Optoma UHD50X: The World’s First 240Hz Cinema Gaming 4K Projector, - Page 4 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 29Likes

post #91 of 117 Old 03-23-2020, 04:32 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 672 Post(s)
Liked: 692
No offense to Majestic (I enjoy his content) but what he provides is not what should be considered an actual in-depth review, it's more of an overview with marketing talking points mixed in (at least he's not just one of those un-boxing guys that simply reads the marketing sheet). To be fair, there are very few content providers on YT that actually know projection well and offer up in depth reviews (understandable since it requires a great deal of time).

- Jason
ryudoadema likes this.

HT = Epson 5050ub @133" / Marantz SR6013 7.3.4 Atmos / B&K 5000 II amp / Boston VR2/VR12/CR67 speakers / Rythmik 12" x2 / CV 15" / Sony x800 / Panasonic UB820 VOTE BLUE
Media Room = Sony 65x930e / Denon x3300 /Klipsch speakers /Velodyne subs /Sony x700 /PS4 Pro + PSVR/WiiU/PS3/360/Wii/ 2080 TI - 9900K PC / Multi-Arcade / Virtual Pinball TRE45ON
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 117 Old 03-23-2020, 04:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hi all!

I just tonight got my UHD42, the European version of the UHD50X. As I previously stated, I'm no pro, but I think I've got a dud. There's a super-annoying noise coming from the projector when it's in 4k mode. When I turn on the enhanced game mode(1080p/240hz) the noise disappears. I recorded a short video of it. Here:

https://youtu.be/sLZNKG6sBOE

I can't imagine that this is how it's supposed to sound like? I have contacted optoma about it, but I haven't heard back yet. Other than that, after turning down brilliantcolor, and changing a few other settings, it looks pretty good.

One other thing, when I try to play a 4k disc on my Xbox One S, that's connected to my Samsung n950 soundbar, the projector is suddenly unable to find the Xbox. The soundbar has two hdmi inputs, and it seems like there's some kind of handshake issue for that reason. Is this a "normal" handshake issue, or do you think it's something to do with the projector being faulty? There's no issue with the projector finding my PS4 pro at all, on either inputs.
post #93 of 117 Old 03-23-2020, 05:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1081 Post(s)
Liked: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by CavemanK View Post
Hi all!

I just tonight got my UHD42, the European version of the UHD50X. As I previously stated, I'm no pro, but I think I've got a dud. There's a super-annoying noise coming from the projector when it's in 4k mode. When I turn on the enhanced game mode(1080p/240hz) the noise disappears. I recorded a short video of it. Here:

I can't imagine that this is how it's supposed to sound like? I have contacted optoma about it, but I haven't heard back yet. Other than that, after turning down brilliantcolor, and changing a few other settings, it looks pretty good.

One other thing, when I try to play a 4k disc on my Xbox One S, that's connected to my Samsung n950 soundbar, the projector is suddenly unable to find the Xbox. The soundbar has two hdmi inputs, and it seems like there's some kind of handshake issue for that reason. Is this a "normal" handshake issue, or do you think it's something to do with the projector being faulty? There's no issue with the projector finding my PS4 pro at all, on either inputs.
If the sound is bothersome from more than about 3ft away then send it back.

Not all HDMI pass through connections are 4K capable. Additionally, sending 4K HDR to a non-HDCP2.2 device may cause a copy protection drop out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #94 of 117 Old 03-24-2020, 02:02 AM

[QUOTE=DunMunro;59403116]
Quote:
Hi all!

One other thing, when I try to play a 4k disc on my Xbox One S, that's connected to my Samsung n950 soundbar, the projector

If the sound is bothersome from more than about 3ft away then send it back.

Not all HDMI pass through connections are 4K capable. Additionally, sending 4K HDR to a non-HDCP2.2 device may cause a copy protection drop out.
The thing is, the whole chain of tech is hdcp 2.2 compliant. The Xbox, the soundbar, and the projector. And I've been using this combo with a 4k hdr TV for a good while now, without it ever being an issue. So the passthrough isn't a problem in general.
post #95 of 117 Old 03-24-2020, 06:48 PM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 19
What's the release date for the US?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
post #96 of 117 Old 03-24-2020, 08:11 PM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthejoker20 View Post
What's the release date for the US?

