Kaleidescape Strato Movie Player 4K HDR $4,500 - Page 118 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1702Likes

post #3511 of 4795 Old 02-01-2018, 09:02 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3658 Post(s)
Liked: 6209
Yeah. It is frustrating. We're seeing such a wide variance too, the same studio will have clearly wrong data for one title, good data for another and no data at all for the next.

Then you look at the data. Providing the mastering display info is useless because it doesn't say anything about the content. MaxCLL is better, but it is reporting the peak pixel level at one color (red, green, or blue), not for the actual peak white level. A peak pixel level for blue is vastly different than a peak level for green when it comes to impact on the image. And we've already seen where you can get random peak levels that would throw everything off. It really is a big mess.
Wookii likes this.

My Home Theater UPDATED DEC 2017
Technical Editor/Writer Sound and Vision Magazine
Deep Dive AV - Calibration, Consulting and Education
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3512 of 4795 Old 02-03-2018, 10:54 AM

Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Quoted: 4408 Post(s)
Liked: 5668
My Terra Server has finished downloading the 8+ TB of films in my Kscape library that had not previously been downloaded to my Strato. The whole job took less than 10 days, although I continued to use my Kscape system to watch films just as I had done before. Even so, my average download speed was better than 80 Mbps, so I am pleased. Even with my entire library loaded on my system, it still has nearly 12 TB of storage available for new purchases.

I know it's not going to happen but my fondest wish remains that Kscape would offer a UHD HDR disk player that would integrate with the Kscape system as its 1080P players do now. If that ever happens there won't be anything left to do but see Paris and die.

Has anybody heard anything new about Kscape striking a deal with Twentieth Century Fox that would grant Kscape UV rights to that studio's titles? So far, we have to double dip to download those titles, even if we bought them on disk and thereby got UV rights. It's frustrating. And then there is Disney, sigh.

HT setup: Sony 75XBR X940D UHD HDR TV; Kaleidescape Strato Movie Server 6 TB and Terra Server 24 TB; Yamaha RX-A3060 AV receiver; Sonamp 2-1 2channel 100W power amp; Crestron Control System; 2 Rythmik FV18 subwoofers, 6 Hsu HB-1 Bookshelf speakers, 1 Hsu HC-1 Center speaker, 4 Focal ICW8 in-ceiling Atmos speakers; Oppo UDP-203 4K HDR BD player; Mac Mini HTPC. TiVO Bolt 1TB DVR; TiVo Premiere Elite 2 TB DVR; Roku Premiere+
post #3513 of 4795 Old 02-03-2018, 01:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 725 Post(s)
Liked: 398
There’s no way Fox does any more UV. They are part of Disney now. It will be MA or bust.

Video: JVC NX7, Stewart Cima Neve 135"
Audio: Marantz AV7704, Emotiva XPA-11 Gen 3
Speakers: Focal Electra 1038 Be x 2, Electra CC 1008 Be, Aria 906 x 8, REL S5 SHO x 2
Sources: Apple TV 4k, Kaleidescape Strato, Xbox One X
Xbox Live: TrackZ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3514 of 4795 Old 02-03-2018, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaremyP View Post
There’s no way Fox does any more UV. They are part of Disney now. It will be MA or bust.
Thanks, that explains it. Anyway, because of my Kscape system's massively increased storage capacity, I plan to buy films only from the Kscape store, even if I have to compromise on the soundtrack's format. I have already double dipped once, on the lovely Cinderella (2015). I wanted a copy for my system, despite already owning the BD.

HT setup: Sony 75XBR X940D UHD HDR TV; Kaleidescape Strato Movie Server 6 TB and Terra Server 24 TB; Yamaha RX-A3060 AV receiver; Sonamp 2-1 2channel 100W power amp; Crestron Control System; 2 Rythmik FV18 subwoofers, 6 Hsu HB-1 Bookshelf speakers, 1 Hsu HC-1 Center speaker, 4 Focal ICW8 in-ceiling Atmos speakers; Oppo UDP-203 4K HDR BD player; Mac Mini HTPC. TiVO Bolt 1TB DVR; TiVo Premiere Elite 2 TB DVR; Roku Premiere+
post #3515 of 4795 Old 02-03-2018, 02:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Movie porting is gong to be the reason I think I continue to hold buying in. Soon as they launch MA, then I’ll be ready to spend. Until then, I’ll continue to load content on my server and build my MA/iTunes library with hopes one day it ports to K and then I’ll drop my server.

Part of me is even just considering sticking to iTunes. iTunes DV really is good. Guess we will see if iTunes gets Atmos before K gets MA and the missing uhd studios.

