Trinnov Altitude - Page 352 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4535Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #10531 of 11130 Old 02-11-2020, 08:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ss9001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: metro Atlanta
Posts: 9,460
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 736 Post(s)
Liked: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by audioguy View Post
Perfect if you move your media racks.

Yes, they do present obstacles. Unfortunately they aren't allowed upstairs so where they're at is where they're at. It's nice to do what-if

Steve

Last edited by ss9001; 02-11-2020 at 08:35 AM.
ss9001 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #10532 of 11130 Old 02-11-2020, 02:28 PM
Advanced Member
 
A7mad78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 555
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Great most of us are in hope it’s give us more info about the dts x pro debate and some info how will imax enhanced will be in compare to pro

So see all there


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A7mad78 is offline  
post #10533 of 11130 Old 02-11-2020, 03:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
MagnumX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 2,556
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1515 Post(s)
Liked: 993
I've moved my front wides to sit at the base of my L/R mains and switched them to copy the mains and adjusted the dialog height mix so the average level is still even with 1/3 the screen height (and adjusted side volumes to phantom image the front wides once again as they were lower with the extra speakers in play). I've run through the DTS demos and a few did seem to image lower in the front at times (e.g. Living World of Audio). I need to try more material to get an idea of whether there's really something to it (I'll try my DTS music albums I have since that seems to be where the notion came from specifically).

Click THEATER (Updated: Nov-12-2019) for pics: Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, 11.1.6 (Marantz SR7012 + Yamaha HTR-5960 + Onkyo ESPro) - Dialog Lift - PSB T45/B15/S50/X1T/CS500 Speakers & Def Tech PF-1500 15" sub; 2nd Room (Updated Apr-22-2019): 48" Plasma TV, Carver AL-III, Carver C-5 Pre-Amp, Technics SH-AC500D, Dual Carver TFM-35x Amps (Active Bi-Amp), Klipsch Surrounds ; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S, LD, GameCube : Props (Updated 4-4-20)
MagnumX is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #10534 of 11130 Old 02-11-2020, 04:57 PM
RUR
Innocent Bystander
 
RUR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Beershorn
Posts: 3,145
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 690 Post(s)
Liked: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1thumb View Post
I ripped Trinnov #2 (we tried two different hardware units) out in September 2018, so my memory is a little fuzzy, but I have fairly detailed notes, which I just skimmed through.

When the audio even worked properly (there were lots of audio drop-outs, cracks, pops, and de-syncs, especially with Atmos and DTS content from multiple sources), it wasn't that impressive. Out of the box, it was a definite step back from my calibrated Marantz AV7703 (though with more channels). We never got either Trinnov unit to a point where I could really watch content long enough and consistently enough that we could properly tune it, so this isn't exactly a fair comparison, but the tuned HTP-1 after running 17-position Dirac Live sounds much, much better than my Trinnov ever did, with particularly clear & crisp dialog.

I mostly watch movies, and my theater is in a basement, with a custom from-the-studs-out designed and treated room, FWIW. I think I have some more work to do on bass management to finish dialing the HTP-1 in, assuming it stops rebooting itself, but I'm very happy with the audio quality with Dirac Live engaged.

Hope that helps!
From the Monolith thread here: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...l#post59232360

Any comment on the Trinnov difficulties listed in this user's experience? I don't recall these kinds of problems being discussed, esp. as recently as September.
RUR is offline  
post #10535 of 11130 Old 02-11-2020, 06:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ccool96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Panama City, FL
Posts: 1,572
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 830 Post(s)
Liked: 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUR View Post
From the Monolith thread here: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...l#post59232360



Any comment on the Trinnov difficulties listed in this user's experience? I don't recall these kinds of problems being discussed, esp. as recently as September.

Lol. Hard to even take his post seriously. There are no issues with the Trinnov Altitude platform.

The best home theaters in the world use the Trinnov.

JBL Synthesis now uses it for its flagship systems.

Yet the Monolith is the sleeper unit that everyone else would wish they had, if they could only listen to it.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
ccool96 is offline  
post #10536 of 11130 Old 02-11-2020, 06:07 PM
Member
 
aguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 191
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked: 93
I have a question about high bit rate Atmos files.

I am taking delivery of my altitude 16 soon

I have all my movies on my NAS and play via Kodi on an openelec odroid N2 box. There is a well described bug in Kodi playing some mkvs with Atmos where the Atmos track exceeds around 10 mbps. I’ve experienced it recently on my 4k rip of guardians of the galaxy 2. Playing into my current receiver the sound drops out while the bit rate is too high. But some processors play the sound from the same Kodi box just fine.

Seeing as there is such good experience here of people with Atmos I am wondering if someone has come up against this bug and if the trinnov also drops out?

Just to be clear. The bug is definitely on Kodi and is being worked on. But it seems that some surround processors cope with the bug better than others.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living Room NAD M17 / NAD M27 / Martin Logan 60XT (LR) 50XT (C) / Def Tech LCR 6.5 (Surrounds) / SVS SBUltra 13+ / Sony A1 OLED
aguy is offline  
post #10537 of 11130 Old 02-11-2020, 06:50 PM
Member
 
1thumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccool96 View Post
Lol. Hard to even take his post seriously. There are no issues with the Trinnov Altitude platform.

