Pathetic inactivity on this forum - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 305Likes

post #1 of 216 Old 11-23-2018, 10:11 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
Liked: 211
Pathetic inactivity on this forum

Haven’t visited this forum for a while but it is amazing that so few people are involved here. The first page goes all the way back to mid October. I guess the millennials don’t care much about this stuff and the baby boomers who might have given up the ghost of chasing the holly grail of audiophile nirvana. I know that I have as high end audio has become a stupidly expensive hobby, music doesn’t excite me that much anymore and my hearing has wained. Too bad, it was fun. Thirty years ago the best preamp cost $2,500-5,000 as did the best amps. The best speakers cost $5,000-10,000. Now the best of everything runs you $50,000-150,000, crazy! All the utes want now are a pair of $20 earbuds and a streaming JBL boombox. Sad. Regards. Ned.
Tex_Thai and VeteranAVSMember like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 216 Old 11-23-2018, 10:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 2791 Post(s)
Liked: 1756
Well, I don't agree with that completely. I do agree that Millenials are essentially a tuned-out generation (sorry Millenials....), but you don't need to spend $50,000-$150,000 for the best of everything. I mean, what is "the best" anyway? Technology has closed the price gap, and you can get seriously awesome pre-amps and amps easily for under $5,000 and seriously great speakers within that $5-10K range as well. I would argue that this less expensive gear gets you to the 95+% of audio nirvana, and that most folks couldn't even distinguish the next 5% that achieves "perfection" by spending incredible amounts of money on gear that attempts to get them there. Just my opinion.

Some subforums or threads might be inactive, but the forum itself is pretty lively! So not sure where that came from, unless you just mean this particular thread of this subforum...?
blazar, prerich, SuperFist and 1 others like this.

7.2.4 System: Display: Sony XBR-65X930D; Processing: Anthem AVM60
Mains:
Paradigm Prestige 85F and 55C; Side / Rear Surrounds: Totem Acoustic Tribe III / Tribe I; Amplification: D-Sonic M3a-2800-7 (7ch. x 400w)
ATMOS:
Definitive Technology DI8R; Amplification: Class D Audio SDS-470C (4ch. x 300w)
Subwoofers:
2 x SVS-SB13Ultras; Media: Oppo UDP-203, Pioneer CLD-59
post #3 of 216 Old 11-23-2018, 11:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Ned,

i don't view this subforum, or even AVS in general, as any sort of barometer on the level of audiophile activity. i am recently active again on AVS due to re-booting my home theater. but my 2 channel audiophile activities are on a number of other forums which remain consistent and active. happy to point you to those forums should you want that.

millennial's as audiophiles or even videophiles?

there are a good number of them; but life styles of millennial's tend to be less friendly toward these hobbies than baby boomers were. if you go to an audio show, and go to the headphone show section, you will see a change in the age group on who is involved with high end headphones. lot's of millennial's there.

some years back i used to discuss 2 channel audio here on AVS; but the culture was not supportive of listening perceptions so i did not feel welcome so moved on to other forums for that part. on that part nothing has changed here. if you are not using DSP for your sound here on AVS then there is little respect. why would an audiophile even bother to post here?

Sony XBR-65A1E-rec room / JVC RS4500K FP--Stewart Studiotek 100 2:35-1 screen, 7.1.4 Revel speaker, Anthem AVM60 processor, Lumagen Radiance Pro 4242-18 gig, Paladin DCR lens, Oppo 203 4K BRD, dedicated Home Theater / Fujitsu P50XHA10US-fam room / Dedicated 2-channel music room, https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/615
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 216 Old 11-23-2018, 01:51 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
Liked: 1631
Some of us are still at it after more than twenty years primarily as a videophile in my case. I just saw the holy grail of video a few weeks back at the Christie headquarters. No doubt the traffic has waned here but I think the dichotomy with price between panels and a high end projection system and the room to go with it has something to do with it. After spending a few months on a couple of other forums many have gone to OLED as reference not a dedicated theater room. Facebook has siphoned off a lot with groups there dedicated to home theater .The quality of new films and music is certainly another factor as has been stated.