Speakers: Focal Electra 1038 Be x 2, Electra CC 1008 Be, Aria 906 x 8, REL S5 SHO x 2
post #3516 of 4795 Old 02-03-2018, 02:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1002 Post(s)
Liked: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwsat View Post
Thanks, that explains it. Anyway, because of my Kscape system's massively increased storage capacity, I plan to buy films only from the Kscape store, even if I have to compromise on the soundtrack's format. I have already double dipped once, on the lovely Cinderella (2015). I wanted a copy for my system, despite already owning the BD.

Wow! You compromise??? . Welcome to the club. Hopefully thing continue to improve as they have over the last year and will be a non issue at some point. SJ
post #3517 of 4795 Old 02-03-2018, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHT View Post
Wow! You compromise??? . Welcome to the club. Hopefully thing continue to improve as they have over the last year and will be a non issue at some point. SJ
Yeah, the addition of the high dollar Terra on top of the expensive Strato has taught me that strategic compromise can be a good thing. With nearly 300 films on my system, I am already starting to feel like a second class citizen when I have to play a disk. How quickly I became spoiled!

post #3518 of 4795 Old 02-03-2018, 06:51 PM

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
Quoted: 3658 Post(s)
Liked: 6209
Kaleidescape Strato Movie Player 4K HDR $4,500

UV and MA are going to hurt KScape more than help in the long run. They make nothing with those and actually lose money every time you do that instead of buying a film from them. The more people use that and don’t buy titles straight out, the less chance KScape stays in the game.

Don’t get me wrong, it is great for those that already own the titles and don’t want to double dip, but if you’re not buying titles from them frequently and only using UV, it is hurting them far more than helping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
baseball0618 likes this.

My Home Theater UPDATED DEC 2017
Technical Editor/Writer Sound and Vision Magazine
Deep Dive AV - Calibration, Consulting and Education
post #3519 of 4795 Old 02-03-2018, 07:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Deering View Post
UV and MA are going to hurt KScape more than help in the long run. They make nothing with those and actually lose money every time you do that instead of buying a film from them. The more people use that and don’t buy titles straight out, the less chance KScape stays in the game.

Don’t get me wrong, it is great for those that already own the titles and don’t want to double dip, but if you’re not buying titles from them frequently and only using UV, it is hurting them far more than helping.

I agree. I do see that side of it.

I have several hundred movies, perhaps 1,000, between my MA and UV. There's no way I'm rebuying that content on a K store. Hence, the port in of most of that really is a requirement.

That said, I would be more than happy to buy new releases or other not yet owned content direct from K as much as possible once established in the system, specifically to support them. But again, I want the assurance that my purchases will then port out to a shared locker system reliably.

A big use case for this, for me, is general access and special features.

K kind of blows on the quantity of extras they get. iTunes has a ton of them. A regular thing for me would be to buy a new release from K, watch the movie in highest fidelity on K, then watch any extras of interest on Apple TV/iTunes. If my kids or wife want to self-service watch a movie, they'd be more apt to do it on ATV/iTunes than K if we had one (especially if the movie isn't currently downloaded). Lastly, portable watching or viewing on mobile outside the home would be done on iPad/iPhone via iTunes. K doesn't need to support that other stuff, but the ownership locker linkage is critical to those use cases working.
ccool96 likes this.

post #3520 of 4795 Old 02-03-2018, 10:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
Liked: 1110

So I bought a 10Tb Strato a week ago. This was my first K product. So here is my initial thoughts on the whole “K-experience”

I had considered jumping in years ago, but ultimately ended up building my own Blu-Ray server consisting of AnyDVD HD, MyMovies Collection Management , Dune Players, and Qnap NAS. I have two Qnap 8-bay NAS units with all 4TB drives, both in Raid 6 configuration, which yields 24Tb of usable space in each. Both of these NAS units are full of full Blu-Ray rips.

This really was a very easy to use and a completely automated system. Drop a Blu-Ray disc into my computer, and it automatically ripped the disc and cataloged it.

Then along came 4K Blu-Ray, and going back to loading 4K disc in either my Oppo or Panasonic player felt antiquated.

I have multiple Apple TV 4K units and they are by far my primary source for content. I watch tons of both Netflix and Amazon 4K and HDR Original Series. Narcos, Bloodline, House of Cards, The Crown, Stranger Things, Man in High Castle, etc. The quality of these shows is truly phenomenal considering they are streaming and not at super high bit rate. In addition to these services, the video quality of Apple 4K HDR movies is very impressive. The only real downside to the Apple TV is the lossy audio and no Atmos.

