GoldenEar Technologies Anticipation Thread - Page 177 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 824Likes

post #5281 of 5488 Old 01-31-2019, 01:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Denon 4300 receiver with Audio Control amp.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5282 of 5488 Old 01-31-2019, 01:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1022 Post(s)
Liked: 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkade View Post
I am going to install Invista SPS (left,center right)and the manual says crossover should be set to 80 and speaker set to "small", however iam using REL subs and their manual indicates that speaker should be set to "large". What do I do ?
The 80hz setting is a suggestion not a strict rule.

Note is also not a brick wall with what gets past to the sub and LCR.

Depending on the sub you could cross at 100.

Mike Miles
[email protected]
post #5283 of 5488 Old 01-31-2019, 01:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkade View Post
Denon 4300 receiver with Audio Control amp.
I have customers (and myself) use the AC amps. Very satisfied.

Mike Miles
[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5284 of 5488 Old 02-09-2019, 10:55 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Just thought I'd provide an update on my experiences with my new Goldenear Triton One.R's as well as the new SuperCenter Reference. I have had all three approximately two weeks, I've been running music through the speakers pretty much 24/7 for that entire time, which is probably overkill (definitely don't want to debate "breaking in"). For reference, prior to this, I had a set of Triton 5's and a SuperCenter XXL (the previous largest version) that I used daily for 3.5 years, mostly HT/gaming but some music as well. I have a 3.0 setup, no sub, in a very large open room (25x25, 20' ceilings, etc.), the speakers are about 10' apart, I sit about 14' back (can't change that, unfortunately), and the speakers are toed in to right behind my head, approximately 10" off the rear wall (any further and the wife would kill me), and 5+ feet from the side walls.

To me, the biggest difference between the One.R and the 5 is the absolute dramatic increase in scale and dynamics. I did audition both the original 1 and 5 a couple years ago, and at that time, I personally found the 5 to be a little more musical, however it did give up quite a bit in scale, and obviously the filling out of the low end. With the One.R's, I feel they are simply more musical and engaging than my 5s (the best part of the 5s), but they also bring a large increase in dynamics and they reach so much lower on bass that it really adds that dramatic impact to music and movies. It's a much fuller sound, transients have more impact, and even with my extremely large space, I have not moved the sub dials past the 12 o'clock mark (standard). With the upgraded tweeter, it is still 100% non fatiguing, even at very high listening levels, but I can absolutely hear an increase in detail in the entire upper range.

I do notice that the more I turn them up, the more I enjoy them (odd, huh?). They're much more involved and impactful, perhaps some of the obvious benefits disappear a bit at lower volumes (I think one of the professional reviewers commented on the same).

The biggest surprise, which is a nominal increase in price (IMO), is the difference between the SuperCenter Reference and the XXL. To me, I personally never "loved" my XXL, although I really did like it a lot, I always had a little trouble discerning voices, as I mostly watch movies/games. Honestly, I believe some blame is on my Integra DHC-60.7, which for whatever reason does not handle voices well, which is odd to nail down, they always seem a little "low", although another reviewer also had that complaint on the Integra as well. I have run Audyssey XT32 a couple times with my old setup, it never fully addressed it. I know plenty of people love the XXL, and without another processor to test, I wouldn't necessarily blame the XXL. However, the SuperCenter Reference is fantastic, in comparison. I do not have those same issues, the voices are natural, clear, and movies have become a lot more enjoyable with my new 3.0 setup. Even without a sub, it's dynamic, impactful, and full of detail.

