**Official EMP Owner's Thread** - Page 141 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1120Likes

post #4201 of 8267 Old 01-03-2015, 08:09 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 32
How do these (e55 towers) compare with the Energy Veritas 6.2?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4202 of 8267 Old 01-03-2015, 11:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 1629
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrussell View Post
Yeah, that must be it . Or perhaps the position of my tweeter is higher than yours (46 inches from the floor), or perhaps our distance to the speakers is different, or perhaps you're over 6 feet tall and while standing are only 6 or 7 feet from the speaker. Beats me. You'd be the better judge than I. It's your speakers and your room.
10 feet from the speakers, they are on the floor, and I'm short.
post #4203 of 8267 Old 01-04-2015, 12:07 AM

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well I finally went with the Denon 4520CI. Got it for a great price that I couldn't refuse (partial gift too) and hooked it up to my new Emp Tek speakers with the SVS subwoofer.
Man, I was so excited since these Emp Teks look so sexy and the Denon is a nice looking, heavy receiver.

So I this is what I have setup with the Denon 4520CI:

2 - R55Ti Tower Speakers
2 - R5Bi Bookshelf Speakers
1 - R56Ci Center Channel Speaker
1 - SVS PC12-NSD Subwoofer
Benq Projector

I also purchased a pair of R55Wi Surround On-wall Speakers, but didn't hook them up yet since I wanted to hear how this standard setup sounded first with the bookshelves before installing these on the wall.

I hooked up everything and ran Audussey. I must say how impressed I was with Denon's onscreen instructions in setting this up and the excellent remote control. Also, I put the SVS subwoofer in the back instead of the front for the simple reason that it's a large tall standing tube and it was too crowded in the front. Also, during the calibration I was wondering if the sound from the fan on the Benq projector hanging from the ceiling might have an effect on this. Lastly I moved the bookshelves from the left and right corners pointing diagonally out into the room, to placing them at direclty to left and right walls instead at ear height.

Afterwards, I popped in 2 songs by Ariane Moffatt called "
" and "
". The sound was clear but didn't move me at all. I then tried my favorite rock band called Rush from their 2112 album and was very depressed by the sound. Not good at all! I began going through all the different music modes on the Denon receiver, but none of them called to me at all.

Then I ran for the films and pulled out
. I was impressed by the sounds I never noticed before, like cables snapping and bending, devris falling all around, etc. but again not moved by the overall sound.

I then tried
but I changed the movie mode to "MULTI CH STEREO". It was very good! But then got up and listened to each speaker while the film was playing. The bookshelves on the side were really pumping out loud, good sound, much better and more than the front towers and center! I mean, for the size of those bookshelves and what they were putting out was impressive, but I could not get the towers or the center to do so, unless I manually made changes I guess to the calibration settings. I also felt like these bookshelves weren't really made to handle films like this, which I thought should be coming more from the fronts and center(I do realize that the center is mainly for dialogue, but still). I mean, the towers and center can handle more power and they each have more speakers. I tried to find a movie mode that would pump more from the fronts and center on the Denon, but nothing yet.

I then watched a few scenes from Dark Knight and again wasn't too impressed.

Yet afterwards I played classcial/middle age music from a CD I have called
(Highly recommended...a must have!) and it sounded very lovely indeed!

Flipped on over to a song called
and
. Both did not shine here.

Can't tell at this point if it's the receiver or the speakers or the combo of both, or maybe me not tweaking outside of the Audussey calibration.

To be honest I think these speakers are what they are supposed to be...neutral. Correct me if I am wrong, but for most action movies, rock, or music that I might want to feel a bit more, these Emp Tek speakers are not the right choice, so far.

I was warned that these speakers were not warm at all and that person was right, saved by what the SVS sub has delivered. I am also believing in what some people have suggested which is that it doesn't really matter which receiver you buy, just as long as it has all the options you want in a receiver. Please let me know otherwise and what I might be able to do to change things.