So here is where my journey starts with K. I decided long before ripping of UHD disc was even possible, that I had no interest in doing this. Ripping Blu-Ray disc at 35GB or so was one thing, but I had no interest in trying to rip these 60-100GB disc. And in this mobile world we live in now, I wanted a system that not only gives me true bit-for-bit quality of UHD disc, but I also want access to these titles on multiple devices, anytime, anywhere.

I fully believe that UV and MA both are extremely important to the success of K and their movie store. I hope to see MA added in the not so distant future. I understand that K doesn’t make anything off titles purchases elsewhere, but I’m not confident enough in K, to allow all my content to be locked solely into their ecosystem.

So my Strato has been running around the clock downloading only the UHD/HDR titles that I already had in my UV locker. I have just over 200 UHD/HDR titles in iTunes and of that about 70 of those UHD/HDR titles are also in UV.

I have no problem buying new content in the K-store as long as it has UV rights. I currently will not buy any title that doesn’t, unless it’s a movie I know I’m likely to watch multiple times. I also expect to buy the Terra server in a month or so. But considering that K has done away with all redundancy in these servers, if the K-store were to ever disappear, and we had a drive failure, we would have no way to re-build the content. Currently with the Strato / Terra, if you have a drive failure all the content has to be re-downloaded. This really brings me to my next thought. Considering the drive cost is so minor compared to product cost, the Strato should have either 2 6TB or 10TB disc in a mirrored configuration, so if one drive failed, you could simply change it and copy all the content over from the mirrored drive. This would be a way to protect all this content, in the event the K-store ever went away, and would be much faster than trying to re-download 6-10TB of data. My feeling is that K is only going to have a tougher and tougher time being successful as these other streaming devices continue to grow and quality continues to get better and better.

My thoughts on the “K-experience” which has long been touted as one of the best selling points for K. My first thought was, this is a little underwhelming. I’m sure back in the day when DVD and Blu-ray movies had to be played from the disc, and streaming services didn’t exist, this seemed like a monumental upgrade. But now with my home-made Blu-Ray server and with these Apple TV 4K unit, the operation of K almost feels slightly outdated. The on-screen GUI is ok, nothing amazing. The info provided on titles and extras are far more limited than what you get from a device like the Apple TV. Then there is the fact you have to do all your “shopping” on a computer. No searching for similar titles or certain actors and buying on-screen seems behind the times.

But I can live with these short coming for the one reason I bought the unit. So I didn’t have to get up to load UHD Blu-Ray movies into a player and I get the very best video and audio quality. I also love that I can finally buy early release titles, like Apple and others offer, but finally get those early releases in the best quality.

So here is how I hope to buy titles moving forward. I am willing to pay more for titles to support the K-store, but these titles need to support UV and be in 4K on Vudu. If they are in 4K on Vudu, any movie that I buy on the K-store will give me the best quality on K, but will also give me UHD UV rights and port over to Vudu. From there it will port over to Apple in UHD, as long as the title is in UHD on Vudu. Apple TV is certainly my second preferred method of viewing behind K. I’m not a big user of Vudu.

I’m hopeful K will soon support MA, and then my K purchases can port directly to Apple, which gives me the ability to play UHD/HDR titles in their second best quality, and allow me view these titles while traveling, etc.

Overall, using the Strato as a 4K UHD Blu-Ray server has met my initial expectations. Mainly being able to have a vast catalog of top quality UHD/HDR content available instantly at my fingertips.

Again, I think it’s critical that K gets on board with MA, as soon as possible. I can live with the missing Atmos tracks on certain titles, more than I can live with buying a title on K, that’s solely locked into the K ecosystem. To me it’s imperative to know that by going disc-less, I’m not solely putting all my eggs in K’s basket.

K certainly is the best game in town for high-end systems, but they must continue to step up their game if they want to stay ahead of the Google and Apple companies of the world. Now provide us with same day content as theaters, and K will once again raise the bar and further set themselves apart from the competition.

My wish for K- Live Long and Prosper

Edit- One additional note on K. I have been keeping a detailed log of HDR metadata between UHD Disc, Apple TV, and the Strato. The metadata seems to be all over the place. The Strato seems to be more consistent with UHD disc, but not perfect. Apple TV seems pretty accurate for HDR titles, but the vast majority of their content is Dolby. When they convert the Dolby titles to HDR10, they all have the same exact fixed metadata. K can further separate themselves by making sure the HDR metadata is always correct, but I have a feeling this is more a studio issue than anything.