It's already out on multiple online retailers
post #97 of 117 Old 03-25-2020, 04:53 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Hi all!

That sounds awful! Can't imagine it's normal. Definitely get in touch with support on this one. Or ask the self-claimed product manager, /u/OPTOMA_PM_DUDE on Reddit, who has lots of helpful information:
https://www.reddit.com/r/projectors/...ing_low_input/

Have you tried this thing during the day with any ambient light?
post #98 of 117 Old 03-26-2020, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bidwood View Post
Quote:
Hi all!

That sounds awful! Can't imagine it's normal. Definitely get in touch with support on this one. Or ask the self-claimed product manager, /u/OPTOMA_PM_DUDE on Reddit, who has lots of helpful information:
https://www.reddit.com/r/projectors/...ing_low_input/

Have you tried this thing during the day with any ambient light?
I reached out to my local optoma rep, and got great service from him. They're picking it up later today, and I'll hopefully get my replacement sometime next week. I haven't tested it properly at all really, I was really let down by both the noise and the hdcp/connection issue, so I haven't bothered tbh. If the replacement is functioning as it should, I'll test it properly next weekend. If the next one is bad too I'm leaning towards just returning it to the store. We'll see!
post #99 of 117 Old 03-26-2020, 08:12 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
I reached out to my local optoma rep, and got great service from him. They're picking it up later today, and I'll hopefully get my replacement sometime next week. I haven't tested it properly at all really, I was really let down by both the noise and the hdcp/connection issue, so I haven't bothered tbh. If the replacement is functioning as it should, I'll test it properly next weekend. If the next one is bad too I'm leaning towards just returning it to the store. We'll see!
Received mine yesterday. Ordered it as soon as it showed up on Amazon. It arrived in just the manufacturers box, no external box/padding, which I thought was pretty stupid for shipping something of this value. The box had a fairly sizable tear in the side, but fortunately the projector seems intact. Recorded the unboxing just in case I needed some proof...

Haven't used it much but so far it seems pretty solid. Still need to play around with some of the settings. Still have to adjust the alignment even, it's the slightest bit crooked. I'm no pro projector person so just some random thoughts on my experience (some of which with little relation to the projector itself):

Initially was impressed by the brightness, was able to see the Fire Stick Menu very clearly with the lights in my room at high brightness. Things weren't quite so clear in a bright room while watching a show, so not sure I'd be confident in it's clarity in a bright room at this point, but my room is light controlled so this is sort of irrelevant for me.

My 4K Fire Stick struggled to play any of my 4K Plex content, crashing the app or just refusing to play, I'll probably just go back to using Plex Media Player straight from the media server box which has always seemed more reliable. I suspect the fire stick doesn't keep the network stream traffic local even if the server and fire stick are in the same house... but not sure on that. Don't think the problems here had anything to do with the PJ. Always used to use the media server box to watch but the fire stick had the convenience of everything in one place.

Watched an ep of Ozark on Netflix with the fire stick (also upgraded to netflix HD package yesterday). Didn't verify if it was actually being served up in 4k if that's even possible to verify, but it looked good. Sort of wish I had a setup that I could more easily compare it to the my old benq W1070 but yeah. Upgrade was noticeable.

Played some DOOM Eternal at [email protected] with HDR on, it was pretty impressive honestly. I thought my RTX 2060 would choke but it played really smoothly. Though DOOM seems like one of those odd games that just has really solid performance all around, so I'll have to wait and see how other games fare. Also have to try [email protected] sometime soon.

Weirdly, my desktop general usage and chrome are super choppy with 4k. Mouse movement is intermittently rough. Memory/CPU and whatnot aren't topped out or anything so not sure what's going on there. Turned off Wallpaper Engine as it seems to be maybe a little too taxing at 4K, and that seemed to help a little. Because of this I assumed DOOM was going to be a laggy trainwreck but like I said it played well. So hopefully this is a common and easily fixable problem.

