645 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 01:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
Liked: 491
Quote:
What is the size of the screen you are aiming for?
The simple grey screen will give you better blacks but dim the image. In a non treated room with this projector you already have to limit yourself to around 100 inch for HDR content with a white screen.
ALR fabrics have drawbacks of their own. There are ALR fabrics that have fewer issues, but are more expensive (D.E.S. Pulsar screen).
Yeah, I'd sacrifice the blacks to keep the punch. I'm maxing out at 100". Thanks to the input here I'll stick with my Elite portable white screen, although I may upgrade to a Silver Ticket white 100". Still researching.

Benq HT3550/LG OLED65B6P /Panny UB820 4k Bluray/Apple TV 4k
Nvidia Shield/HDFury AVRkey/Samsung HW-K950 Soundbar
post #3646 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 02:06 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 122
The intermittent sound I hear in both videos (so far) is around 295 Hz

For reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2za-QeErts
post #3647 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 02:15 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs47 View Post
Yeah, I'd sacrifice the blacks to keep the punch. I'm maxing out at 100". Thanks to the input here I'll stick with my Elite portable white screen, although I may upgrade to a Silver Ticket white 100". Still researching.
An ALR screen will increase pop and give better blacks than a white screen, although blacks will still be better on a matte grey screen.

Price wise several fabrics can be purchased without the frame (100-200$), at a fraction of the screen with the same fabric, but framed by the company. The Des Pulsar is a bit more i think.
You would need to build a frame though. Some fabrics from Carl's can just be stapled on a wall (not ALR's).
post #3648 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 02:44 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Hi,

I am currently on the fence on which way to go with a projector upgrade.

My standards in terms of picture quality are very low to nonexistent haha, I never watched high quality content on a high quality monitor / projector so I don't really know what to expect and how to see if something looks bad.

My room is 3.36 meters by 3.36 meters. The ceilings and the walls are painted in white.

I am projecting onto a white wall and the maximum screen size I can have on the wall I am projecting on is 96 inches.

I currently have the Epson homecinema 2040 which is an entry level 1080p projector.

I can finally afford a better one and I can't decide between the JVC X570R and the Benq HT3550.

I want to get into 4k, I mostly watch tv shows at 1080P and play video games but I expect to be watching more movies when moving to 4K. I plan to buy a playstation 5 when it comes out and play 4k HDR games.

The JVC x570r is being sold on the classified forums here. It is a used refurbished unit with 117 hours on it with no warranty left.

The Benq ht3550 is new from Amazon.

I live in Israel so I have to pay shipping and taxes for both options.

The Benq ht3550 is 1900$ and that's the final price.

The JVC X570R is 2700$ (according to my calculations, But it really shouldn't be more than that).

The reasons to go with the ht3550 are:

It is a newer model.
It has warranty in case anything happens to it.
It's considerably cheaper.
It has a better throw ratio and can get me a larger screen in my room plus If I decide to get a projector screen which is larger than 96 inches the HT3550 would have no problem giving me that size.

The reasons to go with the X570R are:

Much better picture level in every aspect, I understand that there are now projectors in the 3000$ category that can compete with JVC projectors in terms of picture quality.
Possibly better input lag since it has the low latency mode (which for me is a major plus).
It has lens memory in case I want to watch movies in full screen.

However the x570r is huge, If I am projecting from 2.85 meters I will get a 92 inch screen (which is perfectly fine as long as I don't need a larger screen).

The ht3550 is 26 centimeters so I can project from 3.1 meters - It can go all the way from 95 inches to 124 inches.

Another problem with the ht3550 is the input lag - it is around 45 - 60 which is extremely bad for me since I plan to play 4k games on it.

From what I understand the difference in picture quality is extreme - Do you think it outweighs all of the pros of going with the ht3550.

Any help is highly appreciated
post #3649 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 02:58 PM
Advanced Member

@genural
The JVC will require a treated room to achieve it's potential, otherwise will loose a lot of contrast, which is what JVC's are known for.
If you have money to spend an upgrade to HT5550 (W5700) might work and can do 96% DCI P3 without the color filter.
An Epson 9400 (5050UB)/ 7400 (4100 in the US) has lower lag than the Benq's.
sage11x and genural like this.
post #3650 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 03:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

BenQ W2700 / HT3550 Announcement and Owner’s Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by futurecode View Post
Here’s a video with sound I promised last night? Dropped a lav mix up by the projector, and while it’s not super loud (is: volume up!) you can hear the XPR stopping and starting in sync with the resolution drops ... a bit more recognizable toward the middle/end of the video as my beer fridge compressor was on at the beginning.

https://youtu.be/23CJcNZtZrY

I’m seeing something in that video but it’s still hard to tell what exactly is happening. Assuming it is the actuator, the image on screen would look pretty bad as all 4 pixel positions would be in the same place all at once. Future, you said you had an IPhone right? Try taking a video of the issue in ‘slo-mo’ @240 Hz. Upload it and I’ll send it over to benQ.

