LOGE: 3D Remap Optimized, Format Agnostic. Full Bandw. Alcons/B6P CINE-Convertible - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 290Likes

post #31 of 447 Old 11-30-2016, 04:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2273 Post(s)
Liked: 1292
Send a message via Skype™ to CINERAMAX
Cool Section revision moving surrounds forward in alignment and on slope

WE DO THE CINEMA ATMOS/ARNAUD-SQUARE UNIFIED FORMAT LAYOUT SIDE ELEVATION SLOPE (10 DEGREES SHOULD BE -WE WILL CHECK).BRAD 10 DEGREES OR LEAVE AS IS?

OBVIOSLY ALL THE CHANGES OF FLOORPLAN REVISION GET UPDATED, LIKE BACK BOXES, PROJECTOR FORWARD, SCREEN TALLER, YADA, YADA... THESE NOT SHOWN IN MY REV.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LOGE_ Section A-A REVISION 1.jpg
Views:	676
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	1799505  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 447 Old 11-30-2016, 04:50 PM - Thread Starter

By the way...

Since we have been naming our limited edition custom cinemas like moons of Saturn since 1990, LOGE is part of the names we called dibs on. Despite that moon been named in 2006.

After PROMETHEUS CINEMA Barco now has copied another moon name for a projector of theirs.LOL

Loki is LOGE in Norwegian.

Another random reinforcement that we are to Barco what franchisee Jim Delighatti was to Mc'Donalds corporation (which was satisfied with their existing menu), but at Delighatti's insistance the BIG MAC was born.RIP Jim, may I live as long as you.

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 12-01-2016 at 04:54 AM.
post #33 of 447 Old 12-01-2016, 05:33 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
Liked: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by CINERAMAX View Post

THE 6 ATMOS TOPS GET 6 BOXES 24 WIDE BY 21 FRONT TO BACK BY WHATEVER THE ATTIC ALLOWS DEEP PROBABLY 22. tO BE FILLED WITH SONEX TYPE FOAM.

THIS EXTRA HEADROOM ABOVE CEILING HEIGHT OF 12 ASSURES THAT THE CRS-8'S CAN BE CROSSHAIRED PINPOINTED TO BRAD'S HEAD.

This is my first official revision of the floorplan for Carlos.

[IMG]https://www.avsforum.com/forum/attachment.php?
attachmentid=1799401&stc=1&d=1480545563[/IMG]
Peter the 10 degree is good. TM are correct, the tweeter position on TF and TB are 180 degrees off. The CRS8 should be inverted (like TM) with the tweeter at the bottom and aimed like you are showing. So for TF the tweeter position should be outside front(currently it's outside back). Likewise the TB tweeter position should be outside back (currently outside front) Otherwise looks good
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 447 Old 12-01-2016, 06:43 AM - Thread Starter

Let me digest .. with this slide.

What is wrong with this pic? Please clarify.

OH I see you get better coverage, but then how do we line up to the rear backs? Through the tweeters or the acoustic centre?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	what.JPG
Views:	599
Size:	138.8 KB
ID:	1800521  

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 12-01-2016 at 06:46 AM.
post #35 of 447 Old 12-01-2016, 08:49 AM - Thread Starter

Cool Axial perspective reorientation

Tweeter down DOH!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Loge floor plan 2Nd REVISION.jpg
Views:	614
Size:	260.0 KB
ID:	1800809  
Lasalle likes this.
post #36 of 447 Old 12-02-2016, 07:08 AM - Thread Starter

Alcons sis wire validating Belden 22 gauge 2 conductor

Since the only purpose of sis is to take an resistance reading from the speaker base on distance loss, I think I have a problem using 4 conductor 12 gauge like Brandon did. Thanks Brandon. Brad is using Blue jeans belden 10 gauge speaker wire.

I am valiadating with my experts this belden 22 gauge.

Will report.
post #37 of 447 Old 12-02-2016, 08:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 672 Post(s)
Liked: 718
Quote:
Since the only purpose of sis is to take an resistance reading from the speaker base on distance loss, I think I have a problem using 4 conductor 12 gauge like Brandon did. Thanks Brandon. Brad is using Blue jeans belden 10 gauge speaker wire.

I am valiadating with my experts this belden 22 gauge.