I will agree if you want what is even arguably the best in this hobby you might be flirting with half a million dollars just for the gear as we speak.

Art
post #5 of 216 Old 11-23-2018, 09:39 PM

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1416 Post(s)
Liked: 676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngerstman View Post
Haven’t visited this forum for a while but it is amazing that so few people are involved here. The first page goes all the way back to mid October. I guess the millennials don’t care much about this stuff and the baby boomers who might have given up the ghost of chasing the holly grail of audiophile nirvana. I know that I have as high end audio has become a stupidly expensive hobby, music doesn’t excite me that much anymore and my hearing has wained. Too bad, it was fun. Thirty years ago the best preamp cost $2,500-5,000 as did the best amps. The best speakers cost $5,000-10,000. Now the best of everything runs you $50,000-150,000, crazy! All the utes want now are a pair of $20 earbuds and a streaming JBL boombox. Sad. Regards. Ned.
So why don't you post more and buy more gear and discuss it to help get the ball rolling?

https://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/show....php?t=1158431 No dealer is authorized to tell you I refer to them - any referrals I make will be done personally by me. Over the years I have found certain dealer(s) who I cannot recommend for good reason.
! 9.4.13 Trinnov Altitude 32 Theatre renovation/upgrade starts end of July 2019!
post #6 of 216 Old 11-24-2018, 05:07 AM

I'm going to make another point and it's something that has been going on for a while ..about ten years or so; The whole fine dedicated home theater room concept has run it's course.

Back in the early 2000's we had a pretty active home theater group here in Michigan. Every time you turned around there was another guy building or doing a significant upgrade on a room. Those guys are still around I managed to get the majority to attend my last meet in April. I found that many had either not been around home theater or were just not interested in the whole thing any more.

I know Jeff and Lon are well along with new rooms but after that ?

Art
post #7 of 216 Old 11-24-2018, 05:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
Liked: 622
I rarely look at the high end forum. Never post here. Back in the late 60's~ early 70's I was into audio...spent a lot of my small budget on it. Never really lost interest, just life forced me to change my spending priorities.

Now days I have a humble sound system that sounds very good to me. I don't feel the need to upgrade it. And once again life is changing priorities.

You can't take your equipment to the nursing home. And at this point, that may not be so far away. Maybe a couple of small speakers. Leave the subwoofer behind. Headphones...that's what my last link will be with upper end sounds I reckon. But add in my hearing is not so great already...

Also I have to agree with those who say you can get great sound without spending a fortune now days...many budget speakers/amps seem to sound pretty darn good. Or maybe it's my hearing...no longer able to pick out flaws so well. And when I do...not sure if it's my ears or...

My system is made of up Polk RTI's...I know there not very good compared to many others. But to my ears they sound just fine...

I still have a dream of a dedicated home theater. But I still have a dream of getting a travel trailer and slowly moving to experience...life. But some how both are sounding more and more like way to much work. And...I've become ok with accepting that somethings are only going to be dreams. In reality I've had a pretty darn good life.

Anyways...any one know where I can get a home theater travel trailer?

Voted most desirable mate by the ladies every year! Klan leader! Mob boss! Love advice expert! Credit cards accepted.

Last edited by Kenbar; 11-24-2018 at 06:07 AM.
post #8 of 216 Old 11-24-2018, 07:11 AM

Wow !, Reality check , hearing aides, nursing homes...

Art
post #9 of 216 Old 11-24-2018, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Sonneborn View Post
Wow !, Reality check , hearing aides, nursing homes...

Art
We are getting older.