I have ample documentation, in the form of audio and video in addition to emails back-and-forth with Trinnov and my installer (Audio High in Mountain View, CA), of my Trinnovs (both of them) not performing properly. I spent a small fortune, and ~7 months (first unit installed in Feb 2018, replacement unit installed June 2018, finally yanked out September 2018), trying to get them to work because I desperately wanted them to. They didn't. No-one knows why, including Trinnov, but I finally gave up and tried other processors. StormAudio gave me similar problems. Perhaps a shared component, chipset, or software stack? Some interaction with my projector? I still don't know.

FWIW, my prior processor (Marantz AV7703) and current processor (Monolith HTP-1) do not have these same problems. It's still a mystery.

Sony VPL-VW5000ES Laser Projector | Monolith HTP-1 9.1.6 Processor | Velodyne Digital Drive 1812 Signature Subwoofer | Genelec speakers (HT210B, AIW25, AIC25) | Stewart Cinecurve 2.40 w/StudioTek 130 G3 screen
1thumb is offline  
post #10538 of 11130 Old 02-11-2020, 07:34 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Steve Bruzonsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1999
Location: Gilbert, Arizona
Posts: 20,679
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1903 Post(s)
Liked: 1166
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1thumb View Post
I have ample documentation, in the form of audio and video in addition to emails back-and-forth with Trinnov and my installer (Audio High in Mountain View, CA), of my Trinnovs (both of them) not performing properly. I spent a small fortune, and ~7 months (first unit installed in Feb 2018, replacement unit installed June 2018, finally yanked out September 2018), trying to get them to work because I desperately wanted them to. They didn't. No-one knows why, including Trinnov, but I finally gave up and tried other processors. StormAudio gave me similar problems. Perhaps a shared component, chipset, or software stack? Some interaction with my projector? I still don't know.

FWIW, my prior processor (Marantz AV7703) and current processor (Monolith HTP-1) do not have these same problems. It's still a mystery.
No such issues with my Alt32. Since you had these issues with both Storm and Trinnov, sounds like something with your setup??? WEIRD!
audiovideoholic likes this.

Pray for all of our healthcare providers who are doing their best at great risk to help us survive the current Covid-19 virus crisis.
Steve Bruzonsky is online now  
post #10539 of 11130 Old 02-11-2020, 07:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ccool96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Panama City, FL
Posts: 1,572
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 830 Post(s)
Liked: 1171
Trinnov Altitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1thumb View Post
I have ample documentation, in the form of audio and video in addition to emails back-and-forth with Trinnov and my installer (Audio High in Mountain View, CA), of my Trinnovs (both of them) not performing properly. I spent a small fortune, and ~7 months (first unit installed in Feb 2018, replacement unit installed June 2018, finally yanked out September 2018), trying to get them to work because I desperately wanted them to. They didn't. No-one knows why, including Trinnov, but I finally gave up and tried other processors. StormAudio gave me similar problems. Perhaps a shared component, chipset, or software stack? Some interaction with my projector? I still don't know.

FWIW, my prior processor (Marantz AV7703) and current processor (Monolith HTP-1) do not have these same problems. It's still a mystery.

Let me be clear, I have no doubt you had an issue. But I highly doubt those issues were related to the Trinnov. Especially 2 of them. Especially when you had the same issue with a completely different processor. The little bit of info provided, very much sounds like HDMI cabling issues.

My system consist of a Sony 5000ES, JBL SDP75-32, Lumagen Radiance Pro, Kaleidescape, and plenty of other video sources and it works flawlessly. And there are numerous guys on AVS with that exact combination as well.

With that level of gear I would love to know what the installers did to try to isolate the problem. From swapping cables, trying different video displays, swapping sources, or even removing all the equipment and testing the system piece by piece in an isolated environment.

Ultimately, I’m glad you were able to get a processor that works with your specific install and you are happy with the sound. But this Trinnov thread is proof of not only how great the Altitude is, but how well Trinnov supports it.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
audiovideoholic likes this.
ccool96 is offline  
post #10540 of 11130 Old 02-11-2020, 08:24 PM
Senior Member
 
Jish9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 451
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
Liked: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy View Post
I have a question about high bit rate Atmos files.

I am taking delivery of my altitude 16 soon

I have all my movies on my NAS and play via Kodi on an openelec odroid N2 box. There is a well described bug in Kodi playing some mkvs with Atmos where the Atmos track exceeds around 10 mbps. I’ve experienced it recently on my 4k rip of guardians of the galaxy 2. Playing into my current receiver the sound drops out while the bit rate is too high. But some processors play the sound from the same Kodi box just fine.

Seeing as there is such good experience here of people with Atmos I am wondering if someone has come up against this bug and if the trinnov also drops out?

Just to be clear. The bug is definitely on Kodi and is being worked on. But it seems that some surround processors cope with the bug better than others.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been using Kodi for the past three years without issue on several different processors. I am running it though a 2017 Shield with all kinds of configurations and no issues with high bit rate to speak of on the Altitude 16. I don’t have the UHD version of Guardians Vol2, but I’ve had no issues with a multitude of other ATMOS tracks and audio drops. You can try adjusting the clock on the Altitude to see if that helps any but perhaps some of the integrators on this thread can give you better advice. KODI was the best thing I ever discovered and has been pretty much consistent across multiple platform. Once you have your Altitude properly dialed in, you’ll never look back. Congratulations on the purchase and don’t give the issue a second thought. Worse case scenario, Kodi will release a patch soon and all is well again.
Jish9 is offline  
post #10541 of 11130 Old 02-11-2020, 08:28 PM
Member
 
aguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 191
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jish9 View Post
I have been using Kodi for the past three years without issue on several different processors. I am running it though a 2017 Shield with all kinds of configurations and no issues with high bit rate to speak of on the Altitude 16. I don’t have the UHD version of Guardians Vol2, but I’ve had no issues with a multitude of other ATMOS tracks and audio drops. You can try adjusting the clock on the Altitude to see if that helps any but perhaps some of the integrators on this thread can give you better advice. KODI was the best thing I ever discovered and has been pretty much consistent across multiple platform. Once you have your Altitude properly dialed in, you’ll never look back. Congratulations on the purchase and don’t give the issue a second thought. Worse case scenario, Kodi will release a patch soon and all is well again.


