Official JVC RS4500/Z1 Owner's Thread - Page 96 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1945Likes

post #2851 of 3066 Old 05-21-2019, 10:15 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 538 Post(s)
Liked: 559
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSnarski View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerhonaker View Post
SSnarski,

Hey buddy if you knew me you would know I don't post things as a FACT if they are not.

I had No-Doubt if you did in-fact let Chad do all the Audio as well as the RS4500 you would have a Giant

Congratulations Sir on a completed H/T system that now Rocks & Rolls.

Terry

Thanks Terry, and yes there is one of these on my face, just wish i could find an excuse to get home early to watch a favorite movie.

Craig, I will have to get the Mini Split hooked up in there! yes summer is coming, the room is in the basement and is pretty cool in there, but the many hours chad was locked in the room with just the powered subs and projector on, the temps def were on the rise.
That's why I had the Samsung Split-Unit installed in the H/T buddy.
And it does work ............

Bonus is the RS4500 doesn't Ramp-Up to Turbo-Mode !!!

Terry
Craig Peer likes this.

JVC RS4500 Laser Projector:
My "New" Home Theater Up-Dates with Pictures, March 6th, 2019 .
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/15-ge...st-2018-a.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2852 of 3066 Old 05-21-2019, 11:06 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Quoted: 6613 Post(s)
Liked: 7687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestrosc View Post
I read a review that said the actual lumen output of a RS4500 only measures at around 2600? I think it was Arrows review. Is this still true for RS4500s or has firmware addressed this?

I purchased a LK990 but the RBE is an issue for me currently. Am considering sending an offer for a used Rs4500, but with only 2600 lumens at max laser... I feel like I would also need to build a hush box and a paladin DCR to go with it.
That's probably about right. Most projectors take some hit lumen wise when calibrated. Bummer about the RBE. I see it too now, when I rarely used to see it on the 1080p Darkchip DLP projectors. I don't like it.

A hush box / separate closet / hole in the wall from another room entirely is one of the best things I ever did, if you can pull it off in your theater. You will never again worry how loud a projector is. As for the DCR lens, you waste so much light without one. My guests still remind me that the DCR lens was one upgrade that they could actually see on the screen !
OzHDHT likes this.
post #2853 of 3066 Old 05-21-2019, 11:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
That's why I had the Samsung Split-Unit installed in the H/T buddy.
And it does work ............

Bonus is the RS4500 doesn't Ramp-Up to Turbo-Mode !!!

Terry
Terry,
I am working on it now, picked up a new ductable 1.5 ton mini split, so i can run the supply and return to the openings already in my walls without having the actual inside unit in the room - just a different approach for same result, just have to fabricate a supply and return box and put an aprilaire filter box in and some ducts - luckily my oldest son works for a HVAC contractor - total cost should be under $1,000.00 when done - this kindly will help with my theater budget that went out the window a long time ago
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1141.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	2569756   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1140.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	2569758  
tigerhonaker likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2854 of 3066 Old 05-21-2019, 12:06 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Peer View Post
That's probably about right. Most projectors take some hit lumen wise when calibrated. Bummer about the RBE. I see it too now, when I rarely used to see it on the 1080p Darkchip DLP projectors. I don't like it.

A hush box / separate closet / hole in the wall from another room entirely is one of the best things I ever did, if you can pull it off in your theater. You will never again worry how loud a projector is. As for the DCR lens, you waste so much light without one. My guests still remind me that the DCR lens was one upgrade that they could actually see on the screen !

The dcr lens is supposed to add 35-38% light output which should put that number back up where it is supposed to be, as i said Chad B has my HDR mode in the high 30's 36 or 37 i think he said or 126 nits - i am dying to get off work and go home and do some test watching.
post #2855 of 3066 Old 05-21-2019, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Terry,
I am working on it now, picked up a new ductable 1.5 ton mini split, so i can run the supply and return to the openings already in my walls without having the actual inside unit in the room - just a different approach for same result, just have to fabricate a supply and return box and put an aprilaire filter box in and some ducts - luckily my oldest son works for a HVAC contractor - total cost should be under $1,000.00 when done - this kindly will help with my theater budget that went out the window a long time ago
Terry,