For my PC, using PJ "auto" aspect ratio causes image to not fill the full size of the screen at 3840 x 2160 (probably a 110-115" ish image on my 120" screen). Had to set it to the "Native" aspect ratio setting for it to fill the screen. "Enhanced gaming mode" doesn't allow you to change this aspect ratio mode, though. I've never used a PC at 4k so I imagine there's a few oddities for me to figure out.

Projector source detection/switching is a little slow. HDR turning on also causes this. Probably normal?

I don't recall noticing the noise of the PJ at all, and it's more or less right above my head, ceiling mounted. I did notice the fans spin down while detecting a new source which felt like kind of a pointless thing - it's spun down for a few seconds at best. I understand it from a technical perspective, less cooling needed while there's no image, but why bother I guess. Doesn't bug me or anything though just an observation.
DunMunro likes this.
post #100 of 117 Old 03-26-2020, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral1401 View Post
Received mine yesterday. Ordered it as soon as it showed up on Amazon. It arrived in just the manufacturers box, no external box/padding, which I thought was pretty stupid for shipping something of this value. The box had a fairly sizable tear in the side, but fortunately the projector seems intact. Recorded the unboxing just in case I needed some proof...

Haven't used it much but so far it seems pretty solid. Still need to play around with some of the settings. Still have to adjust the alignment even, it's the slightest bit crooked. I'm no pro projector person so just some random thoughts on my experience (some of which with little relation to the projector itself):

Initially was impressed by the brightness, was able to see the Fire Stick Menu very clearly with the lights in my room at high brightness. Things weren't quite so clear in a bright room while watching a show, so not sure I'd be confident in it's clarity in a bright room at this point, but my room is light controlled so this is sort of irrelevant for me.

My 4K Fire Stick struggled to play any of my 4K Plex content, crashing the app or just refusing to play, I'll probably just go back to using Plex Media Player straight from the media server box which has always seemed more reliable. I suspect the fire stick doesn't keep the network stream traffic local even if the server and fire stick are in the same house... but not sure on that. Don't think the problems here had anything to do with the PJ. Always used to use the media server box to watch but the fire stick had the convenience of everything in one place.

Watched an ep of Ozark on Netflix with the fire stick (also upgraded to netflix HD package yesterday). Didn't verify if it was actually being served up in 4k if that's even possible to verify, but it looked good. Sort of wish I had a setup that I could more easily compare it to the my old benq W1070 but yeah. Upgrade was noticeable.

Played some DOOM Eternal at [email protected] with HDR on, it was pretty impressive honestly. I thought my RTX 2060 would choke but it played really smoothly. Though DOOM seems like one of those odd games that just has really solid performance all around, so I'll have to wait and see how other games fare. Also have to try [email protected] sometime soon.

Weirdly, my desktop general usage and chrome are super choppy with 4k. Mouse movement is intermittently rough. Memory/CPU and whatnot aren't topped out or anything so not sure what's going on there. Turned off Wallpaper Engine as it seems to be maybe a little too taxing at 4K, and that seemed to help a little. Because of this I assumed DOOM was going to be a laggy trainwreck but like I said it played well. So hopefully this is a common and easily fixable problem.

For my PC, using PJ "auto" aspect ratio causes image to not fill the full size of the screen at 3840 x 2160 (probably a 110-115" ish image on my 120" screen). Had to set it to the "Native" aspect ratio setting for it to fill the screen. "Enhanced gaming mode" doesn't allow you to change this aspect ratio mode, though. I've never used a PC at 4k so I imagine there's a few oddities for me to figure out.

Projector source detection/switching is a little slow. HDR turning on also causes this. Probably normal?

