Originally Posted by cmryan821
Good morning guys. I have an older pair of T8-lp's that have the coaxial in the center and I need to move them to the top. Is there anything I'll need besides an allen wrench? Or anything in particular I should be mindful of when moving them?
1) Orient cabinet with drivers facing upward.
2) Remove the four socket head screws holding in the coaxial (eight for Triple 12).
3) Lift coaxial out, note wire colors (mid: orange +/green -, tweeter: blue+/white-)
4) Trace wires toward crossover
5) Remove eight socket head screws holding the woofer above crossover.
6) Lift woofer out, note colors (red+/black-)
7) Route woofer wires toward center cutout
8) Route coaxial wires toward top cutout
9) Connect coaxial wires, set driver into top cutout
10) Install four socket head screws that hold the coaxial (eight for Triple 12)
11) Connect woofer wires, set driver into center cutout
12) Install eight socket head screws that hold the woofer