BenQ W2700 / HT3550 Announcement and Owner’s Thread - Page 173 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2958Likes

post #5161 of 5319 Old 12-01-2019, 05:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Just received projector two days ago. Installed it and enjoyed great picture for one day. Day 2 now showing split screen. Current firmware is 1.0.2. Is there a fix for split screen effect. Very disappointing in brand new product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5162 of 5319 Old 12-01-2019, 06:24 PM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by subacabra View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malone99 View Post
Yeah I know that my 25 foot run isn't ideal as it's a Redmere Cabernet from about 4 years ago. It's not rated for HDR however I hooked it all up with two 3 foot "4K" cables and had the same issues...
Sometimes the short "4k rated" cables can cause issues. Any six footers to check?
Just throwing ideas out there [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastrabbit19 View Post
And do they have full 18Gbps bandwidth? Is your projector hdmi input setting on “limited color” instead of “auto” or full color? Mine switched to that after firmware update and it messed up the color.

What is your input device? What hdr and 4K and hdmi settings does it have? If they don’️t match the projector and the cabling then colors will be off.

It could be bad projector, but if colors are good on non-4K and everything else is fine (no split screen etc) then just colors is more likely a settings/cabling issue
Don't have any recent six footers so can't be sure they would be 18 Gbps. Projector settings are all correct and every possible setting has been cycled through anyhow just to check. In terms of the input device both my PS PRO and my cable box are HDR capable and both show the desaturated image and pink bloom. But as the user above has mentioned, his similar issue to mine was fixed with the now pulled firmware 1.0.4. Since I'm sending this unit back either way I'm going to upgrade to the dodgy firmware and see what happens...
post #5163 of 5319 Old 12-01-2019, 07:13 PM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 31
BenQ W2700 / HT3550 Announcement and Owner’s Thread

Well if it doesn’t fix it then while waiting on rma, get a decent hdmi cable on amazon prime; only takes 2 days

I got a 25-foot fiber cable on amazon for $65 that works great, but that’s from receiver to projector; I’m also using a monoprice certified 6-foot cable from each source to receiver and those are $6.50 each

You could try one of those.

Are you going straight from source to projector or are you also using a receiver?

Did you check your hdmi color space setting in projector to make sure it’s not on limited? That’s not located in standard picture settings area.

Also the PlayStation page mentions multiple times that you must use certified cable; is your hdmi certified premium or just “4K”?

It would suck to wait for rma process due to needing a $6.50 hdmi cable or a setting issue but maybe the firmware fixes yours like the other guy.

I just know that hdmi can be set to one bandwidth or color setting on one device and a different one on projector and then the color issue happens.

And you don’t have a receiver in between ps/cable and projector do you?

Last edited by Fastrabbit19; 12-01-2019 at 07:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5164 of 5319 Old 12-01-2019, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Well if it doesn’️t fix it then while waiting on rma, get a decent hdmi cable on amazon prime; only takes 2 days

I got a 25-foot fiber cable on amazon for $65 that works great, but that’️s from receiver to projector; I’️m also using a monoprice certified 6-foot cable from each source to receiver and those are $6.50 each

You could try one of those.

Are you going straight from source to projector or are you also using a receiver?

Did you check your hdmi color space setting in projector to make sure it’️s not on limited? That’️s not located in standard picture settings area.

Also the PlayStation page mentions multiple times that you must use certified cable; is your hdmi certified premium or just “4Kâ€Â?

It would suck to wait for rma process due to needing a $6.50 hdmi cable or a setting issue but maybe the firmware fixes yours like the other guy.

I just know that hdmi can be set to one bandwidth or color setting on one device and a different one on projector and then the color issue happens.

And you don’️t have a receiver in between ps/cable and projector do you?
What type of fibre cable did you get if you don't mind me asking. I've got both the Monoprice and the Ruipro in my cart but they're each gunna be 200 dollars.