I don't recall noticing the noise of the PJ at all, and it's more or less right above my head, ceiling mounted. I did notice the fans spin down while detecting a new source which felt like kind of a pointless thing - it's spun down for a few seconds at best. I understand it from a technical perspective, less cooling needed while there's no image, but why bother I guess. Doesn't bug me or anything though just an observation.
Didn't mean to do a quote there, not sure why that happened.
post #101 of 117 Old 03-26-2020, 08:45 AM

Quote:

Sounds good! Do you have everything connected directly to the projector, or du you have signals going through a hdmi splitter/hub or soundbar? Any signs of hdcp issues on your end? And the noise in my short clip, no signs of anything like that? A vibration-like noise almost.
post #102 of 117 Old 03-26-2020, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Sounds good! Do you have everything connected directly to the projector, or du you have signals going through a hdmi splitter/hub or soundbar? Any signs of hdcp issues on your end? And the noise in my short clip, no signs of anything like that? A vibration-like noise almost.
All my inputs go through a Denon AVR and that outputs to PJ. Some of the stuff that was going on when I was trying Plex through the Fire Stick felt sort of like what I imagine HDMI/HDCP issues to be, but to be honest I've never personally experienced what those issues look like. And since Netflix worked and some lower-bandwidth Plex items worked, I figure that's not what was happening, but I am not really sure.

I just listened a bit to the sound in your video, I don't recall hearing anything like that but it's possible it was drowned out by other sound. I live alone so I don't tend to skimp on the volume. I'll try and listen more closely later today at what it sounds like between 4K & enhanced gaming mode.
post #103 of 117 Old 03-26-2020, 01:18 PM

Quote:
All my inputs go through a Denon AVR and that outputs to PJ. Some of the stuff that was going on when I was trying Plex through the Fire Stick felt sort of like what I imagine HDMI/HDCP issues to be, but to be honest I've never personally experienced what those issues look like. And since Netflix worked and some lower-bandwidth Plex items worked, I figure that's not what was happening, but I am not really sure.

I just listened a bit to the sound in your video, I don't recall hearing anything like that but it's possible it was drowned out by other sound. I live alone so I don't tend to skimp on the volume. I'll try and listen more closely later today at what it sounds like between 4K & enhanced gaming mode.
Thank you, much appreciated! I think you would have noticed already though, it's right there as soon as I start it up. The video I took was just right after turning it on. But anyway, let me know what you find.

How have you wired your setup? How long cables are we talking? In my case I use the cables that came with my Xbox one s and ps4 pro to connect to my soundbar, which I guess are not longer than maybe 6 feet? And from the soundbar to the projector I used an hdmi fiber cable that is 32 feet. A distance which fiber cables usually can handle without issue I think. And that combo works just fine when it's connected to my TV.
post #104 of 117 Old 03-26-2020, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Thank you, much appreciated! I think you would have noticed already though, it's right there as soon as I start it up. The video I took was just right after turning it on. But anyway, let me know what you find.

How have you wired your setup? How long cables are we talking? In my case I use the cables that came with my Xbox one s and ps4 pro to connect to my soundbar, which I guess are not longer than maybe 6 feet? And from the soundbar to the projector I used an hdmi fiber cable that is 32 feet. A distance which fiber cables usually can handle without issue I think. And that combo works just fine when it's connected to my TV.
Yeah I just did the comparison and I can't hear anything like what's in your video. Feels like a very subtle change between modes but nothing much.

I have some fairly long cable runs. A 40 footer from PC to AVR, 15 foot from AVR to PJ. I bought cables that are supposed to be [email protected] compatible, KabelDirekt brand ones off Amazon.
post #105 of 117 Old 03-26-2020, 06:42 PM

Does anyone know if this comes in a led or Lazer model similar?

post #106 of 117 Old 03-26-2020, 08:50 PM

Wanted to try out DOOM again today at 1080 with high refresh, but display properties only show it going up to 120Hz. Thought maybe gaming mode was required for 240Hz, but it still isn't listed. Not really sure what has to be done to enable 240Hz - anyone know anything about this?

I will say 120Hz is nice though, been a while since I used anything over 60. Any of the choppiness from [email protected] is non-existent of course.
post #107 of 117 Old 03-27-2020, 04:39 AM

Liked: 24
Quote:
Wanted to try out DOOM again today at 1080 with high refresh, but display properties only show it going up to 120Hz. Thought maybe gaming mode was required for 240Hz, but it still isn't listed. Not really sure what has to be done to enable 240Hz - anyone know anything about this?