Will report.

I would spec the sis gauge with the connector. I don't think the same Speacon connector that works with 10 gauge will hold 22 gauge well. The connector should have a range.

Last edited by thxman; 12-02-2016 at 10:14 AM.
post #38 of 447 Old 12-02-2016, 09:18 AM - Thread Starter

What would I do without Brandon. this is the tenth time i say that.

Thanks, Walter also chimed in he recommended several 4 conductors for different distances and speaker types bi amp etc., but said as is the case here that 14 gauge would be fine for sis. You are tha guys that have terminated every Alcons so Brandon confirmed 14 gauge works.

14 2 conductor belden it is.
thxman likes this.
post #39 of 447 Old 12-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Advanced Member

Probably get something like this, pretty cheap.

https://www.wireandcableyourway.com/...0ft-spool.html
post #40 of 447 Old 12-02-2016, 02:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 2087 Post(s)
Liked: 958
Do Dolby Cinemas have a 16:9 screen or a CinemaScope screen? And do they use masking?
post #41 of 447 Old 12-02-2016, 05:39 PM - Thread Starter

Cool

16 by 9 no masking that is why I was hitting them over the head at nab. Guy with pink shirt is DP+VE for JUNGLE BOOK.With Cap the co-producer of Star Wars 7 and 8.

Do STOP AT 8:41 and proceed to next screen.

STOP at 28:45....

Now watch me go from Pariah to esteemed co-participant.

ABRACADABRA!!

Ben Rosenblatt SW7+8 Producer really took a liking to the EXTREME IMMERSION approach when I took the mike in the QA, ahead of Joe Kane and the Laser Guy which did not get a chance after I had the floor,, thence I basically declared myself the custodian of high end immersive private cinemas after the 5 year 6m r&D gigs [and as you can see they really loved me, they really, really loved me.]...A lttle later Ben then asked what Is it I do again? "The Most Expensive Home Cinemas in the World", which is no longer true, I did touch on my War Zone Cinematic adventures and he said: "come see me after the conference, you have a reality tv show in the MAKING" He also did THIS!.

What Happened?

I

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 12-18-2016 at 07:43 AM.
post #42 of 447 Old 12-02-2016, 06:00 PM - Thread Starter

Walter and Thxman went with 4 conductor 12.

Walter says we need to order connectors and try fitting the cables (the 10 belden too big? The 14 too small) as they come with different gauges.

So we need to look at connectors . The devil is in the details.

JUST CONFIRMED WITH BIM ARCHITECT: SHOP DRAWINGS REV 2 MANANA!!!!

SIDEWALL SPEAKER POSITION SLOPE BEING CHANGED TO EXACTLY 10 DEGREES FROM THE WIDTHS BACK

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 12-02-2016 at 06:06 PM.
post #43 of 447 Old 12-02-2016, 07:58 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Walter says we need to order connectors and try fitting the cables (the 10 belden too big? The 14 too small) as they come with different gauges.

SIDEWALL SPEAKER POSITION SLOPE BEING CHANGED TO EXACTLY 10 DEGREES FROM THE WIDTHS BACK
Are you talking about the SIS connector or the main +/- connections?
post #44 of 447 Old 12-02-2016, 08:12 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Just looked at the Sentinel manual looks like the SIS need a + and - can see why they used a 4 connector. I would prefer to use 10 gauge on the main and smaller on the SIS, please check on what will fit
post #45 of 447 Old 12-03-2016, 02:07 AM - Thread Starter

Cool not to many 10 gauges but found it - checked 3 best brands

It also turns out that the connector amperage is HIGHLY RELEVANT for a SENTINEL 10, high grade is rated for 30 but this one takes the Cake. This is the official CINERAMAX Alcons connector of choice, and I will review every non alcons speaker for a match henceforth ( i suspect the quested z-18 that blew the PR was rated at 30 and not 50 peak).

