Choosing a LG HU80K(S/A) or HU70L(S/A) - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 12-01-2019, 02:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Question I need a suggestion for choosing right projector.

Dear Enthusiast Friends,

Hello and Have a nice sunday to all of you. I hope i open this topic to correct section on the forum, if it’s mistake i apologise about that.

So, my question is simple. I’m a daily user and i travel a lot. (Diffrent countries and places.) My main source of entertainment is a projector and i need to capable of move everywhere with me.

I bought a LG PF1500G Full Hd LED DLP Projector at november 2015. It has a lots of bug and crap futures but it’s ultra portable and i’m quite satisfied everytime i use. Unfortunetly last week it was broken (also i explain this situation at this topic; #3468 )

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/68-di...38377?page=347

Anyway, I’m researching and i found this two device from LG again. The one of the lazer and another one is a led but both of color wheel-less.

In summary, my old device has a lots of creepy things. Such as, the black scenes are always blurry and grey-ish, light leaks from the lens, not a sharp and focused image on every corner, rainbow effects, cloudy parts on screen (especially dark ones), no smart apps, no internet, and high noise levels at maximum bright settings.

I need a average or great black levels, satisfying color gamut, internet and smart things is plus and ultra portable projector. I know the both device are a not true 4K. But I guess they’re good enough according to my expectations, lumen levels too.

Finally, which projector should i choose ? Is there any opinions for me ? All advice and comments are appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Regards, thanks.

Last edited by josephy; 12-04-2019 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Title changing; Choosing a LG HU80K(S/A) or HU70L(S/A)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page