Would either of these projectors work in a home theater setting? Has anyone seen a demo of either projector?
Ultra Bright 4K UHD Laser Interchangeable Lens Projector.
7,500 lumens 4K UHD professional installation projector
- Crystal clear 4K UHD image with 7,500 lumens
- MultiColor Laser technology provides uncompromised brightness with richer colors
- Integrated image warping and blending, and 3D playback ready
- HDR10 with wide color gamut support
- DuraCore technology: maintenance-free laser light source with IP6X-certified optical engine
- Multiple interchangeable optical lens options 24/7, 360° and portrait mode operation
- Class-leading chassis – compact, light and quiet
Embrace professional installation 4K UHD projection with the bright, 7,500 lumens Optoma ProScene ZK750. MultiColor Laser (MCL) light source technology employs blue and red laser diodes to deliver rich colors and outstanding contrast while maintaining high brightness, making it ideal for large venues, auditoriums, museums, houses of worship and digital signage.
HDR10 and DCI-P3 wide color gamut ensure 100-percent coverage of REC.709 color space with accurate colors for stunning visuals. DuraCore technology ensures reliable, virtually maintenance-free operation with an IP6X-certified optical engine and up to 30,000 hours (Eco) of laser light source life, providing lower total cost of ownership.
A variety of premium lens options, motorized lens-shift, zoom and focus with 360° and portrait operation ensure installation flexibility for virtually all needs. HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2a, HDBaseT and 3G-SDI inputs provide connectivity to highquality 4K HDR digital sources while LAN and RS232 enable control via Crestron, Extron, AMX or Telnet.
The Christie® 4K7-HS combines the cost-savings of 1DLP® technology, the long operational life of laser and the image quality of 4K UHD resolution. The result is a high-performance 7,000 lumen, 4K UHD, HDR10 compatible laser projector that won't blow your budget.
What makes the 4K7-HS outperform the competition is the enhanced color performance thanks to the patented Christie BoldColor Technology. Colors appear natural and with the added fidelity of 4K UHD resolution, visuals are lifelike and clearer than ever.
The 4K7-HS features built-in Christie Twist™ for fast and easy multi-projector setups. For even more flexibility, the 4K7-HS has two expandable option card slots which can accommodate cards such as the Christie Terra input card; 3G SDI input cards; and HDBaseT input cards. Plus, with HDMI 2.0, Display Port 1.2 Inputs, you can feed the projector 4K60Hz content over a single HDMI or Display Port cable for simplified setup and cable routing.
- 1DLP 4K UHD resolution - Benefit from high fidelity visuals at an affordable price
- Christie BoldColor Technology - Enhanced color performance and saturation over standard laser phosphor projection
- Compact and light - Small form factor and weighs less than 80 lbs. for easy shipping, lifting and installation
- Long-life laser light source - Up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation
- Blend and warp - Compatible with Christie Twist for quicker and easier multi-projector setups
- Fully omnidirectional - Unrestricted design and installation flexibility
- Expandable OPS slot - Customize the performance and flexibility with two expandable option card slots
- Comprehensive connectivity - Full connectivity for popular formats including 3GSDI (optional) for added redundancies
- Christie Virtual Remote 1DLP - Gives you wireless control from any smartphone or tablet
- Advanced electronics - Firmware updates take only minutes