That about wraps it up, figured I'd provide my own thoughts so far, as I've already been a Goldenear owner for many years, but I am absolutely loving the new One.R's and the Reference Center! I also had a great experience with my dealer, smooth transaction, so I'm happy all around.
post #5285 of 5488 Old 02-11-2019, 06:43 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atorak View Post
Just thought I'd provide an update on my experiences with my new Goldenear Triton One.R's as well as the new SuperCenter Reference. I have had all three approximately two weeks, I've been running music through the speakers pretty much 24/7 for that entire time, which is probably overkill (definitely don't want to debate "breaking in"). For reference, prior to this, I had a set of Triton 5's and a SuperCenter XXL (the previous largest version) that I used daily for 3.5 years, mostly HT/gaming but some music as well. I have a 3.0 setup, no sub, in a very large open room (25x25, 20' ceilings, etc.), the speakers are about 10' apart, I sit about 14' back (can't change that, unfortunately), and the speakers are toed in to right behind my head, approximately 10" off the rear wall (any further and the wife would kill me), and 5+ feet from the side walls.

To me, the biggest difference between the One.R and the 5 is the absolute dramatic increase in scale and dynamics. I did audition both the original 1 and 5 a couple years ago, and at that time, I personally found the 5 to be a little more musical, however it did give up quite a bit in scale, and obviously the filling out of the low end. With the One.R's, I feel they are simply more musical and engaging than my 5s (the best part of the 5s), but they also bring a large increase in dynamics and they reach so much lower on bass that it really adds that dramatic impact to music and movies. It's a much fuller sound, transients have more impact, and even with my extremely large space, I have not moved the sub dials past the 12 o'clock mark (standard). With the upgraded tweeter, it is still 100% non fatiguing, even at very high listening levels, but I can absolutely hear an increase in detail in the entire upper range.

I do notice that the more I turn them up, the more I enjoy them (odd, huh?). They're much more involved and impactful, perhaps some of the obvious benefits disappear a bit at lower volumes (I think one of the professional reviewers commented on the same).

The biggest surprise, which is a nominal increase in price (IMO), is the difference between the SuperCenter Reference and the XXL. To me, I personally never "loved" my XXL, although I really did like it a lot, I always had a little trouble discerning voices, as I mostly watch movies/games. Honestly, I believe some blame is on my Integra DHC-60.7, which for whatever reason does not handle voices well, which is odd to nail down, they always seem a little "low", although another reviewer also had that complaint on the Integra as well. I have run Audyssey XT32 a couple times with my old setup, it never fully addressed it. I know plenty of people love the XXL, and without another processor to test, I wouldn't necessarily blame the XXL. However, the SuperCenter Reference is fantastic, in comparison. I do not have those same issues, the voices are natural, clear, and movies have become a lot more enjoyable with my new 3.0 setup. Even without a sub, it's dynamic, impactful, and full of detail.

That about wraps it up, figured I'd provide my own thoughts so far, as I've already been a Goldenear owner for many years, but I am absolutely loving the new One.R's and the Reference Center! I also had a great experience with my dealer, smooth transaction, so I'm happy all around.
Thanks for the write up, I was very curious about the step up from the SC XXL to the Reference. I would love to hear others impressions on this as I might upgrade but not sure if its worth it.
WOLVERNOLE likes this.
post #5286 of 5488 Old 02-16-2019, 02:34 PM

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 173
Piano Gloss Black Finish of Triton One.R and Triton Reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spleen View Post
I recently listened to the new Triton One.R. They are a slight improvement over the Triton One which I own and love. I would upgrade to the One.R if it didn’t have the highly reflective gloss black finish. It reflects like a mirror every surrounding light source including the TV which I find extremely distracting. If the One.R came with the black sock or another non-reflective finish I would buy it. Too bad.
Hi, Well I guess you just can't win. Absolutely everyone is entitled to their opinion. As discussed here, people complained about the sock, although I always found the sock an extremely attractive and understated look. When we worked on the Triton Reference we decided to go for a more dramatic, in most peoples opinion, more upscale look. It was a fantastic success. So we decided to go with the same look for the Triton One.R, and most people have been blown awake both sonically and appearance wise. Some may prefer the sock, each to his own. I guess that you can't please all the people all the time. Triton Ones, with the sock, are still current and available. The price is $1000 a pair less than the One.R. BTW, if you set the speakers up as I suggest, toe'd in so you do not see the inner side of the speaker, I think that there is no refection issue for the center listener, and virtually none for other listeners unless the speakers are way forward of the TV, which is not necessary. Onward and Upward, Sandy
post #5287 of 5488 Old 02-16-2019, 03:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 2454 Post(s)
Liked: 1178
Gloss black was the right decision... and I think you know that

Is the SuperCenter Reference gloss black to match the other Reference speakers...?
mbroadus likes this.