Thanks. Yes I’m very excited for the gear to arrive and be setup. I know Kodi will eventually squash the bug but I’ve been reading the github bug reports and it’s a major rewrite of the audio code to fix it so it won’t be quick. I was just curious about some inside experience from other altitude users.

The bug only shows itself on selected Atmos tracks in mkv. For those interested here is the bug report.


https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/...ment-584896191

Thanks guys. I know it’s a little off topic


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living Room NAD M17 / NAD M27 / Martin Logan 60XT (LR) 50XT (C) / Def Tech LCR 6.5 (Surrounds) / SVS SBUltra 13+ / Sony A1 OLED
aguy is offline  
post #10542 of 11130 Old 02-11-2020, 08:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
MagnumX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 2,556
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1515 Post(s)
Liked: 993
After moving front wides to Left Bottom and Right Bottom with copies of the channels in them, I tested over a half dozen DTS music albums, most of my Atmos/X demos, a few movie clips and a whole bunch of music albums.

Conclusions:

- Very little difference with most DTS material I tried. I think I heard a few sounds a bit lower here and there, but they usually imaged lower even without the extra speakers (i.e. shutting them off to compare). More appeared lower using regular DTS decoding than Neural X and I'm guessing this is because Neural X has this tendency to want to lift large parts of the music sound stage overhead so any lower effects get pulled up to mid-level. With regular DTS decoding, you get bottom and middle with occasional higher effects from HRTF clues.

- Very little noticeable difference with the movie clips I tried (but they're far from conclusive as I just didn't have time to compare many).

-Binaural albums were not helped one way or another, IMO. If anything, they do best with surround speakers in a circle enabled (i.e. 5.1 or 7.1 bed only).

- 2-Channel music was a different story altogether. Loads of albums had content below ear level in 2-channel mode (and above as well as I had 3 layers of speakers running copies, bottom, ear level and front heights). One of the most impressive sounding (which was already impressive for 2-channel surround effects) was Billy Idol's Cyberpunk album. That album can do 90+ degree surround effects with 2 speakers alone. Throw in the extra bottom and top height channels and sounds were all over the place in the room! The down side is that "some" albums sounded a little fuzzier than before (e.g. Tori Amos' Scarlet's Walk) that uses some non-standard vocals to begin with. Many albums (e.g. Most Billy Joel albums) sounded pretty much the same as they did.

- Albums like Roger Waters' Amused To Death that already use Q-Sound seemed to be unaffected. I heard nothing different either way.


Overall Conclusion:

2-channel stereo albums are very interesting like that (kind of similar to my Carver dipole ribbon line-sources if they started lower to the ground, I think as they tend to image from just below ear level to near ceiling height depending on the material). Basically, the extra speakers are just giving some extra length to the starting points, I think. Theoretically, you should be able to get lower/higher sound with DTS music albums. Perhaps I simply had the wrong ones? Most tracks I heard had more going on in the surround areas than the front channels. It'd be interesting to hear low/mid drivers in the surround positions to see if the overall sound stage when from floor to ceiling. With just the front, these albums had very little to work with when they move at least half the sounds into the surround tracks.

I think if you've got the room and the Trinnov processor to make it even easier to set up, adding bottom speakers could contribute to the overall soundstage some of the time. I don't know if the new Neural X does anything additional or not in support of those speakers, but I'm guessing from the posts above that the initial discovery worked with regular DTS decoding and thus it really is more of a HRTF effect that gets more breathing room with taller speakers (in both directions). Bob Carver's new 8-foot floor to ceiling "Amazing" ribbon speaker would probably be ideal for this sort of effect naturally.

Click THEATER (Updated: Nov-12-2019) for pics: Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, 11.1.6 (Marantz SR7012 + Yamaha HTR-5960 + Onkyo ESPro) - Dialog Lift - PSB T45/B15/S50/X1T/CS500 Speakers & Def Tech PF-1500 15" sub; 2nd Room (Updated Apr-22-2019): 48" Plasma TV, Carver AL-III, Carver C-5 Pre-Amp, Technics SH-AC500D, Dual Carver TFM-35x Amps (Active Bi-Amp), Klipsch Surrounds ; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S, LD, GameCube : Props (Updated 4-4-20)
MagnumX is online now  
post #10543 of 11130 Old 02-11-2020, 09:12 PM
Member
 
1thumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccool96 View Post
Let me be clear, I have no doubt you had an issue. But I highly doubt those issues were related to the Trinnov. Especially 2 of them. Especially when you had the same issue with a completely different processor. The little bit of info provided, very much sounds like HDMI cabling issues.

My system consist of a Sony 5000ES, JBL SDP75-32, Lumagen Radiance Pro, Kaleidescape, and plenty of other video sources and it works flawlessly. And there are numerous guys on AVS with that exact combination as well.

