SONY VPL-VW870ES VPL-VW995ES 4K Laser Projector | Anticipation Thread - Page 49 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1300Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1441 of 1466 Old 12-30-2018, 05:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Wizziwig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: SoCal, USA
Posts: 3,501
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2204 Post(s)
Liked: 1485
Well, at least this thread is more on-topic than the JVC anticipation thread. No offense but couldn't care less about cars, wine, etc.

Regarding the topics discussed here recently, I've got a few observations.

Bright corners: Out of 10 JVC projectors I've tested for this issue, 6 had visibly brighter corners or sides. That includes the RS640 that JVC had in their own booth at Cedia. The ones I saw without the issue were two RS57's, RS4500, and NX9. I've seen at least 3 Epson Laser LCOS units without the problem and 1 with (but it may have been a dust contamination issue so unrelated). Very little experience with Sony so can't comment on their recent models.

Regarding the issue being masked by lower native contrast - maybe. But I saw them on my first JVC ever which was an RS40 (2 different units) which had maximum of 50,000:1 contrast and the corners were still visible with iris fully open. What's more likely is that units with higher contrast specs get the problem more frequently because very few DiLA panels can reach those contrast specs anywhere but the center of the screen - thus the brighter corners.

At least one of the people who received a pre-production NX9 noted uniformity issues. The others didn't comment on it either way, even when asked. NDA?

ANSI Contrast: People keep quoting 50% improvement on the new 4K JVC models but where are the independently measured figures from someone not affiliated with JVC?

Color Banding: JVC projectors use mandatory temporal dithering as part of their panel design. When you defeat/interfere with this dithering by rapidly moving gradients across the screen (such as high speed 60 fps motion), you see color banding and posterization artifacts similar to what's being shown on the Sony. This makes me wonder if Sony were to pre-dither their signals, if it wouldn't result in a similar image to the JVC, albeit with an increase in pixel noise visible at short range from the screen.

Last edited by Wizziwig; 12-30-2018 at 05:22 PM.
Wizziwig is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1442 of 1466 Old 12-30-2018, 09:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
markmon1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 5,699
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4795 Post(s)
Liked: 3072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cutter View Post









My buddy is a big Sony fan but he was blown away last year when he saw my JVC RS4810 compared to his new Sony 285 4K projector and my RS4810 was 4 years old at the time. He can't wait to see my new JVC RS2000 when I get it.
Funny you mention this combo. My friend has a 285es and i brought I see my old x500r (rs4910) and we compared some space movies and he bought my old rs4910 on the spot and now runs a dual projector setup like I use to run.
Jim Cutter likes this.
markmon1 is offline  
post #1443 of 1466 Old 12-31-2018, 07:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
SJHT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 3,491
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1046 Post(s)
Liked: 695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garrett View Post
Have seen both. The 995 is a great projector and if you can spend the money, then it would not be a bad way to go, but if you can fit a DCR lens, then I would consider the 885 and the DCR lens. Without lens you can get around 30FL if you are close to short end of the throw. With lens you can get a little above 40FL. It would give you better brightness and less money.
Is the 885 and DCR combo’s main advantage more light vs just getting a 995? Thanks. SJ
SJHT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1444 of 1466 Old 12-31-2018, 07:25 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Mike Garrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 25,814
Mentioned: 234 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11997 Post(s)
Liked: 9513
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Garrett
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHT View Post
Is the 885 and DCR combo’s main advantage more light vs just getting a 995? Thanks. SJ
On scope screen, yes. The 995 has a better lens, but if you need the light output, the 885 and DCR may be the way to go.
SJHT and Reddig like this.
Mike Garrett is online now  
post #1445 of 1466 Old 12-31-2018, 07:35 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Moderator
 
rboster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: USA
Posts: 24,886
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
Liked: 2196
Reminder that street pricing and dealer promotion is not allowed on AVS. Street pricing or advertised deals are limited to the deals forum only (or sub-forum "deals" stickies).
Bytehoven and ARROW-AV like this.
rboster is online now  
post #1446 of 1466 Old 12-31-2018, 08:52 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
Liked: 120
I am using the 995 with a scope screen and an A-lens. It allows for a very short throw and the picture is very bright. I believe it is a perfect setup for my needs. Now all I really need is dynamic tone mapping for HDR.
Eventidal is online now  
post #1447 of 1466 Old 12-31-2018, 01:13 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Craig Peer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 15,924
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6715 Post(s)
Liked: 7841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eventidal View Post
I am using the 995 with a scope screen and an A-lens. It allows for a very short throw and the picture is very bright. I believe it is a perfect setup for my needs. Now all I really need is dynamic tone mapping for HDR.
At least for discs, get a Panasonic UB820 then !
Craig Peer is online now  
post #1448 of 1466 Old 12-31-2018, 01:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jlanzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,430
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
Liked: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Peer View Post
At least for discs, get a Panasonic UB820 then !

