Kaleidescape Strato Movie Player 4K HDR $4,500 - Page 154 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1995Likes

post #4591 of 5293 Old 04-12-2019, 09:11 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1800 Post(s)
Liked: 3579
can anyone recommend a 4x4 HDR HDMI matrix switch that works with the Strato S?

please take the high road in every post:do not respond to or quote a problematic post: report it
HDMI.org:what a mess HDCP = Hollywood's Draconian Copy Protection system
LG C9 OLED owner

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4592 of 5293 Old 04-12-2019, 09:28 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Liked: 209
The New AV proconnect is awesome. Very fast and works well. I am told a new 8 X 2 is imminent
markrubin likes this.

I know it sounds great and looks great.....but can we communicate with it? If not it is useless:)
post #4593 of 5293 Old 04-12-2019, 11:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
Liked: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Integration View Post
The New AV proconnect is awesome. Very fast and works well. I am told a new 8 X 2 is imminent
Mono price Blackbird 4K looks very good on paper and affordable . Never tried
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4594 of 5293 Old 04-12-2019, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 1800 Post(s)
Liked: 3579
Quote:
Originally Posted by mani View Post
Mono price Blackbird 4K looks very good on paper and affordable . Never tried

I have the OEM version of this: it works well for many 4K sources including DirecTV ch 106, but for Strato HDR it only works for 2 displays, when a third is added I see HDMI flash

I think AV pro connect is the only other solution

please take the high road in every post:do not respond to or quote a problematic post: report it
HDMI.org:what a mess HDCP = Hollywood's Draconian Copy Protection system
LG C9 OLED owner

post #4595 of 5293 Old 04-12-2019, 12:35 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Liked: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by markrubin View Post
I have the OEM version of this: it works well for many 4K sources including DirecTV ch 106, but for Strato HDR it only works for 2 displays, when a third is added I see HDMI flash

I think AV pro connect is the only other solution
The AV Pro connect 4 x 4 is not super expensive but it is slow, the 8 X 8 is fast but of course it is expensive

I know it sounds great and looks great.....but can we communicate with it? If not it is useless:)
post #4596 of 5293 Old 04-12-2019, 01:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 776 Post(s)
Liked: 763
Quote:
Originally Posted by markrubin View Post
can anyone recommend a 4x4 HDR HDMI matrix switch that works with the Strato S?
Don't mean to spam the forum or anything (feel free to delete this if I'm violating the rules), but I have an Atlona AT-UHD-H2H-44M I've been wanting to get rid of. I used to use it for my now-closed home theater store's showroom display for my wall-o-Sonys. Haha. https://atlona.com/product/at-uhd-h2h-44m/
Anyway, I never ran HDR through it (I do not think it's capable of passing HDR) but it did 4x4 UHD like a champ. If you can live without HDR and just pumping out 4K resolution to 4 screens is all you need, then feel free to PM me.
post #4597 of 5293 Old 04-13-2019, 04:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Need help. About to watch a movie with the family and non of my 4K HDR downloads are showing up on my strato or terra. I can see my 1080p downloads but not the 4K movies. I reset my network, powered off, unplugged both terra and strato. The terra and strato are seeing my network. Both are hardwired. The only issue that popped up was an “ internal software issue”. Any thoughts? Completely bummed on a Saturday movie night. Thanks.