Shopping List:
TV: LG C9/C10, or Samsung Q90R, or Sony ...
Blu-ray: Panasonic UB820, or Pioneer Elite LX500, or Sony X800M
AVR/Pre-pro: Marantz 8805/7705 or 8012, or Yamaha 5200 or 3080
Speakers: GE Triton One.R, or ML ElectroMotion ESL X

Last edited by New24K; 02-16-2019 at 03:24 PM.
post #5288 of 5488 Old 02-16-2019, 05:20 PM

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 173
SuperCenter Reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by New24K View Post
Gloss black was the right decision... and I think you know that

Is the SuperCenter Reference gloss black to match the other Reference speakers...?
Hi, Actually, on the outside, the SuperCenter Reference looks like the XXL, with piano gloss black endcaps. The differences are all inside, with new reference technology components, crossover, wiring, voicing etc. and as you have read in another posting that I saw, all clearly significant. We just felt everything taken into account, this was the best decision as it would have raised the cost significantly with minimal extra gloss black actually showing. Onward and Upward, Sandy
WOLVERNOLE, klh007 and HTNUT1975 like this.
post #5289 of 5488 Old 02-19-2019, 04:41 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spleen View Post
I recently listened to the new Triton One.R. They are a slight improvement over the Triton One which I own and love. I would upgrade to the One.R if it didn’t have the highly reflective gloss black finish. It reflects like a mirror every surrounding light source including the TV which I find extremely distracting. If the One.R came with the black sock or another non-reflective finish I would buy it. Too bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenear tech View Post
Hi, Well I guess you just can't win. Absolutely everyone is entitled to their opinion. As discussed here, people complained about the sock, although I always found the sock an extremely attractive and understated look. When we worked on the Triton Reference we decided to go for a more dramatic, in most peoples opinion, more upscale look. It was a fantastic success. So we decided to go with the same look for the Triton One.R, and most people have been blown awake both sonically and appearance wise. Some may prefer the sock, each to his own. I guess that you can't please all the people all the time. Triton Ones, with the sock, are still current and available. The price is $1000 a pair less than the One.R. BTW, if you set the speakers up as I suggest, toe'd in so you do not see the inner side of the speaker, I think that there is no refection issue for the center listener, and virtually none for other listeners unless the speakers are way forward of the TV, which is not necessary. Onward and Upward, Sandy
I didn’t mean to strike a nerve. I do find the sock very attractive and I also agree that the gloss black cabinets do look more upscale. It’s just that I, and others I spoke with in the store, find it unpleasantly distracting when a light source reflects off its shiny mirror-like finish. Things in my house, like lamps at night and windows in the daytime, would reflect off it; maybe it’s a “to each his own” as to whether people like that. I like the sound quality my Triton Ones so much that if I had to replace them I would nonetheless get the One.R. I know it would probably add cost but it would be nice to also have an option of a non-relective material like wood veneer or such...wishful thinking I know.
Thanks for your interest and your continuing input to this thread.
Great products!
Cheers!
post #5290 of 5488 Old 02-19-2019, 07:31 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 59
I’m very glad it is what it is. Love the look. Very sleek.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #5291 of 5488 Old 02-21-2019, 07:45 AM

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
I've had a pair of Reference Towers in my media room for a little over a month now (upgrade from Triton Ones) and I have never once been distracted by a reflection off the gloss black sides. Heck, I've never even noticed a reflection. I have the speakers toed in per Sandy's recommendations. Most of the time the room is darkened when in use and light from the projector and screen do not reflect off the Reference Towers. Even if it did, for the sizeable upgrade in sound quality I've gotten over the Triton Ones I would live with it. To each their own.
klh007 and New24K like this.