The only things that I liked very much so far was the the SVS subwoofer, which really is worth every penny ($499). I started at half volume as Denon recommened before calibration. I just moved it slightly beyond that and it just began to fill the entire room with beautiful bass!

I was surprised that the movie and music modes in the Denon 4520CI weren't that great at all except for that "Multi-Channel" movie mode. I was going to start making manual adjustments, but one of the whole points in buying this receiver was the Audussey calibration, so I did not want to undo what it had done. If I had to, then it very much defeats the point of buying this unit and I probably should have listened to get a lower end unit instead (which I can still do).

At this point I think I have until Monday to send back the speakers, which will probably cost quite a bit to send back. It would also be sad to send back the Denon because of the price I bought it at, but so far I haven't been getting right I guess.

Any suggestions on settings that I can try, for either? I did make one change from 8 ohms to 6 ohms, but that didn't help much.

Thank you all very much again.

-Nap
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4204 of 8267 Old 01-04-2015, 12:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2263 Post(s)
Liked: 3109
I'm sorry to hear that your system isn't what you expected. Yes, these are neutral speakers and your preferences may be toward a hotter top end. I'll let the owners of the R55Ti's speak here and help with the setup, but I do suggest repeating Audyssey. Make sure your room is silent and run all the positions (your listening position first). I know I must have run Audyssey over a half dozen times when I began (then a few more times after that), then made some minor adjustments afterward.

Yes, the R5Bi's are impressively loud for their size and price. That's why I decided I did not need to go towers. Then again, each room is different and each person's expectations are different. It's too bad you didn't have the AVR when you got the speakers. It took me two weeks for me to understand that the R5Bi's were keepers.

Your Denon should be more than fine. It should be fantastic. It's got a lot of everything and then some, including the top Audyssey.
napski likes this.

Music area: Magnepan 3.6, McIntosh MC2205 amp & C48 preamp, SVS SB13-Ultra, Oppo BDP 95, dbx 3BX, and assorted equipment.
Movie area: EMP Tek E5Bi (were rebadged to R5Bi), RBH/EMP Tek R55Ti, PSA S3000i, Denon X2000, Oppo BDP 83.
post #4205 of 8267 Old 01-04-2015, 07:05 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
Liked: 260
My towers did not sound right in the first room I put them in. Now they are part of the theater. Nearly 100% emp, pending redesign.

Sometimes it's the room, sometimes it takes time for your ears to break in!
rossandwendy and napski like this.
post #4206 of 8267 Old 01-04-2015, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrussell View Post
I'm sorry to hear that your system isn't what you expected. Yes, these are neutral speakers and your preferences may be toward a hotter top end. I'll let the owners of the R55Ti's speak here and help with the setup, but I do suggest repeating Audyssey. Make sure your room is silent and run all the positions (your listening position first). I know I must have run Audyssey over a half dozen times when I began (then a few more times after that), then made some minor adjustments afterward.

Yes, the R5Bi's are impressively loud for their size and price. That's why I decided I did not need to go towers. Then again, each room is different and each person's expectations are different. It's too bad you didn't have the AVR when you got the speakers. It took me two weeks for me to understand that the R5Bi's were keepers.

Your Denon should be more than fine. It should be fantastic. It's got a lot of everything and then some, including the top Audyssey.
Yes, I will run it again this morning and unplug the projector. I will use a monitor instead to keep it quiet. Maybe I'll readjust the rear bookshelf speakers to point diagonally from the corners again to the couch listening position or does it matter?
post #4207 of 8267 Old 01-04-2015, 08:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by napski View Post
Yes, I will run it again this morning and unplug the projector. I will use a monitor instead to keep it quiet. Maybe I'll readjust the rear bookshelf speakers to point diagonally from the corners again to the couch listening position or does it matter?
Yes it does matter. I'm hardly an expert, but the way most people say you should set up your surrounds is right near your listening position IE your couch, and pointing horizontally at your listening position.

You have a really nice system though so I hope you're able to get them dialed in to where you really enjoy them.
napski likes this.