Wouldn't the Radiance Pro be a better option?
jlanzy is offline  
post #1449 of 1466 Old 12-31-2018, 02:23 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Kris Deering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Pacific Northwet
Posts: 10,694
Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3832 Post(s)
Liked: 6530
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlanzy View Post
Wouldn't the Radiance Pro be a better option?
Yes. The UB820 is fantastic if all you're playing is discs and you're looking for more of a plug and play type solution. The Radiance works with all input sources and allows a lot more customization (on top of its other image processing options). It can be pretty plug and play as well, but offers more for the user that really wants to be sure everything looks its best.
tigerhonaker likes this.

My Home Theater UPDATED DEC 2017
Technical Editor/Writer Sound and Vision Magazine
Deep Dive AV - Calibration, Consulting and Education
Kris Deering is offline  
post #1450 of 1466 Old 12-31-2018, 03:05 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Craig Peer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 15,924
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6715 Post(s)
Liked: 7841
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlanzy View Post
Wouldn't the Radiance Pro be a better option?
Yes, but it is 10 X the price
Craig Peer is online now  
post #1451 of 1466 Old 12-31-2018, 03:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Reddig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Central U.S.
Posts: 2,836
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
Liked: 990
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHT View Post
There always seems to be one of these threads every year.
LOL right.

JBL Pro Cinema/JTR/JVC/Denon/Oppo/Roku Ultra/Elite Screens/Furman/Seatcraft/Acoustimac/AudioQuest
Reddig is offline  
post #1452 of 1466 Old 12-31-2018, 06:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jlanzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,430
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
Liked: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Peer View Post
Yes, but it is 10 X the price

Considering the investment cost of the 995 and the DCR lens, the Radiance Pro cost would seem to be justified considering the importance of video quality the projector and A lens are appealing to.
Kris Deering likes this.
jlanzy is offline  
post #1453 of 1466 Old 12-31-2018, 06:36 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Craig Peer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 15,924
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6715 Post(s)
Liked: 7841
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlanzy View Post
Considering the investment cost of the 995 and the DCR lens, the Radiance Pro cost would seem to be justified considering the importance of video quality the projector and A lens are appealing to.
True, but I thought I'd throw out the less expensive idea first. Happy New Year !
Archibald1 likes this.
Craig Peer is online now  
post #1454 of 1466 Old 01-01-2019, 07:35 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
Liked: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Peer View Post
At least for discs, get a Panasonic UB820 then !
I own the Radiance Pro and the dynamic tone mapping that I mentioned will be out hopefully by the end of this month. I hope it will be a fantastic setup with my 995 and the A-lens.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Eventidal is online now  
post #1455 of 1466 Old 01-01-2019, 10:52 AM
.NET Solution Architect
 
SoulOfUniverse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Chigwell, Essex, UK
Posts: 844
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Liked: 484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eventidal View Post
I own the Radiance Pro and the dynamic tone mapping that I mentioned will be out hopefully by the end of this month. I hope it will be a fantastic setup with my 995 and the A-lens.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It's not 100÷ clear in regards dynamic tone mapping as Jim said he didn't want to promise any dates, but we could only hope that it will be released by the end of January

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Video: Synology 416Play 24TB / OPPO UDP-203 / Zidoo X9S -> Lumagen Radiance Pro 4444 -> SONY VPL-VW760ES -> Elite Screen 135'' 16:9 1.1 Max White;
Audio: DENON X3500H -> Dali Zensor 7.1 Dolby Atmos (7, 1, E12F, Vokal, Dolby Alteco C1)
SoulOfUniverse is offline  
post #1456 of 1466 Old 01-02-2019, 03:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Archibald1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,069
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1868 Post(s)
Liked: 1024
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlanzy View Post
Considering the investment cost of the 995 and the DCR lens, the Radiance Pro cost would seem to be justified considering the importance of video quality the projector and A lens are appealing to.
The Radiance Pro is undoubtedly a serious bit of kit and the proportional price is small compared to the huge cost of the 870, but the actual cost is still many thousands extra over and above that.

Bang for buck, the Panasonics are unrivalled I would say.

It sure makes UHD discs look spectacular on my 760! The picture was just more coherent somehow is the best I can describe it.
Bytehoven likes this.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up."
Stephen Hawking.
Archibald1 is offline  
post #1457 of 1466 Old 01-02-2019, 05:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jlanzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,430
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
Liked: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archibald1 View Post
The Radiance Pro is undoubtedly a serious bit of kit and the proportional price is small compared to the huge cost of the 870, but the actual cost is still many thousands extra over and above that.

