BenQ W2700 / HT3550 Announcement and Owner’s Thread - Page 123 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2699Likes

post #3661 of 4735 Old 06-07-2019, 06:58 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parke May View Post
Hi everyone, first time post on this site.

I'm having an issue with upgrading the firmware to v1.0.1

I've followed the directions on the official benq support video on youtube(forum wont let me post link due to new account)

but I get the error message that the video shows at the 1:25 mark which says "There is no updated version in USB"

Tried formatting the usb (128gb) for both exFat and NTFS and that made no difference

Any advice? Thank you all so much!

Your usb drive is too large. Try using one that's much smaller. I had to dig up an 8gb drive to get it to work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3662 of 4735 Old 06-07-2019, 09:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1689 Post(s)
Liked: 4913
Mine worked fine with a 128gb drive.
post #3663 of 4735 Old 06-07-2019, 10:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Mine is doing the same thing in d.cinema mode on 24hz material. I'm going to try the firmware update this weekend and see if it makes any difference.
I already use the new firmware.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3664 of 4735 Old 06-07-2019, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage11x View Post
Are you quite positive that the XPR actually stops? Is this something that you can see and replicate on screen?

The only reason I ask is a sudden loss of 4K SHOULD be jarring. It’s not something that would be easy to miss.

Can you take a video of the issue and share? Preferably something at a high frame rate? 240hz will reveal the pixel shift and should make it easy to point out a drop.
Yes you can see it very clearly unfortunately, see link to video:

*added youtube link
post #3665 of 4735 Old 06-07-2019, 11:41 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parke May View Post
Hi everyone, first time post on this site.

I'm having an issue with upgrading the firmware to v1.0.1

I've followed the directions on the official benq support video on youtube(forum wont let me post link due to new account)

but I get the error message that the video shows at the 1:25 mark which says "There is no updated version in USB"

Tried formatting the usb (128gb) for both exFat and NTFS and that made no difference

Any advice? Thank you all so much!
Mine worked just after a formatted a 32gb to FAT32, didn't work with the the same or other two in NTFS, don't ask me why, just in case, I tried movies and where OK in all of them.
post #3666 of 4735 Old 06-07-2019, 11:56 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves Claeys View Post

https://youtu.be/SZdztHaieVA

*added youtube link
My W2700 sometimes does the same intermittent noise that seems to be XPR on and off and it disappears in silence mode, so I thought the same: XPR on and off, also I thought that will produce significant issues in the picture, anyway, I saw the video and impact is clear so I've checked again very close to the screen and was also unable to see it (the Martian, that looks wonderful).

@futurecode : I do not have anymore an htpc (I suppose is your case) connected to the PJ (not worthy as it was with the w1085st), but, if you give me some more details I can try to reproduce it (source, settings, ...), or perhaps a movie when you see it also.
post #3667 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 01:02 AM

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Is there anyway to make HDR10 work when playing games on the Xbox One X?
post #3668 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 04:46 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Thumbs up Sound is out of sync with activated Fi after upgrade to 1.0.1

Hi guys, I'm from Germany and since Monday I also own a W2700. Everything woks fine, but after I did the upgrade to FW 1.0.1 I got problems with the Fi (I'm not quite sure if that probs where already there with 1.0.0, I only checj sharpnes and color before I die the upgrade). As soon as now I activate the motion enhancer 4K in Cinemamaster mode, it comes to asynchronous picture and sound. The sound comes a little bit later (> 500ms). I was able to reproduced it several times. I've tried that on different films and even in the original language because it makes it easier to recognize. Once the Monition Enhander is switched off everything works fine. If he is active, the sound is out of sync. Thougt the FW Update would optimize especially the Fi but in the changelog version 1.0.1 there is nothing about Fi. Would be good and helpful for me if someone of you could test Fi on your W2700/HT3550. If nobody else has sync probs with activaded Fi my beamer might be faulty and I will ask for exchange. Thanks!
post #3669 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 04:54 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonH View Post
I could see what you are talking about in your video. I would have it swapped out without question, it has to be a hardware problem.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith AP View Post
@futurecode , just confirming I also see what you are trying to show in the video. Examples at time 0:25, 0:28, 0:31, 0:35... sound about right?
Yes, thank you for the confirmation guys ... honestly thought I was going a bit senile for a second there.