Last edited by ccool96; 02-04-2018 at 10:50 AM.
post #3521 of 4795 Old 02-04-2018, 06:40 AM

@ccool96 -- Welcome to the club! I bought my 6 TB Strato in June 2016 and have really enjoyed it. Its user interface is in a class by itself and our choice of content, which was always good, has become even better in recent months. As described in an earlier post, my Strato ran out of storage some time ago, so I recently added a 24 TB Terra Server to my Kscape system. My entire Kscape library, small by the standards here, but still containing nearly 300 movies, has now been downloaded to my system. I am really enjoying it. I am sure you will enjoy your Kscape setup just as much.
ccool96 likes this.

post #3522 of 4795 Old 02-04-2018, 07:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1002 Post(s)
Liked: 665
Hopefully we will see improvements soon in the GUI as described here:

SJ
gwsat and ccool96 like this.
post #3523 of 4795 Old 02-04-2018, 10:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHT View Post
Hopefully we will see improvements soon in the GUI as described here:

https://youtu.be/ubpF2QPEA9g

SJ

This will be a welcome upgrade! Very cool.

post #3524 of 4795 Old 02-04-2018, 11:11 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwsat View Post
That is the same approach I have taken. Neural:X upscaling of audio is usually quite good and it is pretty rare these days for Kaleidescape not to have a release in which I am interested. Last night I watched Geostorm - with the added benefit of it being an HDR release not available on disc. So in this case it was truly a better experience than available elsewhere (same audio and better video than available on disc; no added compression as in streaming).
gwsat and BrolicBeast like this.
post #3525 of 4795 Old 02-07-2018, 03:14 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 49
It seems that the Strato is the latest Kscape device and the choice for 4K/hdr. Although it’s a couple seasons old. I’m finally finishing my movie room and have 7.2.4, and 4K PJ and I’m tempted to get a Strato and join the Kscspe ecosystem...but I’m wondering what might be on the horizon from them? Any insight?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

post #3526 of 4795 Old 02-07-2018, 03:16 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdfein View Post
It seems that the Strato is the latest Kscape device and the choice for 4K/hdr. Although it’s a couple seasons old. I’m finally finishing my movie room and have 7.2.4, and 4K PJ and I’m tempted to get a Strato and join the Kscspe ecosystem...but I’m wondering what might be on the horizon from them? Any insight?
I doubt we'll see anything new for a little while. If you're ready for something now, I would go ahead and jump in.
Montucky likes this.
post #3527 of 4795 Old 02-09-2018, 11:07 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Hi Everyone

Is there any difference in quality of 4K movie download , if I buy it directly from Kscape vs The ones I download because I already have UV 4K digital rights ? Are the downloads bit perfect in either instance

Thanks
post #3528 of 4795 Old 02-09-2018, 11:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani;
Hi Everyone

Is there any difference in quality of 4K movie download , if I buy it directly from Kscape vs The ones I download because I already have UV 4K digital rights ? Are the downloads bit perfect in either instance

Thanks

Hey Mani,

UV movies are the same downloads as movies purchased directly from K.

All UV does is tell K you already own the movie, so you can download the movie for no additional charge.

post #3529 of 4795 Old 02-09-2018, 11:16 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccool96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mani;
Hi Everyone

Thanks

Hey Mani,

UV movies are the same downloads as movies purchased directly from K.

All UV does is tell K you already own the movie, so you can download the movie for no additional charge.

Thanks
post #3530 of 4795 Old 02-11-2018, 02:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
Liked: 707
O.
M.
G.

So I was browsing for a movie to watch with my son this afternoon, and couldn't find the one I wasn't sure whether or not I even had, so pulled up the menu to go to a List view and lo and behold. There was an option for the Store. And the trumpets sounded and angels sang. It is a thing of beauty, my friends.

Now you can purchase movies directly with your player!!! No longer is it required to use an external device to browse the K store. When did this happen?! Check it out! This is seriously awesome. I am pleased. Thanks for making this happen, K!!!
ccool96 likes this.
post #3531 of 4795 Old 02-11-2018, 07:22 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
Liked: 199
You can get BD/UHD movies on sales on Amazon and Vudu, does Kaleidescape have sales?
post #3532 of 4795 Old 02-11-2018, 07:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevon27 View Post
You can get BD/UHD movies on sales on Amazon and Vudu, does Kaleidescape have sales?
Yup! They have some fun sales events with some frequency, usually following some sort of a theme, like for the Christmas season. I bought a bunch in December. Also, a summer or two ago, they ran an awesome Disney/Pixar sale where I totally loaded up. SSSOOOOO glad I did since Disney has since pulled pretty much everything off of Netflix, and my perfect Kscape copies look and sound so much better to boot.