AVR - Denon AVR-X1100W
BD - Sony BDP-S6200
Mains - RBH R5Bi
Center - RBH R5Ci
Sub - Outlaw Audio Ultra X-12
post #4208 of 8267 Old 01-04-2015, 11:16 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked: 208
Quote:
Follow these Audyssey calibration instructions carefully for the "Basic Setup Mic Pattern", it will produce the best sound quality for the main listening position:

http://www.hometheatershack.com/foru...tml#post622338

After calibration make sure you manually configure your speakers all to Small and 80hz crossover (Denon receivers often set speakers to Large and a crossover too low). Turn off Dynamic EQ and Dynamic Volume for your initial listening tests. Also, listen to the same music with Audyssey on, and turned off, to give a better picture of what the speakers are doing in your room apart from EQ.

It's important to use only the surround mode that is encoded on the disc when you are initially evaluating the sound quality of your new setup. If it's music recorded in stereo, leave it in stereo initially. If it's a movie endoded with DTS Master Audio 5.1, leave it at that for this evaluation. Play with sound modes to your heart's content later after you have evaluated your new speakers.

And as others have noted, room interaction is a big factor in sound quality. It helps to experiment with speaker placement (closer to front wall can reinforce midbass, further from wall can improve imaging, etc.) and with listening position if flexible.

Let us know how it goes.

Ross
Soulburner, dsrussell and napski like this.

DISPLAY: Sony 45ES, 175" Silver Ticket screen

Last edited by rossandwendy; 01-04-2015 at 11:22 AM.
post #4209 of 8267 Old 01-04-2015, 12:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 905 Post(s)
Liked: 793
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossandwendy View Post
Follow these Audyssey calibration instructions carefully for the "Basic Setup Mic Pattern", it will produce the best sound quality for the main listening position:

http://www.hometheatershack.com/foru...tml#post622338

After calibration make sure you manually configure your speakers all to Small and 80hz crossover (Denon receivers often set speakers to Large and a crossover too low). Turn off Dynamic EQ and Dynamic Volume for your initial listening tests. Also, listen to the same music with Audyssey on, and turned off, to give a better picture of what the speakers are doing in your room apart from EQ.

It's important to use only the surround mode that is encoded on the disc when you are initially evaluating the sound quality of your new setup. If it's music recorded in stereo, leave it in stereo initially. If it's a movie endoded with DTS Master Audio 5.1, leave it at that for this evaluation. Play with sound modes to your heart's content later after you have evaluated your new speakers.

And as others have noted, room interaction is a big factor in sound quality. It helps to experiment with speaker placement (closer to front wall can reinforce midbass, further from wall can improve imaging, etc.) and with listening position if flexible.

Let us know how it goes.

Ross
+1 to all of the above, but be sure to experiment with Dynamic EQ on and off. This is one of the major points of the Audyssey room correction.

I also found that playing music while adjusting the front L/R crossovers helped me dial in the sound I was after. Audyssey set those too low for my tastes, I was happier with them set to around 100Hz (from 80).

@napski , can you elaborate on how the setup sounds, and what you're looking for? (eg. Needs more mid/high range, dialogue not clear, boomy sounding, etc.). Audyssey does not setup the system so that it sounds "right" for everyone, that would not be possible. More than likely you will have to make adjustments to get the results you are after, in Audyssey and potentially with speaker placement.
rossandwendy and napski like this.
post #4210 of 8267 Old 01-04-2015, 04:02 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by smcmillan2 View Post

I also found that playing music while adjusting the front L/R crossovers helped me dial in the sound I was after. Audyssey set those too low for my tastes, I was happier with them set to around 100Hz (from 80).
May I ask which model speakers you have that you used a 100Hz. crossover. You are the 2nd or 3rd person who mentioned they preferred a 100Hz. crossover vs. the typical 80 Hz.

I have my R55Ti's crossed at 60 hz. R56Ci at 80Hz. and my R55Wi's at 90Hz. SVS PB 1000 subwoofer LPF 120Hz, adjusted post Audssey on my Denon 4310ci.

