Originally Posted by dancjodanc
I was told to back up all my setting before I do the update. I have a flash drive in the back..and can't find the 'magic' panel, or tab where I can back up everything? Thanks
Several parameters can be saved, archived and restored using a USB key:
1. Insert a USB key in one of the USB Port located on the rear panel of the Altitude32.
2. As the USB Pop-up menu displays, select the operation you want to execute:
• Save or Load presets to/from the USB Key
• Save or Load profiles (sources configurations) to/from the USB Key
• Save or Load microphone compensation files to/from the USB Key
• Generate and save a PDF Report for each of your presets on the USB Key. This report includes data from the
Optimizer including speaker positions, optimizer settings amplitude, phase and impulse response of every
speaker, before and after correction.
• Save a Bug report to the USB Key: when an expected error occurred, the system is halted to prevent damage to
your system and a bug report is generated. After the restart of the Altitude32, you can save that bug report on the
USB Key and send it to Trinnov support at [email protected]
• Save Screenshots to the USB Key: you can take screenshots of the Altitude32’s Graphical User Interface by pressing
the “print screen” key of a keyboard connected to the Altitude32.
IMPORTANT NOTE: to ensure the data integrity of your USB Key, please press the Close button and wait until the USB
Pop-up menu has disappeared to remove it.
NOTE: be careful when reloading presets from a USB Key: preset are identified by their memory slot. Therefore, a preset
initially saved as preset number 5 would overwrite the preset number 5 stored on the Altitude32 without warning.
Remember to plug in the USB flash _after_ the A16/32 is turned on and started.