However, I am quite active, at least two live concerts in excellent sounding venues every week, at age 65. Hearing aids enable me to hear everything better, not just where my ears cut off, with more 3D, better highs, and even better mid-bass on up. So I can continue this crazy hobby!!! Then when I am disabled and need to be taken care of, hey, there's an assisted living home a few homes down, maybe I'll turn mine into one so I can have my theater right here! HA!

https://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/show....php?t=1158431 No dealer is authorized to tell you I refer to them - any referrals I make will be done personally by me. Over the years I have found certain dealer(s) who I cannot recommend for good reason.
! 9.4.13 Trinnov Altitude 32 Theatre renovation/upgrade starts end of July 2019!

Last edited by Steve Bruzonsky; 11-24-2018 at 08:26 AM.
post #10 of 216 Old 11-24-2018, 08:37 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
Liked: 121
I’ve always been obsessed with audio ,and at 57 years old I haven’t had a change of heart . I have noticed a lack of interest with not only the younger generation,but people in general .
Seems as though people can buy the cheapest 75” led screen and a sound bar , calling it a day . Or maybe they will spring for a really cheap surround system and think it’s fantastic.
My friend actually claims he watches movies on his phone at home sometimes.

I guess it’s where your priorities are . When I want to sit down after a day of work, I want quality sound and video .
Each to his own I guess

LG OLED65B7P.
Anthem AVM60 , Anthem MCA525 .
Panasonic DP-UB820 UHD player .
Paradigm Studio CC690 V5 centre channel , Studio 100 V5’s front and rear . Paradigm PW-2200 subwoofer
post #11 of 216 Old 11-24-2018, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike lavigne View Post
assuming you are referring to my 2 channel hifi activities, i post plenty about gear purchases in forums sympathetic to subjective listening perspectives. and you, as a member in those forums, already know this. it's no accident that there are 'zero' active 2-channel hifi posters here. they were all run off years ago by the propeller heads.

when i post subjective listening perspectives here, some members seek to denigrate those perceptions. i don't need the aggravation or conflict as i only do this for fun. getting defensive or handling conflict i reserve for my work life.

as far as posting about Home Theater gear purchases, i certainly do that to the degree i feel i can contribute here; but i'm more an active AVS reader who learns from more knowledgeable posters. i enjoy the community here and it has been very helpful and welcoming to me over the years when i stick with Home Theater stuff. so that is what i do.

the question posed above was why there is not more evidence on this forum of people chasing expensive audiophile nirvana? the answer is that there are plenty of people doing that, just not here.
Mike, I don't know why you thought I was referrring to YOU! I quoted the initial poster who started this thread and was referring to him!

post #12 of 216 Old 11-24-2018, 08:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bruzonsky View Post
Mike, I don't know why you thought I was referrring to YOU! I quoted the initial poster who started this thread and was referring to him!
i see. my bad.

i deleted my message, and you are welcome to delete yours too. if you like.

Sony XBR-65A1E-rec room / JVC RS4500K FP--Stewart Studiotek 100 2:35-1 screen, 7.1.4 Revel speaker, Anthem AVM60 processor, Lumagen Radiance Pro 4242-18 gig, Paladin DCR lens, Oppo 203 4K BRD, dedicated Home Theater / Fujitsu P50XHA10US-fam room / Dedicated 2-channel music room, https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/615

Last edited by mike lavigne; 11-24-2018 at 08:44 AM.
post #13 of 216 Old 11-24-2018, 10:07 AM

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 2188 Post(s)
Liked: 1396
I think using the word 'pathetic' was a poor choice in the thread title.

I'm still all in on this hobby...
rboster, chirpie, prerich and 5 others like this.