Next I will be putting a small kitchen in the basement next to the theater room and a bathroom, it was already plumbed out for toilet and sinks,
if you notice in the pics i pulled out custom cabinets out of a house, he gave me the entire kitchen, granite counter tops, sinks,
thermador double oven, thermador gas built in range, sub zero refrigerator etc., because he said it was dated i grabbed all of it, there was enough kitchen

cabinets in this house to do three kitchens, no joke - i am taking the rest of the cabinets and putting them in one of my rental properties, more work
i hope to find time to watch a movie or two in my theater but it is not looking good right now! too busy
post #2856 of 3066 Old 05-21-2019, 12:25 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
Liked: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Peer View Post

My room is already built and where the projector is going, behind it is exterior wall lol so no closet for my setup sadly. Might look into building some sort of hush box, but still not 100% convinced the rs4500 even with lens would be a good pairing with my screen. Gonna try some suggestions from other users tonight to see if I can reduce the RBE issue on the 990.
post #2857 of 3066 Old 05-21-2019, 02:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Quoted: 1366 Post(s)
Liked: 2061
@Maestrosc

What size/gain screen and throw ?
post #2858 of 3066 Old 05-21-2019, 02:35 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
Liked: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by woofer View Post
@Maestrosc

150" diagonal Scope Screen (140" wide). .8 gain. My room is 21' long so my throw is between 15-20'.

Screen is the Dreamscreen V6 material
post #2859 of 3066 Old 05-21-2019, 02:48 PM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3159 Post(s)
Liked: 1723
Quote:
Originally Posted by woofer View Post
@Maestrosc

Did you get the 990 yet?
post #2860 of 3066 Old 05-22-2019, 07:20 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quote:
Terry,
Quote:
Terry,

Next I will be putting a small kitchen in the basement next to the theater room and a bathroom, it was already plumbed out for toilet and sinks,
if you notice in the pics i pulled out custom cabinets out of a house, he gave me the entire kitchen, granite counter tops, sinks,
thermador double oven, thermador gas built in range, sub zero refrigerator etc., because he said it was dated i grabbed all of it, there was enough kitchen

cabinets in this house to do three kitchens, no joke - i am taking the rest of the cabinets and putting them in one of my rental properties, more work
i hope to find time to watch a movie or two in my theater but it is not looking good right now! too busy
SSnarski,

Well my good-man you surely are one very-very busy fellow that's for sure.
Anyway once you do your H/T with all the new changes it's going to be A-Plus that's for sure.

Stay in touch buddy,
Terry

BTW,
My 2019 Audi RS3 did arrive and I took delivery last Saturday.
I do-not recall if your a car person or not.
If your interested see links below,
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/sho...1#post25318953

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/sho...php?p=25319423

Terry

post #2861 of 3066 Old 05-22-2019, 08:06 AM

Quote:
SSnarski,

Well my good-man you surely are one very-very busy fellow that's for sure.
Anyway once you do your H/T with all the new changes it's going to be A-Plus that's for sure.

Stay in touch buddy,
Terry

BTW,
My 2019 Audi RS3 did arrive and I took delivery last Saturday.
I do-not recall if your a car person or not.
If your interested see links below,
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/sho...1#post25318953

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/sho...php?p=25319423

Terry

Terry,
Congrats on the RS3 - or should i say both RS car now and RS4500 projector

Thought i posted this before when you were posting about buying the Audi - I had the 2018 RS5 already, I picked it up last April- but recently got the RS4500 projector
I have to find some time to Drive the Audi, but the projector and theater room is the newest thing getting my attention right now.
All work and no play -
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1157.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	2570078  
tigerhonaker and Javs like this.
post #2862 of 3066 Old 05-22-2019, 09:23 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Quote:
Terry,
Congrats on the RS3 - or should i say both RS car now and RS4500 projector

Thought i posted this before when you were posting about buying the Audi - I had the 2018 RS5 already, I picked it up last April- but recently got the RS4500 projector
I have to find some time to Drive the Audi, but the projector and theater room is the newest thing getting my attention right now.
All work and no play -
SSnarski,

We did get to see on the showroom floor a new RS5.
Much larger size car than the Really Small RS3.

If I/we had tons more monies readily available I would be doing two things right now.
I have a medium sized bucket pal.
(1) Atmos ........
(2) The RS3 as you saw in the Links.

Well you know I do to main things, H/T & Fast Cars buddy.

Terry

post #2863 of 3066 Old 05-22-2019, 07:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 475 Post(s)
Quoted: 6791 Post(s)
Liked: 6418
Quote:
SSnarski,

We did get to see on the showroom floor a new RS5.
Much larger size car than the Really Small RS3.