With that level of gear I would love to know what the installers did to try to isolate the problem. From swapping cables, trying different video displays, swapping sources, or even removing all the equipment and testing the system piece by piece in an isolated environment.

Ultimately, I’m glad you were able to get a processor that works with your specific install and you are happy with the sound. But this Trinnov thread is proof of not only how great the Altitude is, but how well Trinnov supports it.
We tried it all. Definitely tried swapping all the HDMI cables, multiple times (and multiple media - copper and fiber), all the sources, etc. My installer (and then Trinnov) were unable to reproduce the symptoms on their systems, but easily able to reproduce in mine.

Given that all the sources exhibited problems remarkably similar (Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku Ultra, Oppo, Xbox One X, Kaleidescape, etc), my hunch was that it was some interaction between the VPL-5000ES and the Trinnov. Especially given Sony's earlier problems with Apple TV prior to the latest firmware updates related to HDMI syncing. And doubly-especially once the StormAudio behaved similarly. I *almost* tried injecting a Lumagen into the stack simply to see if it could supply a consistent signal, but I ultimately didn't pull the trigger. I'd been through enough.

I still have the StormAudio (RMA'd and returned with the latest HDMI board, but exhibits eerily similar issues, though is more stable than the Trinnov) if anyone wants to bring their expertise to bear and lives nearby.

I wish it had worked because everyone else seems to love their Trinnovs. I had very high hopes. Super bizarre, to be sure.

Sony VPL-VW5000ES Laser Projector | Monolith HTP-1 9.1.6 Processor | Velodyne Digital Drive 1812 Signature Subwoofer | Genelec speakers (HT210B, AIW25, AIC25) | Stewart Cinecurve 2.40 w/StudioTek 130 G3 screen
1thumb is offline  
post #10544 of 11130 Old 02-11-2020, 09:31 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
audioguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Not far from Atlanta - but far enough!
Posts: 10,302
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5533 Post(s)
Liked: 4641
^^ I have no doubt you had those issues. But I do doubt that the Trinnov was the culprit. I'm not suggesting the Trinnov is perfect, but given the same issues occurred with a second Trinnov unit AND with a completely different processor, STRONGLY suggests that there was/is something else in your room/equipment/system that interacted poorly with those 3 processors. I have only owned my Trinnov about 2 years but during that time, it has been close to bullet proof. And the few issues I have had (that one might attribute to Trinnov) always turned out to be HDMI cable issues. Once I got a Lumagen and swapped out every HDMI cable in my system and replaced them with those recommended by Lumagen, those kinds of issues all went away.(other than occasional sync issues which I guess will always be with us)

If I were in your place, I probably wouldn't want to waste any time trying another Trinnov either. It's just to bad you had this experience. You are truly missing out on a state of the art piece of electronics that will take you theater to the next level.

The good news is you found something that works. Enjoy!!
sdrucker likes this.
audioguy is online now  
post #10545 of 11130 Old 02-12-2020, 04:18 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 208
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1thumb View Post
We tried it all. Definitely tried swapping all the HDMI cables, multiple times (and multiple media - copper and fiber), all the sources, etc. My installer (and then Trinnov) were unable to reproduce the symptoms on their systems, but easily able to reproduce in mine.

Given that all the sources exhibited problems remarkably similar (Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku Ultra, Oppo, Xbox One X, Kaleidescape, etc), my hunch was that it was some interaction between the VPL-5000ES and the Trinnov. Especially given Sony's earlier problems with Apple TV prior to the latest firmware updates related to HDMI syncing. And doubly-especially once the StormAudio behaved similarly. I *almost* tried injecting a Lumagen into the stack simply to see if it could supply a consistent signal, but I ultimately didn't pull the trigger. I'd been through enough.

I still have the StormAudio (RMA'd and returned with the latest HDMI board, but exhibits eerily similar issues, though is more stable than the Trinnov) if anyone wants to bring their expertise to bear and lives nearby.

I wish it had worked because everyone else seems to love their Trinnovs. I had very high hopes. Super bizarre, to be sure.
I've had several preamps to test, both 16 and 32 from Trinnov, but the Trinnov and StormAudio were by far the most reliable of all. All were tested on a CP-2210.
My sources are similar to yours and have no problems with it on the StormAudio.
sdrucker likes this.
[email protected] is offline  
post #10546 of 11130 Old 02-12-2020, 05:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ss9001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: metro Atlanta
Posts: 9,460
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 736 Post(s)
Liked: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1thumb View Post
We tried it all. Definitely tried swapping all the HDMI cables, multiple times (and multiple media - copper and fiber), all the sources, etc. My installer (and then Trinnov) were unable to reproduce the symptoms on their systems, but easily able to reproduce in mine...I wish it had worked because everyone else seems to love their Trinnovs. I had very high hopes. Super bizarre, to be sure.
I can relate to your frustration. My story was flawless playback from my Altitude 16, then suddenly I got an buzz/hum and from an AppleTV, some ticking sounds. Tried everything, pulled cables, replaced HDMI cables, disconnected devices from Altitude and amps...literally everything in 3-4 days of troubleshooting. Called Trinnov and they were great in trying to help me - both Antoine in Paris who ran diagnostics and Jon Herron & Pete Carpenter in the US. They even had me send it to CT so Pete could check it out on the bench. They found nothing wrong in 4 weeks of checks so they returned it to me.