I'm going from a Arcam 550 to the projector. All sources go through the Arcam, Arcam feeds the projector. The color shift is still there if I bypass the amp. All my cables are Monoprice but they're 4 years old, I still get HDR10 with them but I have to downgrade the color space on the PS PRO to YUV 2110 or whatever that setting is, I can't honestly remember. Color shift is there no matter what resolution I pick as long as HDR is on. Yes I absolutely need new cables, but this type of a shift is not something I've ever heard of occurring due to HDMI cabling issues, if it was an entire purple or pink image then yes for sure it could be due to limited RGB or YUV settings. But a desaturation of the image coupled with a pink/red bloom in the centre of the screen has gotta be a projector issue, not a cabling thing. I'm gunna install this firmware and see what happens...
post #5165 of 5319 Old 12-01-2019, 07:36 PM

Fiber HDMI Cable 4k 25ft, Nylon... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RVJ1YQK

Make sure amp has all hdcp 2.0 ports as many have 1-2 that are and the others aren’t

Of course you took that out of the chain so it’s not your current issue but you’ll want to check that for when you get it working well

If you have to downgrade color space then your current cables aren’t good enough; get the short certified ones to go to amp and then one fiber to go to projector.

Bloom in center is likely due to something else but that’ll get fixed with firmware or new projector and you’ll need cables and all hdcp 2.0 ports anyway.

Last edited by Fastrabbit19; 12-01-2019 at 07:39 PM.
post #5166 of 5319 Old 12-01-2019, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Fiber HDMI Cable 4k 25ft, Nylon... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RVJ1YQK

Make sure amp has all hdcp 2.0 ports as many have 1-2 that are and the others aren’️t

Of course you took that out of the chain so it’️s not your current issue but you’️ll want to check that for when you get it working well

If you have to downgrade color space then your current cables aren’️t good enough; get the short certified ones to go to amp and then one fiber to go to projector.

Bloom in center is likely due to something else but that’️ll get fixed with firmware or new projector and you’️ll need cables and all hdcp 2.0 ports anyway.
Yeah, all ports are 2.2... already grabbed 3 new 3 footers just in case, still wrestling with which fibre to go for. Ruipro and Monoprice seem to be the favs but damn pricey, also good chance it gets stuck in the wall, no conduit at this house, gotta run through the ceiling by using the existing cable to pull it through...

As for that firmware, I can't get it to open, computer keeps telling me it's not a rar archive... which it most certainly is... sigh...
post #5167 of 5319 Old 12-01-2019, 10:01 PM

It should be named update_signed.zip and you should unzip it one time
post #5168 of 5319 Old 12-01-2019, 10:18 PM

Quote:
It should be named update_signed.zip and you should unzip it one time
Thanks just got it running, no change to desaturation, pink hue seems better in some instances, but still present in others, which is really odd. Again only visible in HDR. Couple of new menu settings, and projector is now VERY loud, much more so than before. So... yeah I'll just be trying another unit. Thanks for the assistance though...
post #5169 of 5319 Old 12-01-2019, 10:19 PM

Good luck with the next unit

Benq is good with warranties I hear so they should eventually get you a good unit
post #5170 of 5319 Old 12-02-2019, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Good luck with the next unit

Benq is good with warranties I hear so they should eventually get you a good unit
Thanks mate, they were great with my last unit. They ended up upgrading me to a 3050 because of how many issues I had with the 2050. I actually came across a firmware issue that locked users out of the color saturation menu and that was finally the last straw, just asked them to upgrade me to the 3050 and they agreed. Had no issues with it for 4 years. Except for dust in the lens, but that's not uncommon for projectors in this price range.

So two interesting things I noticed after this firmware upgrade to dodgy, pulled, EU 2700 firmware 1.0.4.-

One is that it appears the dynamic iris was somewhat fixed with either update 3 or 4 because it's MUCH less choppy and flash prone than prior to the update. That makes me happy because on low it's almost unnoticeable now. Even on high it's certainly better than before but I think low will be the setting of choice if I can get my hands on a properly functioning unit.