JVC RS2000 : Panamorph DCR Lens : Screen Innovations 125" Slate 1.2 2.40.1
Anthem MRX 1120 : Kaleidescape Strato :Kaleidescape 24TB Server :Apple TV 4K
Oppo 203 : Xbox One X
Paradigm 95f , 55c, Paradigm Elite in wall surround and atmos speakers
SVS sb16 ultra x 3 : Emotiva XPA 3 DR 3 for LCR : Current Setup 7.3.4 Atmos : Control 4
post #4598 of 5293 Old 04-13-2019, 05:10 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Applemike68 View Post
Need help. About to watch a movie with the family and non of my 4K HDR downloads are showing up on my strato or terra. I can see my 1080p downloads but not the 4K movies. I reset my network, powered off, unplugged both terra and strato. The terra and strato are seeing my network. Both are hardwired. The only issue that popped up was an “ internal software issue”. Any thoughts? Completely bummed on a Saturday movie night. Thanks.
Can you go into my-/\kaliedescape/components and check your preferences on the Strato?
post #4599 of 5293 Old 04-13-2019, 06:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 772 Post(s)
Liked: 432
Expanding on prior posts about download speeds. With my last couple, I really haven’t seen any improvements. My Strato is still at ~115 Mbps tops on 600 Mbps service. Would love to see even the 250-300.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Video: JVC NX7, Stewart Cima Neve 135"
Audio: Marantz AV7704, Emotiva XPA-11 Gen 3
Speakers: Focal Electra 1038 Be x 2, Electra CC 1008 Be, Aria 906 x 8, REL S5 SHO x 2
Sources: Apple TV 4k, Kaleidescape Strato, Oppo 203, Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch
Xbox Live: TrackZ
post #4600 of 5293 Old 04-13-2019, 07:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1120 Post(s)
Liked: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaremyP View Post
Expanding on prior posts about download speeds. With my last couple, I really haven’t seen any improvements. My Strato is still at ~115 Mbps tops on 600 Mbps service. Would love to see even the 250-300.

It must have to do with where you are located and/or the Stratos internal capabilities. I’m pretty sure I was told it was player based chip limited or something. I downloaded a 4K HDR movie yesterday to my Terra and the download speed was north of 360 and took less than 30 minutes. If the Strato is limited for some reason they should make this clear. SJ
post #4601 of 5293 Old 04-13-2019, 07:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbm007 View Post
Can you go into my-/\kaliedescape/components and check your preferences on the Strato?

Thanks. I did do that after I rebooted everything along with changing back to my old switch from a new Ubiquiti switch. It’s working again but I can’t believe it was caused by the new switch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JVC RS2000 : Panamorph DCR Lens : Screen Innovations 125" Slate 1.2 2.40.1
Anthem MRX 1120 : Kaleidescape Strato :Kaleidescape 24TB Server :Apple TV 4K
Oppo 203 : Xbox One X
Paradigm 95f , 55c, Paradigm Elite in wall surround and atmos speakers
SVS sb16 ultra x 3 : Emotiva XPA 3 DR 3 for LCR : Current Setup 7.3.4 Atmos : Control 4
post #4602 of 5293 Old 04-13-2019, 08:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
Liked: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Applemike68 View Post
Thanks. I did do that after I rebooted everything along with changing back to my old switch from a new Ubiquiti switch. It’s working again but I can’t believe it was caused by the new switch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I believe the Strato will filter out from your library what it believes your display is not capable of playing or if it detects your display or something on the chain is not DHCP compliant. Sounds like you have an issue with your other splitter.
Killer likes this.

AudioXtream
Authorized Dealer:

Trinnov, Anthem, SVS, Triad, Genelec,
Revel, JBL Synthesis/JBL Pro, Paradigm, Kaleidescape, PS Audio, JVC,
Panamorph, LG
post #4603 of 5293 Old 04-14-2019, 09:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidino View Post
I believe the Strato will filter out from your library what it believes your display is not capable of playing or if it detects your display or something on the chain is not DHCP compliant. Sounds like you have an issue with your other splitter.
That's probably what it is. If the system doesn't detect a 4K display, it won't give you the 4K titles as options. Go to the IP address of the player, click the "Settings" tab, then click the the "Components" tab, then click the "Settings" button. A pop-up window will open, click the button "Show primary HDMI port capabilities and status" and it will give you a report of what it's detecting.
post #4604 of 5293 Old 04-15-2019, 11:24 AM