But...during its absence I accidentally discovered that Comcast had done a lousy job putting in new wiring to our house (they left wiring & connections open to the air & outside the enclosure box so exposed with a jumble of cable spaghetti) when they had run a temp line across to our neighbor due to lightning damage to the head box that fed our house. I cleaned up their cabling mess (in disgust) before getting my Altitude back and to my delight all noise was gone and back to normal! Put everything back exactly to what it was & to this day, noise hasn't reappeared.

The moral of my story:

1. The Altitude has delivered flawless audio and video pass-through and continues to do so after 1.5+ yrs of ownership.

2. Trinnov support had been fantastic! I've never experienced this level of support from any other audio/video company. They will go to great lengths to help the end-user.

3. System & setup issues, totally unrelated to the "symptom", can be the real fault, very difficult to find & fix. It was luck on my part that I found the culprit - probably poor grounding or some cable issue in the temp line Comcast ran across our yard, between our neighbor's driveway & street (could have been crushed, causing a broken cable shield?) I blame it on Comcast since there was absolutely no changes in my setup, gear & cabling when there was no noise and when there was noise. And back to no noise. The only difference was >> Comcast.

It's a shame that in all the troubleshooting you, your installer & Trinnov did, couldn't find the problem. I have to believe it was a system/setup issue since it happened with 2 Altitudes & a Storm...very unlikely that 3 new units would be bad.

In the end, it's great that you're happy with the Monoprice and delivering great AV enjoyment! That's what counts.
sdrucker likes this.

Steve
ss9001 is online now  
post #10547 of 11130 Old 02-12-2020, 06:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
SJHT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 3,814
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1292 Post(s)
Liked: 906
This is great feedback for troubleshooting. Setup a system with just one source and see if there are issues. Pull the plug on everything else! SJ
SJHT is offline  
post #10548 of 11130 Old 02-12-2020, 07:18 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Steve Bruzonsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1999
Location: Gilbert, Arizona
Posts: 20,679
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1903 Post(s)
Liked: 1166
He should try a different video display than the Sony VW5000 (which I have as well as Lumagen Radiance Pro and Trinnov Altitude 32) and see if the problem corrects. Plenty of us VW5000 owners have at times had issues re HDMI which we eventually solved.

Pray for all of our healthcare providers who are doing their best at great risk to help us survive the current Covid-19 virus crisis.
Steve Bruzonsky is online now  
post #10549 of 11130 Old 02-12-2020, 10:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Berland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 1,014
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
Liked: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1thumb View Post
We tried it all. Definitely tried swapping all the HDMI cables, multiple times (and multiple media - copper and fiber), all the sources, etc. My installer (and then Trinnov) were unable to reproduce the symptoms on their systems, but easily able to reproduce in mine.

Given that all the sources exhibited problems remarkably similar (Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku Ultra, Oppo, Xbox One X, Kaleidescape, etc), my hunch was that it was some interaction between the VPL-5000ES and the Trinnov. Especially given Sony's earlier problems with Apple TV prior to the latest firmware updates related to HDMI syncing. And doubly-especially once the StormAudio behaved similarly. I *almost* tried injecting a Lumagen into the stack simply to see if it could supply a consistent signal, but I ultimately didn't pull the trigger. I'd been through enough.

I still have the StormAudio (RMA'd and returned with the latest HDMI board, but exhibits eerily similar issues, though is more stable than the Trinnov) if anyone wants to bring their expertise to bear and lives nearby.

I wish it had worked because everyone else seems to love their Trinnovs. I had very high hopes. Super bizarre, to be sure.
I had issues with high bitrates in multichannel initially, but after my A32 had a trip to doctor Trinnov in Paris it works perfect. Absolutely no issues with HDMI or high bitrates. My device is used daily by both me and my wife. In the beginning I also had some weird issues with HDMI, but it was relating cable (1 meter) with Apple TV 4K. If I used same cable on another source it worked without any problems - solution was to switch HDMI cable between two of my sources.

I previously had Marantz AV8802a; it was reliable, but not compared to Altitude32.

Edit:
@1thumb : Did you have 2 defective Altitude's + RMA'd StormAudio? If that is the case, I think you have something not healthy in your setup (or electrical system). Unstable power-supply to your home will kill all equipment eventually. I would suggest checking this up.
ss9001 and sdrucker like this.

HT: Trinnov A32 (AL32-1632)/AMP8/8M - BRYSTON 4B SST2 - B&W 802D3, 803D2, 2*DB1, HTM2D2, 804D2, SCMS, Nautilus SCM1, 805D2 - NORDOST Heimdall2/Frey2 - ISOTEK EVO3 Titan,Sigmas - LG OLED65B7V - GIK ACOUSTICS
HP: 2*MOON 430HA D, 2*MiND2 - 2*Yggdrasil - 2*Hydra Z/ZPM - ISOTEK EVO3 Sigmas, Aquarius - NORDOST Heimdall 2 - AUDEZE LCD-4 rev2, 2*LCD-XC - SHURE SE846 - Bose NC 700

Last edited by Berland; 02-12-2020 at 12:27 PM.
Berland is online now  
post #10550 of 11130 Old 02-12-2020, 12:50 PM
Member
 
1thumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berland View Post
@1thumb : Did you have 2 defective Altitude's + RMA'd StormAudio? If that is the case, I think you have something not healthy in your setup (or electrical system). Unstable power-supply to your home will kill all equipment eventually. I would suggest checking this up.
I've been through a lot of processors (Onkyo, Integra [Onkyo], Marantz, Trinnov, StormAudio, Monolith, etc) because I'm a fiddler/tuner and I'm always on the hunt for "the next best thing". (Like, I suspect, many on this forum)

