THE Epson 5050UB/6050UB Thread - Page 45 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1283Likes

post #1321 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 07:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
Liked: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahil0909 View Post
Hey, thank you so much for taking your time to give me this very kind reply with all the answers i was hoping for!

i've been good as well thank you.

This answer really helps me out alot with my decision, since to be honest im looking for the best value projector for my needs, and after your answer, as for my personal situation i think i've pretty much decided on the 4010 series over the 5050 as FOR ME it and my situation i find it isn't worth it. Only problem now is, i'm now trying to find good reasons why the 4010 is worth the extra money over the 4000! (Digging as deep as possible to get best value!) Because the only main feature i see upgraded apart from the small 200 lumens and little contrast bump, is the better hdr tone mapping.

Since the hdr tone mapping on the 4000 is probably the same as the 5040, just as the tone mapping for 4010 is same as 5050, do you find that the improved hdr on the 5050 is much better/watchable for movies than the 5040?

Since i heard that the updates with the older models improved their hdr, and also i see that there are alot of hdr settings which those with the older models seem to like and feel it improves the hdr. Is the hdr on the new models still much better and much more of a step up, for movies?

Thank you once again.
You're welcome! Always glad to help a fellow AV enthusiast.

When I had the 5040 I was not impressed with the HDR tone mapping (or lack thereof) that came with it. I have a Panasonic 4k player that was very good at handling increasing the HDR brightness without overexposing the overall picture. With the new 5050 the tone mapping is very similar to the Panasonic method. I believe the new tone mapping on the 5050 has 15 or 16 points to choose from. 16 being the most dim and 1 being the brightest. Where the 5040 failed is that there was only 5 different HDR adjustments to choose from. What does that mean? From my eyes, it seemed that anytime you jumped from one hdr setting to the next on the 5040, there was this massive increase or decrease in brightness. Nothing was subtle about it.

The best comparison I can make is sort of like seasoning your food. With the 5050, you can season ever so slightly until you find just the right taste. With the 5040 it's either way too much seasoning or not enough. There wasn't enough level of control. Not to mention, the way the HDR tone mapping looks picture quality wise is much better than the 5040. I feel like the 5040 just overly increased contrast and didn't truly add brightness which made the picture look very blown out. I hated it. There was no real good balance. The 5050 gives you just that. So in that department, the 5050 far exceeds the 5040.

My opinion and my eyes see a better HDR picture when it comes to movies. I no longer use the tone mapping of the Panasonic because the Epson tone mapping is implemented so well. I just wish games took better advantage with HDR like movies do.

Hope this helps!!! I'm here for any other questions or advice you might have my friend. Take care

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
misterg51 and ArtemF like this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1322 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 08:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Liked: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbk123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirch21 View Post
Hello everyone. Just got my 5050ub in and cant get an image to show. I have my Denon x3400h connected with a 30ft fiber HDMI cable directly to HDMI port 1 on the projector. The Epson projects "No Signal". When I plug and unplug the HDMI cable the screen goes all black for a few seconds then just revertS to "No Signal" again, so its at least detecting the connection to some extent. I plugged a mini cable box directly to the projector with a different shorter HDMI cable and it worked just fine. So I am down to either it being the cable, or some setting thats not enabling handshaking between my receiver and the projector. Any ideas? I cant get another fiber HDMI cable locally, but i might try a high speed 25 foot HDMI cable from target/walmart tomorrow. Thanks!
The cables are 1 direction only so you may have the wrong end in the source and the wrong end in the display.
Just to clarify active HDMI cables are directional so you have to make sure you have the source end plugged in at the source and display plugged in at your display in this case your projector but not all HDMI cables are directional ie active HDMI cable. If you have a directional / active HDMI cable each end should be clearly marked source and display.
post #1323 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 08:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JewDaddy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahil0909 View Post
Hey, thank you so much for taking your time to give me this very kind reply with all the answers i was hoping for!

i've been good as well thank you.

This answer really helps me out alot with my decision, since to be honest im looking for the best value projector for my needs, and after your answer, as for my personal situation i think i've pretty much decided on the 4010 series over the 5050 as FOR ME it and my situation i find it isn't worth it. Only problem now is, i'm now trying to find good reasons why the 4010 is worth the extra money over the 4000! [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/IMG] (Digging as deep as possible to get best value!) Because the only main feature i see upgraded apart from the small 200 lumens and little contrast bump, is the better hdr tone mapping.