Second bummer is Benq is not addressing the issue in what I believe to be a reasonable timeframe. As I mentioned previously I wrote them on Sunday and just received one productive email back on Tuesday (after calling to see if they received my email) and they asking for more information which I immediately provided. I did received a response email just saying they are researching the issue but I flossed over it at the time. I just went back and re-read it and the rep Derek wrote in there, and I quote, “Will report back once we have answers may take a week or so.” I’m a reasonable man, I understand issues can take time to resolve, but “a week or so” is a bit too long for a response email and a bit to vague in terms of an ETA of a solution.

I understand they are a large company and are having a decent amount of growing pains with the HT3550 but in order to use my projector I essentially have to put it into 1080/silence mode ... I already have a 1080 projector.

I wrote a response this morning asking to expedite due to it being a pretty obvious issue, and I do have a unacceptable amount of Barrel distortion to boot, so we’ll see what happens come Monday.

Beer Massif/ve Beers :: U.S. based windbag who won't shut up about beer :: Lord Commander of the Beer Massif Podcast ::youtube.com/massivebeers
BenQ W1070 | 100" Dalite Fixed Screen
Onkyo NR-676 | BIC America: DV64 Towers : DV62CLR-S Center : DV62si Surrounds : V1020 Sub
Intel 2600k at 4.6GHZ w/ Asus GTX1070 | Playstation 4 | Playstation 3

Last edited by futurecode; 06-08-2019 at 05:01 AM.
post #3670 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 05:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Quoted: 2755 Post(s)
Liked: 2746
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurecode View Post
I'm saying this with zero snark and am genuinely curious, I'm not sure how the video doesn't speak for itself. I mentioned it before and I'm being 100 percent legit when I say this, if I'm seeing something the consensus is not please, please let me know, but the video I posted shows the pixel shifting dropping and coming back along with those drops and restarts in perfect sync with the PR/Actuator noise coming and going plain as day ... at least for me. So I am honestly and truly unsure how you don't see it. Again, if someone else out there besides Sage can corroborate what I am or am not seeing please do. I've had a home theater for almost two decades now and have run through my share of projectors and equipment so I do understand the in's and out's of the equipment I use/purchase, that being said I am not beyond accepting my eyes are playing tricks on me, but I'm a pretty sane person, so being this off with what I'm seeing and hearing would be troubling to me.

As for the video, I've had an extremely exhausting day so I'll try and get a video tomorrow, but I also genuinely curious as to the want for it. As we talked a bit on earlier if we have a fast enough exposure and cherry pick and image we'll just see 1080p, but perceptionaly that is not how pixel shifting works. We see 4K in PS due to what our eyes actually see on the screen. If I shoot between 60-120 fps that is in the ballpark of what we see (debatable, but I think that's reasonable). Once increase the FPS/decrease the shutter we run the risk of going into sync with the pixel shifter (ie: the helicopter that floats in video due to the blades moving at the same frame rate) and I'm not sure how that gives useful data and would probably produce just a jittery image. If my logic is flawed please let me know, this is how I view the situation, again just curious.

I appreciate the offer to forward the videos to Benq, but I've included them in my emails with them so I hope they have it sorted. That begin said I sent a mail Sunday and only have received one response (Tuesday) asking for more info (just serial numbers/mode/source) during the week and haven't received a response since so I hope they resolve the issue soon, not sure if that's good or bad customer service timing wise with Benq.

Clearly, something is wrong with your projector. I SEE the problem. But a high frame rate video would show a clearer picture of what is happening. My request is part curiosity and part a genuine desire to assist you with getting it fixed. You don’t have to do anything— just trying to help.

What to do if you find yourself stuck with no hope of rescue:
Consider yourself lucky that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your present circumstances seems to be more likely, consider yourself lucky that it won't be troubling you much longer...

-- Excerpt from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
post #3671 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 05:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves Claeys View Post

https://youtu.be/SZdztHaieVA

*added youtube link

Thanks Yves. Would you be willing to take a high frame rate video of the issue and upload it? You’ll probably have to time it so the video isn’t 5 minutes long. Thanks in advance.

Consider yourself lucky that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your present circumstances seems to be more likely, consider yourself lucky that it won't be troubling you much longer...

post #3672 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 05:05 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Finally got around to loading new firmware last night via a 16GB drive. No problems or weirdness to report and knock wood, my 3550 continues to perform well. Watched Cap Winter Soldier UHD and all was good. I just guess luck of the draw I happened to receive a good unit. I hope other members can get their troubled units sorted out, or replaced. When the 3550 works as designed it’s still the best under $2,000 4K projector on the market, IMHO, anyway.
sparky7 and sage11x like this.
post #3673 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 06:18 AM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by xealo View Post
Is there anyway to make HDR10 work when playing games on the Xbox One X?