So far, only the Trinnov (two units) and StormAudio (one unit, with a round-trip to get a new updated HDMI board) haven't worked. (They also both shared some unique ways in which they didn't work, making me wonder about shared components/software). The others all had their issues (not the least being 12 channels or less for many), but they weren't catastrophic like the Trinnov and StormAudio. We attempted to isolate everything - sources, power, cabling - to no avail. Given everyone else's positive experiences, and the extensive amount of trial-and-error debugging we went through, I concluded that it was likely the VPL-5000ES interacting with the Trinnov/StormAudio somehow uniquely. I wasn't gonna swap out the laser projector I loved so much (which worked fine with other processors and would be a massively most costly swap endeavor) for a processor when other processors existed to try. So I kept trying until I found one with 16 channels that works and that I enjoy the sound (HTP-1).

I'm sure before long, there will be another processor I'm chomping at the bit to try. Hopefully the whole 16-channel space continues to improve and stabilize, even for wild outliers like me, and there will be more fiddling in my future.

[Edit: I don't think my Trinnovs or my StormAudio were "defective" per se, to use your language. I don't want to give the wrong impression. Both companies diligently worked to make them work, and we tried multiple hardware swaps. I think there's just something unique in my system, almost certainly with the projector since omitting it worked fine. I'm not blaming Trinnov or StormAudio. I just wish they'd worked, but wasn't willing to swap projectors.]

Sony VPL-VW5000ES Laser Projector | Monolith HTP-1 9.1.6 Processor | Velodyne Digital Drive 1812 Signature Subwoofer | Genelec speakers (HT210B, AIW25, AIC25) | Stewart Cinecurve 2.40 w/StudioTek 130 G3 screen
1thumb is offline  
post #10551 of 11130 Old 02-12-2020, 02:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Berland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 1,014
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
Liked: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1thumb View Post
I've been through a lot of processors (Onkyo, Integra [Onkyo], Marantz, Trinnov, StormAudio, Monolith, etc) because I'm a fiddler/tuner and I'm always on the hunt for "the next best thing". (Like, I suspect, many on this forum)

So far, only the Trinnov (two units) and StormAudio (one unit, with a round-trip to get a new updated HDMI board) haven't worked. (They also both shared some unique ways in which they didn't work, making me wonder about shared components/software). The others all had their issues (not the least being 12 channels or less for many), but they weren't catastrophic like the Trinnov and StormAudio. We attempted to isolate everything - sources, power, cabling - to no avail. Given everyone else's positive experiences, and the extensive amount of trial-and-error debugging we went through, I concluded that it was likely the VPL-5000ES interacting with the Trinnov/StormAudio somehow uniquely. I wasn't gonna swap out the laser projector I loved so much (which worked fine with other processors and would be a massively most costly swap endeavor) for a processor when other processors existed to try. So I kept trying until I found one with 16 channels that works and that I enjoy the sound (HTP-1).

I'm sure before long, there will be another processor I'm chomping at the bit to try. Hopefully the whole 16-channel space continues to improve and stabilize, even for wild outliers like me, and there will be more fiddling in my future.

[Edit: I don't think my Trinnovs or my StormAudio were "defective" per se, to use your language. I don't want to give the wrong impression. Both companies diligently worked to make them work, and we tried multiple hardware swaps. I think there's just something unique in my system, almost certainly with the projector since omitting it worked fine. I'm not blaming Trinnov or StormAudio. I just wish they'd worked, but wasn't willing to swap projectors.]
The only shared component between Trinnov and Storm is the HDMI board. If you open a Trinnov Altitude, it is filled with Trinnov created boards. Storm and Trinnov is not even build on the same concept.

HT: Trinnov A32 (AL32-1632)/AMP8/8M - BRYSTON 4B SST2 - B&W 802D3, 803D2, 2*DB1, HTM2D2, 804D2, SCMS, Nautilus SCM1, 805D2 - NORDOST Heimdall2/Frey2 - ISOTEK EVO3 Titan,Sigmas - LG OLED65B7V - GIK ACOUSTICS
HP: 2*MOON 430HA D, 2*MiND2 - 2*Yggdrasil - 2*Hydra Z/ZPM - ISOTEK EVO3 Sigmas, Aquarius - NORDOST Heimdall 2 - AUDEZE LCD-4 rev2, 2*LCD-XC - SHURE SE846 - Bose NC 700
Berland is online now  
post #10552 of 11130 Old 02-12-2020, 03:06 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold
 
sdrucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 4,491
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1777 Post(s)
Liked: 1455
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1thumb View Post
I've been through a lot of processors (Onkyo, Integra [Onkyo], Marantz, Trinnov, StormAudio, Monolith, etc) because I'm a fiddler/tuner and I'm always on the hunt for "the next best thing". (Like, I suspect, many on this forum)

So far, only the Trinnov (two units) and StormAudio (one unit, with a round-trip to get a new updated HDMI board) haven't worked. (They also both shared some unique ways in which they didn't work, making me wonder about shared components/software). The others all had their issues (not the least being 12 channels or less for many), but they weren't catastrophic like the Trinnov and StormAudio. We attempted to isolate everything - sources, power, cabling - to no avail. Given everyone else's positive experiences, and the extensive amount of trial-and-error debugging we went through, I concluded that it was likely the VPL-5000ES interacting with the Trinnov/StormAudio somehow uniquely. I wasn't gonna swap out the laser projector I loved so much (which worked fine with other processors and would be a massively most costly swap endeavor) for a processor when other processors existed to try. So I kept trying until I found one with 16 channels that works and that I enjoy the sound (HTP-1).