I will say 120Hz is nice though, been a while since I used anything over 60. Any of the choppiness from [email protected] is non-existent of course.
So one quick question, how is this projectors noise?

I bought the 1080 Darbee Short Throw and it has this high pitched metallic sound that makes it annoying during quiet scenes or pc browsing, even in eco mode.

This one would be right above my head so even more important for it to be relatively quiet. I heard grrat things about optoma so I figured they would be as quiet as the seasonic or cheap prism ii projectors I demo'd, but hasn't been the case so far sadly.
post #108 of 117 Old 03-27-2020, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson_Flam3s View Post
So one quick question, how is this projectors noise?

I bought the 1080 Darbee Short Throw and it has this high pitched metallic sound that makes it annoying during quiet scenes or pc browsing, even in eco mode.

This one would be right above my head so even more important for it to be relatively quiet. I heard grrat things about optoma so I figured they would be as quiet as the seasonic or cheap prism ii projectors I demo'd, but hasn't been the case so far sadly.
My experience is that the sound isn't noticeable. Mine is also above my head. Typical low level fan hum.

CavemanK had one as well that made some odd noises but sounds like it was defective and is getting exchanged.
post #109 of 117 Old 03-27-2020, 12:18 PM

Quote:

You have to play on a PC to get that refresh rate.

post #110 of 117 Old 03-27-2020, 12:45 PM

Quote:
You have to play on a PC to get that refresh rate.

I am playing on a PC. RTX 2060 card. Nvidia control panel and windows display settings both show refresh rate options topping out at 120Hz when I am at 1080p.
post #111 of 117 Old 03-27-2020, 12:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Quoted: 1354 Post(s)
Liked: 393
Quote:
I am playing on a PC. RTX 2060 card. Nvidia control panel and windows display settings both show refresh rate options topping out at 120Hz when I am at 1080p.
Have you tried custom resolutions?
post #112 of 117 Old 03-27-2020, 01:36 PM

Quote:
That card can definitely handle it. I know you probably checked, but are your cables updated? Your not running a cable to a receiver then to the projector? Pass thru probably can't handle 240, unless you hook up direct.

post #113 of 117 Old 03-27-2020, 02:59 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 23
I’ve tried to perform a search for receivers that can pass 240Hz and absolutely nothing came up. This is honestly something I had no curiosity about until this projector came out. Now, it seems like a necessity going forward in order to limit the number of cable runs and sync issues. This doesn’t seem like a feature that manufacturers would prominently display on their listings. Any help on this front would be great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #114 of 117 Old 03-27-2020, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob00224 View Post
Have you tried custom resolutions?
Didn't even realize this tool existed, but gave it a shot. Tested [email protected] just now and it just never recognized the signal. Guess that's a pretty good reason to make it not selectable in the normal menu.

Quote:
That card can definitely handle it. I know you probably checked, but are your cables updated? Your not running a cable to a receiver then to the projector? Pass thru probably can't handle 240, unless you hook up direct.

Yeah, first I bought a 4k capable Denon AVR and upgraded all my cables a few months ago, then bought this PJ - to sort of spread out the cost of upgrading to 4K.

Perhaps the receiver is the problem though. Tried various hdmi passthrough options anyway, but no luck on getting 240Hz to show up.

It'd be a PITA currently to directly connect my PC to the PJ, so I might just leave it at that. I'll be honest 240Hz wasn't really my main goal with buying this thing, and 120 is still pretty solid.
DunMunro likes this.
post #115 of 117 Old 03-27-2020, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Didn't even realize this tool existed, but gave it a shot. Tested [email protected] just now and it just never recognized the signal. Guess that's a pretty good reason to make it not selectable in the normal menu.

Yeah, first I bought a 4k capable Denon AVR and upgraded all my cables a few months ago, then bought this PJ - to sort of spread out the cost of upgrading to 4K.