Second thing is that both Normal and Warm picture settings are identical. No differences in image between the two. Now maybe that's my screwed up unit, maybe that's the screwed up firmware, or maybe it's always been like that, I don't know but they are completely identical on my unit.
post #5171 of 5319 Old 12-02-2019, 03:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1768 Post(s)
Liked: 5047
If anyone is considering upgrading their hdmi cables to fiber, all Ruipro cables are on sale on Amazon for cyber Monday! Hop on that sh*t!!
post #5172 of 5319 Old 12-02-2019, 01:55 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
If anyone is considering upgrading their hdmi cables to fiber, all Ruipro cables are on sale on Amazon for cyber Monday! Hop on that sh*t!!
Those are some seriously high end cables, even w the Cyber they're out of my range. FWIW, I recently got some 3 foot cables from Amazon Basics that seem to have made my situation worse than their 6 footers. I have been experiencing some intermittent blank black screens while either gaming (on Xbox One X or PS4 Pro) or watching Disney+ via the Xbox. I've also noticed many more white flashes from time to time, it seems most common when using the Disney+ app. Has anyone else notice some video output issues using that app? I say some long white horizontal while light streaks while streaming Star Wars Ep 4 last night and they continues after I turned Dynamic Iris off.

I'm trying a different brand of cables (Syncwire) closer to 6 feet next. I'm also swapping out the HDMI 3 source switch I'm using to see if that helps.
post #5173 of 5319 Old 12-02-2019, 02:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 209 Post(s)
Quoted: 2878 Post(s)
Liked: 2895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cibs View Post
Those are some seriously high end cables, even w the Cyber they're out of my range. FWIW, I recently got some 3 foot cables from Amazon Basics that seem to have made my situation worse than their 6 footers. I have been experiencing some intermittent blank black screens while either gaming (on Xbox One X or PS4 Pro) or watching Disney+ via the Xbox. I've also noticed many more white flashes from time to time, it seems most common when using the Disney+ app. Has anyone else notice some video output issues using that app? I say some long white horizontal while light streaks while streaming Star Wars Ep 4 last night and they continues after I turned Dynamic Iris off.

I'm trying a different brand of cables (Syncwire) closer to 6 feet next. I'm also swapping out the HDMI 3 source switch I'm using to see if that helps.

HDMI (DVI) was designed for 6 foot lengths. You should avoid shorter lengths. There are members here much smarter than I that can explain the reason why this is.

What to do if you find yourself stuck with no hope of rescue:
Consider yourself lucky that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your present circumstances seems to be more likely, consider yourself lucky that it won't be troubling you much longer...

-- Excerpt from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
post #5174 of 5319 Old 12-02-2019, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Yep, that's what I have, means that the cables can't handle 2160/60 or HDR10. How far is your tv from your XBox/PS4 and are they connected directly to your Tv or do they go through a receiver then to the tv. If so what cable runs the video from the receiver to the tv? Are all of the cables rated [email protected] HDR 18Gbps YUV 4:4:4? Because if any of them aren't, replace those ones. If you want the white flashes to go away in the meantime when using the PS4, go to the Sound and Display setting and change your resolution output from auto to YUV 420. That should fix the issue for the time being. It's a lower output, easier for the cables to handle but you're not getting full color 4K bandwidth... pretty hard to tell the difference though without looking at images side by side. It's good in a pinch, it's what I'm currently doing till my fibre cable comes in.

Last edited by Malone99; 12-02-2019 at 03:13 PM.
post #5175 of 5319 Old 12-02-2019, 04:55 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Yep, that's what I have, means that the cables can't handle 2160/60 or HDR10. How far is your tv from your XBox/PS4 and are they connected directly to your Tv or do they go through a receiver then to the tv. If so what cable runs the video from the receiver to the tv? Are all of the cables rated [email protected] HDR 18Gbps YUV 4:4:4? Because if any of them aren't, replace those ones. If you want the white flashes to go away in the meantime when using the PS4, go to the Sound and Display setting and change your resolution output from auto to YUV 420. That should fix the issue for the time being. It's a lower output, easier for the cables to handle but you're not getting full color 4K bandwidth... pretty hard to tell the difference though without looking at images side by side. It's good in a pinch, it's what I'm currently doing till my fibre cable comes in.
Do you have the Syncwire cables or the Ruipro?

