THE Epson 5050UB/6050UB Thread - Page 38 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 630Likes

post #1111 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 02:29 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylarlove1999 View Post
The big con is .... not enough hours in the day for rewatching all my 4K movies LOL.
Nice! Btw, in what color mode do you watch movies? I've read people complain the projector doesn't automatically switch to dedicated SDR/HDR color modes. For example, if you calibrated 2 modes for SDR and HDR, you would have to switch them manually for respective SDR / HDR content. Do you have this problem?
CallingMrBenzo likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1112 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 03:11 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtemF View Post
Quote:
The big con is .... not enough hours in the day for rewatching all my 4K movies LOL.
Nice! Btw, in what color mode do you watch movies? I've read people complain the projector doesn't automatically switch to dedicated SDR/HDR color modes. For example, if you calibrated 2 modes for SDR and HDR, you would have to switch them manually for respective SDR / HDR content. Do you have this problem?
I watch in Bright Cinema for HDR and Digital Cinema for SDR. It is a bit annoying that the 5050/6050 doesn't switch to your preferred color mode when the projector recognizes HDR/SDR signal. When I attended the 6050 event in NYC I did mention this annoyance to the Epson engineers.
ArtemF likes this.
post #1113 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 04:44 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
Liked: 290
Quote:
I watch in Bright Cinema for HDR and Digital Cinema for SDR. It is a bit annoying that the 5050/6050 doesn't switch to your preferred color mode when the projector recognizes HDR/SDR signal. When I attended the 6050 event in NYC I did mention this annoyance to the Epson engineers.
Digital cinema engages the filter which isn’t technically the right mode for SDR content, Natural is the best for this.
Alaric and dimi123 like this.

Epson EH-TW9400 - QualGear Fixed Frame 100” - IPL Acoustics M1TLs & IPL Acoustics AVC Pro Centre, Four KEF surrounds & 2 Sub boxes (10” Sub + 10” Radiator)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1114 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 06:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Quoted: 1955 Post(s)
Liked: 2632
The information pertaining to firmware updates/upgrades can always be found at Epson’s projector support website. Look for your particular model and click on USB for “how to.”

https://epson.com/Support/wa00805

Epson: 5040UB | Elite: 115" Fixed Frame CinemaScope (2.35:1) | Onkyo: TX-RZ920 + M-5010 (7.2.4) | Klipsch: RF-7 II's, RC-64 II, RS-62 II, RB-61 II MICCA: M-8C (Atmos) x 6 | SVS: PB16-Ultra x 2 | Philips: BDP7501, Panasonic: DMP UB900, Oppo: UDP-203
post #1115 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 07:08 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Would this be something that can be implemented through a firmware update?

I love the “it just works” approach and not having to constantly monitor everything to make sure I’m getting the best out of everything I purchased.
old corps and JonfromCB like this.
post #1116 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 10:07 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Contemplating on upgrading from 5040

I'm currently using the 5040 and thinking about upgrading to 5050. I tried to follow the various discussions in this thread regarding this question but would be really thankful if anyone is willing to shed some more light.

I'm trying to figure out if an upgrade is worthwhile specifically for my use case. It looks like for picture quality an upgrade may have a marginal effect for those who spent time calibrating the 5040 and added a device like the Panasonic for HDR tone mapping.

However, I did not not spend much time tuning the 5040 so basically using the stock settings. I'm also only using Apple TV so I do not have a device that does better HDR tone mapping. I'm wondering if I would see a significant improvement in picture quality, watching mostly streaming services such as Netflix and Amazon prime with 4K/HDR movies/shows. As I understand that the 5050 seems to handle HDR with stock settings much better than 5040. I'll also add that my room is not light controlled so there is some ambient light and some windows with glass that bounce light. I'm wondering if that alone would make the differences between the 5050 & 5040 unnoticeable.