Pre/Pro: Marantz 8805 AMPS: Outlaw Audio 7700 & Emotiva Gen 3
Spkrs: GoldenEar T-Ref, SC Ref, SS 3's, T5's & HTR 7000 x 4 Sub: SVS SB16 x 2
Display: Epson 5050UB & 110" SI 7 Series Zero Edge Black Diamond
Blu-Ray: Panasonic DP-UB820-K
post #5292 of 5488 Old 02-21-2019, 10:39 AM

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:

For what it’s worth, I like the sock. At least with the way the speakers are shaped. They look modern and unique, which made it almost the only speaker my wife would have let me put in our bedroom. That said, you won’t make everyone happy in the aesthetics department. These are the best speakers I have heard in their price point and I close my eyes when I listen anyway, so satisfying the WAF was my only concern with regards to their aesthetics anyway. Well done GE!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #5293 of 5488 Old 02-21-2019, 03:05 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Hi, Actually, on the outside, the SuperCenter Reference looks like the XXL, with piano gloss black endcaps. The differences are all inside, with new reference technology components, crossover, wiring, voicing etc. and as you have read in another posting that I saw, all clearly significant. We just felt everything taken into account, this was the best decision as it would have raised the cost significantly with minimal extra gloss black actually showing. Onward and Upward, Sandy
Sandy, given the improvements in the voicing etc that you referenced, is there any reason to go with the XXL over the SuperCenter Reference, when pairing to an existing pair of Sevens? Apart from the relatively small price delta?

I assume that tonally it'll still match well with the Sevens, but would add improvements in dialog intelligibility, transparency etc.

Thanks

Last edited by ktoolsie; 02-21-2019 at 04:04 PM.
post #5294 of 5488 Old 03-03-2019, 06:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked: 335
just brought these home this weekend...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	244.3 KB
ID:	2533676  

at the zenith of his nadir...
post #5295 of 5488 Old 03-03-2019, 08:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
Liked: 432
GoldenEar Technologies Anticipation Thread

Currently looking at the SuoerSub XXL and curious whether it can be placed against a wall? Curious because I was told by a JL Audio dealer that the SuperSubs cannot be placed near a wall and that the subs are not very good because of the 2 passive / 2 active design. In the pic below, I’ll be placing the XXL about 12-15 inches from right speaker underneath the window.

The sub will be located where the brown basket is currently and there will be drapes but they will be open most of the time unless we’re watching a movie during peak sunlight.

Panasonic P60VT60 Calibrated by Chad B
Anthem MRX-720, Oppo UDP-205, Bluesound Node 2i, Focal Aria 936/CC900
MacBook Pro, AppleTV 3 & 4K, Sony PS4 Pro

Last edited by mbroadus; 03-03-2019 at 09:22 AM.
post #5296 of 5488 Old 03-03-2019, 04:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Might rattle the blinds a tad.
mbroadus and lefthandluke like this.

Mike Miles
[email protected]
post #5297 of 5488 Old 03-03-2019, 04:14 PM

Sub 1 against the wall.

Sub 2 against the wall.

Not a problem at all. I have only scratched the surface of their power, though they don’t naturally reach much below 20. Probably around 17ish for mine (which I don’t really care about much). Very similar sound to the Triton 5’s lower register.

post #5298 of 5488 Old 03-04-2019, 03:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

^^^...what do you mean by "only scratched the surface"? have you just not owned them long enough...or you just don't really push them hard enough?

post #5299 of 5488 Old 03-04-2019, 06:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmiles View Post
Might rattle the blinds a tad.
And you say that like its a bad thing!

post #5300 of 5488 Old 03-04-2019, 06:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTNUT1975 View Post

Sub 1 against the wall.