Last edited by sage11x; 06-07-2019 at 03:20 PM.
post #3651 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 03:22 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Quote:
@genural
The JVC will require a treated room to achieve it's potential, otherwise will loose a lot of contrast, which is what JVC's are known for.
If you have money to spend an upgrade to HT5550 (W5700) might work and can do 96% DCI P3 without the color filter.
An Epson 9400 (5050UB)/ 7400 (4100 in the US) has lower lag than the Benq's.
Thank you for the help!

So shouldn't I go with the ht3550 if my room isn't painted in black?

The HT5550 is out of my budget, it will cost me 3,642$ from Amazon UK (in that case I rather just paint the room black and get the x570r),and after reading a bit online I saw that the input lag is identical between the ht5550 and the 3550 so in terms of gaming there is no difference.

I understand that the epson 4010 / 7400 can't do 4k 60fps which is crucial for me.

If I can actually get a hold on an epson 5050ub / 9400 it might be a viable option (however they cost a ton right now, If I estimate the cost including shipping and taxes it will cost 3850$). At that price I am leaning towards the JVC.

So if I don't paint my room in black? Should I go with the HT 3550?

If I do - Then the JVC is a sure winner?

Thanks again!
post #3652 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 03:44 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by genural View Post
Thank you for the help!

So shouldn't I go with the ht3550 if my room isn't painted in black?

The HT5550 is out of my budget, it will cost me 3,642$ from Amazon UK (in that case I rather just paint the room black and get the x570r),and after reading a bit online I saw that the input lag is identical between the ht5550 and the 3550 so in terms of gaming there is no difference.

I understand that the epson 4010 / 7400 can't do 4k 60fps which is crucial for me.

If I can actually get a hold on an epson 5050ub / 9400 it might be a viable option (however they cost a ton right now, If I estimate the cost including shipping and taxes it will cost 3850$). At that price I am leaning towards the JVC.

So if I don't paint my room in black? Should I go with the HT 3550?

If I do - Then the JVC is a sure winner?

Thanks again!
Dark paint is better than white paint, but still has reflections. A mid tone fabric will have better absorption than dark paint.
For more info you can read this thread: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/24-di...image-207.html

Other things to consider:
JVC lamps are at expensive, $500 or more. Epson's are about $150.
JVC lamps used to dimm fast, have gotten better recently, not sure about that model.
That JVC has better contrast than the TW9400, if your room allows it.
The TW9400 also has contrast that you won't be able to take advantage off if the room is not properly set up. The only advantage over the HT3550 (besides the 26ms lag) might be the HDR, but please consult other threads on that. https://www.avsforum.com/forum/68-di...ub-thread.html
The HT3550 can do 120Hz at 1080p, Epson's 60Hz.
Epson's minimum throw range is 1,35, which means for a 96 inch screen the PJ lens nees to be 286 cm from the screen. The Epson TW9400 dimensions are LxW 520‎ x 450mm, which would exceed the 3.36m of the room.

In the current setup with white walls the HT3550 would do best.
Of course the screens are also important to consider.

Last edited by noob00224; 06-07-2019 at 04:08 PM.
post #3653 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Hello,

Quote:

So I just tried with my sound system. Lip sync problem is still there. I guess I have a defective unit.. It's a shame because everything else is perfect (no chromatic aberration, iris is good, no split screen, no problem when a watch something with the hdmi port, etc.) Oh well...
post #3654 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 04:20 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 20
If you are USB to watch then it's prob an issue with the built in player .. try a better device such as Apple TV or Roku to play movies from a hd.. I wouldn't rely on the internal player and I definitely wouldn't return your PJ if everything else is perfect

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
post #3655 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 05:34 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank714 View Post
Do you know something or are you just guessing?