Do you guys see how every moon of saturn progresses the state of the art over the immediate previous ones? This will be the best engineered Alcons Trinnov system. Brad, I am giving you a pass on the 6mm Belden (10 awg) because mogami only goes to 4. So 14 gauge for sis is 2.5mm.

http://www.neutrik.com/en/speakon/stx-series/nlt4mx-bag

While you are it can you get the color coded rings for lcr, bed, heights, and tops. We have tight quarters back in that rack room, need all the help we can get. Thanks!

http://www.neutrik.com/en/speakon/bsl
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	10 gauge speak on 50 amp max.jpg
Views:	1400
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	1804081   Click image for larger version

Name:	speak on color coding.JPG
Views:	1373
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	1804089  
Lasalle likes this.

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 12-03-2016 at 04:30 PM.
post #46 of 447 Old 12-03-2016, 03:53 AM - Thread Starter

Cool How about 1 million to 1 pj

Brad while we are at it, because the time has come, I will validate the applicability of this baby, IT IS TALLER but squarish less long. I am running inquiries next week. Thus this option would be creating a squarish hush box. Or better a reverse pyramid with the tip cut off.

This is the Dolby Cinema Projector but HDMI instead of DCI. It was well on it's way to completion, the second product guy at Christie , the narrator in the presentation was in the room when i told everyone cinemascope is a kick in the nuts, and afterwards I hear: "Making Trouble Again Peter" so if anyone can swing it, Im on that case. If the THOR HC is the new SUPERKONTRAST this one is the SUPERUBERKONTRAST.LOL

Here is my 2.5 year old conceptual sketch of the verbal description given to me by my Dolby Cinema Certified and very best projector tech on the planet , that neither Spielberg, nor Bay, nor your humble scribe allow anyone but him to touch their DCI projectors. He married a Brit so conveniently located panatlantically.

I got the stockiness right but missed the extended forward pedestal related somehow by the secondary light engine.

These projectors require air cooling , traditionally Christies are not liquid cooled, that would be awesome because we could invert it and bury the second line engine underneath into the attic, yes some small lift would be needed for service but no big bucks. My Xmas surprise could be a revised plan A. note ON height: there IS A SMALL IMPERFECTION in Carlos Drawing the 2nd engine under-compartment is really only a little less than 300 mm tall. See :

I wish there was no liquid cooling tank to invert this sucker.

Plan B of course remains highly viable though it's 2 stage deployment might as well call for nixing if the about to mentioned bias is reconfirmed. Brad you need to come to vegas for CINEMACON-NAB.

More Theremin Suspense Music playing......
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	SUPERDUPERKONTRAST.jpg
Views:	526
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	1804105  

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 12-03-2016 at 12:35 PM.
post #47 of 447 Old 12-03-2016, 04:14 AM - Thread Starter

Cool

The only projector that guarantees that you will fall and break your neck if you do not install a light switch ON EACH ARMCHAIR for when one has to go pee:

Whilst the room was a total batcave people had to breathe, so the 2 black air vent's LIGHT LEAKAGE knocked the CR. down to less than 100,000K still one rapturous sight to see, or not to see.

Screen was same wolfgang currently has HH Matte Preview. It portends well for the V6 MAGNUM. JON I call dibs on that web domain, Gangsta only warns once.

The price on this last time I checked was going to be a bargain compared to the Dolby Cinema version 150 less than projected at NAB, the only difference this is HDMI 2.0x.Not DCI.

Now fellow imitating integrator I ask you as a personal favor not to call Christie and rock the boat on this yet.

They have made it abundantly clear that they want no part of your cry baby client handholding, this is not for CEDIA Market. YOU COMPLETELY ARE OVER YOUR HEAD. Let The Maestro share his holistic project implementation plan, robust pre-engineering vision, and consumer sources testing and maximisation with the senior VP of innovation, a conversation he started at NAB. Plus the EOTF profiling work expertise, this is not a tv of a specific size, it requires a platinum eye to assess the correct NIT level signal processing for maximum photorealism, I have been working nonstop for 5 years on all of this *****, and as everyone can see I am an open book, but to quote Roger Quested (That Looks Like Winston Churchill) when he quoted Winston in reference to Jeff wanting to do digital x-over on a speaker so forward sounding that woks best with analogue xo: I REFUSE ANYONE TO BUGGER UP MY CONSIDERED DESIGN. Im way ahead of you, while you are out there selling ( including someone that I let into my super exclusive Uwe THOR HC Private 3D demo and ended they up buying a Thor from DE - but I like it because it was done out of LOYALTY and that is the one thing I value above even my own life*), I am here dreaming about over-engineering this sucker for consumer HDR sources so it can work reliable in SIBERIA if need be. SO DON'T you dare screw this one, this is MY GIG (well with perhaps co-signer privilege to Alan's TOY-FUND checking account ), to make full immersion cinema great for all of us.