I'm sure before long, there will be another processor I'm chomping at the bit to try. Hopefully the whole 16-channel space continues to improve and stabilize, even for wild outliers like me, and there will be more fiddling in my future.

[Edit: I don't think my Trinnovs or my StormAudio were "defective" per se, to use your language. I don't want to give the wrong impression. Both companies diligently worked to make them work, and we tried multiple hardware swaps. I think there's just something unique in my system, almost certainly with the projector since omitting it worked fine. I'm not blaming Trinnov or StormAudio. I just wish they'd worked, but wasn't willing to swap projectors.]
Let me ask you - did you have sources->preamp->projector?

The workaround that might have been successful for you would have been to use an HD Fury of some sort or a Lumagen VP, routed your sources to one of those devices, then simply have video->projector and audio->preamp. The HD Fury would have been the considerably cheaper option, unless you need video processing for your projector.

I agree with you that this seems to be a problem unique to the HDMI board from MDS.

Audio Gear: Trinnov Altitude 32 (24 channel), NAD M27 amps (3)
Video: JVC RS600, Seymour 100" UF Screen, Lumagen Radiance Pro 4444 (coming soon)
Speakers: PSB Imagine T3 LCR, Imagine T Wides/Side Surround 1, T2 Side Surrounds, Imagine XB rears, Image B6 screens, PSB CS1000 ceilings (6), HSU ULS-15 Mk 2 subs (4) - 13.4.6
HAA HT1 and HT2 Certification
sdrucker is online now  
post #10553 of 11130 Old 02-12-2020, 05:47 PM
Member
 
1thumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berland View Post
The only shared component between Trinnov and Storm is the HDMI board. If you open a Trinnov Altitude, it is filled with Trinnov created boards. Storm and Trinnov is not even build on the same concept.
Right, I'm pretty sure the problem is between the HDMI board from Momentum Data Systems (MDS) and my projector, which I believe both units share. Those boards clearly work on other VPL-5000ES projector setups, but didn't on mine. (Also, I never opened up my Trinnov. Also many other Sony setups have a Lumagen inline as well, while I don't.).

One of the biggest reasons I feel that way isn't just the shared component - it's that both units (Trinnov and Storm) exhibited some of the identical very odd visual artifacts that I haven't ever seen with another processor or sources connected directly to the projector. (Things like a single green vertical line of pixels straight through the center of my picture appeared pretty frequently. Pretty unique.).

We'll probably never know. At least, not until I take another swing at the bat.

Sony VPL-VW5000ES Laser Projector | Monolith HTP-1 9.1.6 Processor | Velodyne Digital Drive 1812 Signature Subwoofer | Genelec speakers (HT210B, AIW25, AIC25) | Stewart Cinecurve 2.40 w/StudioTek 130 G3 screen
1thumb is offline  
post #10554 of 11130 Old 02-12-2020, 05:48 PM
Member
 
1thumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdrucker View Post
Let me ask you - did you have sources->preamp->projector?

The workaround that might have been successful for you would have been to use an HD Fury of some sort or a Lumagen VP, routed your sources to one of those devices, then simply have video->projector and audio->preamp. The HD Fury would have been the considerably cheaper option, unless you need video processing for your projector.

I agree with you that this seems to be a problem unique to the HDMI board from MDS.
I do have an HD Fury and tried that. It helped sync the signal more consistently, especially when switching sources, but it didn't solve the issues entirely. Thought about getting a Lumagen, decided to try other processors instead.

Sony VPL-VW5000ES Laser Projector | Monolith HTP-1 9.1.6 Processor | Velodyne Digital Drive 1812 Signature Subwoofer | Genelec speakers (HT210B, AIW25, AIC25) | Stewart Cinecurve 2.40 w/StudioTek 130 G3 screen
1thumb is offline  
post #10555 of 11130 Old 02-12-2020, 05:51 PM
Member
 
1thumb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 17
On an unrelated note, I stumbled across this guy today (due to some controversy about the HTP-1) who may be benchmarking most of the 16-channel processors against each other shortly, including the Trinnov (and the Storm). Depending on his results, maybe I'll take another swing at the bat sooner rather than later.

Sony VPL-VW5000ES Laser Projector | Monolith HTP-1 9.1.6 Processor | Velodyne Digital Drive 1812 Signature Subwoofer | Genelec speakers (HT210B, AIW25, AIC25) | Stewart Cinecurve 2.40 w/StudioTek 130 G3 screen
1thumb is offline  
post #10556 of 11130 Old 02-12-2020, 06:02 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold
 
sdrucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 4,491
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1777 Post(s)
Liked: 1455
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1thumb View Post
I do have an HD Fury and tried that. It helped sync the signal more consistently, especially when switching sources, but it didn't solve the issues entirely. Thought about getting a Lumagen, decided to try other processors instead.
Where the HD Fury is in the signal chain matters. Meaning that if you had sources feed the HD Fury, then split the output so that HDMI video goes to the PJ, and HDMI audio (only) is fed to the Altitude, in effect all you should be getting is bog-standard HDMI 1.4 which shouldn't be a problem with the Altitude units. At least that solution would have kept the signal chain to the Altitude strictly audio. Did you try that, or did anyone at Trinnov suggest that route along with 2m or longer HDMI cables? That's leaving the issue of active vs. passive cables for another day, depending on your needed signal lengths.