Sub 2 against the wall.

Not a problem at all. I have only scratched the surface of their power, though they don’t naturally reach much below 20. Probably around 17ish for mine (which I don’t really care about much). Very similar sound to the Triton 5’s lower register.

Thank you very much...very nice setup! Overall, you've been satisfied with its output?

I'm not concerned with the sub going below 20 since there's not that much material below 20. I just want the sub to live in the 20s comfortably. I've been trying to compare it to a JL Audio e110 which is suppose to be a fantastic sub.

post #5301 of 5488 Old 03-04-2019, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthandluke View Post
^^^...what do you mean by "only scratched the surface"? have you just not owned them long enough...or you just don't really push them hard enough?

I just bought the second one, spontaneously, last weekend, after buying the first one a little less than a week before (the first was used, online). I am just getting back into REW and taking measurements. I currently have a Denon 4520, running XT32 that time aligns the subs. I say all of this to let you know that the volume knob on both subs is probably at 20 percent and if I barely adjust after any calibration (and I'm talking a millimeter), there is a significant change in output (e.g., the bass gets a bit more percussive and physically tactile). If I adjust too much, then there's too much room response (and it is obviously out of whack). I plan on getting a little bit of room treatment so that I can tame the room's acoustics, thereby allowing a processor (hopefully Dirac, relatively soon) to smooth out response without neutering them. So no, I haven't really pushed them a whole lot at all. Just starting to get to know them (as I haven't had a ton of time to do it just yet). I didn't simply pick these because I already had GE speakers, though that certainly opened my mind to the idea. I picked them over others (e.g., SB4000, SB16) because of their size/output ratio (and they really are better looking than I realized--once they're set up, they look good). They are freaking HEAVY to move around (which I've been doing a lot, this last week, testing room response)--I can't imagine what it would be like hauling around subs twice their weight.
mbroadus and lefthandluke like this.

Last edited by HTNUT1975; 03-04-2019 at 11:10 PM.
post #5302 of 5488 Old 03-04-2019, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbroadus View Post
Thank you very much...very nice setup! Overall, you've been satisfied with its output?

I'm not concerned with the sub going below 20 since there's not that much material below 20. I just want the sub to live in the 20s comfortably. I've been trying to compare it to a JL Audio e110 which is suppose to be a fantastic sub.

I believe these are going to thump a bit more than the e110's (a better comparison might be the e112's--ask @imagic , who lived with both sets of subs to write AVS reviews for each and makes mention of the e112's in his review of the SuperSub XXL's). I can definitely affirm that they comfortably live in the 20s and a little bit below (around 15-17ish).
mbroadus likes this.
post #5303 of 5488 Old 03-05-2019, 03:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I just bought the second one, spontaneously, last weekend, after buying the first one a little less than a week before (the first was used, online). I am just getting back into REW and taking measurements. I currently have a Denon 4520, running XT32 that time aligns the subs. I say all of this to let you know that the volume knob on both subs is probably at 20 percent and if I barely adjust after any calibration (and I'm talking a millimeter), there is a significant change in output (e.g., the bass gets a bit more percussive and physically tactile). If I adjust too much, then there's too much room response (and it is obviously out of whack). I plan on getting a little bit of room treatment so that I can tame the room's acoustics, thereby allowing a processor (hopefully Dirac, relatively soon) to smooth out response without neutering them. So no, I haven't really pushed them a whole lot at all. Just starting to get to know them (as I haven't had a ton of time to do it just yet). I didn't simply pick these because I already had GE speakers, though that certainly opened my mind to the idea. I picked them over others (e.g., SB4000, SB16) because of their size/output ratio (and they really are better looking than I realized--once they're set up, they look good). They are freaking HEAVY to move around (which I've been doing a lot, this last week, testing room response)--I can't imagine what it would be like hauling around subs twice their weight.
great explanation...thanks for the reply. I've been contemplating a pair of these subs...they look good and the reviews are very positive. I currently have a pair of psa s3600i subs which are prodigious but large. I thought if I could get close performance and at the same time upgrade visually, well...

post #5304 of 5488 Old 03-05-2019, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthandluke View Post
great explanation...thanks for the reply. I've been contemplating a pair of these subs...they look good and the reviews are very positive. I currently have a pair of psa s3600i subs which are prodigious but large. I thought if I could get close performance and at the same time upgrade visually, well...