Since the hdr tone mapping on the 4000 is probably the same as the 5040, just as the tone mapping for 4010 is same as 5050, do you find that the improved hdr on the 5050 is much better/watchable for movies than the 5040?

Since i heard that the updates with the older models improved their hdr, and also i see that there are alot of hdr settings which those with the older models seem to like and feel it improves the hdr. Is the hdr on the new models still much better and much more of a step up, for movies?

Thank you once again.
You're welcome! Always glad to help a fellow AV enthusiast.

When I had the 5040 I was not impressed with the HDR tone mapping (or lack thereof) that came with it. I have a Panasonic 4k player that was very good at handling increasing the HDR brightness without overexposing the overall picture. With the new 5050 the tone mapping is very similar to the Panasonic method. I believe the new tone mapping on the 5050 has 15 or 16 points to choose from. 16 being the most dim and 1 being the brightest. Where the 5040 failed is that there was only 5 different HDR adjustments to choose from. What does that mean? From my eyes, it seemed that anytime you jumped from one hdr setting to the next on the 5040, there was this massive increase or decrease in brightness. Nothing was subtle about it.

The best comparison I can make is sort of like seasoning your food. With the 5050, you can season ever so slightly until you find just the right taste. With the 5040 it's either way too much seasoning or not enough. There wasn't enough level of control. Not to mention, the way the HDR tone mapping looks picture quality wise is much better than the 5040. I feel like the 5040 just overly increased contrast and didn't truly add brightness which made the picture look very blown out. I hated it. There was no real good balance. The 5050 gives you just that. So in that department, the 5050 far exceeds the 5040.

My opinion and my eyes see a better HDR picture when it comes to movies. I no longer use the tone mapping of the Panasonic because the Epson tone mapping is implemented so well. I just wish games took better advantage with HDR like movies do.

Hope this helps!!! I'm here for any other questions or advice you might have my friend. Take care

JewDaddy did an excellent job of explaining HDR between the 5050 and the 5040 for movie watching. Honestly one of the best and most thorough explanations I've seen on any forum or any review so great work. I would just add that the sharpness level and the resolution is also better on the 5050. Shadow detail and Spectral highlights are also a much higher quality with the Epson 5050ub. And even more so on the 6050.
JewDaddy and misterg51 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1324 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 08:08 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Quote:
Hello everyone. Just got my 5050ub in and cant get an image to show. I have my Denon x3400h connected with a 30ft fiber HDMI cable directly to HDMI port 1 on the projector. The Epson projects "No Signal". When I plug and unplug the HDMI cable the screen goes all black for a few seconds then just revertS to "No Signal" again, so its at least detecting the connection to some extent. I plugged a mini cable box directly to the projector with a different shorter HDMI cable and it worked just fine. So I am down to either it being the cable, or some setting thats not enabling handshaking between my receiver and the projector. Any ideas? I cant get another fiber HDMI cable locally, but i might try a high speed 25 foot HDMI cable from target/walmart tomorrow. Thanks!
The cables are 1 direction only so you may have the wrong end in the source and the wrong end in the display.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylarlove1999 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Just to clarify active HDMI cables are directional so you have to make sure you have the source end plugged in at the source and display plugged in at your display in this case your projector but not all HDMI cables are directional ie active HDMI cable. If you have a directional / active HDMI cable each end should be clearly marked source and display.
Thank you that was the problem! First time hearing about directional hdmi cables.
post #1325 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 08:38 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Correct - active cables only are directional. I am unaware of a passive fiber hdmi cable, however.
post #1326 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 08:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Quote:
Correct - active cables only are directional. I am unaware of a passive fiber hdmi cable, however.
I agree I have not seen a passive fiber optic HDMI cable but just in case there is one LOL I want to make sure I defined what I mean by active and passive. For anybody here who isn't familiar with HDMI cables there are two types. passive cables which can be plugged in to either the source or the display and you should get a picture. active cables also referred to as directional cables require that you plug them into the correctly labeled Source or display.
post #1327 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 09:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
Liked: 178
Quote:
JewDaddy did an excellent job of explaining HDR between the 5050 and the 5040 for movie watching. Honestly one of the best and most thorough explanations I've seen on any forum or any review so great work. I would just add that the sharpness level and the resolution is also better on the 5050. Shadow detail and Spectral highlights are also a much higher quality with the Epson 5050ub. And even more so on the 6050.
Thank you! Glad I was able to contribute something helpful :-)

post #1328 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 10:10 AM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Thank you that was the problem! First time hearing about directional hdmi cables.