So back off leeches! CAVEAT EMPTOR: I WILL BURY YOU. Ya heah the Gangsta? Ill put a cap up your trunk.:devi l:

Since the projetor is 140mm shorter than shown, I would use this form factor for the hushbox. And If Loge would be less Form-HIDES-Function than Form-Follows-Function, a far more refined angle of attack, the greatest example of this being the supercool Hyperion front stage with shadow box built into prosceniumangled to hold the widths and first tops, with a floor to ceiling mini-olf screen, find me a better example of form follows function, there ain't any. I would make the hushbox diffusive like hyperion without any apologetic fabric covering. My take.

Something like below but more refined, HYPERON's Look Like out of Buck Rogers a bit from the front, with the interior designer and you guys we could probably come up with an object d" art that does not lean to Art Deco at all.

The carefully selected shape I picked HYERION is angled so as to redirect diffused sound to the ear level (MLP INCLUDED).

* While on the subject of LOYALTY here is a shout out to one of my most esteemed associates. One that earnestly conveys my yuletide personal sentiment: "Halten Sie österreicher auf einer kurzen Leine".

:devi l:

Brad and fellow enthusiasts failure to plan for this option might bite you in the butt, if the US economy were to go into warp drive for 2017. So....Plan A r.1?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	superuberkontrast hushnox shape.JPG
Views:	515
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	1804121   Click image for larger version

Name:	superuberkontrast hushnox shape 3.jpg
Views:	1937
Size:	208.8 KB
ID:	1804129   Click image for larger version

Name:	superuberkontrast hushbox.jpg
Views:	512
Size:	392.1 KB
ID:	1804137   Click image for larger version

Name:	superuberkontrast hushnox shape 2.jpg
Views:	546
Size:	175.2 KB
ID:	1804145  

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 12-03-2016 at 12:56 PM.
post #48 of 447 Old 12-03-2016, 09:33 AM - Thread Starter

Cool

Today while reviewing these youtubes there is a section where they blame metameric failure to Laser Projection in general, that manifests to displease Directors and all filmakers that hate magenta.

CLIP TO INSERT HERE.

SO LADIES: THIS IS WHAT JUST HAS HAPPENED. Because I have an excellent color memory after assesing the comments of the to be posted above clip, I have just jumped on the brakes with both feet as to existing 6p color taste, this panel discussion segment opened my eyes and completely reinforces the fact that I did see a fuscia abomination with the Barco when showing HDR flames against a monochromatic background on DIVERGENT (PERHAPS UWE remembers from the previous day non 3D demo, Brad you saw that demo right? rermember the flame color, oh boy. Taker? anyone else remebers the magenta fuscia flames, YUCK!!!!!

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP HOUSTON CINERAMAX IS PIVOTING ON AXIS this fuscia bug clearly not evident on the Dolby Vision stack (will reconfirm with SW8) nor the Christie SUPERUBERKONTRAST PURE 3p Rec 20/20, to be sure.

See here the premiere of Dolby vision, this 3D segment grading would have gone mostly magenta as it has some of it,but IT DID NOT it kept a good balance in the range that reproduces the color of fire (touching on fire simulation subject again).

ABORT, ABORT ABORT. Uwe , Murat hold your horses, at the risk of this 1,000,000 :1 cr. projector not being ready for next year I will stop endorsing the B6P color because in HDR THE magenta monster CAP FITS it all to well,having JUST PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER, WHEN I SEE what the Hollywood community has been critical of during the laser presentations, I now realised exactly the why and whence validity of this arguably meritorius perception bias,where it is coming from.Ouch!

I may be continuing my 5 year streak of not selling a laser projector due to technical not-being-thereness. But a gut feeling reassures me am on the zone.

"There is no wisdom in compromise"-Orson Wells.

I will do this: I will take this little pet project in my hands (FOR THE TEAM), but if it won't be ready til 2019 be admonished a gofundcineramax account may pop up before then. Just kidding.