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
Liked: 85
I just noticed that a pre-ordered HDR title that got downloaded last week doesn't, for some reason, show-up in the on-screen list. Any ideas?
post #4605 of 5293 Old 04-15-2019, 05:26 PM

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Can anyone comment on the audio & video qualities of the Strato 4K movie server/player vs the Oppo 205 4K UHD bluray player for bluray & 4K UHD movies playbacks? I'm currently using the Oppo 205 strictly for bluray & 4K UHD disc playbacks in my dedicated HT room. My Oppo 205 has a linear power supply upgrade mod for its only digital audio & video circuitry only done by EVS, which made improvements in video & audio qualities over HDMI outs in comparison to the stock switching power supplies of the Oppo 205 used to feed power for its digital audio & video circuitry.

I'm thinking to sell my Oppo 205 and consider the Kaleidescape Strato with a Terra server but at the same time I don't want to compromise the audio & video qualities or and will be looking for better than my Oppo 205 if possible. You can see my HT setup equipments in my signature below. I use my dedicated HT setup strictly for surrounds or HT. I don't listen to stereo music in this dedicated HT room. I do have a separate dedicated reference stereo setup/system in a separate dedicated 2 channel listening room. See my signature below. The Oppo 205 is my only AV source in my dedicated HT room strictly used for bluray & 4K UHD disc playbacks only. I do not stream movies from Apple 4K TV or Netflix or Amazon 4K or Hulu, etc. And I don't have cable DVR.

My dedicated HT setup equipments are as follows :
* Sony 4K ES laser projection.
* Oppo UDP-205 with linear power supply upgrade mod for its digital audio & video circuitry.
* Classe SSP 800 av preamp processor.
* 3 Classe Delta CAM 600 class AB monoblock amps for front LCR speakers.
* 2 Classe Delta CA-2300 classs AB stereo amps for 2 pairs of surround speakers.
* B&W 800 D3 front speakers.
* B&W HTML1 D3 center channel speaker.
* B&W 800 series D3 custom theater (CT) in-wall surround speakers (2 pairs).
* 2 JL Audio Gotham subwoofers.
* 2 Audioquest Niagara 7000 power products for everything except the subs. My 2 JL Audio Gotham subs are plugged directly to a dedicated upgraded wall outlet. All wall outlets and circuit breakers have been upgraded.
* 1 Nordost Valhalla ll HDMI cable to connect an audio only HDMI out of the Oppo 205 to my Classe SSP 800 processor for audio only.
* 1 Transparent Premium HDMI cable to connect a video only HDMI out of the Oppo 205 directly to my Sony ES 4K laser projector for video only.
* Shunyata Research Sigma speaker cables, XLR analog audio interconnects & power cables.

So I split the dual HDMI outputs on my Oppo 205, an audio only HDMI out to my Classe SSP 800 processor for audio only and the other video only HDMI out of the Oppo 205 directly to my Sony 4K ES laser projector for video only (4K, 1080p, etc).
That's pretty much what my dedicated HT setup/system is. So if someone can comment on the audio & video qualities over HDMI outs between the Oppo 205 and the Strato 4K movie server/player.

I'm also considering to get the MSB Reference transport (universal disc transport), which is based on the Oppo 205 transport disc drive and AV or video processing board. MSB also uses Oppo 205 firmware, GUI, OSD & remote control. That's it, everything else are pure MSB all the way. With the MSB Reference transport, MSB designed and built and implement its own ultra low noise linear power supplies in a separate compartment, MSB also designed its own audio clock implementation but they use Oppo 205's video clock. For the audio clock MSB uses its own Femto audio clock design. MSB also designed its own voltage regulator, capacitors, power supply regulator and built its own chassis construction meant to fully isolate mechanical vibrations, which is much superior to the Oppo 205 chassis cobtruction. Overall, only the disc drive transport mechanism and the video board circuitry of the Oppo 203/205 that are unaltered by MSB. Everything else is designed from scratch by MSB. And this MSB Reference transport is only a universal disc transport, no DAC thus no analog audio output stage. It plays 4K UHD, bluray, DVD Video, DVD Audio, SACD, CD discs, just like the Oppo 203/205.
So in the end the audio & video qualities over HDMI outs of this MSB Reference transport will be superior to that of the Oppo 205 due to superior built, power supplies, voltage regulator, audio clock, and overall built construction of the unit. The power supplies are kept in a separate unit. So, what do you think guys? Do you think the improvements in audio & video qualities over HDMI outs will be very noticeable in comparison to the Oppo 205 or the Strato 4K movie server/player?