If I/we had tons more monies readily available I would be doing two things right now.
I have a medium sized bucket pal.
(1) Atmos ........
(2) The RS3 as you saw in the Links.

Well you know I do to main things, H/T & Fast Cars buddy.

Terry
Just added the IE intake and catless downpipe to mine. Should be sitting at about 550Hp now.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/saapaesnro...62352.mp4?dl=0

Spoiler!
tigerhonaker likes this.

JVC X9500 (RS620) | 120" 16:9 | Marantz AV7702 MkII | Emotiva XPA-7 | DIY Modular Towers | DIY TPL-150 Surrounds | DIY Atmos | DIY 18" Subs
-
MadVR Settings | UHD Waveform Analysis | Arve Tool Instructions + V3 Javs Curves

Last edited by Javs; 05-24-2019 at 06:29 PM.
post #2864 of 3066 Old 05-22-2019, 10:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1216 Post(s)
Liked: 732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javs View Post
Just added the IE intake and catless downpipe to mine. Should be sitting at about 550Hp now.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/saapaesnro...62352.mp4?dl=0

Javs, you didn't end up going to see the boys at City Performance? I just had my Merc in there take the Akropovic and tune out so it could go on consignment before my GT4 63 arrives mid next month and we start whole process again I couldn't believe the difference in the E63s going back to stock. I never did get the final dyno but it was something in the realms of 700hp
Javs and Archibald1 like this.

Last edited by OzHDHT; 05-22-2019 at 10:43 PM.
post #2865 of 3066 Old 05-22-2019, 11:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzHDHT View Post
Javs, you didn't end up going to see the boys at City Performance? I just had my Merc in there take the Akropovic and tune out so it could go on consignment before my GT4 63 arrives mid next month and we start whole process again I couldn't believe the difference in the E63s going back to stock. I never did get the final dyno but it was something in the realms of 700hp
Nah no need. I went with Unitronic tune so ended up at BWA which is the master dealer in Australia, they have a dyno there too in which we logged the car and made sure it was all safe.

I need to go back with these mods to see where its at now. Should be around 550 with Stage 2 since I have all the supporting mods.

This RS3 should be doing about 3.1s to 100. With Stage 2 it will be 2.9 territory. E85 even better, people doing 2.7s, but not going to bother with E85 too hard to get here.

Its an absolute weapon now.

And looks like I made the right choice sitting out the NX range this time round.. nothing but issues shown here, especially in Australia.
tigerhonaker likes this.

JVC X9500 (RS620) | 120" 16:9 | Marantz AV7702 MkII | Emotiva XPA-7 | DIY Modular Towers | DIY TPL-150 Surrounds | DIY Atmos | DIY 18" Subs
-
MadVR Settings | UHD Waveform Analysis | Arve Tool Instructions + V3 Javs Curves
post #2866 of 3066 Old 05-23-2019, 12:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Quoted: 2861 Post(s)
Liked: 2049
Quote:
My room is already built and where the projector is going, behind it is exterior wall lol so no closet for my setup sadly. Might look into building some sort of hush box, but still not 100% convinced the rs4500 even with lens would be a good pairing with my screen. Gonna try some suggestions from other users tonight to see if I can reduce the RBE issue on the 990.
If the RS4500 won't give sufficient light for your screen when calibrated, then nothing will outside of the 5000ES. As Craig has said, all projectors drop below their specified light output when properly calibrated. Does properly calibrating your 990 not involve turning off 'brilliant colour' which drops the light output to 1600 lumens?

Quote:
150" diagonal Scope Screen (140" wide). .8 gain. My room is 21' long so my throw is between 15-20'.

Screen is the Dreamscreen V6 material
If my maths is correct, that's a 76.56 sqft area on an equivalent 16:9 area at 140" wide (assuming the zoom method being used to fill your scope screen).

On that basis 2600 lumens will give you 27FtL (93 nits) for HDR. Add the DCR lens, that will take you up to around 37FtL (127 nits). Thats plenty for HDR on your screen size, particularly if you have a device for dynamic tone mapping.
llang269 likes this.
post #2867 of 3066 Old 05-23-2019, 01:13 AM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3159 Post(s)
Liked: 1723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookii View Post
If the RS4500 won't give sufficient light for your screen when calibrated, then nothing will outside of the 5000ES. As Craig has said, all projectors drop below their specified light output when properly calibrated. Does properly calibrating your 990 not involve turning off 'brilliant colour' which drops the light output to 1600 lumens?.............