Goodbye to a great audio and video genius and writer... JOHN GANNON. I enjoyed your friendship, wit and a nice long run we took around Indianapolis at CEDIA years back... and for buying my Runco 980 Ultra years back... you saved my ass! Rest in peace.
post #14 of 216 Old 11-24-2018, 01:38 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Guys, I’m still all in. All my Aesthetix is being updated to Eclipse. New NX9 on the way, and a Paladin DCR delivered yesterday. 70 and feel great. Skied my age last season, 70 mph. Life is good. Let’s all just live to a century, and keep looking, hearing, and moving.
I’m looking forward to seeing as many updates of the year as possible. Norm
Tex_Thai and dfa973 like this.
post #15 of 216 Old 11-24-2018, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyree91 View Post
Guys, I’m still all in. All my Aesthetix is being updated to Eclipse. New NX9 on the way, and a Paladin DCR delivered yesterday. 70 and feel great. Skied my age last season, 70 mph. Life is good. Let’s all just live to a century, and keep looking, hearing, and moving.
I’m looking forward to seeing as many updates of the year as possible. Norm
Hey Norm, I'm missed [email protected]@@

post #16 of 216 Old 11-24-2018, 02:09 PM
Advanced Member

Steve, like you, I thought the NX9 had the best picture at CEDIA. If I have to stockpile bulbs, I’ll still be ahead $$$$$. Screen is 11’ Luxus Deluxe ST 1.3. I think with the Paladin I will be fine. Norm
post #17 of 216 Old 11-24-2018, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyree91 View Post
Steve, like you, I thought the NX9 had the best picture at CEDIA. If I have to stockpile bulbs, I’ll still be ahead $$$$$. Screen is 11’ Luxus Deluxe ST 1.3. I think with the Paladin I will be fine. Norm
You mean I missed you at CEDIA TOO?

post #18 of 216 Old 11-24-2018, 04:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 812 Post(s)
Liked: 425
Another point to make is there are some great products that yield excellent results for a fraction of high end prices.

I was at a friends house for Thanksgiving dinner and he had put in either Yamaha or Polk speakers and said they were like $400 a pair. Was it on par with say they upper tier MBL, Wilson, Maggico or Focal?

Of course not but it was pretty damn good for the money. He was playing music from a network drive that was loaded from playing his record collection via a USB turntable through a $1000 Yamaha AVR. From 9-10’ away where I was sitting it was more than Okay.

I have heard way better in my travels but with the difference in cost I could by 2, 3 or even 4 new Corvettes.
post #19 of 216 Old 11-24-2018, 06:42 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bruzonsky View Post
You mean I missed you at CEDIA TOO?

Steve, indeed you did, but only one day. Had to combine the trip with another business, and family still in CA.
As a side note, the home we built, and birthed Malibu Audio Vision at in 1983 burned down in the Woolsey Fire. We didn't own it anymore, so it is sad, but the Colorado Ranch still thrives. Norm
post #20 of 216 Old 11-28-2018, 12:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
Liked: 484
Quote:
I'm going to make another point and it's something that has been going on for a while ..about ten years or so; The whole fine dedicated home theater room concept has run it's course.

Back in the early 2000's we had a pretty active home theater group here in Michigan. Every time you turned around there was another guy building or doing a significant upgrade on a room. Those guys are still around I managed to get the majority to attend my last meet in April. I found that many had either not been around home theater or were just not interested in the whole thing any more.

I know Jeff and Lon are well along with new rooms but after that ?
Art
Nailed it, Art.
While I have nothing that compares to the denizens of this forum, I still have a dedicated music\theater room built by me and a friend from the ground up with plans provided by a respected designer.

In early 2007 when the build out was finished, I started inviting friends over to spend an afternoon\evening.
I was convinced that at least some of them would be so taken with the experience that they would embark on a build of their own.
Yup, to a person they were all genuinely wowed and yup to a person none of them bothered to do anything close to what I had done.

With some exceptions, I'm in there solo.

The newness wearing off & technological advances are another factor. If I could buy a 100" 4k OLED for sub $10k, I would.

It ain't ignorance causes so much trouble; it's folks knowing so much that ain't so

Last edited by Milt99; 11-28-2018 at 12:43 PM.
post #21 of 216 Old 11-30-2018, 03:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1189 Post(s)
Liked: 876
large home theater spaces assume that people actually gather together to watch something. Maybe I'm just a loser, but most of the time its just me watching some show episode. The long format TV shows are a format that doesn't work well with group viewing. You can barely get a group together in one room to see a movie where half of the people haven't already seen a movie. Non movie watchers aren't really coming over to watch because they could care less and the other group has already seen the movie you are about to play. The theater experience is quite good for the price for a lot of people too so of course there are those that still do that.
Tex_Thai and dfa973 like this.