Just curious what others are using for x-overs in their RBH/ EMP system.

Last edited by guida74; 01-04-2015 at 04:06 PM.
post #4211 of 8267 Old 01-04-2015, 04:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guida74 View Post
May I ask which model speakers you have that you used a 100Hz. crossover. You are the 2nd or 3rd person who mentioned they preferred a 100Hz. crossover vs. the typical 80 Hz.

I have my R55Ti's crossed at 60 hz. R56Ci at 80Hz. and my R55Wi's at 90Hz. SVS PB 1000 subwoofer LPF 120Hz, adjusted post Audssey on my Denon 4310ci.

Just curious what others are using for x-overs in their RBH/ EMP system.
I'm using R5Bi for front L/R and the R5Ci center, all speakers set to small. A PL-200 and DIY sub, Monoprice in-wall for surround/surround rears.

However, speaker placement, your room and personal preference have great impact on where the crossovers will sound best to you. In their positions and with 2 subs, the initial Audyssey setting of 80 made the fronts sound muddy - too much bass that I would prefer the subs to handle, not the bookshelves. Raising to 100, even 110Hz made the fronts come alive, much cleaner mid and high range, nothing boomy, excellent detail but not at all shrill or fatiguing. Higher than 110 and I started losing the midrange detail, and I still find myself bouncing between 90 and 110 (only had them a month, will be awhile before I stop "playing" with the setup ). I'm guessing I'll settle on 100Hz when all is said and done.

BTW, I also raised the xover a bit on the center, I forget where it is now. That and increasing the dialogue level on my Denon X2000 provides clearer dialogue (to me).

Of note: I'm 50 years old now, and am not able to hear the higher frequencies any longer. Using test tones on my system I pick them up at around 12 - 13KHz, whereas my 20 year old son hears the tones starting around the 16KHz range. Yet another reason to work the settings on your receiver to determine what produces the best sound for you, the stock "set 'em to 80Hz" is just a reasonable starting point.
post #4212 of 8267 Old 01-05-2015, 04:22 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
I began going through all the different music modes on the Denon receiver, but none of them called to me at all.
these Emp Tek speakers are not the right choice, so far.
There's nothing wrong with your speakers and amp. Just that your not used to new speakers and their unfamiliar sound signature. It's ony your first day, just run them two weeks for non stop listening. All new sound systems are like that. For example I bought RBH's EP1 earphone last BF, thought it sounded like crap at first, but two weeks later, listening the same song, the second time it was phenomenon.
FMW and napski like this.
post #4213 of 8267 Old 01-05-2015, 09:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
Liked: 179
Napski, either something is messed up or you just don't like the speakers and might prefer a 'brighter' speaker or even something with a little more pronounced midrange. The midrange from these will be about as neutral and good as you can get anywhere near these prices in my mind. When you ran Audyssey did you use all mic positions? Was your first at the exact spot of the MLP? Did you use a mic stand/camera stand (you need to if you didn't!)? Make sure your mic positions don't get too crazy also. Keep them within 6-10" from what I hear. You have MultEQ XT32 AND SubEQ so you're set there. The best auto-eq in the biz from an AVR.

When you run calibration, make sure everything is as silent as possible. Be sure to learn how to properly set your sub level also, if you're using a sub or subs. After calibration, check the crossovers/levels/distance that it puts out. Make sure nothing it too 'iffy'. Distance will be acoustic distance, but it should be somewhat close. If it's way off or it's saying one speaker is much closer or further, then something messed up during calibration. For your setup, start with everything crossed at 80hz and the level from the center being roughly 1.5dB to 2dB HIGHER than the front-left/front-right speakers. After doing these and dialing in the sub level, look into Dynamic EQ. It's fine with it off, but I prefer it on. Might have to take the sub level down a hair, but IN MY ROOM I prefer this. I likely would in most places as it's tailored to the human ear for the most part. Dynamic volume OFF.

