DATASAT RS20i vs TRINNOV AMETHYST for 2 Channel bi-amp setup Comp HELP~~!!!~~~!!~! - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 06-14-2018, 01:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 12
DATASAT RS20i vs TRINNOV AMETHYST for 2 Channel bi-amp setup Comp HELP~~!!!~~~!!~!

Guys ,, HELP !!!~~~

I have a RS20i in my dedicated HT room and love it , but right now I am setting up a 2 CHANNEL system that requires ( crossover + bi-amp + sub extension ) the speaker is a JBL4350 ,, and I am going to be using BOULDER Amps for this setup , ( and possible Procella 15" dual subs)

So for this setup ,,, I think a RS20i should do the job ( I am getting one unit from a project that we are taking down the RS20i from the showroom ) ,,, so I am thinking to just use the RS20i for this 2 channel setup as it will do all
the asked task above.

HOWEVER ! ,, As a 2 channel guys I am also looking at the Trinnov Amethyst as well,,, has anyone heard both unit or had similar experience using RS20i as a 2 channel , or have heard the direct comparison between the two unit ?

I know this is probably a rare comparison ,, but I am hoping the rs20i is good enough to get the job done,
so I won't have to purchase extra unit ( however Amethyst is quiet well priced too and with Roon compatible )

HELP !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Ultra Hi-End HT Gear ($20,000+)

Tags
#rs20i , trinnov

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page