Now, you won't exactly be seeing Wal-Mart DVD bargain bin prices, but the prices are usually fair enough to get me to bite the bullet on absurd quantities of them.
post #3533 of 4795 Old 02-13-2018, 04:15 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Just looked at my justice league movie on my strato and it shows an aspect ratio of 1:78. Why? Disappointing for us that have 2:35 screens. Ugh.

JVC RS2000 : Panamorph DCR Lens : Stewart Nuve 125" 2:35:1 screen
Anthem MRX 1120 : Kaleidescape Strato :Kaleidescape 24TB Server :Apple TV 4K
Oppo 203 : Xbox One X
Paradigm 95f , 55c, Paradigm Elite in wall surround and atmos speakers
SVS sb16 ultra x 3 : Emotiva XPA 3 DR 3 for LCR : Current Setup 7.3.4 Atmos : Control 4
post #3534 of 4795 Old 02-13-2018, 05:34 AM

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Applemike68 View Post
Just looked at my justice league movie on my strato and it shows an aspect ratio of 1:78. Why? Disappointing for us that have 2:35 screens. Ugh.
According to IMDb, Justice League was filmed in a 1.85 aspect ratio. From time to time I use the Mask feature on my JVC RS-600 projector (setting Top and Bottom to 120) together with Zoom to fill my 2.40 screen for such movies. Most definitely not for purists - but sometimes I just want to fill the entire screen to get immersed in a movie!
post #3535 of 4795 Old 02-13-2018, 05:41 AM

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked: 56
I saw that justice league remove from the store ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #3536 of 4795 Old 02-13-2018, 06:24 AM

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montucky View Post
O.
M.
G.

So I was browsing for a movie to watch with my son this afternoon, and couldn't find the one I wasn't sure whether or not I even had, so pulled up the menu to go to a List view and lo and behold. There was an option for the Store. And the trumpets sounded and angels sang. It is a thing of beauty, my friends.

Now you can purchase movies directly with your player!!! No longer is it required to use an external device to browse the K store. When did this happen?! Check it out! This is seriously awesome. I am pleased. Thanks for making this happen, K!!!
Can't see this feature yet in my systems. I am on kOS 10.2.0-18118 since January 19th.

Trinnov Altitude 32 & Amplitude*2 - Sony VW-5000ES - Panamorph Paladin DCR- Lumagen Radiance Pro 4449 - Screen Research 173" ClearPix 4K White 1.0 - Wisdom Audio speakers: L8i (LCR) - P6i (SL, SR) -P4i (SBL, SBR - LW, RW(wide for Atmos)) - 6* B&W CCM7.4 (Ceiling Atmos) - Paradigm SUB2 - Kaleidescape Encore & Premiere - Oppo 205 - SKY Q - PS4 Pro - XBOX X - Apple TV 4K - Roku 4 Ultra - Technics MK2 SL-1200GAE Limited Edition
post #3537 of 4795 Old 02-13-2018, 06:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applemike68 View Post
Yup. Apparently it just is what it is on the Blu-Ray release. I've seen others complain about it online. Sounds like it's a Warner Bros thing that they've been doing since DVD. Not sure why.
post #3538 of 4795 Old 02-13-2018, 06:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by telem;
Can't see this feature yet in my systems. I am on kOS 10.2.0-18118 since January 19th.

I have the new Movie Store on my Strato.

It says my last update was Jan 26th.

But I didn’t look to see if I had this feature until @Montucky posted about it.

post #3539 of 4795 Old 02-13-2018, 06:37 AM

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccool96 View Post
I have the new Movie Store on my Strato.

It says my last update was Jan 26th.

But I didn’t look to see if I had this feature until @Montucky posted about it.
Thanks ! kOS version?

Is it the same interface as shown on the video above?

Trinnov Altitude 32 & Amplitude*2 - Sony VW-5000ES - Panamorph Paladin DCR- Lumagen Radiance Pro 4449 - Screen Research 173" ClearPix 4K White 1.0 - Wisdom Audio speakers: L8i (LCR) - P6i (SL, SR) -P4i (SBL, SBR - LW, RW(wide for Atmos)) - 6* B&W CCM7.4 (Ceiling Atmos) - Paradigm SUB2 - Kaleidescape Encore & Premiere - Oppo 205 - SKY Q - PS4 Pro - XBOX X - Apple TV 4K - Roku 4 Ultra - Technics MK2 SL-1200GAE Limited Edition
post #3540 of 4795 Old 02-13-2018, 09:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
Liked: 203
I'm still reading this thread and catching up, but any reports on the ability for Kscape users to get theatrical releases at the same time (for a high cost of course)? I've heard this is in the works and they've figured out a digital watermark feature, but that feature would really make this enticing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Ultra Hi-End HT Gear ($20,000+)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page