Thanks.
post #1117 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 10:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by a7ypical View Post
I'm currently using the 5040 and thinking about upgrading to 5050. I tried to follow the various discussions in this thread regarding this question but would be really thankful if anyone is willing to shed some more light.

Thanks.
Waste of money in my opinion unless you have lots of money to burn
gene4ht likes this.
post #1118 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 10:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
Liked: 220
How much of an upgrade would this be over my Panasonic AE7000U, minus the HDR. I am debating on an interim 4K until their is a true 4K for under $5K. My Panasonic uses double refraction and from what I can find on the internet, that's what the pixel shifting is on these Espons. I looked at a JVC 790 and Sony 285 a while back and I can see the difference in sharpness. So my basic question is would this faux 4K be and sharper than my double refraction Panny?

Thanks,

Lowell

The MarvelAtmos Home Theater: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...e-theater.html
post #1119 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 12:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

I'm trying to figure out if an upgrade is worthwhile specifically for my use case. It looks like for picture quality an upgrade may have a marginal effect for those who spent time calibrating the 5040 and added a device like the Panasonic for HDR tone mapping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drhankz View Post
This is strictly a "subjective" and budget related question....

(1) From a financial perspective, upgrading typically means/costs about $1500...most of us would put this to better use upgrading other areas of our hobby....ATMOS, speakers, subs, acoustic panels, etc.
(2) From a PQ perspective (primarily HDR) performance...maybe 10-20% improvement that would be noticeable by AVS'ers like ourselves and meaningless to 99% of others (family/friends).
(3) As previously mentioned, folks who are calling this a "night and day" difference are undoubtedly defending their purchase decision. If this were actually the case, 90% of us would be upgrading w/o question/hesitation.
(4) Those with unlimited discretionary $$$ will upgrade...just because they want to and easily can.
(5) As you’ve indicated for your use case and likely most others, the 5050’s improvements over the 5040 are acknowledged but likely deemed “marginal” overall. Whether the upgrade is worthy of $1500 or more is a question only you can answer.

In any case, if one needs to resolve the "itch," I would recommend ordering a 5050 from a retailer/dealer with favorable return policies (i.e. Crutchfield) to see if it's worth it for you. Remember also, iterations beyond the 5050 in a year or two will obviously address HDR even better but also be HDMI 2.1 capable....not so with the current 5050. This is IMO only as your YMMV.
dimi123 likes this.

Epson: 5040UB | Elite: 115" Fixed Frame CinemaScope (2.35:1) | Onkyo: TX-RZ920 + M-5010 (7.2.4) | Klipsch: RF-7 II's, RC-64 II, RS-62 II, RB-61 II MICCA: M-8C (Atmos) x 6 | SVS: PB16-Ultra x 2 | Philips: BDP7501, Panasonic: DMP UB900, Oppo: UDP-203

Last edited by gene4ht; 05-18-2019 at 06:33 PM.
post #1120 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 12:24 PM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Deciding between the Sony 295 and the new Epson 5050. We know the Sony is true 4k so it definitely wins out on overall picture but I have a couple other questions.

I have a bright room we watch TV during the day and even have low level lights on at night. I have a black diamond 115" 1.2 gain screen already w/ an older Epson projector (4yrs old).

My biggest concerns:
- I have a throw distance of 22 feet set with the project currently cut out in the ceiling soffit in the back of the room.
- I want a bright projector since I watch a lot of TV with lights on or during the day. Our Current Epson 6030 that is 4-5 yrs old still does the job well even on it's 2nd bulb. How does the Sony do watching sports and with the lights on in a fairly bright room?
- The box in the ceiling soffit was built custom for our current projector but with the new projectors much bigger now I think I would only have 1-2 inches above the projector and on each side. Will that be an issue w/ ventilation - there is an open space behind it but should I drill holes into the side wall inside the box where the projector sits to help w/ ventilation?
- Best 4k HDMI cable I should use for this new projector? Only need 15-20 feet. Also, thoughts on new 4k receiver?
- Would love to hear someone who has gone from an Epson to a Sony.