Stereo setup: MSB Select ll DAC w/ 2 mono powerbases (PSU) & Femto 33 clock; Clearaudio Statement TT w/ Statement Goldfinger cartridge & separate PSU; D'Agostino Momentum phonostage; Naim Statement NAC S1 linestage preamp & NAP S1 monoblock amps; Magico M6.
Home theater: Oppo 205; Classe SSP800; 3 Classe CAM600 & 2 CA2300; B&W 800D3; B&W HTML1 D3; 4 B&W 800 series D3 CT in-wall surrounds; 2 JL Gotham.

Last edited by vivace; 04-15-2019 at 05:31 PM.
post #4606 of 5293 Old 04-15-2019, 05:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS3771 View Post
I just noticed that a pre-ordered HDR title that got downloaded last week doesn't, for some reason, show-up in the on-screen list. Any ideas?
Preorders get downloaded prior to their release date. They will then show up when the release day comes so there is a time where they kind of disappear. SJ
post #4607 of 5293 Old 04-15-2019, 07:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivace View Post
Can anyone comment on the audio & video qualities of the Strato 4K movie server/player vs the Oppo 205 4K UHD bluray player for bluray & 4K UHD movies playbacks? I'm currently using the Oppo 205 strictly for bluray & 4K UHD disc playbacks in my dedicated HT room. My Oppo 205 has a linear power supply upgrade mod for its only digital audio & video circuitry only done by EVS, which made improvements in video & audio qualities over HDMI outs in comparison to the stock switching power supplies of the Oppo 205 used to feed power for its digital audio & video circuitry.

I'm thinking to sell my Oppo 205 and consider the Kaleidescape Strato with a Terra server but at the same time I don't want to compromise the audio & video qualities or and will be looking for better than my Oppo 205 if possible. You can see my HT setup equipments in my signature below. I use my dedicated HT setup strictly for surrounds or HT. I don't listen to stereo music in this dedicated HT room. I do have a separate dedicated reference stereo setup/system in a separate dedicated 2 channel listening room. See my signature below. The Oppo 205 is my only AV source in my dedicated HT room strictly used for bluray & 4K UHD disc playbacks only. I do not stream movies from Apple 4K TV or Netflix or Amazon 4K or Hulu, etc. And I don't have cable DVR.

My dedicated HT setup equipments are as follows :
* Sony 4K ES laser projection.
* Oppo UDP-205 with linear power supply upgrade mod for its digital audio & video circuitry.
* Classe SSP 800 av preamp processor.
* 3 Classe Delta CAM 600 class AB monoblock amps for front LCR speakers.
* 2 Classe Delta CA-2300 classs AB stereo amps for 2 pairs of surround speakers.
* B&W 800 D3 front speakers.
* B&W HTML1 D3 center channel speaker.
* B&W 800 series D3 custom theater (CT) in-wall surround speakers (2 pairs).
* 2 JL Audio Gotham subwoofers.
* 2 Audioquest Niagara 7000 power products for everything except the subs. My 2 JL Audio Gotham subs are plugged directly to a dedicated upgraded wall outlet. All wall outlets and circuit breakers have been upgraded.
* 1 Nordost Valhalla ll HDMI cable to connect an audio only HDMI out of the Oppo 205 to my Classe SSP 800 processor for audio only.
* 1 Transparent Premium HDMI cable to connect a video only HDMI out of the Oppo 205 directly to my Sony ES 4K laser projector for video only.
* Shunyata Research Sigma speaker cables, XLR analog audio interconnects & power cables.