I'll have to continue invoke Paul Masson's timeless Raison D'Etre just a tad longer:

YOU see gentlemen that the back story can be infinitely more important than the engineering specs, Look what just happened I would appreciate more slack to my pseudo out of topic posts in the future from the centralized censor command, though temporarily placed with no apparent content coherency they are parked there for some future validation that my gut tells me we might want to re-examine.

Again Pardon quoting and referring to myself on the Thrid person as Dan ( with his powerful contacts in common with Jay Z and all), But the My Pillow guy approach is not an option.

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 12-03-2016 at 06:43 PM.
post #49 of 447 Old 12-03-2016, 11:25 AM - Thread Starter

Just asked for 10 render perpectives for tonight's BIM deliverable. Can't wait to see the 185" Magnum MINI-PLF. Im pacing here back and forth waiting for this Baby to arrive, .Nothing yet at 4 , let's see when it is ready.

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 12-04-2016 at 02:51 AM.
post #50 of 447 Old 12-04-2016, 08:41 AM - Thread Starter

Cool

He still adding detail to the BIM Shops. In the meantime thanks Alan which caught this picture in the wild.

Looks like Brad is off the hook on a new Plan Ar.1, as it is highly likely that the projector has some type of liquid cooling which involves a liquid container with a top lid. But I have my in house DC certified projector tech, in fact he co-installed the very first two untis for the maiden event 2 years ago.

This thing Inverted would fit LOGE, LIKE A GLOVE! But then we have the trusses spacing, those trusses just got redone. SO NOT HAPPENING in LOGE or any HUSH BOX.

Back to the original plans.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1mto1cr.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	197.8 KB
ID:	1806793  

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 12-04-2016 at 10:01 AM.
post #51 of 447 Old 12-05-2016, 03:07 AM - Thread Starter

Exclamation

Ok just got of the phone with them, She is helping him for a change.

Houston we have collisions, The Trusses are in without the boxes it is showing an interdistance spacing of 20.5.

Can you have your guys spot check? he has reconciled the drawings, the pictures and the video .

Now he will drop the speakers 5.5 inches into the upcoming floating speaker and diffusor cover frame.

I'll resend my revision 2 because it looks like they are rotated like you made me change.

The wide, side right and side wide rear are now at a true 10 degrees the rear surround would be inside the ceiling if aligned to that but I told him , this or a little lower for three rears is fine.

I will resend the revision 2 although the next pictures may be reversed, he has not drawn the lux.

He is sending stuff ove now.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	unnamed.png
Views:	452
Size:	271.8 KB
ID:	1808481  

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 12-05-2016 at 05:47 AM.
post #52 of 447 Old 12-05-2016, 06:07 AM - Thread Starter

He is fixing the ceiling 4-made same wrong assumption I did.

We will see if it fits ok, so no collision yet. Because the 4 tops are being reoriented I will send this render set as version 1.95.OK?

Stressful stuff waiting but so beneficial when seen. I love the freaking screen.

Guess what Image size diagonal now? tell me this is not an awesome thin frame for 2 way mask.Yup 185" D.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 7.35.33 AM.png
Views:	463
Size:	819.8 KB
ID:	1808521   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 7.33.58 AM.png
Views:	450
Size:	835.3 KB
ID:	1808529   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 7.32.13 AM.png
Views:	454
Size:	801.0 KB
ID:	1808537   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 7.04.42 AM.png
Views:	464
Size:	557.9 KB
ID:	1808545   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 7.00.43 AM (1).png
Views:	456
Size:	442.8 KB
ID:	1808553  

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 7.30.21 AM.png
Views:	498
Size:	479.9 KB
ID:	1808561   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 7.26.55 AM.png
Views:	471
Size:	599.4 KB
ID:	1808569   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 7.00.43 AM.png
Views:	448
Size:	442.8 KB
ID:	1808577   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 7.37.32 AM (1).png
Views:	460
Size:	660.6 KB
ID:	1808585  

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 12-05-2016 at 06:22 AM.
post #53 of 447 Old 12-05-2016, 06:23 AM - Thread Starter

Looks like he might have missed the second part of this.SS centered on your aisle.

resending.\\

UPDATE NO THEY ARE CENTERED WITH MIDDLE OF AISLE - MiD Tops need to come forward a bit.