Thanks so much
post #1121 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 01:30 PM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUman View Post
Deciding between the Sony 295 and the new Epson 5050. We know the Sony is true 4k so it definitely wins out on overall picture but I have a couple other questions.

I have a bright room we watch TV during the day and even have low level lights on at night. I have a black diamond 115" 1.2 gain screen already w/ an older Epson projector (4yrs old).

My biggest concerns:
- I have a throw distance of 22 feet set with the project currently cut out in the ceiling soffit in the back of the room.
- I want a bright projector since I watch a lot of TV with lights on or during the day. Our Current Epson 6030 that is 4-5 yrs old still does the job well even on it's 2nd bulb. How does the Sony do watching sports and with the lights on in a fairly bright room?
- The box in the ceiling soffit was built custom for our current projector but with the new projectors much bigger now I think I would only have 1-2 inches above the projector and on each side. Will that be an issue w/ ventilation - there is an open space behind it but should I drill holes into the side wall inside the box where the projector sits to help w/ ventilation?
- Best 4k HDMI cable I should use for this new projector? Only need 15-20 feet. Also, thoughts on new 4k receiver?

Thanks so much
Definitely go with the Epson. It's unlikely the Sony will be bright enough for you.

I have a Sony HW45ES (which is rated 20% brighter than the HW295ES) and attended the Epson 6050UB demo. I have a .9 gain 100" diagonal screen, which comes out to roughly the same brightness per lumen as a 115" 1.2 gain screen. I would not be happy with my Sony in a bright room, so I would not recommend the 295ES in one.
Alaric and Luminated67 like this.
post #1122 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 02:03 PM

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 103
Quote:

My biggest concerns:

Thanks so much
Asking for advice about the Sony 4k on an Epson thread seems a little strange!
The Sony being true 4k is certainly a touch sharper, though depending on how close you sit, how much you will notice that is another matter!
The Epson has it comfortably beat on pretty much everything else including flexibility of placement so I'd check that the Sony will actually do what you need it to.
As for brightness, HDR, calibrated colour and indeed price then the Epson wins all day long, even it's bigger brother struggles!

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
Luminated67 likes this.

Sound - Marantz SR6011 (pre/atmos), Yamaha Z9, Mirage Om-6's, Om-C2's, 6x Om-R2's, 4x Nanosat (atmos), Dual Paradigim Servo 15's
Additional - MiniDSP : DDRC-88a, 2x4HD
Source -Panasonic DP-UB420, Toshiba HD-XE1, Sony SCD-XE620
Vision - Epson TW9400, eecolour Lut Box, 120" Spitfire Acoustically Transparent Screen
post #1123 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminated67 View Post
Quote:
Digital cinema engages the filter which isn’t technically the right mode for SDR content, Natural is the best for this.
Thank you Luminated67. I was under the impression that the color filter would only engage in Digital Cinema if an HDR signal was detected. Is that not true? Thanks for anyone providing insight.
post #1124 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks.
Just curious how you formed your opinion? No disrespect intended but unless you have spent time with the 5040 and 5050 I am not sure what you have based your rather strong opinion on. Could you please elaborate?
post #1125 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drober30 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Would this be something that can be implemented through a firmware update?

I love the “it just works” approach and not having to constantly monitor everything to make sure I’m getting the best out of everything I purchased.
Honestly was not really impressed with the response from Epson about syncing the incoming HDR/SDR signal with a preferred picture mode. It didn't seem like it was big deal to them. Not sure if it could be upgraded with firmware . I try to make my theater easy for my wife and other house guests to operate if I am not around. The auto sync with HDR/SDR signal and preferred picture mode would be a big help.
ArtemF likes this.
post #1126 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowellG View Post
How much of an upgrade would this be over my Panasonic AE7000U, minus the HDR. I am debating on an interim 4K until their is a true 4K for under $5K. My Panasonic uses double refraction and from what I can find on the internet, that's what the pixel shifting is on these Espons. I looked at a JVC 790 and Sony 285 a while back and I can see the difference in sharpness. So my basic question is would this faux 4K be and sharper than my double refraction Panny?