As I understand it, many (I don't know if the answer is "most") of my fellow Altitude owners with a projector and an Altitude with the HDMI 2.0 compliant boards have separate video and audio chains. At least that's what @appelz has mentioned in the past. Adam is an expert calibrator that is active on this thread and some other $20K threads, so perhaps he can chime in if he has time.
Lasalle likes this.

Audio Gear: Trinnov Altitude 32 (24 channel), NAD M27 amps (3)
Video: JVC RS600, Seymour 100" UF Screen, Lumagen Radiance Pro 4444 (coming soon)
Speakers: PSB Imagine T3 LCR, Imagine T Wides/Side Surround 1, T2 Side Surrounds, Imagine XB rears, Image B6 screens, PSB CS1000 ceilings (6), HSU ULS-15 Mk 2 subs (4) - 13.4.6
HAA HT1 and HT2 Certification
sdrucker is online now  
post #10557 of 11130 Old 02-12-2020, 06:34 PM
Senior Member
 
Jish9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 451
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
Liked: 142
If you do try again, put the HDFURY VERTEX in between the source and PJ. VERTEX can do 2.0 to both PJ and Trinnov and your issues with regard to the Sony will be resolved. If you’re still having issues then it will be from your source device and it’s compliance with HDMI standards. I had a similar situation between my older Runco PJ and newer Lyngdorf MP60 at the time. Issue resolved and threw a Lumagen into the mix with output set to HDCP 1.4 out to the PJ also no issues. Good luck.
Jish9 is offline  
post #10558 of 11130 Old 02-13-2020, 07:56 AM
Senior Member
 
Jish9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 451
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
Liked: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy View Post
Thanks. Yes I’m very excited for the gear to arrive and be setup. I know Kodi will eventually squash the bug but I’ve been reading the github bug reports and it’s a major rewrite of the audio code to fix it so it won’t be quick. I was just curious about some inside experience from other altitude users.

The bug only shows itself on selected Atmos tracks in mkv. For those interested here is the bug report.


https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/...ment-584896191

Thanks guys. I know it’s a little off topic


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I was down in the theater last night and checked everything out on my system. I’m running KODI Leia 18.5 through NVIDIA SHIELD 2017 with the latest firmware (basically Android Tv interface) and checked out 11 movies all ATMOS 4 of which were high bit rates per Kodi real time analyzer. None had any audio dropouts. It would appear that the Altitude, updated with the latest firmware, is able to handle it.

Let us know your results once your unit is up and running.
Jish9 is offline  
post #10559 of 11130 Old 02-13-2020, 08:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
MagnumX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 2,556
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1515 Post(s)
Liked: 993
Interesting. I and armt least two other guys have been getting random stops and/or freezes with KODI on the Shield. I'm starting to wonder if it's the network connection (despite it always saying excellent). I'm thinking maybe I should just go to the bother of running Ethernet cable despite the distance and drilling. WiFi seems too prone to odd interference issues once in awhile. Leia just stops. Krypton would freeze and then resume. I've installed MRMC to compare as well now when one of the other two claimed it works where KODI stops. I haven't had time to test a movie with it yet, though.

Click THEATER (Updated: Nov-12-2019) for pics: Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, 11.1.6 (Marantz SR7012 + Yamaha HTR-5960 + Onkyo ESPro) - Dialog Lift - PSB T45/B15/S50/X1T/CS500 Speakers & Def Tech PF-1500 15" sub; 2nd Room (Updated Apr-22-2019): 48" Plasma TV, Carver AL-III, Carver C-5 Pre-Amp, Technics SH-AC500D, Dual Carver TFM-35x Amps (Active Bi-Amp), Klipsch Surrounds ; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S, LD, GameCube : Props (Updated 4-4-20)
MagnumX is online now  
post #10560 of 11130 Old 02-13-2020, 09:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Berland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 1,014
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
Liked: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jish9 View Post
I was down in the theater last night and checked everything out on my system. I’m running KODI Leia 18.5 through NVIDIA SHIELD 2017 with the latest firmware (basically Android Tv interface) and checked out 11 movies all ATMOS 4 of which were high bit rates per Kodi real time analyzer. None had any audio dropouts. It would appear that the Altitude, updated with the latest firmware, is able to handle it.

Let us know your results once your unit is up and running.
What is high bitrate for atmos, and which titles (I hope to avoid going through them all to find one with 10+ Mbit/s for audio. Most keeps in the 3-5Mbit/s area for audio stream (atmos).

Edit:
Dolby Demo Disc 2014 contains some Atmos parts with 10625 Kbit/s bitrate for audio. Works fine on the A32, no drops or other problems during playback.

HT: Trinnov A32 (AL32-1632)/AMP8/8M - BRYSTON 4B SST2 - B&W 802D3, 803D2, 2*DB1, HTM2D2, 804D2, SCMS, Nautilus SCM1, 805D2 - NORDOST Heimdall2/Frey2 - ISOTEK EVO3 Titan,Sigmas - LG OLED65B7V - GIK ACOUSTICS
HP: 2*MOON 430HA D, 2*MiND2 - 2*Yggdrasil - 2*Hydra Z/ZPM - ISOTEK EVO3 Sigmas, Aquarius - NORDOST Heimdall 2 - AUDEZE LCD-4 rev2, 2*LCD-XC - SHURE SE846 - Bose NC 700

Last edited by Berland; 02-13-2020 at 10:05 AM.
Berland is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Ultra Hi-End HT Gear ($20,000+)

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off