I'll try that setting on the console to see if it makes a difference.

I have 3 sources (Xbox One X, PS4 Pro and Apple TV 4k) running into an HDMI switch. I was using 6' Amazon cables though as mentioned I have been testing 3' cables. I then run a 15' Twisted Veins cable to either the HT3550 or to another HDMI switch, this one splits the signal which I then run one cable to the HT3550 and the other to an LG desktop monitor. After switching to the 3' cables, things seemed to be worse in both setups (15' cable to the HT3550 or first to the 1:2 switch). In theory all of the cables are HDMI 2.0b compatible. I have some Syncwire cables showing up today, but they're 4.9 feet. They have a 6.5 feet version that sounds like it might be a better length.
post #5176 of 5319 Old 12-02-2019, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Do you have the Syncwire cables or the Ruipro?

I'll try that setting on the console to see if it makes a difference.

I have 3 sources (Xbox One X, PS4 Pro and Apple TV 4k) running into an HDMI switch. I was using 6' Amazon cables though as mentioned I have been testing 3' cables. I then run a 15' Twisted Veins cable to either the HT3550 or to another HDMI switch, this one splits the signal which I then run one cable to the HT3550 and the other to an LG desktop monitor. After switching to the 3' cables, things seemed to be worse in both setups (15' cable to the HT3550 or first to the 1:2 switch). In theory all of the cables are HDMI 2.0b compatible. I have some Syncwire cables showing up today, but they're 4.9 feet. They have a 6.5 feet version that sounds like it might be a better length.
Currently I have neither cables, I ordered the Ruipro and the Monoprice fibre. Whichever works better stays, I'll return the other one.

I'm no expert, but I suspect that all those HDMI switches might be playing a bit of havoc with your setup. If you're splitting the signal is likely the HDCP might be having issues, which is why you might get those white flashes. I'm not positive but if I were you I would test the cables going directly into the projector, no HDMI switches in between, and determine if they each work without the switch. If they do, test them with each switch to see where the issue is. Then at least you'll know if it's the cables or the switches causing the issues. But I would also say that it's pretty likely 2160/60 signals do not like being split. But again, just guessing on that one.
sage11x likes this.
post #5177 of 5319 Old 12-02-2019, 06:49 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 4
I just received a brand new HT3550, made in Aug 2019 running firmware 1.0.2.
The feared split screen appears sporadically for just a second when switching between modes but so far nothing permanent.
The only issue I have is the internal media player. All of of my pen drives are not recognised (fat, exfat, mac os journaled).

While I wait for my new 4k player to arrive I'm stuck with 1080p movies on my old player.
Surprisingly 1080p movies look better when enabling silent mode which I believe turns off pixel shifting.
I thought pixel shifting would improve image quality for all resolutions. Don't know, should it?

Brightness seems very low in general for all my 1080p material, even with extremely low ambient light.
I hooked up my 4k playstation for comparison and games seemed much brighter than movies.

So I wonder is brightness going to improve significantly with 4k HDR content?
Is there some specific format the media player requires?
post #5178 of 5319 Old 12-02-2019, 07:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkpink View Post

The feared split screen appears sporadically for just a second when switching between modes but so far nothing permanent.

The only issue I have is the internal media player. All of of my pen drives are not recognised (fat, exfat, mac os journaled).

While I wait for my new 4k player to arrive I'm stuck with 1080p movies on my old player.

Surprisingly 1080p movies look better when enabling silent mode which I believe turns off pixel shifting.

I thought pixel shifting would improve image quality for all resolutions. Don't know, should it?