No, it does not.
post #2868 of 3066 Old 05-23-2019, 01:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Quoted: 1366 Post(s)
Liked: 2061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Harper View Post
Did you get the 990 yet?
Hi Dave,

No no yet.... i had a relative pass away last week so that took priority over pretty much everything else.

I have a 5 hr drive to pick up the LK990 from Matt Walker ( BenQ Aus) in Melbourne..... the joys of living in the "Sticks"

Should have it in the next week or so..
Dave Harper likes this.
post #2869 of 3066 Old 05-23-2019, 01:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Nah no need. I went with Unitronic tune so ended up at BWA which is the master dealer in Australia, they have a dyno there too in which we logged the car and made sure it was all safe.

I need to go back with these mods to see where its at now. Should be around 550 with Stage 2 since I have all the supporting mods.

This RS3 should be doing about 3.1s to 100. With Stage 2 it will be 2.9 territory. E85 even better, people doing 2.7s, but not going to bother with E85 too hard to get here.

Its an absolute weapon now.

And looks like I made the right choice sitting out the NX range this time round.. nothing but issues shown here, especially in Australia.

Edit: misread Unitronic for UniChip, big difference there lol.

Ok, fair enough I guess. I've never been a big fan of piggyback modules on German cars, had one once on a Scirocco until I got a better custom tune done. Which is why I've always had Wetterauer ECU tuning software or nowadays Mcchip-dkr software in my German cars. Of course in my previous Stangs or F-series I've always had US tunes either Diablosport or Superchip custom tunes.
Javs likes this.

Last edited by OzHDHT; 05-23-2019 at 04:55 AM.
post #2870 of 3066 Old 05-23-2019, 01:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzHDHT View Post
Ok, fair enough I guess. I've never been a big fan of piggyback modules on German cars, had one once on a Scirocco until I got a better custom tune done. Which is why I've always had Wetterauer ECU tuning software or nowadays Mcchip-dkr software in my German cars. Of course in my previous Stangs or F-series I've always had US tunes either Diablosport or Superchip custom tunes.
It's not a module mate... It's a proven tune which is running on thousands of cars with decent money behind the R&D.

I've seen local tunes blow up RS3s here and I don't trust them. They tune a handful of cars vs 100's with multi thousands of hours of beta testing. It's honestly no contest.

Look up Unitronic if you have a minute. It's running on some of the fastest rs3's out there and what's more it's safe. They don't turn off any of the safety features in the ECU etc. It also helps they actually develop hardware for the platform too.
tigerhonaker and Archibald1 like this.

-

Last edited by Javs; 05-23-2019 at 02:14 AM.
post #2871 of 3066 Old 05-23-2019, 01:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
No, it does not.
Please show us where you got brilliant colour to track luminance across the saturations?
Wookii and llang269 like this.

-
post #2872 of 3066 Old 05-23-2019, 02:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Quoted: 4639 Post(s)
Liked: 2943
Quote:
I read a review that said the actual lumen output of a RS4500 only measures at around 2600? I think it was Arrows review. Is this still true for RS4500s or has firmware addressed this?

I purchased a LK990 but the RBE is an issue for me currently. Am considering sending an offer for a used Rs4500, but with only 2600 lumens at max laser... I feel like I would also need to build a hush box and a paladin DCR to go with it.
On high bright, you can get the full 3000 lumens on high. I measured:
1308 low laser, high bright
2387 Mid laser, high bright
3204 high laser, high bright
High bright isn't very accurate.

If I move to BT709 then I get:
1090 low laser, bt709
1939 mid laser, bt709
2457 high laser, bt709

If you're using madVR to tone map HDR to SDR, you can get away with these lumen values on your large screen. Why don't you dump your 0.8 gain screen? It's cheaper to get an RS4500 and a new 1.4g screen or such than to get a sony 5000ES and keep your screen.

Video: JVC RS4500 135" screen in pure black room no light, htpc nvidia 1080ti.
Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.

Last edited by markmon1; 05-23-2019 at 02:08 AM.
post #2873 of 3066 Old 05-23-2019, 02:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
No, it does not.
See Jav's comment.

Edit: I don't want to get into a bum fight with you over brands or calibrating, I was simply referring to @Maestrosc comment on only getting 2600 calibrated lumens form the RS4500, and presumably getting more from the 990, but its not an apples to apples comparison. The 2600 lumens on the RS4500 will be calibrated with all dE's below 3 in the covered gamut range, where the 990 presumably won't be.