Oh I completely understand!! Size and especially weight was something I’d always skim over in reviews. That changes quickly when I began on deciding where to put a sub in a room (e.g., I basically did several deadlifts last weekend moving these Jessie’s around, and measuring—and I’m a bit out of shape!).

With that said, though I haven’t experienced this first-hand, I think you may be spoiled with those 3600i’s. I worry you might be disappointed with the output of these, depending on your room size and listening requirements. They are more than enough for my room, but those 3600i’s are serious top-dog contenders from a pure performance standard. Have you measured yours much using something like REW?

Last edited by HTNUT1975; 03-05-2019 at 06:52 AM.
post #5305 of 5488 Old 03-05-2019, 07:16 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
You shouldn't adjust the sub gain on the subs ever after running audyssey. You should use the sub gain in the receiver. If you adjust the gain on the subs, you need to run audyssey again. This is from the audyssey thread on AVS.
post #5306 of 5488 Old 03-05-2019, 07:33 AM

Yeah I’m aware that. It was more of an experiment than anything. Always good to be reminded! To experiment, you can adjust the volume knob manually after calibration and then run REW to see what that does to the subs/speaker interaction, and we are talking very slight adjustments. If you measure the output prior to adjusting, not sure if rerunning Audyssey is necessary because you can readjust back to their original output and measurement if you want it perfectly aligned with Audyssey (though it isn’t all that big of a deal simply to run Audyssey!). I’ve tried several different ways of doing it. A lot of folks will run them slightly hot after calibration.

post #5307 of 5488 Old 03-05-2019, 08:53 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Yeah I’m aware that. It was more of an experiment than anything. Always good to be reminded! To experiment, you can adjust the volume knob manually after calibration and then run REW to see what that does to the subs/speaker interaction, and we are talking very slight adjustments. If you measure the output prior to adjusting, not sure if rerunning Audyssey is necessary because you can readjust back to their original output and measurement if you want it perfectly aligned with Audyssey (though it isn’t all that big of a deal simply to run Audyssey!). I’ve tried several different ways of doing it. A lot of folks will run them slightly hot after calibration.

I have a 4400h being delivered today so I have been reading the FAQ. I have been using dual subs with REQ and a BFD1124 for years so I'm up on calibration. I curious to see if Audyssey can get things as flat as I have on my own with REQ and BFD 1124.
post #5308 of 5488 Old 03-05-2019, 09:03 AM

I’ll post what I’ve measured when I get home so you can take a gander. Just keep in mind I’m a novice!!

post #5309 of 5488 Old 03-05-2019, 11:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SightSeeker1 View Post
You shouldn't adjust the sub gain on the subs ever after running audyssey. You should use the sub gain in the receiver. If you adjust the gain on the subs, you need to run audyssey again. This is from the audyssey thread on AVS.

Aren’t you suppose to run room correction with the gain at 12 o’clock? Or am I imagining this?

post #5310 of 5488 Old 03-05-2019, 04:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbroadus View Post
Aren’t you suppose to run room correction with the gain at 12 o’clock? Or am I imagining this?

during setup audyssey asks you to set your sub levels to 75db...when I do my sub gains are set at approx. 8 o'clock...I usually bump it to 9 o'clock which reads at 80-82db. audyssey sets the sub levels at -12...I then bump it to -7
mbroadus and HTNUT1975 like this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page