Brightness seems very low in general for all my 1080p material, even with extremely low ambient light.

I hooked up my 4k playstation for comparison and games seemed much brighter than movies.

Hmm, 1080p content especially blu rays look amazing to me. Oblivion and Tron Legacy come to mind. I think I have the 4k pixel enhancement on 8, smarteco lamp, cinema pic mode and bc on. All other settings pretty much out of the box.
sage11x likes this.
post #5179 of 5319 Old 12-02-2019, 07:20 PM

Liked: 4
Quote:
4k pixel enhancement on 8, smarteco lamp, cinema pic mode and bc on. All other settings pretty much out of the box.
will try higher 4k pixel enhancement levels but why use smarteco? dynamic iris seems more effective, or not?
post #5180 of 5319 Old 12-02-2019, 07:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
will try higher 4k pixel enhancement levels but why use smarteco? dynamic iris seems more effective, or not?
Just trying to save some lamp life. I run economic on hdr mode as well. (But run the iris on high)
All personal preference I guess.
post #5181 of 5319 Old 12-03-2019, 05:40 AM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:

That not my experience, when I put silence on the image is less detailed (I take it as normal as it is not scaling to 4k and the internal scaler is good), I tried it to reduce the noise but ended up not using silence mode, the loss whas significant, I am quite close to my 100" screen, that's maybe the reason I see it better when scalated to 4k, before with my 1085st I ended using the infamous Darbee 5000 after trying several filters in the madvr pc I suppose due to the same, too close to the screen, but it is something I have to live with unless I move to another house.
post #5182 of 5319 Old 12-03-2019, 09:43 AM

So I've come across another odd glitch on my soon to be replaced glitchy 3550 unit... And I'm curious whether this is a glitch or if others see this. So if I put the unit into smart eco mode I get digital banding on any bright light sources, like very noticeable very bad looking digital banding. Is that a normal thing for that light mode? Because my old 3050 had no visual hiccups whatsoever while in that mode. I feel like it's gotta be another glitch, I can't imagine this is the way smart eco should look. It's almost as if it can't handle images over a certain luminance when in smart eco.
post #5183 of 5319 Old 12-03-2019, 09:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

This can be subjective but in my opinion, HD content looks MUCH better on the HT3550 upconverted to 4K. It could be in your settings. Do you have the wide color filter engaged? Have you adjusted any other setting?

Consider yourself lucky that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn't been good to you so far, which given your present circumstances seems to be more likely, consider yourself lucky that it won't be troubling you much longer...

post #5184 of 5319 Old 12-03-2019, 09:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
So I've come across another odd glitch on my soon to be replaced glitchy 3550 unit... And I'm curious whether this is a glitch or if others see this. So if I put the unit into smart eco mode I get digital banding on any bright light sources, like very noticeable very bad looking digital banding. Is that a normal thing for that light mode? Because my old 3050 had no visual hiccups whatsoever while in that mode. I feel like it's gotta be another glitch, I can't imagine this is the way smart eco should look. It's almost as if it can't handle images over a certain luminance when in smart eco.

Yes, that’s an error. Contact BenQ and tell them what you’re experiencing. It’s a known issue.

post #5185 of 5319 Old 12-03-2019, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage11x View Post
Quote:

Yes, that’️s an error. Contact BenQ and tell them what you’️re experiencing. It’️s a known issue.
My god, I literally think this unit I have is experiencing every single glitch that is currently known on this model. It's astonishing... Maybe my unit is like... the sin eater, it will collect every single glitch available so that all of yours will work correctly.
sage11x likes this.
post #5186 of 5319 Old 12-03-2019, 12:51 PM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Thanks mate, they were great with my last unit. They ended up upgrading me to a 3050 because of how many issues I had with the 2050. I actually came across a firmware issue that locked users out of the color saturation menu and that was finally the last straw, just asked them to upgrade me to the 3050 and they agreed. Had no issues with it for 4 years. Except for dust in the lens, but that's not uncommon for projectors in this price range.