Perhaps the receiver is the problem though. Tried various hdmi passthrough options anyway, but no luck on getting 240Hz to show up.

It'd be a PITA currently to directly connect my PC to the PJ, so I might just leave it at that. I'll be honest 240Hz wasn't really my main goal with buying this thing, and 120 is still pretty solid.
Are you using display port? Or display port to HDMI adapter? I don't think display port will push 240

post #116 of 117 Old 03-28-2020, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Are you using display port? Or display port to HDMI adapter? I don't think display port will push 240

Nope. In my typical use, I have the singular HDMI port of the 2060 card going to the AVR -> PJ. Motherboard onboard HDMI used for a secondary monitor that is beside my seat on the couch. It is admittedly a long HDMI run (40 ft) from PC to AVR, and then another moderate length run (15 ft) from AVR to PJ, but it handles [email protected] with seemingly no issues.

Two DVI monitors are connected to the card using DVI -> displayport adapters, but they are disabled anytime I am using the projector. Also an HTC Vive is connected through the final remaining card displayport slot, but again, unused during projector use obviously.
post #117 of 117 Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 287
Hello!

I am very interseted to see how the 240Hz mode looks during full-framerate motion at www.testufo.com/photo

Compare 1080p 60Hz versus 1080p 120Hz versus 1080p 240Hz with the above test.

Motion will probably look super-smooth, with a slightly amplified banding effect (compared to 60Hz) caused by reduced bits-per-refresh effects of the DLP temporal dithering. It's kind of a tradeoff effect that occurs. Basically, the motion blurring will be lower, revealing certain kinds of artifacts depending on its temporal dithering algorithm (motion compensated or non-motion-compensated), including microrainbow artifacts and/or contouring artifacts (similiar to old plasmas).

Most single-chip DLPs tend to run at ~1440Hz monochome 1bit temporally generating 24bits (1440/60Hz = 24-bits). 1440/60 = 24-bits per refresh cycles, but 1440/240 = 6-bits per refresh cycles (2 bits per color channel). Leading to some necessary compromises in temporal dithering engines.

Static imagery will look great (no bitdepth decimation), motion will look better, but never as good as a sample-and-hold 240Hz (full color depth) because of bitdepth decimation per Hz. Blur Busters mainly works on full-color-depth-per-Hz displays nowadays, but I also study the science of display artifacts, so I'm less interested in DLP as an enabler of ultra-Hz displays because of my artifact discoveries.

That said, I'm excited that Optoma has included 240Hz modes in their DLP projector -- this is much needed progress.

Long term, it would be neat to use four different 1440Hz DLP chips (with concurrent rainbow wheels) to get 240Hz with the same color-depth-per-Hz (24 bits) as single-chip 60Hz. Even so, the 1-bitness of DLPs generate some difficulties with the Vicious Cycle Effect, given increased resolution, increased DPI, and increased refresh rates -- amplifying visibility of refresh rate limitations. This, IMHO, will collide very hard with the per-pixel-Hz limitations of DLP for ultrafast-motion gaming (at least when compared to a good 1ms GtG 240Hz monitor).

I correctly predicted some artifacts that many other people disbelieved in (important for other people who are trying to put a correct non-overvalued financial value on a refresh rate innovation), so this is a science that I am especially interested in. I might purchase this Optoma projector as an upgrade for my home theater, so I'll possibly get to experience some of these artifact-quirks personally myself. I am not working on any DLP projects at the moment, though I'm working on different non-DLP ultra-Hz innovations (including collaborating with NVIDIA and ViewSonic. But I want to study these DLP artifacts in deeper detail.

As a display researcher highly experienced in display motion artifacts, I'm quite interested to see how well Optoma has done 240Hz. I'd love to see what www.testufo.com/photo looks like with 1080p 60Hz, 1080p 120Hz, and 1080p 240Hz -- such as banding or contouring artifacts in the sky (compared to the paused photo which will show no banding or contouring).

Thanks,
Mark Rejhon
www.BlurBusters.com - Everything Better Than 60Hz(tm)

Last edited by Mark Rejhon; Today at 12:11 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page