Blazar!
post #22 of 216 Old 11-30-2018, 04:34 PM

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 2188 Post(s)
Liked: 1396
I don’t know. In my previous home, a movie night invitation was a prized invite. But I can as well

Many times we’d schedule a movie near the release time of a new blu ray. Also, few of our friends go to the theater regularly.

That said, 90% of the movie watching in our house is my wife and I. And I like that way. We usually do 0-2 movies per week.
post #23 of 216 Old 11-30-2018, 04:43 PM

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
Liked: 2178
I've never posted in this sub forum before, but the title caught my attention.

Though we have a dedicated room, my equipment and room aesthetic is more Honda Accord than Mercedes. With my son graduating from college in a couple years (unless there is grad school in his future), then we want to down size to a no/low maintenance house or town house.....BUT, the one caveat is we must a room dedicated for a home theater. I refuse to retire in 4-5 years and not have an outlet for my favorite hobby.

People still enjoy coming over for a dinner and a movie. We had three couples over just last weekend and everyone enjoyed the experience of a home theater.
post #24 of 216 Old 11-30-2018, 04:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
Liked: 984
Without Peter its way less interesting around these parts.
swarm87 and Holy Grail like this.

JBL Pro Cinema/JTR/JVC/Denon/Oppo/Roku Ultra/Elite Screens/Furman/Seatcraft/Acoustimac/AudioQuest
post #25 of 216 Old 11-30-2018, 04:57 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
Liked: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngerstman View Post

Gee All the forum In Australia are DEAD Now, our GREAT DTV Forum was a copy of this AVS Forum and it was taken over by Stereo Net and that forum is lucky to get 5 post on any of its forum per day. I don't have much time for the new generation today, Most of them make me sick considering they think they are smarter then us oldies (i'm 68) yet then need a person in a suit to help them manage there budget. I know about 8 young people that are under 25 years old (most family) and they are happy to stream a low bit rate movie and watch it on a $200 40 inch Tv. So there is the Problem
Tex_Thai and lknhomeaudio like this.

Main Room Sony KD-75X9400E Display, AMP. Yamaha RX-A3050. Front Mains, 2x Dali Concept 8. Klipsch Center, Surround and Rear Surrounds, 4X Dali Ikon 1. Ceiling 4X B&W CCM 382. Subs, 2x Kef C200 for the rear and 2X Kenwood SW-07HT for the fronts. Lounge Shakers, Dayton Audio SA 230 Sub Amp with 4 AST-2B-4 lounge Shakers. The other Tv room the Hecto live there the Hecto 100 inch Short throw projector,

Last edited by Blackman; 11-30-2018 at 05:18 PM.
post #26 of 216 Old 11-30-2018, 05:14 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
Liked: 185
By the way. We had some friends (around 25 to 28 your old) friend to my 26 your old Daughter come over and watch PASSENGER on UHD HDR with a 7:2:4 System + Lounge shakers and were horrified how good it was. But one of them said he preferred to watch it in there bedroom on Netflix. The same person (after he found from my Innocent Daughter when we go shopping ) they organized with others to break into our house and steal as much as they can but got caught out as I was getting suspicious on question ask. Yes I have a Low opinion on young today because the young Today also tried to steal out Historic Cars and they also got caught out. The both times they should have been smarter because they knew I was a retired Electronic Technician they should have suspected that I could have a Very good dual security system but nooooo they are young so they must be smarter.