So two interesting things I noticed after this firmware upgrade to dodgy, pulled, EU 2700 firmware 1.0.4.-

One is that it appears the dynamic iris was somewhat fixed with either update 3 or 4 because it's MUCH less choppy and flash prone than prior to the update. That makes me happy because on low it's almost unnoticeable now. Even on high it's certainly better than before but I think low will be the setting of choice if I can get my hands on a properly functioning unit.

Second thing is that both Normal and Warm picture settings are identical. No differences in image between the two. Now maybe that's my screwed up unit, maybe that's the screwed up firmware, or maybe it's always been like that, I don't know but they are completely identical on my unit.
Quote:
My god, I literally think this unit I have is experiencing every single glitch that is currently known on this model. It's astonishing... Maybe my unit is like... the sin eater, it will collect every single glitch available so that all of yours will work correctly.
I just got a HT3550 yesterday and I noticed greenish tint in the image and the menu is pinkish. I tested Aquaman and after few minutes (colors are worse) the projector lamp is turned off. I have to shut it down and start again. I am using monoprice 4k cables and monster 4 year old gold cables (18 gbps). I will test a usb mp4 hdr file and see if it fixes so I can eliminate the cable issues. Mine came with 1.03. I may have to send this and get another one I guess. I upgraded from W1070. I tested Disney + streaming 4k hdr and it just stopped and returned to the menu. before that I heard few clicks. Seems like those with 1.01 firmware in amazon has given great reviews. Not sure if this is software or hardware related.

-----
Onkyo TX-NR616 with Mirage OS3 7.1 / Sony 55HX800
Pioneer SC-95 | Polk In-wall | SVS PB-2000 | Sony UBP-X800 | Benq HT3550
Pioneer BDP-140 | Marantz UD5005
-----
post #5187 of 5319 Old 12-03-2019, 01:52 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:

Yeah I have also noticed it, and my projector is mostly free of glitches (after 2 exchanges right after release), but I don't care much about this specific one because I prefer just Eco to keep the fan quieter.

In any case, I researched it a bit and found similar mentions to that problem in previous models also, so I assumed was something very common. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
post #5188 of 5319 Old 12-03-2019, 01:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam298 View Post
I just got a HT3550 yesterday and I noticed greenish tint in the image and the menu is pinkish. I tested Aquaman and after few minutes (colors are worse) the projector lamp is turned off. I have to shut it down and start again. I am using monoprice 4k cables and monster 4 year old gold cables (18 gbps). I will test a usb mp4 hdr file and see if it fixes so I can eliminate the cable issues. Mine came with 1.03. I may have to send this and get another one I guess. I upgraded from W1070. I tested Disney + streaming 4k hdr and it just stopped and returned to the menu. before that I heard few clicks. Seems like those with 1.01 firmware in amazon has given great reviews. Not sure if this is software or hardware related.

Sorry you’re having issues.

Hearing clicks with the Ht3550 is nothing to be alarmed about. Anytime you engage/disengage the wide color feature (or switch back and forth to modes that has it on by default— D Cimema) you will hear the filter snap into place. The dynamic iris will also make a very low clicking/tapping noise when it is working.

Bad color is, obviously, an issue. One thing I DO recommend when connecting the HT3550 or operating shortly after performing the update is to reset both your projector and source to factory defaults. A mismatch in HDR setting can cause some color issues.
sam298 and ng4ever like this.

post #5189 of 5319 Old 12-03-2019, 02:54 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Liked: 112
Quote:
I have seen that too. One reason besides the extra noise I don't use Smarteco. Pretty much Eco only with Iris in off, low, or medium depending on how much iris flashing I see in whatever I'm watching.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
post #5190 of 5319 Old 12-04-2019, 02:27 AM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by msankadi View Post
Can wcg and the dynamic iris both be switched on at the same time?
Yes, it is, I think is the default setting, what is not possible (or, at least, wasn't) is Dynamic iris and SmartEco.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page