Thanks,
Many stores have at least a 30 day return policy. Just make sure there is not a restocking fee. I could try to convince you why you should see a difference but it is your own eyes that need to convince your brain. If you are following this thread you will see actual owners like myself who are blown away by the image quality of the 5050 and 6050. A few who upgraded from the 5040 paired with panny 820 and aren't quite as impressed and then people who don't own either the 5040 or 5050 who just like to look at specs and give their opinion.
post #1127 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 06:50 PM

Quote:

My biggest concerns:

Thanks so much
You should find a dealer who has both projectors and see which one you prefer. I wouldn't assume the Sony throws a better picture just because it is native 4k. Make sure you view them both at your preferred seating distance and try to take note how far the projectors are from the screen. I would think with the projector being set back 22ft you would want all the lumens you can get IMHO.
post #1128 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 06:53 PM

Liked: 31
Quote:
This one's easy: a few on here who have upgraded from the 5040 say it definitely was worthwhile. The legion of 5040 owners on here who haven't say no. Only you can decide if it's worthwhile and so the suggestion of trying it out at a return friendly seller really is the only way you can know for sure either way. There are other benefits besides picture quality to weigh - no (known) power supply risk, it will probably be more "compatibility friendly" with various devices, come to mind.

Last edited by rbk123; 05-18-2019 at 06:57 PM.
post #1129 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gene4ht View Post
Quote:

Quote:
This is strictly a "subjective" and budget related question....

(1) From a financial perspective, upgrading typically means/costs about $1500...most of us would put this to better use upgrading other areas of our hobby....ATMOS, speakers, subs, acoustic panels, etc.
(2) From a PQ perspective (primarily HDR) performance...maybe 10-20% improvement that would be noticeable by AVS'ers like ourselves and meaningless to 99% of others (family/friends).
(3) As previously mentioned, folks who are calling this a "night and day" difference are undoubtedly defending their purchase decision. If this were actually the case, 90% of us would be upgrading w/o question/hesitation.

(5) As you’ve indicated for your use case and likely most others, the 5050’s improvements over the 5040 are acknowledged but likely deemed “marginal” overall. Whether the upgrade is worthy of $1500 or more is a question only you can answer.

In any case, if one needs to resolve the "itch," I would recommend ordering a 5050 from a retailer/dealer with favorable return policies (i.e. Crutchfield) to see if it's worth it for you. Remember also, iterations beyond the 5050 in a year or two will obviously address HDR even better but also be HDMI 2.1 capable....not so with the current 5050. This is IMO only as your YMMV.
As you’ve indicated for your use case and likely most others, the 5050’s improvements over the 5040 are acknowledged but likely deemed “marginal” overall. Whether the upgrade is worthy of $1500 or more is a question only you can answer.

So the Epson 5040 and 5050 had MSRP of $2999. Obviously you might be able to find a refurbished 5040 with a limited or no warranty for around $1799 at this point. So still not a $1500 difference in today's dollars. Add another $200 to the 5040 price for a non Epson backed warranty and you are back up to $1999 for the 5040 that was introduced in 2016. So let's say you upgrade in another year or two from the 5040 to maybe a true 4k projector. How much do you think your $2000 5040 is worth two years from now when you go to sell your 2016 projector? Let's now buy the 2019 5050 for $3k and do the same upgrade two years from now. Fairly certain that 5050 holds it value way better than the refurb 5040 and you get an an Epson warranty for the next two years with your 5050 purchase. You have two great years of enjoying the great picture quality of the 5050. Not trying to justify my upgrade of my 5040 to a 5050 to my now 6050. I didn't pay a dime for upgrading. Had some issues with Epson and they really took care of me. I do believe the 5050/6050 offers a superior viewing experience to the 5040 in HDR/SDR IMHO. I do agree that anyone considering upgrading should not trust anyone else's opinion. They should do some viewing in their own theater for themselves.
gene4ht likes this.
post #1130 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 07:52 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
Liked: 290
Quote:
Thank you Luminated67. I was under the impression that the color filter would only engage in Digital Cinema if an HDR signal was detected. Is that not true? Thanks for anyone providing insight.
Pretty sure it engages regardless of whether it’s been sent an SDR or HDR signal, best way to find out is to switch between Natural and Digital Cinema, if you hear motors moving something when you switch between these two modes then what you are hearing is the filter moving.