Are you running everything through a receiver? It took me forever to realize I had to go through my receiver and change the HDMI settings to "enhanced".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #3674 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 07:03 AM

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Has anyone tested the UHD of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with this projector? My current 4K blu-ray player (Panasonic UB420) has difficulty with some of the bright highlights during the film's climax when converting to SDR and ends up badly clipping a lot of detail. I'm not too familiar with HDR but I'm assuming this is due to the content being mastered at a high nit level? Just wondering if I can expect to see an improvement with the tonemapping on this projector.
post #3675 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 08:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by genural View Post
Hi,

I am currently on the fence on which way to go with a projector upgrade.

My standards in terms of picture quality are very low to nonexistent haha, I never watched high quality content on a high quality monitor / projector so I don't really know what to expect and how to see if something looks bad.

My room is 3.36 meters by 3.36 meters. The ceilings and the walls are painted in white.

I am projecting onto a white wall and the maximum screen size I can have on the wall I am projecting on is 96 inches.

I currently have the Epson homecinema 2040 which is an entry level 1080p projector.

I can finally afford a better one and I can't decide between the JVC X570R and the Benq HT3550.

I want to get into 4k, I mostly watch tv shows at 1080P and play video games but I expect to be watching more movies when moving to 4K. I plan to buy a playstation 5 when it comes out and play 4k HDR games.

The JVC x570r is being sold on the classified forums here. It is a used refurbished unit with 117 hours on it with no warranty left.

The Benq ht3550 is new from Amazon.

I live in Israel so I have to pay shipping and taxes for both options.

The Benq ht3550 is 1900$ and that's the final price.

The JVC X570R is 2700$ (according to my calculations, But it really shouldn't be more than that).

The reasons to go with the ht3550 are:

It is a newer model.

It has warranty in case anything happens to it.

It's considerably cheaper.

It has a better throw ratio and can get me a larger screen in my room plus If I decide to get a projector screen which is larger than 96 inches the HT3550 would have no problem giving me that size.

The reasons to go with the X570R are:

Much better picture level in every aspect, I understand that there are now projectors in the 3000$ category that can compete with JVC projectors in terms of picture quality.

Possibly better input lag since it has the low latency mode (which for me is a major plus).

It has lens memory in case I want to watch movies in full screen.

However the x570r is huge, If I am projecting from 2.85 meters I will get a 92 inch screen (which is perfectly fine as long as I don't need a larger screen).

The ht3550 is 26 centimeters so I can project from 3.1 meters - It can go all the way from 95 inches to 124 inches.

Another problem with the ht3550 is the input lag - it is around 45 - 60 which is extremely bad for me since I plan to play 4k games on it.

From what I understand the difference in picture quality is extreme - Do you think it outweighs all of the pros of going with the ht3550.

Any help is highly appreciated

Obviously, there is a normally a BIG difference in price between these two projectors and, again normally, there are quite a few projectors that slide between this BenQ and the JVC in both price and performance. My point is: these really aren’t competitors. . Although, in terms of what we pay here in the states, the HT3550 you’re looking at is more expensive and the X570R looks to be a good deal less expensive.

But if you WERE to compare them... In terms of performance, the HT3550 actually has some nice things going for it. At twice the pixel count it’s sharper than the JVC and DLP is typically recognized as having better motion handling/clarity. In addition, BenQ has done a really excellent job with HDR tone mapping on their new models. However, the JVC has a lot going for it owing to that much larger price tag. Contrast/blacks will be the most obvious advantage. Simply put, nothing compares to those old E-shift JVCs in terms of delivering a high contrast image— even the new JVCs can’t compete. That extra money also goes to a larger, more refined chassis with better optics and cool features like a motorized lens with memory. Again, it’s hard to compare these two without coming back to the large price disparity. As someone mentioned before, the HT5550 is more a competitor for the JVC and even then the JVC is typically $1500 more.