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 12-05-2016 at 07:18 AM.
post #54 of 447 Old 12-05-2016, 06:36 AM - Thread Starter

Brad: LCR too high -how high off floor do u want?

15 degree lower than fw?
post #55 of 447 Old 12-05-2016, 07:19 AM - Thread Starter

No More changes till tonight, he is at work doing Aston Martin Tower now.
post #56 of 447 Old 12-05-2016, 01:44 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Brad: LCR too high -how high off floor do u want?

15 degree lower than fw?
L,C,R about 2 feet off ground, the top of it cabinet is 6 feet. The bottom of the Wides are 6'6".
Then angle up to the 2nd Surround/RW which should be 10 degrees up from MLP.
post #57 of 447 Old 12-06-2016, 05:53 AM - Thread Starter

He is implementing the as built truss layout you sent me measurements (which are not consistent as a result of the ceiling height incrementation work ). So the double reinforcing of the the trusses leaves spaces as tight as 19 (code is 22) that's the envelope in which to build the backboxes (within). Brad will go from 3/4 to 1/2 inch for these boxes , which will need selective reinforcement.

So tonight your as built truss-work will be implemented.

This is a NEW discovery for me, the possibility of this additional work being implemented henceforth.

Precision engineering work that is required now because of CHANNEL SUFFICIENT immersive audio, with 7.1 this would have never surfaced as critical path item.

The side wall speakers TILT are put at 10 degrees. As required By A2's Format agnostic Layout.

I also explained to Carlos that the left and right speaker columns are to be shaped non-rectangular in plan view that they should do a parallel contorur of the speaker sides and front.

The front inner corner of the columns to be 1" to the edge of the screen [so there is a total 2" leeway] to install the screen.

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 12-06-2016 at 05:56 AM.
post #58 of 447 Old 12-06-2016, 06:52 AM - Thread Starter

Im streamlining my comms with this. Just send carlos the link.

Carlos : Brad texted

Also the tile floor is simulated wood running left to right across the width of the room. It goes across the room from the back edge of the platform to the back of the room.

LIKE THIS!!!

Yeah Carlos take that cheap puertorican hillside hut fake kitchen linoleum out. Seen it myself in my maids house in 1967.

I would not use that fish in any of the ASTON MARTIN renders.

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 12-06-2016 at 07:01 AM.
post #59 of 447 Old 12-06-2016, 01:12 PM - Thread Starter

Smile Chair company First Layout found

The elevation shows how nicely a 12 foot ceiling works with the tops.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	strato sightlines.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	1812705   Click image for larger version

Name:	strato plan.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	1812713  
post #60 of 447 Old 12-07-2016, 04:15 AM - Thread Starter

Cool My Most OFFTOPIC POST EVER- Meet Dr. Frankestein

This is for those of you who wonder who was the Doctor that Created The Frankestein of IMMERSIVE CINEMA.

A gratuitous Inter Jesuit Production from 2008 that I just found.MEET DR> FRANKESTEIN HIMSELF.
He talks about divine providence being the reason he ended up in San Ignacio. Talk about divine providence I would not be me otherwise.

TRIVIA-01 I was the only student expelled by him(and re-admitted the same afternoon) during a wide hipster cleanup: after getting back home on the bus, i got in my bike and rode 20 miles back to his office and presented the case to withdraw his decision. I appealed that my personal conviction that the statement “Tell me with whom you walk and I will tell you who you are.”, did not necessarily apply to the independent thinker possessing a strong moral compass. 27 fellow students were let go. Had I not rode that bycicle back you guys would have never heard from me.

TRIVIA-02 years later during a retreat we shared an Oceanfront room on Fajardo Beach. At night something like 700,000 mosquitoes entered this 8 x 11 room. I could hear him slapping which woke me up. At the end of the retreat they critique you and give you feedback of what they learned from you.

"We had a rough night with the mosquitoes 2 nights ago. If I has to sum up Peter in one word is pragmatist, while I was struggling with the mosquito problem Peter Woke up, acknowledged the ordeal, then pulled the sheet over his head and went back to sleep." He was a strawberry blond back then .

Now back to the regular programme.

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 12-08-2016 at 02:18 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Ultra Hi-End HT Gear ($20,000+)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page