Audioquest HDMI have always been directional in "suggested use". More for the audio signal than anything. I have that optical cable in preparation for my Chocolate failing. Never took the end caps off, lol, but will keep it around just in case. $59 insurance policy.

Marantz AV7704 Oppo UDP 205 B&K 200.7 S2 Marantz MM7055 M&K S-150THX 7.2.4 w/350 &100 subs Furman IT-REF 15I XBOX-OneX Apple 4K TV Sony PS4 Samsung 4K 65" Epson 5050UB Apple HomePod (4) Harmony Elite Amazon Alexa Xfinity X1 4K Audioquest wire A-Z (there is a difference) Spectracal CalMAN Home Enthusiast X-rite i1 Photo Pro 2
post #1329 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 10:30 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminated67 View Post
That’s funny because this is the very cable I have connected between my Projector and my Sony AVR and it works perfectly.
That's what the amazon description says... although I haven't actually tried mine through my Yamaha AVR yet.
Which cable do you run connecting your source (player) to AVR? I assume the fiber runs from the AVR to Epson.
I need to find another short fast one for connecting my OPPO to AVR
post #1330 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 10:54 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Your FIOS box will send a signal to your Epson after 20 minutes of inactivity to shut down. You can go into the settings of your FiOS box and disable all inactivity timers to OFF. If the projector is fed from the receiver, you may have a setting in your receiver's HDMI settings to link it directly to the source so that if the source has zero activity it automatically places your Epson to OFF or standby. Unlink or turn off HDMI link so that the projector doesn't time out after 20 minutes.
Your Epson isn't the issue. It's the FiOS or receiver settings.
BillZ likes this.
post #1331 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 11:14 AM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gellert View Post
Your FIOS box will send a signal to your Epson after 20 minutes of inactivity to shut down. You can go into the settings of your FiOS box and disable all inactivity timers to OFF. If the projector is fed from the receiver, you may have a setting in your receiver's HDMI settings to link it directly to the source so that if the source has zero activity it automatically places your Epson to OFF or standby. Unlink or turn off HDMI link so that the projector doesn't time out after 20 minutes.
Going to check all that as soon as I can get home. Thank you for the suggestions.

Just to note: The Fios box remains on (but I do understand what you are saying.)

The exact same set up has been running with multiple projectors with no such issue. Earlier this morning i connected the HDMI feed back to the Sony I just removed, and an older Epson, and no issues at all.

Again, i appreciate the help you have offered and I will post back as soon as I can check.

Bill

My nephew has HDADD. High Definition Attention Deficit Disorder. He can barely pay attention, but when he does, it's unbelievably clear!

Steven Wright
post #1332 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 11:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 726 Post(s)
Liked: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by termite View Post
That's what the amazon description says... although I haven't actually tried mine through my Yamaha AVR yet.
Which cable do you run connecting your source (player) to AVR? I assume the fiber runs from the AVR to Epson.
I need to find another short fast one for connecting my OPPO to AVR
I run Amazon’s own HDMI cable 2M between the BR Player and the AVR.

Epson EH-TW9400 - QualGear Fixed Frame 100” - Sony x700 BRP & Panasonic 420 BRP - Sony 1080 AVR - IPL Acoustics M1TLs & IPL Acoustics AVC Pro Centre, Four KEF surrounds & 2 Sub boxes (10” Sub + 10” Passive Radiator)
post #1333 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 11:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
That is absolutely correct and a great diagnosis on your part. Great work. I honestly love this forum oh just there are so many great wonderful AV enthusiast that are so helpful. I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend.
Alaric likes this.
post #1334 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 12:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 795 Post(s)
Liked: 412
post #1335 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 01:20 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunMunro View Post

Thanks for picking up and posting the link to ProjectorCentral's review. I'm around to answer any questions from the community about the review or the projector.

Rob
CallingMrBenzo likes this.
post #1336 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 01:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

[QUOTE=ProCentral Rob;58097852]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunMunro View Post
Projector Central's review:

https://www.projectorcentral.com/Eps...UBe-Review.htm[/quote

Thanks for picking up and posting the link to ProjectorCentral's review. I'm around to answer any questions from the community about the review or the projector.