Epson EH-TW9400 - QualGear Fixed Frame 100” - IPL Acoustics M1TLs & IPL Acoustics AVC Pro Centre, Four KEF surrounds & 2 Sub boxes (10” Sub + 10” Radiator)
post #1131 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminated67 View Post
Quote:
Pretty sure it engages regardless of whether it’s been sent an SDR or HDR signal, best way to find out is to switch between Natural and Digital Cinema, if you hear motors moving something when you switch between these two modes then what you are hearing is the filter moving.
I will try that. It makes sense. Definitely possible my understanding was wrong. Thank you.
post #1132 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 08:02 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Liked: 120
Not sure if this has been talked about before but I was playing around the focus. If you get right up on the screen, put your reading glasses on if needed and get a feel for the remote and the steps the gears travel through to get the image nice and sharp. It's been discussed many times that LCD has a rather pronounced pixel gap, that is true. However I noticed something the other night when trying to get the 'exact spot' the focus needed to be in that if you can get the focus to go 1 step back after finding the focus point that pronounces the pixel gap the most, it more or less reduces the pixel gap by.. I don't know.. but at least 30%. What I found was zero difference in the sharpness of the image at normal seating position but I did notice the screen door wasn't as noticeable as finding that spot on the focus makes it thinner but not less focused to my eyes. I wonder if this is Epson's 'preferred spot' but there's no way to tell without a 1 to 50 or 1 to 100 gauge to know where it's focus is sitting.

Came across this by accident. It really makes this projector even better again and I'm 1 x image width seating distance so very close by most standards. Will try and take photos.
post #1133 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 08:11 PM

Liked: 0
Quote:
You should find a dealer who has both projectors and see which one you prefer. I wouldn't assume the Sony throws a better picture just because it is native 4k. Make sure you view them both at your preferred seating distance and try to take note how far the projectors are from the screen. I would think with the projector being set back 22ft you would want all the lumens you can get IMHO.
I was able to go to a store today and they had a 6040 and a Sony 295 next to each other hooked up to the same movie so they would just cover the other projector to compare in different scenes. I know the new 5050 is even better than the 6040 so I was surprised at how much brighter the Epson was vs the Sony. We even made sure the settings were similar (Cinema vs Cinema & Dynamic vs dynamic) to get a good comparison. We were watching a dark movie w/ nighttime scenes. I was surprised at how much darker the Sony was, didn't like it. I then went to another store here in Dallas which supposedly sells the most Sony projectors of anyone in Dallas and the hookup they had w/ Avengers on looked really nice even w/ a few dim lights on.

If I had only seen the store w/ the Sony on w/ Avengers I might have gone w/ the Sony but after seeing the older Epson 6040 side by side watching the same movie w/ the Sony I'm definitely going w/ the Epson. I sit 12 feet back and we were standing at that distance watching both projectors and I couldn't tell a difference in picture quality.

Thanks for feedback.

Would love to know if people calibrated their new 5050 or just left it in a specific mode out of the box?
post #1134 of 1883 Old 05-18-2019, 08:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
As you’ve indicated for your use case and likely most others, the 5050’s improvements over the 5040 are acknowledged but likely deemed “marginal” overall. Whether the upgrade is worthy of $1500 or more is a question only you can answer.