So I split the dual HDMI outputs on my Oppo 205, an audio only HDMI out to my Classe SSP 800 processor for audio only and the other video only HDMI out of the Oppo 205 directly to my Sony 4K ES laser projector for video only (4K, 1080p, etc).
That's pretty much what my dedicated HT setup/system is. So if someone can comment on the audio & video qualities over HDMI outs between the Oppo 205 and the Strato 4K movie server/player.

I'm also considering to get the MSB Reference transport (universal disc transport), which is based on the Oppo 205 transport disc drive and AV or video processing board. MSB also uses Oppo 205 firmware, GUI, OSD & remote control. That's it, everything else are pure MSB all the way. With the MSB Reference transport, MSB designed and built and implement its own ultra low noise linear power supplies in a separate compartment, MSB also designed its own audio clock implementation but they use Oppo 205's video clock. For the audio clock MSB uses its own Femto audio clock design. MSB also designed its own voltage regulator, capacitors, power supply regulator and built its own chassis construction meant to fully isolate mechanical vibrations, which is much superior to the Oppo 205 chassis cobtruction. Overall, only the disc drive transport mechanism and the video board circuitry of the Oppo 203/205 that are unaltered by MSB. Everything else is designed from scratch by MSB. And this MSB Reference transport is only a universal disc transport, no DAC thus no analog audio output stage. It plays 4K UHD, bluray, DVD Video, DVD Audio, SACD, CD discs, just like the Oppo 203/205.
So in the end the audio & video qualities over HDMI outs of this MSB Reference transport will be superior to that of the Oppo 205 due to superior built, power supplies, voltage regulator, audio clock, and overall built construction of the unit. The power supplies are kept in a separate unit. So, what do you think guys? Do you think the improvements in audio & video qualities over HDMI outs will be very noticeable in comparison to the Oppo 205 or the Strato 4K movie server/player?
Don’t think I will be able to answer to your satisfaction . I have Oppo 203 , and have had Kscape premiere , then Strato player and then Terra server . I obviously use HDMI out from all the sources and don’t use analog outs . I have had these for few years now and at least to my ears audio from Kscape sounds either equal or better . So I hardly ever use a Oppo now

Hope that helps
post #4608 of 5293 Old 04-15-2019, 09:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I have an Oppo 205 and frankly hardly use it for video with the exception of Netflix Blu-ray rentals. Will play some SACDs and other audio, but since getting a Qobuz high res subscription, use it less.... All video for me is primarily K. SJ
post #4609 of 5293 Old 04-15-2019, 09:51 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 1163 Post(s)
Liked: 1242
Any word on the announcement(s) mentioned a couple weeks ago?

4K HDR10- ignore the “rules” and trust your eyes!
post #4610 of 5293 Old 04-15-2019, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Don’t think I will be able to answer to your satisfaction . I have Oppo 203 , and have had Kscape premiere , then Strato player and then Terra server . I obviously use HDMI out from all the sources and don’t use analog outs . I have had these for few years now and at least to my ears audio from Kscape sounds either equal or better . So I hardly ever use a Oppo now

Hope that helps
Thanks for the reply. I only use HDMI outs of my Oppo 205 strictly for bluray & 4K UHD disc playbacks. This is in my dedicated HT room. I never used my Oppo 205's analog audio outs for music playbacks. I don't listen to stereo music in this dedicated HT room. This setup is strictly a HT setup/system for surround movies. How's the video (picture) quality of the Strato compared to your Oppo 203?