Rob
Thanks for the review Rob you guys did a great job on it. Do you think you will be reviewing the 6050?
post #1337 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 01:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 795 Post(s)
Liked: 412
[quote=skylarlove1999;58097952]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProCentral Rob View Post

Thanks for the review Rob you guys did a great job on it. Do you think you will be reviewing the 6050?
And here it is:

https://www.projectorcentral.com/Eps...0UB-Review.htm
post #1338 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 02:06 PM

[quote=skylarlove1999;58097952]
Quote:

Not likely anytime soon. Putting aside the anamorphic lens settings and the lockable ISF modes and the mount and lamp that ship with it, the only performance difference on paper with the 6050 is the extra contrast. It would be nice to compare the two at some point if we get the time and resources; it's about a 16% difference in rating. But I'm not confident you'll see a tremendous difference on screen, and if you do, it'll likely only be on the very darkest and most challenging content. Even in those conditions, I'd guess it's probably splitting hairs. Not like stepping up from a 4010 to the 5050.
post #1339 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 02:25 PM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Smile

[quote=ProCentral Rob;58098058]
Quote:

Not likely anytime soon. Putting aside the anamorphic lens settings and the lockable ISF modes and the mount and lamp that ship with it, the only performance difference on paper with the 6050 is the extra contrast. It would be nice to compare the two at some point if we get the time and resources; it's about a 16% difference in rating. But I'm not confident you'll see a tremendous difference on screen, and if you do, it'll likely only be on the very darkest and most challenging content. Even in those conditions, I'd guess it's probably splitting hairs. Not like stepping up from a 4010 to the 5050.

Talking with Epson Technical Support today, the new guy on weekend duty more or less said the same thing. The difference is in the case color, warranty, Chief mount, and a few lockable settings..... Bob, are you willing to post your calibration settings in a table for color mode BD & UHD to compare to others that have calibrated theirs? I have Spectracal Home but only 4 hours on the bulb. Thanks!

Marantz AV7704 Oppo UDP 205 B&K 200.7 S2 Marantz MM7055 M&K S-150THX 7.2.4 w/350 &100 subs Furman IT-REF 15I XBOX-OneX Apple 4K TV Sony PS4 Samsung 4K 65" Epson 5050UB Apple HomePod (4) Harmony Elite Amazon Alexa Xfinity X1 4K Audioquest wire A-Z (there is a difference) Spectracal CalMAN Home Enthusiast X-rite i1 Photo Pro 2
post #1340 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 02:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

[QUOTE=DunMunro;58097972]
Quote:
Quote:

And here it is:

https://www.projectorcentral.com/Eps...0UB-Review.htm
Thanks Rob😁
post #1341 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 02:53 PM

[quote=misterg51;58098134]
Quote:

Talking with Epson Technical Support today, the new guy on weekend duty more or less said the same thing. The difference is in the case color, warranty, Chief mount, and a few lockable settings..... Bob, are you willing to post your calibration settings in a table for color mode BD & UHD to compare to others that have calibrated theirs? I have Spectracal Home but only 4 hours on the bulb. Thanks!

Sure, I'll try to get them posted up on our site in the next few days as an extra page on the review. I've got to extract them from the projector and type them up.
post #1342 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 03:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 636 Post(s)
Liked: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid$team View Post
To make things even more unclear for myself I have been offered a used 6040 at half the price of a 6050. It's difficult to decide if a 6050 is worth that extra money.
Personally, I'd go for the 6040UB, and allocate money elsewhere in my home theater.

Lumenlab "Community driven video lab".
post #1343 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 03:46 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Does anyone know if the 8 grayscale steps correlate with specific values (10%-90%)? Just trying to figure out how to calibrate those values using Calman (been a self-oriented user of this pgm for awhile with no formal education with it).

Epson HC5050UB | 110" DEA Infinity Edge FF | Marantz NR-1607 | Kodi HTPC | Panasonic DP-UB820 | PS4 Pro
JimK
post #1344 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillZ View Post
As it says... 5050UB shuts off at 20 minutes ONLY when watching Fios cable box

All devices go through a Marantz 7702 and all go out same HDMI output, over a fiber HDMI cable, into HDMI 1 on projector. Have had multiple projectors using exact same setup with no issue.

When watching other sources such as Panny UB820 or NVidia Shield all is good. Once I switch to Fios cable box, projector shuts down at 20 min, as if it was on a timer. 5050UB is days old and no settings changed just yet. I have timed this and it always shuts down at 20 min. Tried changing channels/browse the guide/watch dvr during the 20 minutes and still always the same. Switch to another source and all is fine again.

I see no setting on PJ showing a set timer but if there were then wouldn't that not depend on source? If watching the panny and the movie ends, source feed ends, same thing happens, as it's supposed to , so its shutting down when watching cable as if it were not receiving a signal the whole time.

