Hi, yes, I bought it and it is good. Very similar to Xiaomi Fengmi with picture quality, if not better.
Good, clean operating system and menu.
Few flaws that I would like to mention.
- The sound on Fengmi was much much better. This unit will need a soundbar.
There is no keystone adjustement, so you need to have flat surface. I had to adjust my screen so it is perfect 90 degrees towards the floor. Projector has adjustable knobs on the bottom, so that helps with screen adjustments, but is very inconvenient as you need to lift the projector to be able to rotate them. Other units tends to have wheel on the side that adjusts the bottom knobs/stands.
- I wish that height adjustable know would be on the back as well, but it is not
-in terms of noise it is very similar to Fengmi, maybe little less, but no coil whine, which is great as I could not stand the Fengmi coil whine.
- The infra/human body sensor catches the movement even if I walk 50cm left from the border of the screen, so it triggers everytime when someone enters the room becase I have a door right next to the screen so I had to turn it off
- the projector remote control has 4 buttons that are not mapped to anything, which could have been used.
- the projector remote control is able to control connected device (I think that the commands go via HDMI as it worked for Amazon Firestick as well as Xiaomi Mi TV Box 4). The 4 side wheel and OK button works, unfortunately the back button not, so to exit from the app, I need to grab the original (Firestick/MiBox) remote
So far I keep it as it is very good value for the money. I like that they do not put any bloatware on the unit and rather provide Amazon firestick free of charge.