So the Epson 5040 and 5050 had MSRP of $2999. Obviously you might be able to find a refurbished 5040 with a limited or no warranty for around $1799 at this point. So still not a $1500 difference in today's dollars. Add another $200 to the 5040 price for a non Epson backed warranty and you are back up to $1999 for the 5040 that was introduced in 2016. So let's say you upgrade in another year or two from the 5040 to maybe a true 4k projector. How much do you think your $2000 5040 is worth two years from now when you go to sell your 2016 projector? Let's now buy the 2019 5050 for $3k and do the same upgrade two years from now. Fairly certain that 5050 holds it value way better than the refurb 5040 and you get an an Epson warranty for the next two years with your 5050 purchase. You have two great years of enjoying the great picture quality of the 5050. Not trying to justify my upgrade of my 5040 to a 5050 to my now 6050. I didn't pay a dime for upgrading. Had some issues with Epson and they really took care of me. I do believe the 5050/6050 offers a superior viewing experience to the 5040 in HDR/SDR IMHO. I do agree that anyone considering upgrading should not trust anyone else's opinion. They should do some viewing in their own theater for themselves.
Your points are certainly valid. And there’s no doubt the improvements found in the 5050 are desirable. I think most of us would elect to upgrade from the 5040 to the 5050 given a favorable financial scenario. And I’m in agreement...each of us must make the decision based on our own first hand viewing experience and set of circumstances.
Nexgen76 likes this.

post #1135 of 1883 Old 05-19-2019, 06:17 AM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 31
While I love my 5050 and didn't own a 5040, I'm not sure I would upgrade to the 50 from the 40. I was coming from an older projector so the improvements over that projector are huge for me. That said, I could see room for a bit more sharpness from a true 4k projector. Prices are going to continue to drop so maybe wait for Epson to do a true 4k projector or wait for 4k projectors to come down in price overall. It's a lot of money to drop on a projector. If you are happy with a 5040, continue to be happy with it.
post #1136 of 1883 Old 05-19-2019, 07:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 29
FYI, the Epson is part of the Best Buy Magnolia Videofest which starts today.

Grady
<<plain fan>>
post #1137 of 1883 Old 05-19-2019, 07:12 AM

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
Liked: 556
Quote:
Originally Posted by plain fan View Post
FYI, the Epson is part of the Best Buy Magnolia Videofest which starts today.

What is this video fest. I couldn’t find any information on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marantz 7011- Panasonic UB-820- Xbox One X - Epson HC 5050UB - Elite Screen's 2:35:1 AT 115' - PSA MTM 110's L/C/R - Mixed Surrounds - SVS Elevations Atmos X2 - PSA S3601 and S3611 ( Dual PSA VT36 Neo's pre ordered) *MiniDSP HD* Took the Red Pill BEQ
post #1138 of 1883 Old 05-19-2019, 07:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 29
post #1139 of 1883 Old 05-19-2019, 07:26 AM

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
Liked: 556
Quote:
Originally Posted by plain fan View Post

Thanks but again there is no real information. You have to fill out a consultation form. I thought you may have known some details

Marantz 7011- Panasonic UB-820- Xbox One X - Epson HC 5050UB - Elite Screen's 2:35:1 AT 115' - PSA MTM 110's L/C/R - Mixed Surrounds - SVS Elevations Atmos X2 - PSA S3601 and S3611 ( Dual PSA VT36 Neo's pre ordered) *MiniDSP HD* Took the Red Pill BEQ
post #1140 of 1883 Old 05-19-2019, 07:43 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallingMrBenzo View Post
Thanks but again there is no real information. You have to fill out a consultation form. I thought you may have known some details

Possibly the 5050 for $2799...other than that, it appears to be a marketing effort to drum up new business for their consulting and HT bundles/packages.
CallingMrBenzo likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
5050 , Epson , frame interpolation , motion smoothing

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page