No light codes/no overheating. The blue light below the power button light will blink just before shutting down, I guess indicating its going into stand by mode. I can turn it back on immediately and if I switch source, all is good. I sat and tested the 20 min time 6 -8 times in a row and it never fails to shut off, multiple times. Any ideas?
Quote:
No luck so far. I have not found a setting on the Marantz nor the Fios box that prevent this from happening....

Loving my Epson 5050UB, 20 minutes at a time...
\

My nephew has HDADD. High Definition Attention Deficit Disorder. He can barely pay attention, but when he does, it's unbelievably clear!

Steven Wright

Last edited by BillZ; 05-25-2019 at 05:19 PM.
post #1345 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 05:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Quote:

All devices go through a Marantz 7702 and all go out same HDMI output, over a fiber HDMI cable, into HDMI 1 on projector. Have had multiple projectors using exact same setup with no issue.

When watching other sources such as Panny UB820 or NVidia Shield all is good. Once I switch to Fios cable box, projector shuts down at 20 min, as if it was on a timer. 5050UB is days old and no settings changed just yet. I have timed this and it always shuts down at 20 min. Tried changing channels/browse the guide/watch dvr during the 20 minutes and still always the same. Switch to another source and all is fine again.

I see no setting on PJ showing a set timer but if there were then wouldn't that not depend on source? If watching the panny and the movie ends, source feed ends, same thing happens, as it's supposed to , so its shutting down when watching cable as if it were not receiving a signal the whole time.

No light codes/no overheating. The blue light below the power button light will blink just before shutting down, I guess indicating its going into stand by mode. I can turn it back on immediately and if I switch source, all is good. I sat and tested the 20 min time 6 -8 times in a row and it never fails to shut off, multiple times. Any ideas?
Quote:
No luck so far. I have not found a setting on the Marantz nor the Fios box that prevent this from happening....

Loving my Epson 505UB, 20 minutes at a time...
\
Did you try turning off the HDMI Link in the projector and as a safeguard I was also turn it off in the receiver
BillZ likes this.
post #1346 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 05:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Loving my Epson 505UB, 20 minutes at a time...
\
Makesure CEC (it's called by many different names but is the HDMI control link) is disabled in all the devices. A firmware update may have recently enabled it one of the devices. I remember this problem for somebody a couple years ago with a Marantz and a 5030.
BillZ likes this.
post #1347 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Makesure CEC (it's called by many different names but is the HDMI control link) is disabled in all the devices. A firmware update may have recently enabled it one of the devices. I remember this problem for somebody a couple years ago with a Marantz and a 5030.
I appreciate all your suggestions and will give them a try. I did update my Panny 820 firmware just 2 days ago and becasue I was in that mood, check the Marantz but no update needed. I downloaded the Epson firmware but have not updated it yet. Want to be sure it's the right one of course.

I will keep you all posted...

Steven Wright
post #1348 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 05:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Quote:
I appreciate all your suggestions and will give them a try. I did update my Panny 820 firmware just 2 days ago and becasue I was in that mood, check the Marantz but no update needed. I downloaded the Epson firmware but have not updated it yet. Want to be sure it's the right one of course.

I will keep you all posted...
I can't remember but changing the HDMI Link in the projector to off should actually solve your problem I think the other ones are not necessary but I turned them all off anyway LOL. I have a Denon but should be the same internal parts as most of the Marantz line.
BillZ likes this.
post #1349 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 05:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 726 Post(s)
Liked: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake18 View Post
Personally, I'd go for the 6040UB, and allocate money elsewhere in my home theater.
HDR is the future and as such the 6050 really does trump the 6040 in this aspect. I think you would be surprised by the results that now can be achieved with the latest projectors compared to one’s only just been replaced.

Epson EH-TW9400 - QualGear Fixed Frame 100” - Sony x700 BRP & Panasonic 420 BRP - Sony 1080 AVR - IPL Acoustics M1TLs & IPL Acoustics AVC Pro Centre, Four KEF surrounds & 2 Sub boxes (10” Sub + 10” Passive Radiator)
post #1350 of 4373 Old 05-25-2019, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I can't remember but changing the HDMI Link in the projector to off should actually solve your problem I think the other ones are not necessary but I turned them all off anyway LOL. I have a Denon but should be the same internal parts as most of the Marantz line.
That link was in fact on. I have just turned it off. Watching a movie or 2 with the wife but 21 minutes after I switch over to Fios I will let you all know

Love this Forum. Wish I had more to contribute here but alas, it's not my best subject. If you need PC/Network help then I would feel more useful.

Steven Wright
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Tags
5050 , Epson , frame interpolation , motion smoothing

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page