Stereo setup: MSB Select ll DAC w/ 2 mono powerbases (PSU) & Femto 33 clock; Clearaudio Statement TT w/ Statement Goldfinger cartridge & separate PSU; D'Agostino Momentum phonostage; Naim Statement NAC S1 linestage preamp & NAP S1 monoblock amps; Magico M6.
Home theater: Oppo 205; Classe SSP800; 3 Classe CAM600 & 2 CA2300; B&W 800D3; B&W HTML1 D3; 4 B&W 800 series D3 CT in-wall surrounds; 2 JL Gotham.
post #4611 of 5293 Old 04-15-2019, 11:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivace View Post
Quote:

Hope that helps
Thanks for the reply. I only use HDMI outs of my Oppo 205 strictly for bluray & 4K UHD disc playbacks. This is in my dedicated HT room. I never used my Oppo 205's analog audio outs for music playbacks. I don't listen to stereo music in this dedicated HT room. This setup is strictly a HT setup/system for surround movies. How's the video (picture) quality of the Strato compared to your Oppo 203?
Same ... Kscape either equal or better that Oppo
post #4612 of 5293 Old 04-15-2019, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHT View Post
I have an Oppo 205 and frankly hardly use it for video with the exception of Netflix Blu-ray rentals. Will play some SACDs and other audio, but since getting a Qobuz high res subscription, use it less.... All video for me is primarily K. SJ
I see. Thanks for the reply though. I only use my Oppo 205 strictly for bluray & 4K UHD disc playbacks only using its HDMI outs to my Classe SSP 800 processor for surround audio and the other HDMI out directly to my 4K display.

post #4613 of 5293 Old 04-16-2019, 04:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quality isn’t so much the reason to prefer a K over a spinner. It’s convenience and all the many titles in 4k available that are not on and maybe never will be in disc. That list will only grow in favor of K (and Apple and others) over time.

Speakers: Focal Electra 1038 Be x 2, Electra CC 1008 Be, Aria 906 x 8, REL S5 SHO x 2
Sources: Apple TV 4k, Kaleidescape Strato, Oppo 203, Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch
post #4614 of 5293 Old 04-16-2019, 04:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

A timely post.

Have you ever wondered how Kaleidescape makes movies look so amazing? Great article that explains it! #homecinema https://www.cineluxe.com/kaleidescap...ing-transfers/

steelman1991, A7mad78 and ddsquire like this.

post #4615 of 5293 Old 04-16-2019, 05:07 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 1163 Post(s)
Liked: 1242
Quote:
Originally Posted by joerod View Post
Bump.

4K HDR10- ignore the “rules” and trust your eyes!
post #4616 of 5293 Old 04-16-2019, 06:19 AM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
I believe it was just more content coming to the UK store. Great news for UK folks but honestly pretty disappointing the way it was built up.
A7mad78 likes this.
post #4617 of 5293 Old 04-16-2019, 06:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 3022 Post(s)
Liked: 2228
Quote:
Originally Posted by billygreen23 View Post
I believe it was just more content coming to the UK store. Great news for UK folks but honestly pretty disappointing the way it was built up.
Really? That can't be it surely? @adidino ?
post #4618 of 5293 Old 04-16-2019, 06:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billygreen23 View Post
I followed up on this and apparently it seems there was a slight delay in making any formal announcements. It's not about UK content (although that may be true). Hopefully we'll hear in the next few days.
Wookii likes this.

AudioXtream
Authorized Dealer:

Panamorph, LG
post #4619 of 5293 Old 04-16-2019, 06:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
Liked: 230
Quote:
Bump.
Think it may have been the expansion of the UK store.
post #4620 of 5293 Old 04-16-2019, 06:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelman1991 View Post
Think it may have been the expansion of the UK store.
No but it could also be part of the next announcement.

AudioXtream
Authorized Dealer:

Panamorph, LG
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Ultra Hi-End HT Gear ($20,000+)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page