Main Room Sony KD-75X9400E Display, AMP. Yamaha RX-A3050. Front Mains, 2x Dali Concept 8. Klipsch Center, Surround and Rear Surrounds, 4X Dali Ikon 1. Ceiling 4X B&W CCM 382. Subs, 2x Kef C200 for the rear and 2X Kenwood SW-07HT for the fronts. Lounge Shakers, Dayton Audio SA 230 Sub Amp with 4 AST-2B-4 lounge Shakers. The other Tv room the Hecto live there the Hecto 100 inch Short throw projector,
post #27 of 216 Old 12-01-2018, 06:06 AM

Don't get me wrong.. I'm personally just as into this stuff as ever when I saw the Christie projector in Kitchener a few weeks back I was incredibly excited, seeing the 22' wide 4 way masking screen in this forum gave me the same feeling. I've used my theater room for having couples over but it has been used a lot over the years for my kids and their friends as part of a gathering on a Saturday afternoon or evening. Angela and I watch movies occasionally but more like once a month perhaps less. I, however, use it a lot almost every weekend. Last night my son Turner and I watched 2001 in UHD since he had never seen it. My mother in law and her husband are coming for a week over Christmas and I know they will ask to watch a movie every evening , they love it.

My point is why the forum has petered out (no pun intended) and that IMO is that the dedicated room concept like mine and all that goes into making such a thing happen ,as something to aspire to, is coming to an end IMO.

For ever most of us tried to emulate a commercial theater experience at home but more comfortable..now I exceed every commercial theater I've ever been in but new films that I want to see to fill my screen are fewer in number and it's not looking like that is going to change. I watch tons of old stuff that I enjoy but would likely bore to tears most people.

Of course , just like my garage clubhouse when I was a kid, it really was for me in the first place.

Art

Last edited by Art Sonneborn; 12-01-2018 at 06:12 AM.
post #28 of 216 Old 12-01-2018, 03:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
Liked: 984
Quote:

My point is why the forum has petered out (no pun intended) and that IMO is that the dedicated room concept like mine and all that goes into making such a thing happen ,as something to aspire to, is coming to an end IMO.

Of course , just like my garage clubhouse when I was a kid, it really was for me in the first place.

Art
Agree and agree. I believe the dedicated room concept is slowly waining down. You'll always have the millionaire's who put up a lot of cash for a theater but those type don't lust over the gear and the process or visit forums and post.

And ya in the end we do it all for ourselves. My journey to HT nirvana will always continue. Im addicted to this stuff.
Tex_Thai likes this.

JBL Pro Cinema/JTR/JVC/Denon/Oppo/Roku Ultra/Elite Screens/Furman/Seatcraft/Acoustimac/AudioQuest
post #29 of 216 Old 12-01-2018, 04:39 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
Liked: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddig View Post
Agree and agree. I believe the dedicated room concept is slowly waining down. You'll always have the millionaire's who put up a lot of cash for a theater but those type don't lust over the gear and the process or visit forums and post.

And ya in the end we do it all for ourselves. My journey to HT nirvana will always continue. Im addicted to this stuff.
Coming from the Design/Build/Install/Calibrate side of things, I've not been this busy in a while, so I am seeing the opposite. Many of my clients have no idea what AVS Forums is though, so I do agree with your assessment about them not visiting here, although lots of them are very interested in the process.
audioguy, G-Rex, sdrucker and 3 others like this.

Adam Pelz ,Acoustic Mafia - Hear No Evil
JBL Master ARCOS Calibrator, CEDIA Designer, Home Acoustics Alliance Instructor LIII, THX HT1+ HT2+ Video, Level III Trinnov Altitude Calibrator
Mercenary Calibrator for Manufacturers, Integrators and System Owners
post #30 of 216 Old 12-01-2018, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by appelz View Post
Coming from the Design/Build/Install/Calibrate side of things, I've not been this busy in a while, so I am seeing the opposite. Many of my clients have no idea what AVS Forums is though, so I do agree with your assessment about them not visiting here, although lots of them are very interested in the process.

Great to hear ! We appreciate the fact that guys like you are out there to make this all possible.

Art
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Ultra Hi-End HT Gear ($20,000+)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page