As far as movie or music modes, multi-channel stereo is fine....if you want that. If you're watching a blu-ray/.mkv or normal movie, DTS-HD/DolbyHD, Dolby, DTS, etc should be your format. Look for the green 'movie' button on the remote and HOLD it in until the selections pop up. If you like listening to music like most where it's just the front left and right (with or without a sub), then you'll want stereo. Hold and select with the red 'music' button at the bottom of the remote. Pure will remove all EQ, etc if that's what you prefer.

After you do all this and really believe or know you've done it correctly, then just enjoy and/or listen for a week or so. Play around with the placement of your speakers (various amounts of toe-in, straight, angling the center if needed, etc). With that setup and a good sub, something like Godzilla should blow you away. BUT...everyone is different. You might be someone who doesn't like them and prefers something else, needs a more directional speaker, etc. That's the fun of this hobby is finding out what you like, how things work and sound, etc. That's also the very time consuming and possibly expensive part of this hobby though. Good thing is, if you need to sell or return...should be easy either way. Enjoy and hope to hear back from you

Currently Auditioning: Klipsch RP-150M
SOLD: EMP e55ti / EMP e56ci / EMP e5bi / (2) e1010i
FOR SALE --- 1 EMP Tek/RBH Sound e1010i sub: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/209-au...al-10-sub.html
post #4214 of 8267 Old 01-05-2015, 09:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

By the way, hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable holiday and new years.

FOR SALE --- 1 EMP Tek/RBH Sound e1010i sub: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/209-au...al-10-sub.html
post #4215 of 8267 Old 01-06-2015, 01:17 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 4
I can attest to the speaker positioning making a big difference with the r55ti but, I got them not too long ago and I'm still playing around with them.

The manual states a 15" clearance from the wall (which I interpret as from the back of the port) but I found about 14" to be the sweet spot for me at the moment since they are running full range (no sub yet). Moving the towers closer to the wall improved the low end response a great deal in my setup it did impact the imaging a bit but in a good way for me. I have them off-axis right now with no center and they give the illusion of a center channel pretty well. Cross firing the towers definitely increases the mid range output but loses my center channel effect and improves the stereo effect.

I changed the sound mode to music -> matrix setting, it seemed to sound the best to my ear. It lowered the sound stage a bit vs. stereo and sounds fuller, the 6 1/2's are more involved. Also, I set the restorer mode to 'low' and the dynamic eq on since I primarily use these speakers with my HTPC whether it's music or movies, the restorer mode made quite a difference.

My setup is still a WIP and a quarter of the components you have but just thought I'd give my experience so far.

BenQ W1070 / Denon S900 / EMP R55Ti
post #4216 of 8267 Old 01-06-2015, 01:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I've played with the restorer, and it sounds similar to adding an EQ curve. Sometimes it's an improvement, sometimes it's too much.
post #4217 of 8267 Old 01-06-2015, 01:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I'm being told on this forum that the EMP sale is still on, but for the last week the site lists the R55Ti at $347 ea. Am I missing something?
post #4218 of 8267 Old 01-06-2015, 01:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulburner View Post
I'm being told on this forum that the EMP sale is still on, but for the last week the site lists the R55Ti at $347 ea. Am I missing something?
AFAIK their Black Friday/Holiday sale ended late last month.
post #4219 of 8267 Old 01-06-2015, 02:00 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by smcmillan2 View Post
AFAIK their Black Friday/Holiday sale ended late last month.
It was up till a few days ago, they just took it down. Almost everything was out of stock though.

BenQ W1070 / Denon S900 / EMP R55Ti
post #4220 of 8267 Old 01-06-2015, 02:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I think that was just clearance/b-stock product. Like I mentioned in another thread, just call them! They'll help you with whatever you need, see if they have any b-stock coming in that they know of, etc. Their customer service is solid so take advantage of it
smcmillan2 likes this.

post #4221 of 8267 Old 01-06-2015, 02:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizvfe00 View Post
It was up till a few days ago, they just took it down. Almost everything was out of stock though.
The banner was up on the main page, but it said it ended the 24th. They just hadn't taken it down. I'll just wait for B stock...
post #4222 of 8267 Old 01-06-2015, 04:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulburner View Post
The banner was up on the main page, but it said it ended the 24th. They just hadn't taken it down. I'll just wait for B stock...
I would take ousooner2's advice. Their B-stock page is very rarely updated whenever I've looked at it, my guess is they have a waiting list or some such.