InfoComm 2019 starts in a week in Orlando, FL - if there are no home theater front projector news from Optoma or the others, than the BenQs are our best DLP options for the foreseeable time.
Last year, Optoma announced the UHD51ALV at CEDIA in September.
post #3656 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fant View Post
If you are USB to watch then it's prob an issue with the built in player .. try a better device such as Apple TV or Roku to play movies from a hd.. I wouldn't rely on the internal player and I definitely wouldn't return your PJ if everything else is perfect

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Yes that's what I believe too. I'm a little afraid to return it and have an another PJ with more serious issue.
post #3657 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 06:19 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
I’m seeing something in that video but it’s still hard to tell what exactly is happening. Assuming it is the actuator, the image on screen would look pretty bad as all 4 pixel positions would be in the same place all at once. Future, you said you had an IPhone right? Try taking a video of the issue in ‘slo-mo’ @240 Hz. Upload it and I’ll send it over to benQ.
I'm saying this with zero snark and am genuinely curious, I'm not sure how the video doesn't speak for itself. I mentioned it before and I'm being 100 percent legit when I say this, if I'm seeing something the consensus is not please, please let me know, but the video I posted shows the pixel shifting dropping and coming back along with those drops and restarts in perfect sync with the PR/Actuator noise coming and going plain as day ... at least for me. So I am honestly and truly unsure how you don't see it. Again, if someone else out there besides Sage can corroborate what I am or am not seeing please do. I've had a home theater for almost two decades now and have run through my share of projectors and equipment so I do understand the in's and out's of the equipment I use/purchase, that being said I am not beyond accepting my eyes are playing tricks on me, but I'm a pretty sane person, so being this off with what I'm seeing and hearing would be troubling to me.

As for the video, I've had an extremely exhausting day so I'll try and get a video tomorrow, but I also genuinely curious as to the want for it. As we talked a bit on earlier if we have a fast enough exposure and cherry pick and image we'll just see 1080p, but perceptionaly that is not how pixel shifting works. We see 4K in PS due to what our eyes actually see on the screen. If I shoot between 60-120 fps that is in the ballpark of what we see (debatable, but I think that's reasonable). Once increase the FPS/decrease the shutter we run the risk of going into sync with the pixel shifter (ie: the helicopter that floats in video due to the blades moving at the same frame rate) and I'm not sure how that gives useful data and would probably produce just a jittery image. If my logic is flawed please let me know, this is how I view the situation, again just curious.

I appreciate the offer to forward the videos to Benq, but I've included them in my emails with them so I hope they have it sorted. That begin said I sent a mail Sunday and only have received one response (Tuesday) asking for more info (just serial numbers/mode/source) during the week and haven't received a response since so I hope they resolve the issue soon, not sure if that's good or bad customer service timing wise with Benq.

Beer Massif/ve Beers :: U.S. based windbag who won't shut up about beer :: Lord Commander of the Beer Massif Podcast ::youtube.com/massivebeers
BenQ W1070 | 100" Dalite Fixed Screen
Onkyo NR-676 | BIC America: DV64 Towers : DV62CLR-S Center : DV62si Surrounds : V1020 Sub
Intel 2600k at 4.6GHZ w/ Asus GTX1070 | Playstation 4 | Playstation 3
post #3658 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 06:26 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Liked: 112
I could see what you are talking about in your video. I would have it swapped out without question, it has to be a hardware problem.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
post #3659 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 06:35 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hi everyone, first time post on this site.

I'm having an issue with upgrading the firmware to v1.0.1

I've followed the directions on the official benq support video on youtube(forum wont let me post link due to new account)

but I get the error message that the video shows at the 1:25 mark which says "There is no updated version in USB"

Tried formatting the usb (128gb) for both exFat and NTFS and that made no difference

Any advice? Thank you all so much!
post #3660 of 4724 Old 06-07-2019, 06:57 PM

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 82
@futurecode , just confirming I also see what you are trying to show in the video. Examples at time 0:25, 0:28, 0:31, 0:35... sound about right?

Marantz AV7702mkII | Emotiva XPA-5 Gen3 | miniDSP 2x4HD for BEQ/BOSS filters
PSA MTM-210 (L/C/R) | Polk Monitor 35B (SR/SL)
Epson 5050UB - BenQ W1070 w/ Panamorph CineVista Lens | Oppo BDP-103
HSU VTF-3MK5 (dual subs)
Seymour Center Stage UF 2.35 AT Screen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page