Bang for buck, the Panasonics are unrivalled I would say.

It sure makes UHD discs look spectacular on my 760! The picture was just more coherent somehow is the best I can describe it.
Does the Panasonic tone mapping work with the 4K hdr streaming options ?
jlanzy is offline  
post #1458 of 1466 Old 01-02-2019, 06:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Archibald1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,069
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1868 Post(s)
Liked: 1024
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlanzy View Post
Does the Panasonic tone mapping work with the 4K hdr streaming options ?
And that, my friends, is a good question! I haven't checked, but I will as soon as I can.

If someone else already has checked, then hopefully they can give you an answer a bit sooner.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up."
Stephen Hawking.
Archibald1 is offline  
post #1459 of 1466 Old 01-02-2019, 02:12 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold
 
tigerhonaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: TN. USA
Posts: 1,549
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
Liked: 583
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlanzy View Post
Does the Panasonic tone mapping work with the 4K hdr streaming options ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archibald1 View Post
And that, my friends, is a good question! I haven't checked, but I will as soon as I can.

If someone else already has checked, then hopefully they can give you an answer a bit sooner.
Guys,

From what I have read it ONLY does the Auto-Tone-Mapping with Hard-Disc.

Terry
Archibald1 likes this.

JVC RS4500 Laser Projector:
My "New" Home Theater Up-Dates with Pictures, March 6th, 2019 .
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/15-ge...st-2018-a.html
tigerhonaker is online now  
post #1460 of 1466 Old 01-02-2019, 04:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Woof Woof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,020
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
Liked: 253
SONY VPL-VW870ES VPL-VW995ES 4K Laser Projector | Anticipation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archibald1 View Post
The Radiance Pro is undoubtedly a serious bit of kit and the proportional price is small compared to the huge cost of the 870, but the actual cost is still many thousands extra over and above that.



Bang for buck, the Panasonics are unrivalled I would say.



It sure makes UHD discs look spectacular on my 760! The picture was just more coherent somehow is the best I can describe it.

Must be an Australian ripoff thing. The Radiance Pro in Australia IIRC is 50% the price of the 760ES and I’m not even sure if it includes all the HDCP2.2 18Gbps upgrade.
Woof Woof is offline  
post #1461 of 1466 Old 01-02-2019, 04:50 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Craig Peer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 15,924
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6715 Post(s)
Liked: 7841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof View Post
Must be an Australian ripoff thing. The Radiance Pro in Australia IIRC is 50% the price of the 760ES and I’m not even sure if it includes all the HDCP2.2 18Gbps upgrade.
That must be an Australian thing. In the USA a Radiance Pro is roughly 1/5 or 20% the cost of a VW995, depending on the model. The more expensive models are 25% of a VW995.
Craig Peer is online now  
post #1462 of 1466 Old 01-02-2019, 05:16 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Kris Deering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Pacific Northwet
Posts: 10,694
Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3832 Post(s)
Liked: 6530
The Radiance Pro is definitely a pricey piece of kit but it is a fantastic box of video goodies for those that have them. No more concerns at all about the limitations of the display in regards to scaling, blanking, image manipulation for lenses, calibration, tone mapping, metadata, color work arounds, the list goes on and on.


My Home Theater UPDATED DEC 2017
Technical Editor/Writer Sound and Vision Magazine
Deep Dive AV - Calibration, Consulting and Education

Last edited by Kris Deering; 01-02-2019 at 05:24 PM.
Kris Deering is offline  
post #1463 of 1466 Old 01-02-2019, 07:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jlanzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,430
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
Liked: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerhonaker View Post
Guys,

From what I have read it ONLY does the Auto-Tone-Mapping with Hard-Disc.

Terry
So that leaves any streaming hdr to a custom curve for tone mapping then. If that works well enough then the Panasonic would be fine and far less costly. Although it would seem that projectors at this level of performance and cost are purchased by video enthusiasts who would most appreciate all the advantages that the Radiance Pro offers even beyond the tone mapping to making this projector look the absolute best it could, and adding on the DCR lens would be the cherry on the top, an expensive cherry but a cherry nonetheless. ( the cherry reference is by no means a diminutive coming from me since I love that fire engine red topping
Archibald1 likes this.
jlanzy is offline  
post #1464 of 1466 Old 01-03-2019, 02:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
coolgeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,388
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1656 Post(s)
Liked: 899
Recently I talked about getting a 1.8 silver screen micro perforated to replace my 1.0 AT screen. Here you can see the comparisons and a bunch of photos i took.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/23-sc...en-screen.html
Javs likes this.
coolgeek is offline  
post #1465 of 1466 Old 01-10-2019, 07:36 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold
 
tigerhonaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: TN. USA
Posts: 1,549
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
Liked: 583
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlanzy View Post
So that leaves any streaming hdr to a custom curve for tone mapping then. If that works well enough then the Panasonic would be fine and far less costly. Although it would seem that projectors at this level of performance and cost are purchased by video enthusiasts who would most appreciate all the advantages that the Radiance Pro offers even beyond the tone mapping to making this projector look the absolute best it could, and adding on the DCR lens would be the cherry on the top, an expensive cherry but a cherry nonetheless. ( the cherry reference is by no means a diminutive coming from me since I love that fire engine red topping
I made the decision to do the following with my A/V components.
I use the UB820 for (Hard Disc) only and it's Auto-Tone-Mapping.
Dish Network for only it.
Roku Ultra for All-Streaming.

I also had a Custom Calibrator Chad B. from Ohio come and do my complete HT system.
He did the JVC RS4500, Panasonic UB820, Dish and also my new Marantz AV8805 and Audio System.

http://www.hdtvbychadb.com/home-1.html

As things have turned out for me I'm 100% happy with all aspects of my H/T system.
As you have said there are other components that can be added for even better increased Video Performance.

Up-Dated December 2018

Pre-Amp: Marantz AV8805
Blu-Ray Player: Panasonic UB820 4K Blu-ray player
Roku Ultra 4K Streaming Player
Projector: JVC RS4500 Laser
Screen: Stewart (Firehawk) 1.35 gain 123" 16x9 W/4-Way Remote Masking
Speakers: JM Lab Utopia Mezzo Front, Center Utopia, Side Utopia, Rear Mini Utopia
Subwoofers: 4-Mirage BPS400 sitting on 4 "Auralex Great Gramma" pads
Cables: Transparent TW Plus w/Plus Bricks
Amps: Classe', 2-CA201, 3-CAM350
Power Conditioners: 1-Richard Gray RGPC-1200S, 7-RGPC-400S
Panamax MB1500 Back up Power Unit for JVC RS4500
Cooling: 3-sets of Z-Fans, Cool-Stack I, Suncourt Variable Speed Thru Wall Fan
ATM (Active Thermal Management)
Mid Atlantic: Track 50" rack slide out
Sanus CFR1620 Rack W/Middle Atlantic 4-Post H/D Shelves
Room Acoustic: Acoustic Innovations panels
Seating: Ekornes Stressless Wave

Terry

JVC RS4500 Laser Projector:
My "New" Home Theater Up-Dates with Pictures, March 6th, 2019 .
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/15-ge...st-2018-a.html

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 01-10-2019 at 07:39 AM.
tigerhonaker is online now  
post #1466 of 1466 Old 08-03-2019, 02:41 PM
Member
 
charlypittsburgh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 110
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerhonaker View Post
I made the decision to do the following with my A/V components.

I use the UB820 for (Hard Disc) only and it's Auto-Tone-Mapping.

Dish Network for only it.

Roku Ultra for All-Streaming.



I also had a Custom Calibrator Chad B. from Ohio come and do my complete HT system.

He did the JVC RS4500, Panasonic UB820, Dish and also my new Marantz AV8805 and Audio System.



http://www.hdtvbychadb.com/home-1.html



As things have turned out for me I'm 100% happy with all aspects of my H/T system.

As you have said there are other components that can be added for even better increased Video Performance.



Up-Dated December 2018



Pre-Amp: Marantz AV8805

Blu-Ray Player: Panasonic UB820 4K Blu-ray player

Roku Ultra 4K Streaming Player

Projector: JVC RS4500 Laser

Screen: Stewart (Firehawk) 1.35 gain 123" 16x9 W/4-Way Remote Masking

Speakers: JM Lab Utopia Mezzo Front, Center Utopia, Side Utopia, Rear Mini Utopia

Subwoofers: 4-Mirage BPS400 sitting on 4 "Auralex Great Gramma" pads

Cables: Transparent TW Plus w/Plus Bricks

Amps: Classe', 2-CA201, 3-CAM350

Power Conditioners: 1-Richard Gray RGPC-1200S, 7-RGPC-400S

Panamax MB1500 Back up Power Unit for JVC RS4500

Cooling: 3-sets of Z-Fans, Cool-Stack I, Suncourt Variable Speed Thru Wall Fan

ATM (Active Thermal Management)

Mid Atlantic: Track 50" rack slide out

Sanus CFR1620 Rack W/Middle Atlantic 4-Post H/D Shelves

Room Acoustic: Acoustic Innovations panels

Seating: Ekornes Stressless Wave



Terry
What does that have to do with the vpl- vw995es?


Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
SJHT, joerod and Archibald1 like this.
charlypittsburgh is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Ultra Hi-End HT Gear ($20,000+)

Tags
870 , laser , projector , Sony , vw870es

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off