Give 'em a call...
post #4223 of 8267 Old 01-06-2015, 04:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Calling and telling them you want the next B-stock item(s) is better than checking RBH/EMP every day to see

Trust me lol. Their CS is nice enough that they'd likely notify you via e-mail/whatever when they get a pair of whatever you want

Last edited by ousooner2; 01-07-2015 at 09:23 AM.
post #4224 of 8267 Old 01-06-2015, 04:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1941 Post(s)
Liked: 2085
As other have mentioned, the EMP speakers, like all speakers, require some time for placement, EQ and letting your ears adjust. I first put my EMP speaker in a bedroom for mostly music and just wasn't impressed. When I moved the to a theater room, they began to shine! Turns out, I have yet to find a speaker that sound outstanding in my bedroom!
Also, have others have said...run your room correction again. Took me about 20 times of moving speakers, running YPOA (I have a Yamaha receiver in my theater), repeat, etc. Getting the best SQ just isn't as easy as plug and play! I am still not there and my set up has been in place for over a year, but it sounds damn good!
Talk to EMP, they may be willing to extend your 30 day trial considering you didn't try them till recently, but definately give them another try...and if they still don't impress, well then send them back!
dsrussell likes this.

Set up #1: EMP e5Ti, e5Ci, and EMP e5Bi surrounds, Outlaw LFM1 Plus sub, SVS NSD SB12 sub, Marantz Slimeline 1504 AV receiver
Set up #2: Def Tech SM450, CLR2002, SLS Qline surrounds and EMPtek10i10i sub, Denon 1910 AV receiver
Set up #3: Philharmonics- BMR in a 2.0 system, music only, Yamaha RXV-363 AV receiver
post #4225 of 8267 Old 01-06-2015, 05:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

The only time I have seen bstock was when I got my e5ti, I think they were just discontinuing them as they looked brand new. A steal at $225 a pair. I should have gotten 4 since the bookshelves were $165 on sale...
post #4226 of 8267 Old 01-06-2015, 07:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Yea, my e5ti were brand new as well! I asked Brian after I got them and he said they just put the remaining stock into b-stock. hey, wait, I paid 250/pr!

Set up #1: EMP e5Ti, e5Ci, and EMP e5Bi surrounds, Outlaw LFM1 Plus sub, SVS NSD SB12 sub, Marantz Slimeline 1504 AV receiver
Set up #2: Def Tech SM450, CLR2002, SLS Qline surrounds and EMPtek10i10i sub, Denon 1910 AV receiver
Set up #3: Philharmonics- BMR in a 2.0 system, music only, Yamaha RXV-363 AV receiver
post #4227 of 8267 Old 01-07-2015, 07:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

GregoryPerkins' skills > Elihawk's skills

post #4228 of 8267 Old 01-07-2015, 09:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

GP appears to be a better negotiator than I, I would send him to get the hostages!

post #4229 of 8267 Old 01-07-2015, 09:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

It was dumb luck, Tom Andry from avrant podcast was saying what a deal they were at $225, I thought he meant each, instead it was for the pair!
post #4230 of 8267 Old 01-07-2015, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregoryperkins View Post
My towers did not sound right in the first room I put them in. Now they are part of the theater. Nearly 100% emp, pending redesign.

Sometimes it's the room, sometimes it takes time for your ears to break in!
How many speakers do you have and which ones?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Emp , Emp Tek , Emp Tek E10s Subwoofer , Emp Tek Ef30c Center Speaker , Emp Tek Ef30t Tower Speakers , Emp Tek E55tir Tower Speakers , Emp Tek Ef30 Bookshelf Speakers , Speaker Systems

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page