As for input lag. Yeah... I’m with you. I hate to say this but I actually just parted with my PRO because, with PS5 on the horizon and none of the affordable 4K options offering below 30ms of lag (that’s my threshold for acceptable lag— everyone is different here) I’ve decided I’ll use the projector for movies/TV and stick to the HT2050A or one of my pro gaming monitors for gaming. It should be said that plenty of people here game on the Ht3550 and feel the lag isn’t an issue. It is for me. I just went back last night to one of my gaming monitors and the difference in response is night and day— again, for ME. I’ve always been sensitive to lag and so I might be an outlier.
genural likes this.

post #3676 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 08:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

BenQ W2700 / HT3550 Announcement and Owner’s Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wk11793 View Post
Has anyone tested the UHD of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with this projector? My current 4K blu-ray player (Panasonic UB420) has difficulty with some of the bright highlights during the film's climax when converting to SDR and ends up badly clipping a lot of detail. I'm not too familiar with HDR but I'm assuming this is due to the content being mastered at a high nit level? Just wondering if I can expect to see an improvement with the tonemapping on this projector.

I don’t have that movie on 4K but I can tell you that my Sony X800 clips highlights like crazy when you set it to convert HDR to SDR. My advice is to feed the HT3550 the HDR image and let BenQ’s proprietary HDR PRO tone mapping do the work. A big reason to go with the BenQ is to gain access to their excellent tone mapping algorithm.

I’ll probably get accusations of repeating myself here but you’re spot on with your assumption. Projectors simply don’t have the dynamic range / nit output to display HDR the way a TV can. This means effective tone mapping is vital to achieving a good picture with an HDR source. BenQ has done really well here.
pviader likes this.

Last edited by sage11x; 06-08-2019 at 08:40 AM.
post #3677 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dehrig Richard View Post
Are you running everything through a receiver? It took me forever to realize I had to go through my receiver and change the HDMI settings to "enhanced".

I am running through receiver. Is this setting on your receiver? All I could find on the projector was a HDMI range setting.
post #3678 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 10:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I am running through receiver. Is this setting on your receiver? All I could find on the projector was a HDMI range setting.

Does the audio come before the picture?
If so, there may be a setting for audio delay or “lip sync” in your receiver. I haven’t played with the media player too much. Honestly, the feature seems a bit superfluous to me but I’m always glad for more, rather than less, options. What little I have used I haven’t noticed any lip sync issues. When we were in New York for the launch event, BenQ was using the media player for all their presentations and, again, no issues. Unfortunately I don’t have access to the HT3550 at this time to check but otherwise I would ask you to send me the offending file and I’d test it in mine.

post #3679 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 10:47 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurecode View Post
Here’s a video with sound I promised last night? Dropped a lav mix up by the projector, and while it’s not super loud (is: volume up!) you can hear the XPR stopping and starting in sync with the resolution drops ... a bit more recognizable toward the middle/end of the video as my beer fridge compressor was on at the beginning.
I see exactly what you mean and I think that’s a definite fault. Get it replaced.
post #3680 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 11:30 AM

Quote:

Yes, it's on the receiver. I'm using a Denon AVR-S740H and it's in the video settings.

post #3681 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Does the audio come before the picture?
If so, there may be a setting for audio delay or “lip sync” in your receiver. I haven’t played with the media player too much. Honestly, the feature seems a bit superfluous to me but I’m always glad for more, rather than less, options. What little I have used I haven’t noticed any lip sync issues. When we were in New York for the launch event, BenQ was using the media player for all their presentations and, again, no issues. Unfortunately I don’t have access to the HT3550 at this time to check but otherwise I would ask you to send me the offending file and I’d test it in mine.
I have no such issue. I haven't had any issues regarding HDR playback or audio sync. I just got an xbox one x and it's 4k TV info page says I can't play games with HDR.

Quote:
Yes, it's on the receiver. I'm using a Denon AVR-S740H and it's in the video settings.

Ah I see. Mines a Yamaha. The xbox says that it can play HDR video, but not games so I'm trying to determine what settings I need to mess with to get it to work.
post #3682 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 12:23 PM

Quote:
I have no such issue. I haven't had any issues regarding HDR playback or audio sync. I just got an xbox one x and it's 4k TV info page says I can't play games with HDR.

Ah I see. Mines a Yamaha. The xbox says that it can play HDR video, but not games so I'm trying to determine what settings I need to mess with to get it to work.

I was having the same problem for weeks until I found the setting on the receiver. Now I've realized I have to replace my 35 foot HDMI cable as it's not 18 Gbps and can't handle 4K with HDR on the Xbox... One step forward, two steps back...

post #3683 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 01:08 PM

Quote:
I was having the same problem for weeks until I found the setting on the receiver. Now I've realized I have to replace my 35 foot HDMI cable as it's not 18 Gbps and can't handle 4K with HDR on the Xbox... One step forward, two steps back...