If he is happy to accept dE's well above that on a calibration on the 990, then he is better to compare to the RS4500 on its high bright setting at over 3000 lumens as Mark measured above.

Quote:
Please show us where you got brilliant colour to track luminance across the saturations?
Dave Harper likes this.

Last edited by Wookii; 05-23-2019 at 02:16 AM.
post #2874 of 3066 Old 05-23-2019, 04:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 1857 Post(s)
Liked: 1020
Quote:
This RS3 should be doing about 3.1s to 100. With Stage 2 it will be 2.9 territory.
Being in Oz I assume you are talking KPH?

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up."
Stephen Hawking.
post #2875 of 3066 Old 05-23-2019, 04:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archibald1 View Post
Being in Oz I assume you are talking KPH?
Obviously.

What car can do 0-100mph in 3.1 seconds?

-
post #2876 of 3066 Old 05-23-2019, 04:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 1857 Post(s)
Liked: 1020
Quote:
Obviously.

Not obvious as you neglected to put in your units, but I assumed so.

And yeah, that would be some car! lol.

Some nice looking mods there. Love the 5 pot sound!
Javs likes this.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up."
Stephen Hawking.
post #2877 of 3066 Old 05-23-2019, 04:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

0-100mph in 0.8 seconds - I imagine it takes you a few minutes to remove your spine from the seat afterwards though lol
Archibald1 likes this.
post #2878 of 3066 Old 05-23-2019, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Obviously.

I like that one, you did say it was a dragster or did i miss that, i used to have a 2002 duramax quad cab short bed 4'x 4' that would do 2.5 0-60 times launching in 4 wheel drive 1000+ hp at rear tires 1850 ft lbs torque, built with pistons, so cal heads, twin turbos 10.36 qtr. mile times, kept the time slips, sold it back in 2011, got sick of trying to keep the built suncoast allison transmission in it.

And yes all the specs on the German cars are a little off more rated at 0-62 vs. US specs, i have some guys around me you tubing videos on the street with the new RS3's well over 700 hp, seen one of them at the local shops getting new front axles replaced, as he broke the front left one at the local track last thursday launching out of the hole. Push them to the limit and you will find the weak areas for sure
tigerhonaker, Javs and Archibald1 like this.
post #2879 of 3066 Old 05-23-2019, 04:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
It's not a module mate... It's a proven tune which is running on thousands of cars with decent money behind the R&D.

I've seen local tunes blow up RS3s here and I don't trust them. They tune a handful of cars vs 100's with multi thousands of hours of beta testing. It's honestly no contest.

Look up Unitronic if you have a minute. It's running on some of the fastest rs3's out there and what's more it's safe. They don't turn off any of the safety features in the ECU etc. It also helps they actually develop hardware for the platform too.

Mate I know UniTronic out of Canada, I had thought you'd gone for one of the Unichip modules as I'd recalled something of a discussion along those line a few months back, .my apols there. I'll say again though for the record, I've been modding cars for over 25 years so I'm across pretty much the width and breadth of tuning options and brands out there in the spaces I'm interested in (Euro/US no Japanese). If I was doing a comparison, which I simply can't do with Unitronics narrow band of brands they cater for it might be interesting to put up their tune vs what I've had in my more recent Merc. Their pricing is fairly significant I might add for a download it yourself tune. I'll still make the observation though that I have for years about using tunes made in N/A (or Europe for that matter) in our conditions here, its really wise, as you have done, to have the car checked over by a qualified tuning shop given the differences in our fuel to theirs. I've experienced this to the extreme end in my prior supercharged 03 Cobra convertible, a lot of adjustment was required over here. Same story with my '06 GT, US car very different tuning results to what they were getting in the US - and that was with Rob Herrod who's pretty much the guru Ford tuning in Oz.

I might also add, I wouldn't ever advocate some 'local tune' from scratch. A few local 'tuners' have a propensity for wanting to reinvent the wheel when there are far better base tunes from quality overseas tuners to work with.
Javs likes this.

Last edited by OzHDHT; 05-23-2019 at 04:56 AM.
post #2880 of 3066 Old 05-23-2019, 05:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookii View Post
0-100mph in 0.8 seconds - I imagine it takes you a few minutes to remove your spine from the seat afterwards though lol
Not sure if I would call that a car lol

-

Last edited by Javs; 05-24-2019 at 06:30 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Ultra Hi-End HT Gear ($20,000+)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page