Yeah I hear you. My cable is fine though, it's a 30ft fiber one.

ETA: Ok I found the solution! Apparently on Yamaha receivers there are two 4K signal formats. Mode 1 and Mode 2. Mine was set by default to Mode 2 which does the following: 4k/HDCP 2.2 inputs to 4k60/50hz, in 4:2:0

I then changed it to Mode 2 which does the following: 4k60/50hz, in 4:4:4, 4:2:2, and 4:2:0 is enabled

By doing this, now my Xbox One X has all the necessary green check marks under the 4K TV details.

Last edited by xealo; 06-09-2019 at 07:19 PM.
post #3684 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 03:37 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycit View Post
Hi people,
I got my replacement, now I have the 01-101.
Don´t know if it is the new firmware or the projector but my image drop issue is totally gone.

I would say that also the image quality has improved and is more brilliant but not sure about this.
Meanwhile it was being replaced I made the hushbox as I couldn´t stand the noise changes and the lamp normal mode was annoying for me (three feet over my head).
Couldn´t be happier with the work I´ve done, so if you are worried about the noise, made one, you won´t regret it!. the only problem I have now is I don´t know when it turns off as the vents of the box still keep running and cannot distinguish the noise lol.
Can you give more details about the hush box please? Fans used, how they are powered, holes for the cables in the back, IR to the projector, what glass in front of the lens...?
post #3685 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 09:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob00224 View Post
An ALR screen will increase pop and give better blacks than a white screen, although blacks will still be better on a matte grey screen.

Price wise several fabrics can be purchased without the frame (100-200$), at a fraction of the screen with the same fabric, but framed by the company. The Des Pulsar is a bit more i think.
You would need to build a frame though. Some fabrics from Carl's can just be stapled on a wall (not ALR's).
I paired my 2050a with at Elite Screen CineGrey 5D ALR screen. You get the ALR and the improved blacks. I love it. Especially since my supposed to be "man cave" came with all these wife approved restrictions. LOL

I keep reading this thread to see if upgrading to the 3550 is worth it...I'm still holding out as the 2050a works phenomenally well for our needs.
noob00224 likes this.

PSN ID: dogdoctor
post #3686 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 09:14 PM

Ok so I'm at whits end with the source drops that I've been getting. I have a 30 foot ATZEBE fiber cable and it's running direct from the PJ to my AVR. No matter what kind of content I'm playing be it games, streaming, or media from my library, I still get random source drops. And it happens whether it's 4K or plain 'ol 1080p. I have the latest firmware update and it hasn't done anything. I'm starting to think it's the ATZEBE cable. Has anyone else had a bad experience with it? I found one critical review on Amazon stating that they had random source drops happening every few minutes and when they replaced the cable, the issue went away.

Other than this one problem, my PJ has been great out of the box.

Last edited by xealo; 06-08-2019 at 09:30 PM.
post #3687 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Thanks Yves. Would you be willing to take a high frame rate video of the issue and upload it? You’ll probably have to time it so the video isn’t 5 minutes long. Thanks in advance.
Okay, I will try to make one tonight or tomorrow. My Oneplus 5T is only 120fps in slow motion mode.
post #3688 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 10:11 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Apologies in advance for asking a Question that has no doubt been answered hundreds of times in this forum. Recently bought the w2700 and it worked fine initially. Now lately whenever I plugged in the ps4 or Blu-ray player, it would continuously look for a “source”. I turned off the “auto sourcing search” option, and it fixed the problem momentarily, but now it’s just flickering on and off, with the resolution and picture mode information box appearing in the top left hand corner. I have a 10m hdmi cord running in the roof, and it has the correct specs needed for 4K. Has anyone else had this problem, and can anyone recommend an HDMI cord that 100% works haha. So frustrating!! Thanks in advance 🙂
post #3689 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 10:16 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Well Benq replaced my original w2700 as the xpr was crazy loud. New unit has arrived and it’s much quieter but unfortunately the focus uniformity is terrible on it. I’d say one fifth of the screen is always out of focus when the rest is dialled in. That’s unacceptable right?

Why is it so hard to get a decent projector nowadays? I’ve been through an Optoma, Acer (which they failed to repair 3 times) and will now be requesting my third w2700.
post #3690 of 4735 Old 06-08-2019, 10:46 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Has anyone tried this projector on any portable floor rising screen yet ?

Specifically this one if possible.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...ble_Front.html

I been debating if I should get it or not.

How will 4k come out on it? Will it have wrinkles anywhere? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page